Your Search | edward a slavin, jr

1, Report #1319593

Jul 29 2016
International Technical Support Corp. Had me believeing that they were a legimate Technical Support Company New Hyde Park New York Author: Adrian, Michigan Computer Help Desk: International Technical Support Corp. New Hyde Park, New York

2, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

3, Report #1319568

Jul 29 2016
RCA I recently bought a 7 inch tablet from RCA at Walmart for my autistic daughter on her birthday.  Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

4, Report #1319565

Jul 29 2016
Bimbo Bakeries Saralee, Thomas, Entemans. Buying a route from Bimbo Bakeries is a scam. Memphis,Tn Tennessee Author: Munford, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Bimbo Bakeries Tennessee

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

6, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

7, Report #1319555

Jul 29 2016
Power Pill Arcade Games, Nicholas or William U'Ren Received and arcade for a minor repair then said it would cost as much as a new one and then denied receiving it presumably to resell it Meza Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Power Pill Arcade Games Meza, Arizona

8, Report #1319554

Jul 29 2016
California Rent A Car MPG Car rental, Steve Vahidi, culver city, studio Division Liar, False Advertising, Inflated pricing and bad used cars Los Angeles California
Author: California Auto Rentals: California Rent A Car Los Angeles, California

9, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

10, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

Jul 29 2016
Rich/Richard Cummings Run-Away Web Designer Rip Off Aurora Illinois Patience is supposedly a virtue... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Websites: Rich/Richard Cummings Aurora, Illinois

12, Report #1319495

Jul 29 2016
Ginny lace wigs Sent me a wig that I wore for two weeks took it off and when I got ready to put it back on it was matted and brick hard Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Ginny lace wigs Internet

13, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York

14, Report #1319503

Jul 28 2016
Dr. Emmy Le DDS Broke a 5 tooth bridge and lied leaving me in pain Garden Grove California Author: Laguna Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Emmy Le DDS Garden Grove, California

15, Report #1319491

Jul 28 2016
Kelly Miller Kelly sold advertising spots to a group of holistic practitioners for $400 a piece and never produced the material. It's been over a year. She offered a money back guarantee if not satisfied but won't refund anyone's money. She never produced the material we payed for. Bethlehem Internet Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Kelly Miller Internet

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

17, Report #1319486

Jul 28 2016
Medloan Charges you a huge fee for simply referring you to a credit card company on-line based Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Loans: Medloan Internet

18, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California

19, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

Jul 28 2016
David Weinstein TRUSTED Business REVIEW: David Weinstein's commitment to increased customer satisfaction. David Weinstein's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to clients.*UPDATE: David Weinstein and his company pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, and helps to increase customer satisfaction when doing business with a member business. David Weinstein is recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. False Compliant Author: new york, New York Doctors: David Weinstein TRUSTED Business Review: David Weinstein's Commitment to customer satisfaction. David Weinstein provides consulting services in the healthcare industry. David Weinstein's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to clients. cherry hill, New Jersey

21, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

23, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Dan Herring Sr. Daniel Herring Contractor Crooked Contractor Fort Edward New York Author: Amsterdam, New York Home Improvements: Dan Herring Sr. Fort Edward, New York