Your Search | eharmony dating site

May 05 2016
pof.com match.com / IAC/InterActiveCorp pof.com debti my deleted account for $38.70. Offers no refund. New York, NY Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Web Site: pof.com Internet

May 04 2016
iceburg cup bought 80 cup now site down texas Internet Author: groveland, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: iceberg cup Internet

May 04 2016
Texas Singles Scam for dating service Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles Austin, Texas

May 04 2016
Certpeople.com Absolutely crap site for study guides Internet Author: boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Certpeople.com Internet

May 03 2016
pennyauctionreviews Maria Surina and Michael Neldon Surina's Protection System is really a Scam System on Zip Recruiter job site Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Business: pennyauctionreviews Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 03 2016
It's Just Lunch You don't get what you pay for Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Dating Services: It's Just Lunch Internet

May 02 2016
5avefashion,, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet I've been a victim of this person selling fake north face. I've return the product and still have not receive my funds back. I've contacted my bank and their doing an investigation on this site. Who knows . No address is listed Internet Author: Little ferry, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: 5avefashion Internet

May 02 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered a 30 oz. powder coated pink yeti rambler from the site because it was on sale. I spent close to $50, with shipping included. I never received an invoice or confirmation with shipping information.  Internet Author: Indianola , Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 02 2016
escortsite.com escortsite is indeed a rip off...they closed my site and stole my money Internet Author: muskegon, Michigan Adult Web Sites: escortsite.com Internet

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

May 01 2016
Godaddy suspended hosting godaddy suspended hosting site Internet Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Web Hosting: Godaddy Internet

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
chnlove.com qpid CHNlove.com was ok 6 years ago, but is a scam today! Internet Author: Portland, Michigan Dating Services: chnlove.com Internet

Apr 30 2016
FarmersOnly.com Big Ripoff, Take your money and don't return your phone calls Internet Author: Fort Bragg, California Dating Services: FarmersOnly.com Internet

Apr 30 2016
biker planet.com dating service company advertises 27.97 a month then charges 29.99 and if you cancel on the website they deny yo did it and keep charging internet only Internet Author: lk. isabella, California Dating Services: biker planet.com dating service Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
saving makes money MMS I was looking for an online loan such as Money Mutual or Pay Day Loan i was redirected to a lender site that was affixiated to a coupon site called saving makes money that charges you a 100 dollers practically to use coupons you get in your local newspaper i was placed in that site while trying to be matched with a lender so my application was already pre filled when i arrived i saw their terms and conditions and chose not to check the box i left the sight not thinking i should erase my info they unauthorized a transaction to my account without my knowledge Author: Mankato, Minnesota Bad Check Writers: Sales People: saving makes money Internet

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Jasper Contractors Verified REVIEW: Jasper Contractors commitment to total customer satisfaction. Jasper Contractors past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality roofing and HVAC services to homeowners. Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Cincinnati, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, St. Louis. *UPDATE: Jasper Contractors pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jasper Contractors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Magna, Utah Roofing Companies: Jasper Contractors | Ripoff Report Verified Safeā„¢ ..businesses you can trust. Provides the highest quality roofing and HVAC services to homeowners. On-site verification by Ripoff Report. Internet

Apr 28 2016
SaucySingles Dating Bulova Invest Ltd Impossable to work up Cancellations Outside USA Internet Author: Worland, Wyoming Entertainers: SaucySingles Dating Internet

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Club:Benowa Scam Shoe Site Benowa, Australia Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: Club:Benowa Internet

Apr 27 2016
Exteriors by Maria Maria RussoMaria LuttrellMaria Rosa Was hired by Maria to paint a TJS Plumming building. She refused to pay me so I took her to small claims court and won because she didn't show up. She owes me over 500.00. She is a fraud and a cheat. Never work for her or have work done by her. Her and her crew drink and do drugs on site. Very dangerous. Jamestown New York Author: Jamestown , New York Better Business Bureau: Exteriors by Maria Jamestown , New York

Apr 27 2016
Adult Friend Finder AFF Unsubscribed then was hit with icebreakers, renewed then nothing. Had the account for over a year no icebreakers until I was a free account again. They are running bots or fake accounts. Customer service said it was a concidence. Internet Author: Cameron Park, California Adult Web Site: Adult Friend Finder Internet

Apr 27 2016
ICEBERG CUPS ORDER 30 OZ CUP--NO RESPONCE AND NOW SITE IS GONE IDK Nationwide Author: TEXARKANA, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: ICEBERG CUPS Nationwide