Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: edward a slavin, jr
There may be more reports for "edward a slavin, jr"
For more results perform a general search for "edward a slavin, jr"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Attorney at law Jason darling A rip off Waco Law attorney in Author: Waco, Texas Liars: Attorney at law Jason darling Internet

Extreme Motorcars, llc Totally ripped us off when buying a SUV. Cocoa Florida
Going Along With It Author: Cocoa, Florida Auto Dealers: Extreme Motorcars, llc Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 20 2017
Nadrich & Cohen LLP personalinjurylawcal.com, Jeffrey Nadrich, Randal Cohen They tried to pressure me into signing an agreement that would award them 60% of whatever I got from a settlement. Literally, they had multiple staff members standing over me while they were pressuring me! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Nadrich & Cohen LLP Los Angeles, California

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Brilliant Skin Care Charged me for the cream and then a week or two later charged me 89.00 Again. California Internet Author: Midland, Texas Skin Care: Brilliant Skin Care Internet

Feb 20 2017
total wirless trac-phone Not a consumer friendly company and a cheat corporation do not do business with them you will lose West Warwick Nationwide Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Internet Services: total wirless Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Packerpups Melissa Alexandra & Jonathan Alexandra Golden Retriever and Spanish Mastiff SCAM!! WARNING ONLY INTO THIS OF RE-SELLING INTERNATIONAL DOGS FROM THE BREEDERS FOR A HUGE PROFIT ONLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE DOGS THEMSELVES LIES TOO GreenBay Nationwide Author: , Dog Breeders: Packerpups Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Victorian Choice unknown, but apparently there is a parent company Took money, shipped dress to wrong location, will not respond to emails Redmond Internet Author: Marthasville, Missouri Specialty Stores: Victorian Choice Internet

Feb 20 2017
Charles L Mudd Jr Mudd Law Offices, Charles Mudd Jr, Chuck Mudd Jr will file litigation against me in an attempt to silence the truth. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Charles L Mudd Jr Chicago, Illinois

Earnest Bailey Purchased ebt card at a discounted rate
Author: Warren, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Earnest Bailey

Feb 20 2017
Credit Control LLC Scam to obtain electronic authorization for payment on a fake account Hazelwood Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Credit Control LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Feb 19 2017
Bonaventure Jeremiah Gray, Pam, Kelley. David Meisner Bonaventure is a Corrupt and Deceitful Company Bothell Washington Author: Mountlake Terrace, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Bonaventure Bothell, Washington

Feb 19 2017
Murphy's Natural Skin Solution Oxilarine Wrinkle Creme, Oxilarine Moisture Creme Beware This Company Is A Complete Ripoff Raleigh North Carolina Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: Murphy's Natural Skin Solution Raleigh, North Carolina

Feb 19 2017
Renovate TD Bank, NA Setup for AutoPay and Magically System stops and then you get a Late Fee Detroit Michigan Internet Author: C, Indiana Loans: Renovate Internet

Feb 19 2017
Ray junior show Orlando Florida Ray you owe me my final pay check Author: El Cajon, California Media: Ray junior show

Feb 19 2017
Crowdstar LLC this program is full of bugs and they do not answer emails or reimburse you for money you've lost there's a lot more to it I can only use 20 words Internet
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Crowdstar LLC Internet

Feb 19 2017
Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Scammed me out of buying a yorkie puppy. Houston, Texas Internet Author: Tuscaloosa , Alabama Attorney Generals: Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Internet

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
Indiegogo Generosity Generosity charged a donation but withheld releasing funds to the charity Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Indiegogo Internet

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Skin Endear ICF or Skin Remake I ordered a free sample . Just to pay for shipping and handling on Feb 5 2017. On Feb 19,2017 they tookout $174.90 out of my account Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Endear Nationwide