Your Search | edp reporting

Nov 19 2015
NJ Advance Media Alex Young Fraudulent Reporting, Deceptive Practices, Greed Woodbury Nationwide
South Jersey Times Editor Owens and Sweeney Author: New Jersey Computer Fraud: NJ Advance Media Nationwide

Nov 06 2015
Michael johnson Person told me i was approved for a $6000. All i had to do was pay for first installment by purchasing and loading $145 into the card. Then afterwards he told me that an additional amount of $157 again to be loaded into a different prepaid visa card for Wite transfer purposes. He said that was the final step to then receive my loan amount plus the additional amounts i put in. I could not go any further and now the person has whatever money i own and refuses to refund me my money because its already in process and cannot be reversed. He told me that if i just pay $317 for tax purposes i will receive my loan amount plus the additional payments i made. I refused and still asked for my money back. He denied my request and still insisted in me paying the $317 for the tax purposes. I hung up the phone and am now reporting my cards. Internet Author: Brooklyn , New York Loans: Michael johnson Internet

Nov 06 2015
Jefferson Capital Systems Ilegally opened new account without first notifying me to consumer credit reporting agencies on old debt St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Collection Agencies: Jefferson Capital Systems St. Cloud, Minnesota

Nov 06 2015
STA Check Processing Check & Credit Reporting Double Check Cashing Fraud SCAM Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Cash Services: STA Check Processing Nationwide

Nov 04 2015
Indiana Finance Fraudlent company Author: Indiana Credit Reporting Agencies: Indiana Finance

Oct 29 2015
Devry University Keller school of Management lies, deceit, false reporting, miss representation, tergiversate Portland Oregon facts Author: sacramento, California Colleges and Universities: Devry University portland , Oregon

Oct 26 2015
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Representing,HSBC Card Services, Merchant:Ameritech This company continues to harass me with collection letters for an un-collectable debt, over ten years old and filed in my bankrupt claim as well. They even say ,in small print, that, because of the age of this debt, they will not sue me, nor will they report it to any credit reporting agency, yet it does come up on my credit report and stopping me from getting a good score in order to get a house. Norfolk Viginia If in bankruptcy, try this... Author: Hastings, Minnesota Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
RealPage, Inc. Real Page, Inc., RealPage, Real Page RealPage unauthorized hard inquiry & wrong destructive data Carrollton Texas Author: Cedar Park, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: RealPage, Inc. Carrollton, Utah

Oct 26 2015
Bank of America BOA Legal Extorenist: Made possible by the U>S> Government Screwing all the poor & Middle size people,while they make billions Nationwide Internet Take on Billionaires & create Gonv't which represents All Americans, Not Corporate America and the Wealthy campaign doners. Author: O'Fallon, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: Bank of America Internet

Oct 24 2015
TransUnion Transunion Monitoring Membership scam Internet $1 Credit Report is a Rip-off! Author: Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: TransUnion Internet

Oct 23 2015
Tradelines Todd Stockton of Quinlin Misssouri Scams Me. Tradelines Business run by Todd Stockton Scams Me...I thought he lived in Colorado Quinlin, Missouri Mr. Brooky Stockton- Criminal Author: Marina del Rey, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Tradelines Quinlin, Missouri

Oct 23 2015
Affiliated Acceptance Corporation Paid for gym membership on 10/22/13 for 26 months. On contract membership term was dated 10/22/13 to 10/22/15. Notified Owner that it should have been 12/22/15 & he was to change. On 10/9/15 I received an invoice for $ 27.99 that the copy says I owe per month to continue membership or I may cancel with written notice. I wrote them on 10/10/15 to cancel. Received a letter from them dated 10/16/15 what they will accept cancellation once I pay the $27.99 for October. Called & was told the 2 extra months were paid for in the down payment and that I still owe the the $27.99. The letter threatens reporting to credit reporting agencies. Sunrise Beach Missouri Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Spas: Affiliated Acceptance Corporation Sunrise Beach, Missouri

Oct 20 2015
DAC/HIRERIGHT Hireright Reporting Agency FALSIFICATION OF DRIVER REPORTS!!! NEGLIGENT ON REVIEWING THE FACTS!!! COMPANY SPONSORED, BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!! DOES NOT INVESTIGATE DRIVER COMPLAINTS NOR WILL THEY REMOVE FALSE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY EMPLOYERS!!! Internet Author: Moreno Valley , California Criminal Justice System: DAC/HIRERIGHT Internet

Oct 20 2015
Senior Soul Mates dating site Avalanche LLC Reporting Dating Scammer I meet on their site. Discovered they to are Scammers. Miami Internet Author: Some , Michigan Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates dating site Internet

40, Report #1261919

Oct 17 2015
clearview settlement reporting taking me to court for something i owe and i know i dont...owe.reported this to my lender Internet Author: Anna, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: clearview settlement Internet

Oct 16 2015
IRS Investigator Phone scam from IRS agent reporting an arrest warrant for IRS accounts. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Internal Revenue Service: IRS Investigator Nationwide

Oct 15 2015
experian Ripped me off money for a free trial report Nationwide Author: cumberland, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: experian Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
NPF Reporting Division Dave Barrett, Director Sweepstakes Winner Scam requiring a payment of $20.00 to receive prize award Plainview New York Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Bait-and-Switch: NPF Reporting Division Plainview, New York

Oct 10 2015
Parking Crew Fraudulent Reporting Kept Money Internet Reason for Traffic discrepancy and non payment Author: Port orange, Florida Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Parking Crew Internet

Oct 03 2015
Score Sense deceitful, scammers that lead you to believe it's only a dollar, then takes money I need to survive. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Oct 01 2015
Asmussen and Associates John Asmussen Terrible service from this real estate professional Boulder Colorado
Too Easy for Fake Reporting! Author: Colorado Real Estate Services: Asmussen and Associates Boulder, Colorado

Sep 28 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
... Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

Sep 28 2015
Credit Karma credit nose dived California California Author: Houston, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Karma Internet

Sep 26 2015
Credit Karma Collects personal information, even if you don't finish registering, and will not remove your information from their system. Internet Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Karma Internet

Sep 25 2015
myscore.com RIP OFF Austin Internet Callin wrong number Author: phoenix, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: myscore.com Internet