Your Search | eharmony dating site

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 18 2017
American Leak Detection Longwood American Leak Detection, Longwood, Florida Increased quote within 30 seconds of arriving on site in Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: American Leak Detection Longwood Longwood, Florida

Jan 16 2017
Teespring.com Is using my copyrighted material on their shirts and will not remove them from site Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Teespring.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 15 2017
OurTime Not a reputable online dating site. Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Dating Services: OurTime Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
ECCIE Fake reviews, using personal information without consent, using images without consent, defamation, putting safety in jeopardy Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Adult Web Site: ECCIE Internet

Jan 14 2017
CenterWorkshop 2312 S. Valley View Road, Sioux Falls, SD 57106, United States myspringtee@gmail.com H2D Inc.2017 CenterWorkshop. Powered by Shopify Never received item order, no response from company after several attempts by me China bases on tracking site states Souix Falls SB Internet Author: Minnesota Internet Fraud: CenterWorkshop Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
contact@southernsistersdesigns.com I order rings an I didn't receive them yet I'm not happy the I pay for them SN I Ben trying to get hold off them no one got back hold off me I like have my money back or the rings that I odder or I don't receive them or I not see my rings I will get a lawyer an take this to courts an plz help me out Internet
Author: Honey grove , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: contact@southernsistersdesigns.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Idaho Singles This company does not do what it advertises to do in anyway and are a total ripoff Meridian Idaho Author: Garden City, Idaho Dating Services: Idaho Singles Meridian, Idaho

Jan 13 2017
Homebasework.net Scam site Internet Author: Bridgeton, North Carolina Work at Home Business: Homebasework.net Internet

Jan 12 2017
Texas Singles scam San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles San Antonio, Texas

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took my money from my debit card and never sent the product Internet Author: Edgewood, Texas Adult Web Site: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 11 2017
On site computer repair Total scam Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Computer Service & Repair: On site computer repair Sarasota, Florida

Jan 11 2017
IceBerg Cups I ordered online with the company in 04/2016 for a tumbler then ordered off Amazon later in the year and have never received either cup. When I ordered from Amazon I wasn't aware it was the same company. Their site is unable to be contacted and no number. Internet Author: Stonewall, Louisiana Gift Shops: IceBerg Cups Internet

Jan 10 2017
Janus Options I opened an account in April 27,2016 with a deposit of $.500 ,$2,500 on 5/30 $1,000 on 77/8 with bonus balance is $62,799. Requested withdrawal but refused time after time Now web site is down. London Author: White City, Oregon Investment Brokers: Janus Options

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
Dan Black, Lead Source Media, LLC Dan Black never paid for work completed on his site Novato California Update - this has been resolved Author: Albany, California Websites: Dan Black, Lead Source Media, LLC Novato, California

Jan 09 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Web site said they were based out of San Antonio TX Failed to deliver San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Tara-medium astrology I got one reading. Then my Visa is being billed every month. I went to the site where it says to contact her and ask for a refund and to stop billing me. When you hit the Send button the request goes nowhere. Now I will have to go through Visa to stop the billing and get a refund. China Internet 3 monthly installments payment method Author: North Augusta, SC, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Tara-medium astrology Internet

Jan 08 2017
Mile High Singles-Sheryl McDowell,Center Director. Ultra High Pressure Brain-Frying Marketing, Exploiting Innocent Kind-Hearted Woman, Blood-Sucking Sales with Cunning Fraudulent Misrepresentation! Denver Colorado Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Dating Services: Mile High Singles Denver, Colorado

Jan 07 2017
Wish shopping site Internet
Author: Diamond bar, California Beauty Salons: Wish Internet

Jan 06 2017
global4xreturn.com hi i have deposite in this site for investment,but now the site is down.goto this site and click on 'Retrieve whois data' to find other things about this site.http://check-host.net/ip-info?host=global4xreturn.com&lang=en its semi forex company Phoenix Arizona Author: mantova, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: global4xreturn.com Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 06 2017
Muller on POF dating site Dating scammer Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Muller on POF dating site Internet