Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

edp reporting, edp card

Showing 26-50 of 71,165 Found Reports For more specific results for "edp reporting, edp card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Rip-off. over charged my credit card. CBD oil is worthless Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rio Vista, California Credit Card Fraud: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 16 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express I contracted with Isaac Walden for lead generation on the internet. He insisted on me sending him a check instead of a credit card. I questioned that method but sent the check anyway.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

Mar 16 2017
donald/coins I WAS CHARGED FOR COINS THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE ,STILL WAITING. orlando Florida Author: Grand Island, Florida Credit Card Fraud: donald/coins orlando, Florida

Mar 16 2017
woodforest national bank Slamming on merchant credit processing service woodland Texas Woodforest Customer Care Author: Mena, Arkansas Credit Card Processing Companies: woodforest national bank woodland, Texas

33, Report #1362079

Mar 16 2017
Good Property Management Extorted me after reporting regular maintenance Silverdale Washington
Author: Bremerton, Washington Property Management: Good Property Management Silverdale, Washington

34, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

35, Report #1361961

Mar 15 2017
Card Member Services Robo calls to offer interest rate reduction on credit cards Atlanta Georgia Author: Seminole, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Card Member Services Atlanta, Georgia

36, Report #1361945

Mar 15 2017
My Faster money from metabank Lost my card asked for expidited shipping of a new card on 03/06/17 that so called fast shipping. Is 3to 5 days and well no card yet. Internet Author: Maywood, California Credit Card Processing Companies: My Faster money from metabank Internet

37, Report #1361907

Mar 15 2017
America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations vacationativations.com.aslo docusign.com to sign off on the purchased My sunny Vacations calle epicuaro 458,paseo universidad puerto vallar jalisco,mexico 48280 Author: newark, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations Internet

Mar 15 2017
Vantiv Mercury Processing Poor service, fraudulent terms, bad to work with Cincinati Ohio Author: Sandston, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Vantiv Internet

Mar 14 2017
fridge house took an order for a rv dometic ndr1292 coil, charged my card and will not deliver Plumerville Arkansas Author: Sacramento, California RV Parts & Accessories: fridge house Plumerville, Arkansas

Mar 14 2017
Giftcardbin Giftcardbin sold invalid nike gift card ($0 balance). Decline to refund within 100 day guarantee Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Gift Shops: Giftcardbin Internet

Mar 14 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Phantom order charged to my debit card Norcross Georgia Author: Keller, Texas Skin Care: Rapid Fulfillment Norcross, Georgia

Mar 14 2017
Deep Sea Cosmetics The stole money off my card. I paid them 80 in cash and 20 on the card but they took 50 off my card. and said I only gave them 20 in cash Sioux Falls South Dakota
Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Shopping Centers & Malls: Deep Sea Cosmetics Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Mar 14 2017
Booking.com, Booking.com They misrepresented booking dates inorder to charge my card for mo show Internet Author: kampala, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Booking.com Internet

Mar 13 2017
Psydo Surge Fraud charges to credit card Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Skin Care: Psydo Surge Internet

Mar 13 2017
TriStarRTR-(Harlingen Texas) Debit my credit card without any authorization Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Burlington, Ontario Travel Services: TriStarRTR Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 13 2017
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Grand Sierra Wrongfully charging card and rude customer service. Reno Nevada Author: Roseville, California Casinos: Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Reno, Nevada

Mar 12 2017
mydriverslice.nse.org they adviterse on line to do a drivers license on line without authority to do so charged my card money unknown on line Nationwide Read the website again Author: lebanon, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: mydriverslice.nse.org Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Vydia Scamming clients, credit card theift, asking for personal passwords to clients accounts, after theift Vydia ban your video if you confront them, personal threats to purposely ban clients videos on all video sites, nasty threatning emails, theft of royalties. Los Angeles California Same Report with spelling correction due to phone texting. Vydia is Deceitful Author: Los Angeles, California DJ Services: Vydia Internet

Mar 12 2017
L'Etroile skin care this company is a rip-off ordered the trial offer, no info with the product never a price was stated to reorder, and no where did I see it said after 15 days you would be charged 98. dollars if you did not call to cancell, did not see any visable differance with use of the product, and these people are predators, they are horrible, refuse to refund the 98.00 they already charged my card, but fortunately was able to cancell the eye cream which I also ordered, which would have been charged tomorrow another 90.00, so do not, repeat do not do bussiness with this company or any other that is out to take advantage of others please quit ordering from them it is a scam, and you do not realize it till it is too late, will be contacting Attorney General's office to stop them from doing bussiness in WV. Internet Author: Barboursville, West Virginia Skin Care: L'Etroile skin care Internet