EL GORDO LOTERIA PRIMITIVA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: el gordo loteria primitiva
There may be more specific results for "el gordo loteria primitiva"
For more specific results for "el gordo loteria primitiva"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 19 2017
Amerimark Direct LLC Amerimark Fraudulent Membership Fee Charges Cleveland Ohio Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Amerimark Direct LLC Arkansas

Apr 19 2017
Lone Star Title Company of El Paso Money was lost to fraud, company lied, refuses to help customer, withholding money El Paso Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Title and Escrow Services: Lone Star Title Company of El Paso El Paso, Texas

Apr 19 2017
Revitalize and Renew Eye and Facial Products They use multiple names Revitalize and Renew are total SCAMS They Won't SAY! Nationwide Author: El Dorado Springs, Missouri Skin Care: Revitalize and Renew Eye and Facial Products Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
epicmaltese.us This company is scammer. They will ask you to believe with them and ask you to pay the puppy by moneygram in the name of Zayne Gabbi or Collin Mathews. Their websites is legitimate but the moment you pay for it they will create a fake shipping address and they shipping address is animal express and will ask you to pay 920usd for their insurance. el paso Texas
Author: pearl, Hawaii Dog Catchers: epicmaltese.us el paso, Texas

Apr 18 2017
ENOM, INC lookdeeds.com will not cancel your subscription in trial period, They argue with you until you agree to a tend day extention. At the end of the ten days they bill your credit cars $74.00 PANAMA Internet Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Internet Fraud: ENOM, INC Internet

Apr 17 2017
Powell's City of Books Rip Off Book Buyback Service - Fraudulent & Dubious Quotes Portland Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Books, Records & Videos: Powell's City of Books Internet

Apr 17 2017
Vontage will not adjust charges when service changes Holmdel New Jersey Author: El Reno, Oklahoma Telephone Companies: Vontage Holmdel, New Jersey

Apr 15 2017
Atomic Container Homes Ethan Day Ray Collins Dawn Clayton Leslie Robert Burk AKA Les Burk AKA Leslie Burk Diana Burk SEC VIOLATION ALERT! FELONY FRAUD ALERT! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Prefabricated Homes: Atomic Container Homes El Paso, Texas

Apr 14 2017
RCP Services This company is a Fraud and is ripping off people using electronic checks unk unk Author: El Paso, Texas Banks: RCP Services

Apr 13 2017
Lydia Rodríguez Mata philologist and literary critic and editor Customer service needs improvement Spain InternetLydia Rodríguez Mata filóloga, crítica literaria y correctora de estilo El servicio al cliente necesita mejorar España Internet Author: New York, New York Language: Lydia Rodríguez Mata Internet

Apr 11 2017
felix vizarreta Mak roofing and construction The owner is a theft El Paso Texas Ex Sales Rep making false accusations Author: El paso, Texas Roofing Companies: felix vizarreta El Paso , Texas

Apr 10 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department They emailed me saying that i have an outstanding debt amount for 650.68. I dont have any loans. They said they tried to contact on march 6, 2015 but failed to reach me. They also said theyve been calling me but failed to reach me as well. If i dont oay the momey that is owed they will seize all my bank accounts within seven days. Internet
Author: El monte, California Accounting: Officer Joseph Brown Internet

Apr 08 2017
International Van Lines Lied, cheated, and coerced into contract Coral Springs Florida Author: El Paso, Texas Moving Companies: International Van Lines Coral Springs, Florida

Apr 05 2017
Sprint Screw billing up when closing account EL Dorado Hills,California 95762-9023 Nationwide Author: Junction City, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 03 2017
Mistery, shopping, market research, securities, training & consulting I was a victim of fraud with an altered cheke sent to me. Ask a friend who speaks English to tell me if I could change it and he told me that if .. I told him I did and changed it and after 15 days they told me that the cheke was altered and I have to pay the cheke money or else I go to jail please help me .. I did not know I got in trouble I need help to pay it I can not put it from my bag InternetMistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Fui victima de fraude con un cheke alterado que me enviaron. Pregunte a un amigo que habla ingles que me dijera si lo podia cambiar y me dijo que si..entonses fui y lo cambie y despues de 15 dias me hablaron que el cheke estaba alterado y tengo que pagar el dinero del cheke o de lo contrario me ire ala carcel porfavor ayudenme..yo sin saber me meti en problemas nesesito que me ayuden a pagarlo yo no puedo ponerlo de mi bolsa Internet I have a suggestion Author: Windsor , California Work at Home Business: Mistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Internet

Mar 28 2017
Yusuf El- Hindi Yousef El-Hindi, fake Hungarian or Jordanian neurosurgeon Hindi is a fake disgraced doctor who bought his medical degree in Debrecen Hungary in 1996 miskolc Internet
Author: Internet Hospitals: Yusuf El- Hindi Internet

Mar 26 2017
Bob Santilli Liar, Scammer, Took $2100, insisting cash upfront,never finished job Santee California Author: El Cajon, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Bob Santilli Santee, California

Mar 23 2017
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Iron Doors Now dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Money back guarantee. Iron Doors Now Iron entry doors provide beauty, style, elegance, security all in one without traditional security door. *UPDATE: Iron Doors Now pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Iron Doors Now recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for a great experience! Author: cedarhurst, New York Building Products: Iron Doors Now TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Iron Doors Now offers extensive selection of standard iron doors while specializing in custom sizes, designs. Iron Doors Now catch people's attention, inspiring pride of ownership. Iron Doors Now Iron entry doors provide beauty, style, elegance, security all in one without traditional security door. El Monte, California

Mar 18 2017
C & S Hall Construction, LLC; Stuart Hall Stuart Wade Hall, Carmina Chacon Hall, Carmina Hall Poor quality work and products, deceptive practices, cited for failure to pull permits. El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Builders & Contractors: C & S Hall Construction, LLC; Stuart Hall El Paso, Texas

Mar 14 2017
MyDriverLisence.org californiadrivers.org misleading link to apply for driver lisence on-line Internet
Author: EL CERRITO, California Internet Fraud: MyDriverLisence.org Internet

Mar 14 2017
PRAZA Health P Health I placed order on amazon for a bike. Then just for ordering through amazon you get a free bottle of vitamins so i click yes i was charged $120 scottsdale arizona Author: el mirage, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: PRAZA Health scottsdale ,

Mar 09 2017
Maxwigs https://www.maxwigs.com/ MAX wigs, hair pieces, wigs El Darado California
Picture of Wig Returned - Color Author: Houston, Texas Hair Salons: Maxwigs El Darado, California

Mar 04 2017
New York Giant Pizza ALI ALI Absolute Filth of a restuarant lakeside California Author: El Cajon,, California Pizza & Take Out: New York Giant Pizza lakeside, California

Mar 01 2017
BC METAL & LOGISTICS LLC Y/O ROMAN MORENO este señor Roman Moreno, dice tener producto en texas y europa, pero nunca muestra nada, pretende que le paguen el producto sin tener mpruebas de su existencia, es un estafador que dice trabajar directamente con refinerías de Houston, y rusia y nunca presenta nadaa y nuca texas Texas Author: Bucaramanga, Alabama Gas Stations: BC METAL & LOGISTICS LLC Y/O ROMAN MORENO texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Jode Trucking Inc and/or Jorge Acevedo I requested a refund on an equipment purchased and installed on a commercial truck since it was not working properly. The sale was for $1500 and Jorge agreed to give back $1000. I returned the equipment then later Jorge backed out and refused to give me back my money. Big Spring Texas Author: El Paso , Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Jode Trucking Inc Big Spring, Texas