Your Search | elgordo loteria primitiva madrid spain

Oct 13 2016

Oct 11 2016
infolabevaluateco Is using WalMart Inc. as the parent company and their address in Bentonville, Arkansas Check & acceptance letter received by mail. Madrid
Author: Garland, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: infolabevaluateco Madrid,
3, Report #1332027

Oct 07 2016
Travelgenio Horrible customer service!!!! Not willing to take reesponsibility for their poor service Madrid Nationwide Travelgenio reply Author: Auckland, Alabama Air Travel: Travelgenio Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
09:59 AM WARNING: DO NOT SHOP AT BANGGOOD! IT IS A SCAM!! New York Author: Madrid, On-Line Stores: New York, New York

Sep 29 2016
Avis Car Rental Barcelona Spain Avis charged me for full tank although I returned the car with full tank Barcelona Spain Author: Ankara, Other Car Rentals: Avis Car Rental Barcelona Spain Internet

Sep 28 2016
Premier Pension Solutions & AES Financial Services Ltd Totally False Information Spain Alicante Spain Alicante Author: Plounevez Moedec, Alabama Financial Services: Premier Pension Solutions & AES Financial Services Ltd Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Luis Linares Plaza de verin 4, Pilar, Madrid El tipo me devolvió el dineroTranslation: The guy returned the money Author: Maine Housing Rentals: Luis Linares

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other
9, Report #1319643

Jul 29 2016
Leopard Cigars DECEPTIVE-LIARS-SCAM ARTISTS Madrid Spain Internet
Author: Skokie, Illinois Internet Fraud: Leopard Cigars Internet

Jul 26 2016
k away our money not send the shoes samples do buy shoes from them they will not keep any of their promises they will just ri LODI.ES BIG FRAUD & SCAMMER & CHEATER elda alicante ELDA ALICANTE SPAIN Author: ny, New York Financial Services: Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
08:36 PM Adam Haque Alias Emad Islamic Spain tour Rip Off/Scam London Internet Author: Jeddah, Travel Services: Islamic-Tours Internet

Jul 13 2016
PLG Capital Bank Ltd & PLG Funding Capital LLC Stay away from these scammers St. Lucia de Castries & Michigan Detroit Author: Madrid, Georgia Banks: PLG Capital Bank Ltd & PLG Funding Capital LLC Michigan

Jul 12 2016
08:36 PM, Javier Capilla Harrassment, Account Suspended For No Good Reason Madrid Spain Internet Author: Hillside, New Jersey Internet Fraud:, Javier Capilla Internet

Jul 07 2016
aura future sl . lodi Scammer Name -Eleutorio belmonte Aura future/ lodi sl Sales manager of lodi shoes factory sl Websie they scams me of 258 usa and ripoff me / fraud alicante spain Internet
Author: ny, New York Beauty Products: aura future sl . lodi Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
Parmafey.International. Deta Funds Deta FX. Alex MacLaren sometimes alec Maclaren.Also involvement is Allan Canning I invested in Deta funds in September 2014 and initially received an investment back in the first quarter. In early 2015 when we were encourgaed to invest more and another payment was received. By September 2015 contact and there were no further payments. Telephone numbers constantly changed and both Alec and Allan promised the short term investments would be returned. They have never been received. In December Alc wrote to say that he was closing Deta funds and all the money would be returned by the end of March.Nothing happened and then offered a staggered payment for the larger investment bu the two short term investments would be paid in full. Now in July and nothing. Constant emails and always manana. Beniarbeig Alicante Spain Alicante Author: 'Beniarbeig, Alicante, Alabama Financial Services: Parmafey.International. Spain
16, Report #1312079

Jun 18 2016
10:39 AM I ordered cigars in the amount of $5878 back in February of 2016 and until now I haven't received my cigars or my refund. They provided to me fake tracking numbers and they don't respond to my emails at all. When I tried to call them all I get is automated voice machine. Until now I am stil struggling to get my cigars or my money back. madrid Nationwide leopardcigars Author: Riyadh, Alabama Tobacco Companies: Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
WALMART INC. Arthur Alston, Director of A letter, posted from Madrid and a check for $1,973.78. BENTONVILLE Arkansas Author: Goodwater, Alabama Employment Services: WALMART INC. BENTONVILLE, Arkansas

May 31 2016
Trekkinn awful customer service, unable to return purchases by mail, return package rejected at destination, no refund, outrageous shipping, unscrupulous Celrà, Spain Internet
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Trekkinn Internet

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 23 2016
07:13 AM Untrustworthy, unauthorized deductions from credit card, arrogant customer services Barcelona Spain Internet Author: Cape Town, Other Travel Agencies: Internet

May 20 2016
Edgar Gonzalez Tickets Bought never delivered Spain Internet Author: Lancaster, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Edgar Gonzalez Internet

May 12 2016
08:29 PM WALLMART INCSends you a check for $ 1,985.00. They give you instructions to participate as a secret shopper but it is all a lie a real scam. At the end you will be told to go to a wester Union and pay $ 980.00 to a bank account in Madrid Spain, It is the Make extra income as a secret shopper for the Gap, Target, Pizza Hut and others. Bentonville Arkansas Author: McKinney, Texas Specialty Stores: Bentonville, Arkansas

May 12 2016
My Lineage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: My Lineage, Inc customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with My Lineage, Inc.. My Lineage's commitment to customer satisfaction. “Extremely important to honor and support our troops. Helping today's warriors find a link to their ancestors is something we take great pride in”. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. San Diego, California *UPDATE: My Lineage, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business servoce.
Author: San Diego, California Personal Services: My Lineage, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Mission Statement: 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the Time – Swords and Shields crafted by the best swordsmith in Toledo, Spain. San Diego, California

Apr 28 2016
Nick Muyonjo is scamming web developers to work for him and then we doesn't pay them in Palma de mallorca Spain
Important: Nick Muyonjo is falsely accused of being a scammer. Author: Other Computer Software: Nick Muyonjo Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Marta Rubio Aguilar Ética laboral cuestionable de la revisora y escritora Marta Rubio Aguilar España InternetMarta Aguilar Rubio questionable work ethic proofreader and writer Marta Aguilar Rubio Spain Internet Translation Author: New York Language: Marta Rubio Aguilar Internet