ELECTRIC AUTO ZONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: electric auto zone
There may be more specific results for "electric auto zone"
For more specific results for "electric auto zone"
Showing 26-50 of 67,414 Found Reports For more specific results for "electric auto zone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
American Auto Shield Car Treaty Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Auto Repair Service: American Auto Shield Nationwide

May 17 2017
vehicle services department loss of factory warranty on car plano Texas Author: malverne , New York Auto Warranty: vehicle services department plano, Texas

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Canal Insurance Not pay out monies for auto accident Greenville South Carolina Author: Long Beach, California Liars: Canal Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

May 17 2017
HOT ZONE LEADS SHARON HENNES DOES NOT SEND OUT TAX STATEMENTS CRANSTON Wisconsin Internet Author: Ardmore, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: HOT ZONE LEADS Internet

May 17 2017
Powersports Supersport Horrible customer service! Horrible shipping policies! Nationwide Author: San Marcos, California Auto Parts: Powersports Supersport Nationwide

May 17 2017
Uber Uber X Its hard to get these guys Plano Texas Author: Denton, Texas Auto Transporters: Uber Plano,

May 17 2017
Maximum Auto Manassas Virginia  It's obvious that you are an employee or in someway affiliated with Maximum Auto Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Dealers: Maximum Auto Virginia

May 17 2017
Select Automotive 1000 Nicholas Hart Nick Hart Nicholas Hart Select automotive 1000 Marietta Georgia Author: Carrollton, Georgia Auto Dealers: Select Automotive 1000 Nicholas Hart Marietta , Georgia

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Liberty Mutual, Paula, Eliza Auto Policy Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Embers Bengals Trina Stillian and Nick Stillian, Phoenix Rae Designs, Trina's Toddler Zone Bought a Blue Bengal from her and it died in her home no refund and she changed her cattery name. Modesto, CA California
Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Animal Services: Embers Bengals Internet

May 16 2017
National Warranty Corporation Does not honor warranty transfers-creates false excuses springfield Oregon Author: fresno, California Auto Warranty: National Warranty Corporation springfield, Oregon

May 16 2017
Carmax Rivergate Madison/ Carmax 100 Oaks Nashville TN Carmax Rivergate Madison TN 100 Oaks Nashville pretending to fix your vehicle for easy money Carmax Rivergate Madison TN Carmax 100 Oaks Nationwide Author: Madison, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Carmax Rivergate Madison/ Carmax 100 Oaks Nashville TN Nationwide

Shuman Chrysler NON-Service Department Walled Lake Michigan
Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: Shuman Chrysler Walled Lake, Michigan

May 16 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious Eyes Watch out for Auto withdrawal from Bank Account Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 16 2017
Low Cost Interlock The Company will lure you to think your in safe hands. California Internet Ironic Author: East Hartford, Connecticut Auto Rentals: Low Cost Interlock Internet

May 16 2017
Toyota Escondido Assistant Sales Manager-Lorenzo Culture of Dishonesty-Stay Away from this place Escondido California Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Toyota Escondido California

May 16 2017
Bypass Motors Inc By Pass Motors IncBypass Motors IncBy-Pass Motors Inc Charged $2000 to return a falsely advertised and misrepresented vehicle Lawrenceburg Kentucky
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Bypass Motors Inc Lawrenceburg, Kentucky

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia