Your Search | edp reporting, edp card

Nov 29 2016
AceElite card Netspend They allowed money to be taken from my acct. Internet Author: lubbock, Texas Car Financing: AceElite card Internet

Nov 29 2016
EVO Pyments / Merchant Services Todd Thompson Credit Card processor just holds funds Portland Maine Author: West Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: EVO Payments / Merchant Secuxes Portland , Maine

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
the deal empire ordered the girdle #DE156653 on 11/10/16 they took the money on my credit card and i never received the item Internet Author: Denver, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: the deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
ISPHost.org Called to cancel web-hosting & reoccurring payment 2015. Charged again 2016. Company refuses to refund charges to credit card. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Consumer Services: ISPHost.org Internet

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
Truthfinder.com I used this service 1 time and canceled the same day yet they continue to charge my credit card Internet Author: North Salem, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Truthfinder.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Rapid Fulfillment LLC Rapid Fulfillment, Inc. Unauthorized shipments and credit card charges Pacoima California Author: Green Valley, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: Rapid Fulfillment LLC Pacoima, California

Nov 29 2016
First United Bank First United Bank and Trust Credit Reporting Problems Durant Oklahoma Author: Ada, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Nov 29 2016
Perks Card As a beginning professional, I was flattered that Sony would be interested in me. Ronkonkoma New York Author: Terre Jaute , Indiana Interior Decorators: Perks Card Ronkonkoma, New York

Nov 28 2016
Freedom investing academy Charged my atm card $97 on 11/1/2016 i did not order anything from them Internet
Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Freedom investing academy Internet

Nov 28 2016
TradeSwan will not return funds/scam/will not respond Internet Author: chandler, Texas Credit Card Fraud: TradeSwan Internet

Nov 28 2016
SEARS / Ami Ventures Inc Sear's online ordered a small electronic hand held game for which they charged my credit card $30.57. Price tag on the item when I received the package is $7.48. Internet
Author: Marysville, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: SEARS Internet

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire Purchased slim panties for $22.91 but the charge on my credit card says MyTacticalKits and not The Deal Empire Irvine Internet Author: San Jose, California Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Lash Serum Plus and Lash Renew.corcrm Charging credit card within the trial period Scottsdale Arizona Author: Port Washington, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 27 2016
Go Smart Dropped network after 3 months and said sorry no networking. I had $25 and just bought one of there SIM card for 12. Refused refund. Payson Utah Author: Payson , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Go Smart Payson , Utah

Nov 27 2016
PURE LINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA I BOUGHT THE TRIAL SUPPLEMENT. DIDN'T WANT ANYMORE BUT CANNOT FIND A PHONE # OR ADDRESS TO CONTACT THEM. MY CREDIT CARD IS BEING CHARGED $79.00 A MONTH AND I HAVE NO WAY TO REACH THESE PEOPLE TO STOP THEM!! Internet Canceling Pureline Garcinia Author: Anacortes, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PURE LINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet

Nov 26 2016
Nutra Way,UT & Beauty Way,UT Never purchased, charged $89.79+$87.97=$177.76 to my Citibank credit card.  Utah State Internet Author: West New York, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Nutra Way,UT Internet

Nov 26 2016
Yiftee Local gifts on the go Gift card fraud Internet Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Restaurants: Yiftee Internet

Nov 26 2016
Ombia Derma Ombia Derma charged my credit card after I tried their samples and then told them no more within their 14 day trial period. Internet Author: Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Ombia Derma Internet

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Karen Miller & Julia Gross Assistant Office Manager Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Internet

Nov 26 2016
NuAgeskincare zendesky . zendesk NCS*CLEANSINGDIETPRO 844-283-5779 844-810-1152 855-868-6434 They offered me a sample of their NuAge product and I was to pay shipping only. I did. Now they have charged my credit card $93.99 two times on our November Visa credit card bill. San Diego California Author: Sylvania, Ohio Alternative Health: NuAgeskincare San Diego, California

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet