Your Search | edp reporting

Aug 04 2015
southwest credit systems LLP Reporting for comcast harrassing calls, for a debt that I didn't create for a service not available to me, my address reported is in a state I have never been to except matbe for an layover in a airport.. unknown unknown Author: cedar hill, Missouri Cable TV: southwest credit systems LLP

Aug 03 2015
GoodGuide UL Information & Insights, a business unit of UL (Underwriters Laboratories). False reporting of best rated products. Internet Author: California Misc. Health Specialists: GoodGuide Internet

Aug 03 2015
02:18 PM would not refund Internet ScoreSense Author: greenville, Rhode Island Credit Reporting Agencies: Internet

Aug 03 2015
Go shop and save John Zuan and his ID # 13902And the confirmation number is 15072716145665 Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit Reporting Agencies: Go shop and save Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Bank of America World Master Card BoA scam collector Jason Evan and Experian credit report bureau using false credit report to carry out scam collection Charlotte, North Carolina Author: Spring, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Bank of America Charlotte, , North Carolina

Jul 30 2015
BPA Fundig Barry Pope and Associates LLC True Scam Arist Internet This is true about Nick Walker Author: Oak Park, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: BPA Fundig Internet

Jul 27 2015
NPF and a letter signed by a person reporting to be named The Director, Dave Barrett Sent me via USPS a fraudulent letter notifying me that I had won $1.200,000 but needed to send $20 to them for a processing fee. Plainesboro New York Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: NPF Plainesboro, New York

Jul 24 2015
Mack Joseph miller A scam artist!! Las Vegas Nevada No this company is a scam Author: Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Mack Joseph miller

Jul 17 2015
Diversified Consultant Harassing phone calls at all hrs including Sunday's. Reporting false information to credit Agencies. Tampa Florida Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Diversified Consultant Nationwide

Jul 16 2015
US Treasury Grant Department I got a call that I had been selected for a $6000 Grant. I knew this was a scam so I told her that I was reporting this and hung up. Washington DC Author: Cumming, Georgia Financial Services: US Treasury Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 13 2015
Securitas Security Wrongful termination Ontario California Stay away from Securitas, Author: Murrieta, California Security Services: Securitas Security Ontario, California

Jul 12 2015
credit concierge services Credit concierge repair credit concierge service credit concierge services rip off scam waste of money lies draper Nationwide Utah Author: South Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: credit concierge services Nationwide

Jul 02 2015
FMC-OMAHA SERVICE CT Ford Motor Unfair credit reporting and communication Omaha Nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Car Financing: FMC-OMAHA SERVICE CT Nationwide

Jun 19 2015
Tony Scott or Hannah Albert  , I recieved a text message early in the morning from Tony Scott who claimed to be a recruiter for HCR Manorcare Ltd.He said he is contcting me in regaurds to my resume I posted on and if interested reply back.Since I have been looking for a job for the past 6months I replied back.Tony Scott replied back You are required to sign into yahoo messanger and add the contact Mrs.Hannah Albert the hiring manager. I added her and began the chat.Hannah Albert gave me a rundown of the comoany HCR Manorcare.She stated I needed to purchase the software to work from home.Asked if I had a bank to deposit a check they claim to be sending and wanted me to withdraw the cash within 24 hours and send it to an address she will give me.I advised her I think she a scam After researching I found this website and am reporting before there are more victims. Florida text msg from 313-724-3621 Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: Tony Scott or Hannah Albert Internet

Jun 16 2015
Financial Help Services I paid off my balance owed to them August 2014. In April 2015 I received calls and letters from 2 creditors saying my balances were never paid off. I had to pay off one already to avoid further collection calls and negative reporting to credit agencies. I've tried to call and leave messages. no one has returned call. I filed complaint on BBB. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Financial Help Services Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 14 2015
03:53 PM This site obtains our personal information and the personal information of your minor children and other relatives, as well as PREVIOUS addresses you have had -- from Voting Records or other insider companies - perhaps connected with Crediting Reporting They Illegally Obtain Our Personal Information and Enroll Us, Then Sell Us, and Extort Us Los Angeles California Author: Long Beach, California Internet Fraud: Los Angeles , California

Jun 09 2015
Financial reporting services Award letter Lawrence New York
Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Financial reporting services Lawrence, New York

Jun 02 2015
**Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 1, 2015 * Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while they race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet. *Notice: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
To silence my reporting, Ben Smith, filed a Criminal Warrant against me and I potentially faces 25 Years in Prison Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Sac City, Iowa

Jun 01 2015
02:19 PM indiewire dana harris,indiewire james israel,indiewire anne thompson,indiewire eric kohn indiewire incompetent news reporting and journalism cover-up fraud Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Festivals & Event Services: Internet

May 29 2015
Experian Credit RIPOFF CHARGING FEES FOR SERVICES NOT WANTED Nationwide RIPPED OFF EVEN MORE Author: Point, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Credit Nationwide

May 29 2015

May 28 2015
Johnson Mark LLC, Wilkinson, Daniel Ray Violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act... this agency did not serve me from a 2002 account and left me nothing to support my Grandchild Newberg Oregon Author: North Bend , Oregon Civil Rights Violators: Johnson Mark LLC Newberg, Oregon

May 27 2015
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with staff at Business Funding Partners. Business Funding Partners dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Predatory Thieves Author: Yorba Linda , California Credit Reporting Agencies: Business Fundinf Partners IRVINE , California

May 25 2015
Fairfield Glade Community Club Retalliated for reporting a supervisor that was stealing from the residents, employment was terminated Fairfield Glade Tennessee Author: Crossville, Tennessee Home Owner Associations: Fairfield Glade Community Club Fairfield Glade , Tennessee

May 23 2015