EDP REPORTING, EDP CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: edp reporting, edp card
There may be more specific results for "edp reporting, edp card"
For more specific results for "edp reporting, edp card"
Showing 26-50 of 71,342 Found Reports For more specific results for "edp reporting, edp card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 19 2017
Mpell Solutions Mpell gift card received thru ADT not accepted by vendors Encinitas California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mpell Solutions Encinitas, California

Apr 19 2017
Brian Jackson Mobile deposited bad money into my account and had me purchase iTunes Gift Card under the impression of fixing my credit and getting a loan Internet Author: Orange, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Brian Jackson Internet

Apr 18 2017
American Publishing Group USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE: They took money out of my bank and made my car insurance draft bounce now I am being cancelled I called and cancelled my subscription I never recieved $100 card or magizines Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Swansea, South Carolina Banks: American Publishing Group

Apr 18 2017
Linkshe My daughter ordered some clothing through them without my authorization using my bank debit card and when I went to cancel it you cannot get in touch with them. I have sent email through their submit a ticket icon and still no response. It just says China Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 18 2017
The Deal Empire MYTACTICAL KITS I ordered 1Slim Panty online in The Deal Empire last November 29, 2016. MYTACTICAL KITS charged me the amount of USD26.90 in my Credit Card for the cost of that order. As of tihs day I have not received the item yet Internet
Author: TUGUEGARAO CITY, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Apr 18 2017
WorldPay Deceptive, Unethical Business Practices, Hidden Fees, Scam Company Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Card Processing Companies: WorldPay Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Transunion Took the $1 subscription trial, and my bad, forgot to cancel. But in 8 months-NOT ONE INVOICE TO MY EMAIL to let me know they were charging me. What kind of business doesn't issue an invoice? And their on-line creidt report stars out the last four numbers of the account number so I cant even call the reporter up and give a correct number. Probably because Transunion wants me to pay more money than the $160 I gave them for nothing Internet Your kidding right? Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Apr 18 2017
parisian glow Customer orders free sample for $4.99 shipping fee, then company removes $84-$90 from credit card EVERY month St Petersburg Internet Author: napa, California Federal Government: parisian glow Internet

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
skin royale i fell for a click bait for a free sample of skin moisturizer and eye cream. i had to check a box that said i was over 18. the compnay informed me AFTER my credit card was charged for $370, that the 18 or older also agreed to monthly shipments of these two products. the best part is that i never even got the trial size samples i paid for. when talking to company with my credit card rep on the phone, the customer service rep from skin royale said--we have lawyers and we will win this. santa ana CA shows on my credit card statement Internet Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Skin Care: skin royale Internet

Apr 18 2017
Bella Serata Offered free sample, but was charged $89.03 on credit card. # on bill stated TX Internet Author: Chesterfield , Missouri Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Apr 18 2017
GIFTLY Gift Cards Internet Author: California, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: GIFTLY Internet

Apr 18 2017
Mopro I was rob by these internet thugs Irvine California Author: Buffalo, New York Credit Card Fraud: Mopro Irvine, California

Apr 18 2017
RCP services, Global Service Group, Routing: 111014325 (Bank of Texas) Electronic check debit of $395 Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RCP services Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Rita Haynie Suspicious Email BCC...Movers Needed in subject line Internet Author: Berkeley, California Moving Companies: Credit Card Fraud: Rita Haynie Internet

Apr 18 2017
cash advance usa Sent an email stating i owe 4991.67 and will receive notice from court if i don't pay up. Internet Author: Little Neck, New York Credit Card Fraud: cash advance usa Internet

Apr 18 2017
Neulift Skin Products They advertise free trial of product and then charge your credit card for a subscription. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 18 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products ANI*ANSSKINCREAM in Colorado 80108 Company advertises free sample of face cream with charge for shipping charges of $4.95. Once the cream in shipped, they then fraudulently charge your card for $89.95 for nothing that never ships.Internet, Colorado Author: Dallas, Texas Skin Care: Parisian Glow Beauty Products Internet

Apr 18 2017
Renew Eye Serum AOK Eye Serum Cancel subscription and get no product, but they'll keep hitting credit card Ashtabula, OH Internet Author: Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Renew Eye Serum Internet

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Pipeglove llc Got the boot for reporting time theft horseplay and low quality work Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Employers: Pipeglove llc Oklahoma

Apr 17 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Mellisa Burkheart 630 489-6359 Tried to threaten me with a debt that I never had. They said I had a Bank of America credit card that I quit paying on in 2005. I never had one' Lombard Illinois Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 17 2017
Insight Prepaid Debit card dba California Check Cashing Center California Check Cashing No customer service, business is dead. Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Financial Services: Insight Prepaid Debit card dba California Check Cashing Center Antioch, California