EDP REPORTING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: edp reporting
There may be more specific results for "edp reporting"
For more specific results for "edp reporting"
Showing 26-50 of 5,940 Found Reports For more specific results for "edp reporting"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Carol A Waters LPC, MA, LCDC Alleged Negligent Child Custody Evaluator Negligent Inconsistent NonFactual Biased Reporting Unprofessional Paucity of Data Misuse of Forensic Models Unethical Gossiping History of Negligence San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Carol A Waters LPC, MA, LCDC San Antonio, Texas

Apr 23 2017
Credit Acceptance Dirty Bastards Southfield Michigan Your FIRST Three Words Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Transunion Took the $1 subscription trial, and my bad, forgot to cancel. But in 8 months-NOT ONE INVOICE TO MY EMAIL to let me know they were charging me. What kind of business doesn't issue an invoice? And their on-line creidt report stars out the last four numbers of the account number so I cant even call the reporter up and give a correct number. Probably because Transunion wants me to pay more money than the $160 I gave them for nothing Internet Your kidding right? Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Apr 17 2017
Pipeglove llc Got the boot for reporting time theft horseplay and low quality work Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Employers: Pipeglove llc Oklahoma

Apr 15 2017
Joy Jump & Joy Jump Creations Christopher Vandersay WARNING – WHAT EVER YOU DO - DO NOT PURCHASE INFLATABLE GOODS FROM JOY JUMP! 6b Sara Jane close Kanwal Central coast nsw 2259 Internet
It’s your mistake, you sent me the wrong product!!! Of course you are not going to respond to all my statements as they are totally factual and correct. Author: Gruyere, Alabama Toy Stores: Joy Jump & Joy Jump Creations Internet

Apr 12 2017
Ability Recovery Services LLC Illegally reporting on credit report fraudulent accounts Wyoming,Pennsylvnaia Author: Shanks, West Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ability Recovery Services LLC Nationwide

Mar 30 2017
CreditSense Business Checking my credit score for home lendeder was sent to a credit score to check my credit score that was needed to finish my home lender application i payed $1 didnt realize after 7 days i will be charged $39.99 to my credit card which was called and cancelled account which i didnt know i had an account only thought i was a 1 time deal im dusabled i cancelled the supposed accound asked for a full refund back to my credit card i still havent got my refund that i want Dallas Texas WRONG COMPANY! Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditSense Dallas, Texas

Mar 26 2017
Penn Credit Beware Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Stafford, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Penn Credit Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Mar 26 2017
Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Best Drug Rehab will continue to find ways to assist clients to have a better experience in treatment. The facility will study and implement the most effective recovery methods. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Best Drug Rehab pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thank you Angie Author: new york, New York Religious Groups: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. manistee, Michigan

35, Report #1362079

Mar 16 2017
Good Property Management Extorted me after reporting regular maintenance Silverdale Washington
Author: Bremerton, Washington Property Management: Good Property Management Silverdale, Washington

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 11 2017
Green Dot Bank Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank hold my money hostage due to fraudulent reporting on their part Pasedena California, but customer service is overseas Nationwide Author: Manchester, Connecticut Banks: Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Sunrise camping center / joe sales manager Joe / alan sales managers I am reporting sunrise camping center in hickory nc. For steeling my 100.00 deposit and avoiding me on its return.Hickory North Carolina Author: Hudson, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Sunrise camping center / joe sales manager Hickory , North Carolina

Mar 03 2017
SageStream, LLC Inaccurate Credit Rating San Diego California
Author: Arlington, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream, LLC San Diego, California

Mar 01 2017
Clarity Services Inc UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT INQUIRY ON MY EXPERIAN REPORT clearwater Florida
Author: las vegas, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: Clarity Services Inc clearwater, Florida

Feb 26 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
SageStream This company is a fake Credit Reporting agency getting paid to report low scores San Diego California Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Federal Government: SageStream San Diego, California

Feb 22 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP False Reporting Hernando County Florida Nationwide Author: Bethalto, Illinois Government Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Transunion Forced Opt-out account signup hidden in Free credit report scam Nationwide Author: Flora Vista, New Mexico Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 15 2017
Sage Stream LLC Giving Fake Credit Scores to increase interest of car payment San Diego California Author: Sagle, Idaho Credit Reporting Agencies: Sage Stream LLC San Diego, California

Feb 09 2017
Amy Massey & Associates Amy Massey Court Reporting Court Reporting Scam - Bills for items not delivered and delivers items not ordered. CROOK! Burleson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: Amy Massey & Associates Burleson, Texas