Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: elgordo, loteria primitiva don luis miguel martinez
There may be more reports for "elgordo, loteria primitiva don luis miguel martinez"
For more results perform a general search for "elgordo, loteria primitiva don luis miguel martinez"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 09 2017
fallen hero bracelets Fraud! Michael Friedmann charged my card. Claimed shipment was stolen. Never received item or refund tacoma Internet
Don Childers received his order in the time frames promised Author: Mobile, Alabama Non-Profit Charities: fallen hero bracelets Internet

Jan 09 2017
Lamour Face Cream Don Nutraway ColoradoBeauty Lift Colorado Lamour face cream and La amour eye serum (aka Kelly Rippa products) free sample product is a scam. They will ask you to pay shipping and then place a reacurring charge on your credit card without your authorization. Internet
Author: Kent, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Lamour Face Cream Internet

Jan 09 2017
Riverside Alpha Group Luis VasquezAnthony Saude This collection agency has called me many times about an account that is not mine and that I have nothing to do with. They are rude and have refused to remove my name from the records and have even stated that they will continue to call me. I Tustin California Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agency's: Riverside Alpha Group Tustin, California

Jan 07 2017
Kaveh Mehranvar Kaveh Currency Exchange Reza Toghraei Ali ziloubaf,... targeting investors from Iran with promising to wire their money to Canada fast DON NOT TRUST him Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Financial Services: Kaveh Mehranvar Toronto, Ontario

Jan 05 2017
unifirst holdings robert martinez Deceptive information and bad service on their contracts houston, tx Nationwide Toll-Free Customer Service Hotline Author: la porte, Texas Laundry Services: unifirst holdings Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
Perma Glaze Don Wilson Don Wilson did a shotty job and wanted $400.00 to fix his poor workmanship. Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Home Improvements: Perma Glaze Mesa, Arizona

Dec 27 2016
Don Hales Photography Failed to refund my $3,500 Denver Colorado Update Author: Pine, Colorado Photography: Don Hales Photography Denver, Colorado

Dec 23 2016
Melissa Spiritual Psychic Advisor, Melissa Martinez, Melissa Psychic Readings Psychic Scam, Remove Curses, Negative Energy, Psychic Fraud, Voodoo Curses Fraud, Relationship and Work Fraud Pueblo Colorado
Author: Beaconsfield, Quebec Psychic: Melissa Spiritual Psychic Advisor Pueblo, Colorado

Dec 22 2016
G Martinez Photography Not licensed and he slept with my models Dallas, Texas Author: Texas Photography: G Martinez Photography Dallas, TX , Texas

Dec 21 2016
Sigsfromthestars.com Marlon Clarke - marlon.clarke@hotmail.com Miguel Gregorski.Sigsfromthestars1500 Market StreetCentre SquarePhiladelphia, PA 19102 I purcahsed around 30,000 worth of items, yes it is my fault but thought that companies were honest.  Thank you Canada Internet Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Celebrities: Sigsfromthestars.com Internet

Dec 21 2016
Dominion Pool Construction Javier Martinez, Owner Outdoor kitchen and patio Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Dominion Pool Construction Houston, Texas

Dec 21 2016
Trader Joe's Walnut Village Ctr (37) Dan Bane CEO Don Gramme General Manager Rick Garbalosa Manager In my opinion: This Trader Joes Lackadaisical View On Spoiled Food, I'm Through Irvine, California Author: Irvine, California Grocery Stores: Trader Joe's Walnut Village Ctr (37) Irvine, , California

Dec 13 2016
Don McClain - EZ House Buyers Stole my money - then ran! Austin, Houston, Nationwide
Author: Texas Financial Services: Don McClain - EZ House Buyers Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
PIP West; PIP Group Don Fullman; Charles Sells PIP Group Tax Liens, Don Fullman, Charles Sells, PIP East, PIP West, The PIP Group, Platinum Investment Properties The PIP Group 50% Loss of Investment Aliso Viejo California Author: Milton, Massachusetts Investment Brokers: PIP West; PIP Group Aliso Viejo, California

Dec 11 2016
Troy Hawkes Completely Unprofessional, Unethical, and Left Job unfinished Martinez Georgia
Author: Martinez, Georgia Home Improvements: Troy Hawkes Martinez, Georgia

Dec 09 2016
FRT INVESTMENTS MIKE ,MIGUEL, PEREZ SCREWED US OVER ROYALLY UNTIL THE VERY END 50k GONE!!! NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: FRT INVESTMENTS NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Academy Sports & Outdoors Academy Does Not Honor Sale Prices Katy Internet Author: San Luis Obispo, California Guns & Ranges: Academy Sports & Outdoors Internet

Dec 03 2016
ATomic Deals Facebook Mickey Mouse watch ad Bought a watch. Arrived with broken crystal. Took two months to get a reply from support. They said they would send a replacement watch. Never did. It's been three more months since they said they would replace it. New York Internet Author: Martinez , California Jewelry Stores: ATomic Deals Internet

Dec 03 2016
CMI Abastos CMI, Luis Fain, Kim Advent Beware: Bait and Switch or Lose $300,000 Buenos Aires Argentina Author: Cape Coral, Florida Mental Health: CMI Abastos Buenos Aires,

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York We were ripped off by Jon as well Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 02 2016
Don Massey dealer-license.com Don Massey Don Massey SCAM Colorado Nationwide Answer to Complaint Author: San Diego , California Auto Advertising Services: Don Massey dealer-license.com Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Direct TV DirectTV Subpoena for Recording San Luis Obispo California Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Morro Bay, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
maximum auto sales Fresno. Auto sales I bought a car outright and after four months they still Don`t have my title. fresno California Author: fresno, California Auto Dealers: maximum auto sales fresno, California