Your Search | edp reporting, edp card

Apr 25 2016
Vesta AT&T Portland Vesta brings new meaning to rip-off Portland Oregon Author: Goldendale, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Vesta AT&T Portland Portland, Oregon

Apr 25 2016
Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Caused 385 dollars in damages Nationwide Author: Pepperell, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
FreedomPop Scammers! Once they get your credit card info, they NEVER stop CHARGING YOU! They Even charge you when you try to down grade the free for one month crap! Internet Author: Pennington, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 25 2016
Spark Whitening BellaAtHome Ordered a free trial for $4.90 and then it turned into being billed $94.13 a month before I even sent back the trial after I realized it was a scam! I shipped back the trial and the first shipment to the address and when I called to verify they said that it was sent to BellaAt Home and NOT Spark Whitening. The address is in the same building and the same UNIT! they said I calle Bella At Home to cancel but not Spark Whitening and so they wouldn't refund my money. After arguing with them for 35 minutes on the phone they finally gave me a 60% refund and canceled my order. This all came from a Walgreen Gift card offer. Henderson Nevada Author: Olathe, Kansas Drugstores: Spark Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2016
poway best western hotel best western poway unauthorized charges added to debit card after checking out, fabricated damages poway California Author: powAY, California Hotel: poway best western hotel poway, California

Apr 25 2016
Lease Finance group LLC Missrepresentation by John Nelson Chicago Illinois Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Apr 25 2016
Corporate Business Solutions, Inc. CBS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CBS commitment to customer satisfaction: CBS committed to achieving total client satisfaction through the use of tried and true business concepts & innovative business strategies. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. CBS utilizes proven methodologies that have produced outstanding results even in these difficult economic conditions. Ability to teach, train, & implement difficult business strategies such as sales & marketing, productivity, profitability, incentive driven compensation, managerial accounting and financial reporting and many other areas of operational efficiency, is unparalleled in the consulting industry. An essential element for future success of any business, CBS provides owners of small to medium-sized businesses with the tools needed to achieve their dreams
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Corporate Business Solutions, Inc. CBS TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. CBS provides owners of small to medium-sized businesses with the tools needed to achieve their dreams. Internet

Apr 25 2016
Supplyhut LLC Sold phony 128gb MicroSD card via eBay. Told to eBay that accept return and send me Return Shipping Label but never happen. Broadview Heights Ohio Author: CARLE PLACE, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Supplyhut LLC Broadview Heights, Ohio

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 24 2016
document filing assistance, llc document filing assistance social security card replacement - faulty instructions and lied about money back guarantee Internet Author: Florida Legal Services: document filing assistance, llc Internet

Apr 24 2016
XTREME General Contracting Scott and Son (Sorry....contractor never provided his first or last name on his card...) from XTREME General Contracting Phone Number 570-236-0457 Black Dodge Pickup PA License Plate Number ZHC 7198 Wrote up a contract to patch up my roof and replace 2 s Contractor screwed over the the single woman living alone. Stroudsburg PA Internet Author: Newfoundland, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: XTREME General Contracting Internet

Apr 24 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Woodforest National Bank Merchant Service Poachers at Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands Texas Author: greybull, Wyoming Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Apr 24 2016
Meet The Matchmakers Jim Antonsen This business, a DATING service, is fraudulent, they charge $5,000 to set you up with professional men, never call you and when you can contact them, they 'll lie, scream and threaten you!!!they've threatened many women into not reporting their scam!!! Do NOT have anything to do with the company!!!! Hang up when they call! They are crooks!!!! Chicago and Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Art Galleries: Festivals & Event Services: Meet The Matchmakers Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
WEBLOGEASYINFO unknown, they someone got a hold of our CC number. we never signed up for an of these services Scammers Internet Author: puyallp, Washington Credit Card Fraud: WEBLOGEASYINFO Internet

Apr 24 2016
Ascentive They ripped me off, ruined my credit card that was at 0 balance and caused me stress!  Internet Author: Afton, New York Software: Ascentive Internet

Apr 23 2016
NuPlenish Skin Co. Scammed when ordered two trial products paid shipping the credit card charged excessive costs after calling to cancel orders. Santa Anna California Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Clinics: NuPlenish Skin Co. Santa Anna, California

Apr 23 2016
Synapse Group, Inc Synapse Group, Inc. FRAUD! Company offers free trial of magazines, promising that you are free to cancel after trial but after they obtain your credit card # they continue charging without notice or permission Internet
Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Newspapers – Magazines: Synapse Group Inc Internet

Apr 23 2016
Global Cash Card Worldwide ProcessingU.S. Bank Scammers. Do not follow federal regulations. They lie. Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: La Mesa, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Pentagon Federal Credit Union PenFed Fraud, Identity Theft, Forgery, Predatory Lending, Reporting False information to credit bureaus Alexandria Virginia Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Banks: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 23 2016
Macys.com Macy's Department Store I purchased a bathing suit onnline at Macys.com for 165.00. I returned the bathing suit within the allotted time frame. I received an email stating my return was in progress. Three weeks later I received a GIFT CARD in the mail, not a refund to my credit card. internet Nationwide Author: Oldsmar, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Macys.com Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Hotelandresortcard.com Discount Dining Dollars Restaurant.com The Hotel Card The Hotel Savings Card Hotel and Resort Card does not pay Hotel Internet Author: Salado, Texas Resorts: Hotelandresortcard.com Internet

Apr 22 2016
Official iphone unlock.co.uk Officialunlock iPhone london This website is a rip off. They have charged me on my card, twice, and wanted me to pay more money for a service that i never recieved. London Internet Author: Humboldt, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Official iphone unlock.co.uk Internet

Apr 22 2016
Strictly Install Dolphin install No show visits then Stole money from credit card Montclair California Author: atlanta, Georgia TVs & VCRs: Strictly Install Montclair , California

Apr 22 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire Quit ur bitchin Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire