Your Search | elgordo loteria primitiva, el gordo sweepstake lottery program , santa lucia security company s.a
There may be more reports for "elgordo loteria primitiva, el gordo sweepstake lottery program , santa lucia security company s.a"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "elgordo loteria primitiva, el gordo sweepstake lottery program , santa lucia security company s.a"

1, Report #1191908

Nov 28 2014
Concept Audio Visual, SCAM ALERT: Concept Audio Visual Vivid Technologies Retina-X 4KI Acoustic Fidelity AX.600 crappy video projector sold as 4K and speakers sold as 40 inch TV white van speaker scam SANTA FE SPRINGS California Author: Riverside, California TVs & VCRs: Concept Audio Visual SANTA FE SPRINGS, California

2, Report #1191884

Nov 28 2014
OSP Prevention Group DO NOT ALLOWED THIS COMPANY GET YOUR MONEY CONTRACTOR Atlanta Georgia Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Customer: OSP Prevention Group Atlanta, Georgia

3, Report #1191875

Nov 28 2014
Socail Security Administration SSA, SSI The worked with other agencies and criminally took benefits that were issued to me. Syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: Socail Security Administration Syracuse, New York

4, Report #1191860

Nov 28 2014
Securitas Westborough Mass. Office Crystal Brown,Pat Crowley NOT SURPRISED! Westborough Massachusetts Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Security Services: Securitas Westborough Mass. Office Westborough , Massachusetts

5, Report #1191853

Nov 28 2014
Hoosier lottery False odds of winning on scratch offs Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Clubs & Organizations: Hoosier lottery Internet

6, Report #1191852

Nov 28 2014
Avoir Skin Velour Skin Truly a SCAM, Rip-off, False Representation of Product, Beware; Do not give your Credit Card to these people... Santa Ana California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Beauty Salons: Avoir Skin Santa Ana , California

7, Report #1191848

Nov 28 2014
The Woollen Head Company THEY TOOK MY MONEY THEN NEVER SENT ME MY ITEM OR RESPONDED TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES ASKING WHERE IS MY ITEM Internet Author: Valley Stream, New York Beauty Products: The Woollen Head Company Internet

8, Report #1191825

Nov 28 2014
Smart Move Industries / James Nazzaro James Nazzaro mover, moving company, overcharge, rip off Totowa New Jersey Author: New Jersey Moving Companies: Smart Move Industries / James Nazzaro Totowa, New Jersey

Nov 28 2014
Argent Mortgage Company Unfair business practices and dishonest claims White Plains New York Author: Gainesville, Florida Mortgage Companies: Argent Mortgage Company White Plains, New York

10, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

11, Report #1191786

Nov 28 2014
Lumera and LaDermanique . Lumera co. did not contact, but have a Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Internet Fraud: Lumera and LaDermanique Internet

12, Report #1191767

Nov 28 2014
America's Top Movers Allied Van Line Rip Off Moving Company Reisterstown Maryland and Florida Author: St Augustine, Florida Consumer Services: America's Top Movers Reisterstown, Maryland

13, Report #1191760

Nov 28 2014
Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. THEIR WEBSITE:[url]http://oluxshoes.en.alibaba.com[/url]They scammed us out of $123.00. Thank God we paid with Paypal. What I love about Paypal is that they protect their customers. We bought shoes from Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd a company run by Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. SCAM!!! SHOE COMPANY SCAM! CHENGDU,CHINA Internet
Author: ny, New York Manufacturers: Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

14, Report #1191489

Nov 27 2014
This report was posted by nefarious Australians trying to hurt Ripoff Report by hurting innocent people.  It’s obvious because of who is tweeting about it ((((Redacted)))Students, women, what his wife doesn't know, Santa Clara California Author: California Colleges and Universities: Nerarious Unscrupulous and Disgraced Australians Santa Clara, California

15, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

16, Report #1191723

Nov 27 2014
Wallace Morgan or Aimee Wong or Shakira Hernandez Wallace Morgan, legit company or scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Wallace Morgan

17, Report #1191718

Nov 27 2014
orlov svetlana sacramento Victim of Ralphs criminal behavior This lady was taken over 26,000 from Ralph and she is suffering a great lost of financial stress sacramento California Author: El Dorado Hills, California Collection Agencies: orlov svetlana sacramento sacramento ,

Nov 27 2014
american agengies Joel Cohen job4u hoover material handling group this company sends you an email offering to pay to wrap your vehicle in monster drink advertising, a pay to drive program. They send you a large check of 3,940.50 to keep pay the wrap specialists..and its a fraud. money laundering scam. do not deposit into your account. Houston Texas
Author: Marcellus , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american agengies Houston, Texas

19, Report #1191668

Nov 27 2014
Stylishplus Scam company that has robbed many people!!! Wan Chai, Hong Kong China Author: Switzerland, Clothing Stores: Stylishplus Internet

20, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

21, Report #1191630

Nov 26 2014
invies.com Scam company Billings Aurora co 80011 Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Appliances: invies.com Internet

22, Report #1191627

Nov 26 2014
candela corporation Patty Macias rude, unresponsive, worst company ever, tyrannical work environment, harrasment, over priced, unreliable irvine Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Home & Garden Stores: candela corporation Nationwide

23, Report #1191622

Nov 26 2014
Securitas Reginald Clement Securitas Security's Contract with Dana Farber is the reason I do not support the Jimmy Fund & Boston Red Sox Boston Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Security Services: Securitas Boston, Massachusetts

24, Report #1191626

Nov 26 2014
Desert Sky Pest Control Company Is A complete Fraud-BEWARE Glendale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Pest Control: Desert Sky Pest Control Glendale , Arizona

25, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California