Your Search | edward a slavin, jr

Oct 13 2015
Eric Zuley EZ Way This guy is a total scam Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Media: Eric Zuley EZ Way los angeles, California

Oct 13 2015
Sheikh Saleem African medium, African Medium Sheikh Saleem he is a charlatan, do not pay him any money and do not rust him new york New York Author: new york, New York Astrologers & Psychics: Sheikh Saleem African medium new york, New York

Oct 13 2015
protectCell the sale person advice me ,first time filing a claim a charge of $ 150.00 would be returned on my claim city by zip code Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Telephones: protectCell Internet

Oct 13 2015
dex media lied to me about a grace period WARICK RI RI Author: MIDDLEBORO, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: dex media Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Law offices of CDR Brian The man said that I had a file claim filed and I needed to call him back and handle this lawsuit that is being filed against me He called from Santa Cruz number but gave me an 85 Internet Author: Ben lomond, California Accounting: Law offices of CDR Internet

Oct 13 2015
O Max 65 MS Sending me watches and charging my charge card-started when I took a online survey for my ISP-said I would receive a free gift for a handling charge Burbank California Author: phillipsburg, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: O Max 65 MS Burbank, California

Oct 13 2015
Palm Beach Tan A company who only wants your money Richmond, VA Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Tanning Salons: Palm Beach Tan Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Houston Wholesale Refrigeration Sold me a non-working refrigerator, won't honor warranty or give refund or exchange. Houston Texas
Author: Channelview, Texas Appliances: Houston Wholesale Refrigeration Internet

Oct 13 2015
Qazzoo REVIEW: Qazzoo is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. a progressive approach to creating business online by combining social media & a natural language search engine to create a new way to generate more business for the professional users at a lower cost. *UPDATE: Qazzoo pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Qazzoo recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business service.
Author: Discovery Bay , Alabama Customer Leads: Qazzoo Internet

Oct 13 2015
Complaint Review: Dr. Luiza Petre | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Dr. Luiza Petre TA65Doctor.comCenegenics Medical Institute.Age Reverse, LLCAssocs of Columbia Presbyterian Hea ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! New York New York
False Claims Author: Oakland, California Supplemental Health Programs: Dr. Luiza Petre New York, New York

Oct 13 2015
GOLDGOBANKCARDS They are a Scam Dont let the website & the icq fool u ii sent them 200 dollars the dude was all freindly up untill my money got put in his hands the ripped me OFF FOR 200 fonky dollars  CHINA Internet
Author: Sacramento ca, Alabama Liars: GOLDGOBANKCARDS Internet

Oct 13 2015
Dynadot Scriptolution FRAUD RIP-OFF DYNADOT SCRIPTOLUTION TODD HAN , Internet A company representative has the audacity to call a customer a liar? Author: surfside, Florida Computer Fraud: Dynadot Scriptolution Internet

Oct 13 2015
GOLDEN FROG VPN This is a big FRAUD. If you have not signup with is website then you are lucky. You will get all the best from the free trial but once you make any payment with you card you will live to regret. Please dont be a victim!!! goldenfrog is a fraudulent website USA Internet Author: Abu dhabi, Alabama Adoption Agencies: GOLDEN FROG VPN Internet

Oct 13 2015
Ustarcash Robin Scott I filled for a loan with so they called me back and asked me to send money for the insurance on the loan the total was 275.00 through money gram and 75.00 on my card so I sent it to a Dania Toledo located in Pennsylvania so the next thing I know they want 400 more I said no after that I never heard from ustarcash or this mr robin Scott I still have the transfor papers Houston Texas Author: San Marcos , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ustarcash Houston , Texas

Oct 13 2015
Tim Dahle Nissan Sold me a car with over $10.000 dollars worth of damage to the motor, then refused to make good on their promise to fix the motor. Murray Utah Author: Brigham City, Utah Car Financing: Tim Dahle Nissan Murray, Utah

Oct 13 2015
att digital life is a ripoff and deceptive texas Let me.... Author: MISSOURI CITY, Texas Home Warranty Companies: att digital life Internet
17, Report #1196528

Shobert Vartan is a Sociopath / Woodland Hills California
Here are other Shobert-related RipOffReports Author: Los Angeles, California Mortgage Brokers: Shobert Vartan Woodland Hills, California

Oct 13 2015
ANC Award Notification Cimmission I received a notification in the mail stating that I won $1,230,946.00 or larger amount up to 2 million. It then asked me to select an option of how I wanted to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas
Author: murray, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: ANC Award Notification Cimmission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 13 2015
Vishen Lakhiani Vishen Lakhiani, Mindvalley, Afest, Awesomeness fest, Awesomenessfest, Burning Man, omvana yoga, omvana, seminars, meditation, spiritual, costa rica, Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur Internet
And a pic to show more Author: New York Seminar Programs: Vishen Lakhiani Internet

Oct 13 2015
DJR Group LLC So this company I had paydown loans years back and aid off now this comay DJR Group LLC had a company call me from 502-337-3738 Kentucky Internet Author: Alabama Collection Agencies: DJR Group LLC Internet

Oct 13 2015
Timothy Lee Mundy Jr TSA Construction Solutions LLCHartland Home RestorationHartland Roofing and Home Restoration Deceptive business practices and questionable character Springfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Roofing Companies: Timothy Lee Mundy Jr Springfield, Missouri

Oct 13 2015
Invoke Solutions Offered a $150 incentive in 4-6 weeks for participating in a study, but no response to e-mails and no incentive sent Wattham Massachusetts Author: BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Invoke Solutions Wattham, Massachusetts

Oct 13 2015
ticket galaxy pick a good seat and received the cheapest and worst seat at a high price south Windsor ct. Author: West Fargo, North Dakota Ticket Sales: ticket galaxy Internet

Oct 13 2015
EMS and KBM Bill Schuster UsedBooksFinder I sent in the order for UsedBooksFinder next day delivery through UPS on Oct 5th and now today is Oct 13th; still haven't heard nothing back. They really located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA at a UPS po box location. Alta Loma California Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Book Publishers: EMS and KBM Alta Loma, California

Oct 13 2015
07:48 AM They are using a cash loan front to get your banking information to charge you for their coupon site. Encino California Author: New London, Connecticut Loans: Internet