Your Search | eharmony dating site

Jun 27 2016
CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet Author: Highland, Michigan Adult Web Site: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet

Jun 27 2016
Eharmony.com EHARMONY IS OUT TO GET YOUR MONEY ONLY Los Angeles Internet Author: Rowland Heights, California Dating Services: Eharmony.com Internet

Jun 27 2016
Victoriabrides Beware of this dating website . it is a scam Ukraine Internet Author: San francisco, California Adoption Agencies: Victoriabrides Internet

Jun 27 2016
Senior Soulmates this site is a total scam. I have repeatedly tried to cancel via the email link on the site. Not once have i received a response. Once I got an auto response saying that I would be receiving reply in a few days.  Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Senior Soulmates Internet

Jun 26 2016
THRIVE MARKET Bad service. Broken promises. Site did not work. Requests ignored. Avoid them like the plague! Los Angeles Internet
Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Supermarkets: THRIVE MARKET Internet

Jun 26 2016
bigfootbackup.com.au Mingji Shangmao Fraudulent site-Rip Off ShangHai Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Clothing Stores: bigfootbackup.com.au Internet

Jun 26 2016
escortpolice.com I am a victim of this bait & switch scam.EscortPolice.com is a scam site used to advertise for memberships to the websites EasySex.com, AdultFriendfinder.com and TheEroticReview.com. They copy and paste numbers from backpage ads as well as pictures. Cleveland, Ohio Nationwide Author: Ohio, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: www.escortpolice.com Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
national league of poker cardplayer poker Site is rigged for sure. nationwide Author: Tulare, California Casinos & Cardrooms: national league of poker nationwide

Jun 23 2016
iwannadownload I have been trying to get on this site for over a month now. can any one tell me what has happened here. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Festivals & Event Services: iwannadownload Internet

Jun 23 2016
Purecell eye therapy I ordered the free trial, paying postage only as largely printed on the web site Now they well not cancel & are sending me to a collection agency Sana Ana , CA Internet Author: Finley, North Dakota Drug Manufacturers: Purecell eye therapy Internet

Jun 23 2016
Puppies@microteacup.com puppies@poshpocketpups.comStar@celebpuppies.com Teacup puppy breeder scamming site- stole 4800 from me with no puppy delivered!!! Toronto NorthWest Territories Author: Huntsville, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Puppies@microteacup.com Toronto, NorthWest Territories

Jun 22 2016
trendyrugs.com rugs international BOGUS site does not respond to emails but is quick to take your money Internet Author: Grandy, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: trendyrugs.com Internet

Jun 22 2016
REM Marketing Group Rafael Madrigal or Luis Helmer We are a company from India, Rafael Madrigal from REM Marketing Group (http://remmarketingseo.wix.com/remmarketingseo) hired us to design a magento site for them.  Miami Florida Internet Thank you Author: Lucknow, Illinois Internet Fraud: REM Marketing Group Internet

Jun 22 2016
qpid network fraud Internet Author: falls church, Virginia Dating Services: qpid network Internet

Jun 21 2016
Encante Eye, however when you click to purchase the site converts to the following site:Beauty and Truth3960 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 500Las Vegas, NV 89169 - I called phone number 866.710.5109, which they answer as Beauty and Truth. They informed I had the wrong company. Encante is a SCAM! Internet Author: Sandy , Utah Eye Care: Encante eye Internet

Jun 21 2016
Texas Singles $500 for Background Check?! Shavano Park Texas Author: Fair Oaks, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles Shavano Park, Texas

Jun 21 2016
Orlando Singles/ Real Orlando Singles/AKA (Great Expecations) Real Orlando Singles Is A REAL RIP OFF !!! Maitland Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Dating Services: Orlando Singles Maitland, Florida

Jun 21 2016
advantage motors Fake car dealer. They are scammers and do not exsist! The site was made 6/2/16 Odessa Texas
Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: advantage motors Odessa, Texas

Jun 20 2016
EHarmony Nationwide Author: City, Alabama Dating Services: EHarmony Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 18 2016
iePlexus Bothell Washington Author: El Paso, Texas Adult Web Site: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

Jun 18 2016
Speed L.A dating they say it costs $33, my credit card told me they charged $49 Los Angeles CA SPEED LA DATING Author: New York, New York Dating Services: Speed L.A dating Internet

Jun 18 2016
Valenti International Matchmaking Irene Valenti This matchmaker is the scam of the century Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Reno, Nevada Dating Services: Valenti International Matchmaking Rancho Santa Fe, California

Jun 18 2016
Rentingconcepts.com they use diffrent phone numbers in all of their fake ads SCAM, FAKE APARTMENTS, OUTDATE APARTMENTS ON WEB SITE, NASTY AND PUSHY Clifton New Jersey Author: clifton, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Rentingconcepts.com Clifton, New Jersey

Jun 18 2016
BukBuk Fantasy Sports Johnny Chebat I signed for Bukbuk.com fantasy sports and got my account up to $2400 and when I put into withdrawal my money I was completely ignored. This company owes me over $2400 and I helped them do beta testing for their site and was completely ripped off. Buffalo New York Author: Westerly, Rhode Island Casinos: BukBuk Fantasy Sports Buffalo, New York