Your Search | edp reporting, edp card

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 19 2016
SealSkinCovers Credit Card Abuse and no product Conroe Internet Author: Houston, Texas RV Parts & Accessories: SealSkinCovers Internet

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 18 2016
Guardian Dental Insurance Managed Dental Did not include my wife but charged premium. Also multiple and inconsitent amount charged to my credit card Chicago Nationwide Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Dental Services: Guardian Dental Insurance Nationwide

May 18 2016
Product Report Card They Do Not Always Pay Denver Colorado Internet Author: Syracuse, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Product Report Card Internet

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm After ordering a $4.95 sample, my card was all of a sudden being charged for monthly supplies. Centennial CO Author: Bradenton , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Rejuvaderm nationwide

May 18 2016
Wells Fargo National Bank - Marquis Credit Card No Warning! Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wells Fargo National Bank nationwide

May 18 2016
ABC Crunch Fitness Fraudulent Recurring Credit Card Charges! Bradenton Florida Author: SARASOTA, Florida Health Spas: ABC Crunch Fitness Bradenton, Florida

May 17 2016
Merchant Account Solutions Integrated Card Services Unethical, manipulative, greedy, fake, false, false information Agoura Hills, Thousand Oaks California Author: Beverly Hills, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Account Solutions Agoura Hills, California

May 17 2016
luxe skin anti aging cream anti aging skin cream does not work. withdrew $92.97 out of my debit account for product and did not refund money upon reporting product does not work. luxe skin care is a scam!!! Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: luxe skin anti aging cream Nationwide

May 17 2016
Shapiro Asset Group always-forever.com James Park & Elizabeth Park Purchased $50,000+ in Merchandise with credit card then proceeded with chargeback Fullerton California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Stores: Shapiro Asset Group Fullerton, California

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
purelyhosting On the 12th April 2016, an amount of BWP 4795.64 was deducted from my credit card by Purelyhosting Company. This was an unauthorised transaction as I do not have any arrangements with the company. I alerted the company to this and requested for a refund three times but in vain Author: Gaborone, Credit Card Fraud: Dennis. Segokgo

May 17 2016
Age Escape Beauty Care Products When order placed was charged more than website mentioned, then 2 unauthorized charges to card $91.23 Ft Laudrdale, Fla Florida Author: Maplewood, Missouri Drugstores: Age Escape

May 17 2016
AVONGATE BV Multiple charges on credit card transaction summary from PAYPAL AVANGATE BV AV . Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Computer Service & Repair: AVONGATE BV Internet

May 17 2016
Prestige Payment Solutions Over priced lease and service charges Portland Oregon Author: Clare, Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Prestige Payment Solutions Nationwide

May 17 2016
Central Billing for Subscription Service Collection Agency - Magazine Subscription Scam Los Angeles California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Central Billing for Subscription Service Los Angeles, California

May 17 2016
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Fraudulent charges on credit card Ft. Lauderdale/Miami Florida Ft. Lauderdale Author: Marietta, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Blue Star Cruises FL

May 16 2016
Blue Star Cruises/ Grand Celebration / Cabb Group LLC SCAM!! Rip-off , Gets your credit card! totally not for real telemarketing! South Daytona Florida Author: Jax, Florida Boat Cruises: Blue Star Cruises/Grand Celebration South Daytona, Florida

May 16 2016
Direct Tv Direct Tv removed funds from my account without permission I'm on a fixed income and they took money out of my account without my permission  Texas Nationwide Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Direct Tv

May 16 2016
Fulfilment Center Sandy They are cheating in quality and get money from credit card without my agreement Sandy Utah Author: GARDEN GROVE, California Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Center Sandy Sandy, Utah

May 16 2016
ca garcinia pro focus nutra refuse to refund my money for products i did not order, withdraw money from my credit card North York Internet Author: Edmonton, Alabama Weightloss Programs: ca garcinia pro Internet

May 16 2016
Amoma.com Unauthorized credit card charge ,$423.00, Bogus customer service phone # .Beware and avoid!! New York/ Switzerland Internet Author: Glendora, California Credit Card Fraud: Amoma.com Internet

May 16 2016
Raise.com Raise Bought gift card. After 3 months, the money disappeared from it. They will not help. Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Consumer Services: Raise.com Internet

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet