Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

electronic payment systems

Showing 1-25 of 29,079 Found Reports For more specific results for "electronic payment systems"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Red Payments John Lomax Non Payment of Residual and Non Receipt of 1099 New York New York Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Red Payments New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 28 2017
T-mobile or Vesta t-mobile Unauthorized electronic transaction- fraud Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile or Vesta t-mobile Internet

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Very Sad Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Bill Matrix GA Power online payment three party Rip Off Atlanta Nationwide Author: norcross, Georgia Financial Services: Bill Matrix Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Roger Johnson Do not work for Roger Johnson without payment up front. He will make all kinds of excuses and reasons for the delay of payment but will not pay. Little Elm Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Pool Services: Roger Johnson Little Elm, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Tried to collect payment for medical services never received. Greenville SC Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
wonderhearingaid Ordered a hearing aid on payment but company silent for last one month Secunderabad, India Telengana Author: Secunderabad, Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid Secunderabad,

Feb 27 2017
Curd Galindo & Smith LLP Not returning emails , case sent to judgement , took payment then did not perform as promised Long Beach California Author: LA, California Credit & Debt Services: Curd Galindo & Smith LLP Long Beach, California

Feb 26 2017
West coast parts Tannerjames James roby Advertising on ebay has you PayPal down payment then wants you to send cashiers check to him then he will ship you the motor ! Then if you research and find out that it is not a good company and that he changes him company name all the time he refuses to refund your deposit be aware scam Listing says mead WA Internetc ebay Author: Nampa, Idaho Attorney Generals: West coast parts Internet

Feb 26 2017
stereo-needs carstereoneeds Mom & Pop Audio Speedsounds, Inc. Elizabeth Ann Paz (owner) WARRANTY NO GOOD. WON'T RESPOND TO EMAILS AFTER GETTING RETURN OF STEREO FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT Murrieta California Author: Augusta, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: stereo-needs Murrieta, California

Feb 26 2017
Newegg Newegg, ripoff missing cables and they dont care Internet Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Newegg Internet

Feb 26 2017
Samsung Memory card promotion scam got scammed Author: Ennis, Montana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Samsung Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Sollaire Lending Solutions Arlene Foster PERSONAL LOAN SCAM WILL NOT RECIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER MAKING PAYMENT San Francisco California Author: Langley, British Columbia Loans: Sollaire Lending Solutions Internet

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
Hytek Medical Took payment and did not provide service Nationwide Author: Foosland, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: Hytek Medical Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Not payment Bitcoin. Said Sabbir I,withdraw 7500 credit 25$ but not payment. Dhaka Internet Author: Dhaka, Other Adult Career & Continuing Education: Not payment Bitcoin. Internet

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Stratford career institute Contract did not state that the full amount had to be paid. It stated that your monthly payment , payed for just that. There was never an agreement or a process on a loan! Saint Albans Vermont/ Canada Author: sunnyside , Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California