Your Search | electric auto zone

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 01 2016
704 Customs Mike king Mike king owner of 704 Customs f***ed my Lexus gs300 up. He gave me a bad lift/paint job. My lift broke after 5 minutes of driving my car.smh Do NOT GO TO 704 Customs!! concord North Carolina Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Auto Mechanics: 704 Customs concord, North Carolina

May 01 2016
Autonation Nissan Temps Deceptive Fraudulent Practices Tempe Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Autonation Nissan Temps Tempe, Arizona

May 01 2016
SS Auto Body in Curtis Bay, MD Unprofessional auto body repair to my vehicle Curtis Bay Maryland Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Body Work & Repair: SS Auto Body in Curtis Bay, MD Curtis Bay, Maryland

May 01 2016
OLGA HOLMES OLGA OR FAKE Hi Dell, OMAHA Nebraska Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Auto Dealers: OLGA HOLMES OMAHA, Nebraska

May 01 2016
Skyway towing and recovery Scam artists St. Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and recovery St. Petersburg , Florida

May 01 2016
Jim Ellis Porsche Dealership Lemon Car Dealership Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Jim Ellis Porsche Dealership Atlanta, Georgia

May 01 2016
Oil Can Henrys Manager Charlie Only the Choosen Few eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Oil Can Henrys eugene, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
Unique Insurance Co Deceptive Niles Illinois Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Auto Inspection: Unique Insurance Co Niles, Illinois

Apr 30 2016
Utah valley motor llc Utah Author: Salt lake , Utah Auto Dealers: Utah valley motor llc Utah

Apr 30 2016
Dolan Toyota Scion Three strikes and you're out Dolan Toyota Scion! Reno Nevada You Don't Need To Live Like This! Author: Nevada Auto Repair Service: Dolan Toyota Scion Reno, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
Star Auto Restorations aka Star Auto Body aka Alrick Washington Star Auto Restorations and Alrick Washington Worst Paint and Body Shop Texas Mansfield Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Body Work & Repair: Star Auto Restorations Mansfield , Texas

Apr 30 2016
Geico Insurance, Thomas C. Kuehmeir, GEICO Florida Deception, Outright Lying to Claimant, Failure to Pay Claim Pensacola Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Repair Service: Geico Insurance Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Gates Chevy Mishawaka Sold us a jeep that died the next day- would not return our deposit- had jeep for 3 weeks and still not fixed Mishawaka Indiana
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Auto Dealers: Gates Chevy Mishawaka Mishawaka , Indiana

Apr 30 2016
Magnolia Auto Sales Company committed fraud and inflated price from $4500 to $7150 just to get a better check from finance company Loris South Carolina Author: Loris, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Magnolia Auto Sales Loris, South Carolina

Apr 30 2016
PREMIUM AUTO MOVERS low bidder beaware Miami Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Shipping Companies: PREMIUM AUTO MOVERS Miami, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Sonoma Tire Careless work led to car's untimely demise Sonoma CA The obvious question... Author: Sonoma, California Auto Mechanics: Sonoma Tire Internet

Apr 30 2016
Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive, Phil Smith Automotive Worst Place For Service, Buying A Car, Termination Of Sales Staff & Service Advisors Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2016
AAMCO Transmissions Won't back warranty or fix their mistakes. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmissions Tampa, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Donald Hank, Custom Engines, LLC Formerly Power Wagon Enterprises, Inc. Liar, thief, pretends to be a mechanic Jacksonville Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Mechanics: Donald Hank, Custom Engines, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Eliana Ruiz Car Wrap scam Internet Author: Anywhere, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Eliana Ruiz Internet

Apr 30 2016
Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Purchase defected car Koons continuously lied about fixing. still have the car going on 15 days Falls Church Virginia Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Falls Church, Virginia

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet