Your Search | eharmony dating site

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide comment Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
http://biblocality.com/forums/forum.php Biblocality NOT a site you want to visit unless you want to be assaulted by Paul aka/ChurchWork Internet Author: Alabama Religion: http://biblocality.com/forums/forum.php Internet

Dec 05 2016
Nikeshoppingstore.com Not official site. Fake/Replica site mimicking the Nike site. China-based. Hidden charges. China Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Nikeshoppingstore.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
J2* EFax Service and My Fax Service I email them and told them to cancel my accounts ,then I call they put me on hold then hung up on me. Internet Author: Cape Girardeau , Missouri Adult Web Site: J2* EFax Service and My Fax Service Internet

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Out of Control Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Hitwe.com Auto Renew scam fake dating site. Internet Answer from the Support Team Hitwe.com Author: miami, Florida Dating Services: Hitwe.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Lux International Dale's Aps I'm just an ordinary person who happens to view the this site but didn't order the product DK-510p Odense C Denmark Author: San jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Dale's Aps Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
stdregistry.com ,stdregistry.com SCAM/ BLACKMAIL site!!!! Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Liars: Www.stdregistry.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth Dating Company Singles Beware of this SCAM Fort Worth Texas All the wrong places.... Author: Saginaw, Texas Dating Services: Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Cablesat Cable Sat S.A. de C.V. Brindan un servicio inestable, no brindan la velocidad ofrecida, equipo defectuoso, no permiten opinar en su sitio de facebook, contrato abusivo para obligar a clientes desprevenidos a permanecer pagando por un servicio inferior o inutilizable al nivel pagado | Do not offer the speed offered, defective equipment, do not allow to comment on your facebook site, abusive contract to force unsuspecting customers to remain paying for inferior or unusable service at the level paid Santiago de Maria Usulutan Author: Alabama Internet Service Providers: Cablesat Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
AnastasiaDate.com AnastasiaDate.com Russianbrides.com FAKE GIRLS ! PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS ! Models sale there pictures do 3 videos! Owner out of Moscow! starting class action lawsuite New York New York
Author: Alabama Dating Services: AnastasiaDate.com New York, New York

Dec 02 2016
peter wolfing Ultimateclyer ultimate cyler is own by peter wolfing thou new to we Nigerians the site provide help by you registering with the sum of 12500 and then you get 50000naira immediately now the site have been off for more than 48hrs please we need your help on this Internet
Author: Lagos , Alabama Adult Web Site: peter wolfing Internet

Dec 01 2016
Greenlight powders Online order. Never sent. Contacted them four times with no response. Site looks real but is obviously a scam. Do you not trust this company and order from them! Internet Author: Oceanside, California Drugstores: Greenlight powders Internet

Nov 30 2016
colombiancupid colombiancupid.com The biggest mistake was assuming this company was honest. I should have checked it's reviews. I trusted them with my banking information and when it was time to cancel it was imposible. The USA phone number is invalid and when I email them about the fraudulent charge they claim that they can not do anything about it, knowingly the charge is fraudulent. Internet correction of company name Author: los Angeles, California Dating Services: colombiancupid Internet

Nov 30 2016
Tradorax Tradorax Binary Option trading platformTradorax Option tradingTradorax Binary trading options Tradorax took all of my account and locked me out from logging on to their site! London United Kingdom Author: Springville, Utah Investment Brokers: Tradorax London ,

Nov 30 2016
Film and TV Pro Blue Compass, London Ripoff Merchants, Terrible Job Site, Charged for cancelled subscription! London Internet Author: London, Alabama Employment Services: Film and TV Pro Internet

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 29 2016
The Kings Game thekingsgame.com Auto-renewal scam, bad business, buyer beware! Does not honor guarantee! Los Angelos Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dating Services: The Kings Game Internet

Nov 29 2016
CoacheMaxStore Appears as legitimate Coach site but is not New York Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Clothing Stores: CoacheMaxStore Internet

Nov 28 2016
Lux style international the company trying charge me to a product that I didn't buy, i just visited their site, then all of a sudden they'll charged me Denmark Internet Author: Moncton, Maine Liars: Lux style international Internet

Nov 27 2016
dclottery Brenda Peek McIntosh Kenneth Allen kept sending me messages on facebook telling me I won money. Sent me a site showing my name was listed in the winners' list took an email from someone on that list and used it to send me messages saying everything was legal and fine! Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Telemarketers: dclottery Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 27 2016
WorkNHire Fake Employment Site Internet This may have been in error Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: WorkNHire Internet

Nov 27 2016
jet.com inc Welcome15 savetenjet site lures buyers offering discounts that don't actually work Hoboken New Jersey
Author: Cleveland, Ohio On-Line Stores: jet.com inc Hoboken, New Jersey

Nov 27 2016
Godaddy The WORST web hosting site I've ever used Internet Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Web Hosting: Godaddy Internet

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet