Your Search | eharmony dating site

Aug 29 2016
cineble.com when you sign up for free trial,they do Not tell you about the cancelation fees. its a scam to get your cash no matter what happens. also when you try to cancel within 24 hours they still charge your card. WTF after the first time i contacted them, i could not find the site again and recieved a email that i would be charged anyway. Internet Author: Kimberley, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Cineble Internet

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 28 2016
exposuretanning Ripoff Site Based in Shanghai Offering Cheap Outdoor Clothing Shanghai Internet Author: London, Other Clothing Stores: exposuretanning Internet

Aug 27 2016
safexmeet.com smarthookups.com Scam Dating Site Internet Author: North Palm Beach , Florida Dating Services: http://safexmeet.com Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Designvation Promised web site, never recieved Internet Internet Author: north las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Designvation Internet

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
HR Cream Company says they will send you thier products for a shiiping fee only. There was no price on the site. Santa Ana California Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Alternative Health: HR Cream Santa Ana, California

Aug 24 2016
Naples Singles, Tampa Singles, Sarasota Singles SCAM and a RIP OFF Bonita Springs Florida Author: Naples, Florida Dating Services: Naples Singles Bonita Springs, Florida

Aug 24 2016
EHarmony Eharmony dating website your match Internet Author: Alabama Dating Services: EHarmony Internet

Aug 24 2016
James Winker Of CRT Digital Marketing Claims to Be An SEO Expert. Might change his company name. Appears friendly but Do NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. Claims To Provide HQ Links but in Actual Gives tons of Spammy Links that penalize your site. Then Blocks you and runs away. UK Internet
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Winker Of CRT Digital Marketing Internet

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 22 2016
JoAnn A Nelson JoAnn A TruedsonJoAnn Summer Con Artist, Internet Dating Predator Kingman Arizona Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Liars: JoAnn A Nelson Kingman, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
Fetster Scandal, Abuse, Suppression, Internet Author: California Adult Web Site: Fetster Internet

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 19 2016
Paul Gonzales Dating Dine and Dasher El Segundo, Long Beach, Burbank, Van Nuys CA
Author: LA, California Restaurants: Paul Gonzales Internet

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 18 2016
Financial Independence Academy promised a cost of 47;00 dollars, which was hard for me, than sent me member site, when I got there they wanted another 97.00 to give me the info. so I lost 47 and got nothing. Author: Monticello, Arkansas On-Line Business: Financial Independence Academy Internet

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Mumford & Miller Comcrete Did not Pay a claim that they were responsible for due to negligence at a construction site Middletown Delaware Author: Dagsboro, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Mumford & Miller Comcrete Delaware

Aug 16 2016
Sunset group Time share sunset They only want your money I have pay them over $20000 having to pay more time be able to use it this is major scam I will go to a lot of places Cancun mexico Internet
Yep! Author: innisfil, Ontario Adult Web Site: Sunset group Internet

Aug 15 2016
DMC Hotels, Dhillon Management Company TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dhillon Management commitment to vacationing guests. On-site Verification thru Ripoff Report Verifiers .. Company’s executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction willing to do whatever it takes to make a guests happy. DMC Hotels’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the Hotel industry. Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Oklahoma, and Texas. *UPDATE: DMC pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. DMC is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Grapevine, Texas Property Management: Dhillon Management Company TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee. Guests are treated like royalty and are heart of their business. Dedicated to consistent, ethical, and quality performance. Frisco, Texas

Aug 14 2016
Ourtime.com False information placed in profile by Ourtime.com Author: Aurora, Colorado Dating Services: Ourtime.com

Aug 14 2016
Mike Olson (Mike Olson Painting) Ripped off customer, shorts employees pay, on site drug use Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Home Improvements: Mike Olson (Mike Olson Painting) Carlsbad, California