Your Search | eharmony dating site

1, Report #1319343

Jul 28 2016
FLIXKING and a sister company called FASTMEDIAZ Movie downloading site that offers free trial. They ask for Credit Card details but insist that you will not be charged. About a week later you will be debited $50 and the movies don't download and its impossible to get your money back Internet Author: Auckland, Alabama On-Line Business: FLIXKING Internet

2, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

3, Report #1319107

Jul 26 2016
BLACK PEOPLE MEET Stole money from my credit card without my consent! Chicago, Illinois
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Dating Services: BLACK PEOPLE MEET Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
DC Singles I too am a victim of this of this group. I am willing to be part of any class action law suite. Totally a rip off!!!!!!!! Falls Church Virginia Author: Leesburg, Virginia Dating Services: DC Singles Falls Church, Virginia

Jul 25 2016
party poker.com poker site nationwide Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: party poker.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Auctiontime.com When everyone is bidding the site does not update fast enough. ¬†Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Truck Dealers: Auctiontime.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Cellvia and Hydrolux CCL*COALMUSC 844 5341281 FLMassfrenzyhr 844 5418931 I ordered a free trial of just the Hydrolux Anti Wrinkle face cream and was automatically directed to their cellvia site to purchase a tag on...no options not to do this and was charge a bit over $10 for shipping. I Internet
Author: Vista, California Alternative Health: Cellvia and Hydrolux Internet

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 24 2016
MATCH.COM Took my money and closed my account Internet
Author: staten island, New York Dating Services: MATCH.COM Internet

Jul 23 2016
Victoria Brides Online Dating Service Scam Service! Ukraine Internet Follow Up from My Report Author: Istanbul, Other Dating Services: Victoria Brides Dating Service Internet

Jul 23 2016
match.com match.com chemistry.com match.com cancelation process does not work - you will be rebilled Internet Author: shoreline, Washington Dating Services: match.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Betzip/pureplay You guys took 24.99 off my card I need you guys to put my money back on my card.. Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Adult Web Site: Betzip/pureplay Internet

Jul 23 2016
MassageM4M.com Frauded by this deceitful company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Site: MassageM4M.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Buy Cheap Socials Buycheapsocials.com liftoffsocial.com Scam site Internet Author: New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: Buy Cheap Socials Internet

CreateSpace.com Internet
Author: Wenatchee , Washington Adult Web Site: CreateSpace.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
FarmersOnly.com Farmersonly is a scam. No farmers. Their flirt functionality is a lie for standard members New York Internet Author: Ellijay, Georgia Adult Web Site: FarmersOnly.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Conn's Harassment Waco, Texas Author: Gatesville, Texas Adult Web Site: Conn's Waco, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Wealthy Affiliate WealthyAffiliate.com Kyle A real overview of Wealthy Affiliate and the Scam that they are running! CON MEN! Internet
Evelyn Baz from Begin at Zero is Apart of This Scam Author: WashingtonDC, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Wealthy Affiliate Internet

Jul 21 2016
Physics Forum Greg Bernhardt owner This physics site does not support the current accepted mainstream model for the Big Bang Internet Author: Agoura Hills, California Websites: Physics Forum Internet

Jul 21 2016
Open Sky https://www.opensky.com/login?utm_medium=ops&loginUserIdKey=d2I5TmFseXhoeDA0cUFRT09CeDdPSU5pVDJBQ2QyNFkySWd2YVdKcW5Raz0%3D&site I ordered an item from them.It was never received. They basically told me there is nothing they can do New York Internet Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Open Sky Internet

Jul 21 2016
Womens Ready to wear Stores Ray Ban sunglasses site : rb-suns.com I ordered ray bans and realized it was fake website, no glasses came. I tried to contact them to see what's going on and the website had no contact information. China Internet Author: Stratford , Connecticut Cross-Border Scams: Womens Ready to wear Stores nationwide

Jul 21 2016
pandoratopmall.com I placed an order and paid. No order confirmation has been sent. I have sent various mails on customer support on their site and no response. I think I have been ripped off. I dont know Internet Author: Alabama Jewelers: pandoratopmall.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
ZENO AUTO PARTS Ripped off my credit card for an expensive door mirror, when I didnt get in 2 weeks I went to this site. My credit card was also used in CA. but didnt connect that right away. Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Austin, Minnesota Auto Parts: ZENO AUTO PARTS Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
Health science institute Their webs site showed up on my email listen to our report ordered the book. Close from the vault the book never came Internet Author: Billings, Montana Adult Care Facilities: Alternative Health: Health science institute Internet