Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: elite home security
There may be more reports for "elite home security"
For more results perform a general search for "elite home security"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Cornerstone Home Care Services Vauna Lawrence Where is the money honey???? Melbourne Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Employment Services: Cornerstone Home Care Services Melbourne , Florida

Feb 20 2017
Cactus Leasing Jason BatesTanelle Bates The company shorted me out of $1,000 of my final pay. I was kicked out of the truck in Davenport,IA and had to pay my own way back home. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Chandler , Arizona Trucking Companies: Cactus Leasing Kansas City, Missouri

Feb 19 2017
Wagon Wheel Mobile Home Park Al Verbense ,owner, Rip off slumlord that sells broken unsafe homes. Oak harbor Washington Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Mobile Home Parks: Wagon Wheel Mobile Home Park Oak harbor, Washington

Feb 19 2017
Frances Bowles Unlawful entry, home owner / real estate fraud, tenat fraud Oakville Ontario
Author: Burlington, Ontario Landlords: Frances Bowles Oakville, Ontario

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 19 2017
Paychek Plus Elite SCAM! LIARS! RUN! Jacksonville Florida Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paychek Plus Elite Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Mediagemm.com mediagemm.com /home/ Stole money from my account. Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Book Publishers: Mediagemm.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Citadel Steven Delvecchio Manna construction Crook, Conman, Thief, Liar, Poor excuse of a human being East Meadow New York Author: Liong Beach, New York Home Improvements: Citadel Steven Delvecchio East Meadow , New York

Feb 18 2017
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing AKA All In One Fencing and More Shoddy craftmansship, overpriced fir crappy work. Promise to fix but keeps stalling! Had to redo entire fence myself! Ione California
Author: Sacramento, California Home Improvements: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing Ione, California

Feb 17 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa RL roofing This company put a roof on my mobile home that I later found out was not to code and not done correctly the roof now leaks If you check out Yelp and a few of the other side you will find they have done this to many other people Napa California Author: Sonoma, California Building Services: Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa Napa, California

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
American West Homes Las Vegas Forcing families to pay with misleading information to keep your money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home Owner Associations: American West Homes Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Home wealth remedy.com Financial Independence Academy False advertising Honolulu Hawaii Author: Homeland, California On-Line Business: Home wealth remedy.com Honolulu, Hawaii

Feb 17 2017
Solar Sheild Solar shield home improvements put sunroom on my house that is so wet all winter that black mold grows all around the walls altoona Pennsylvania Author: mount jewett, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Solar Sheild altoona, Pennsylvania

Feb 16 2017
Jason Barber Elite Property Advantage Two bit thief Blue bell Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Jason Barber Blue bell, Pennsylvania

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
JELD-WEN WINDOWS AND DOORS BUYER BEWARE!!! Nationwide  Author: PARKER, Colorado Home Improvements: JELD-Wen Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 16 2017
Home Partners of America Home Partners kept a $4,000.00 fee for a home we did NOT move into due to my husband becoming ill. We asked them to transfer the funds to a one story property or issue a refund. They would not. Chicago Illinois Author: Clayton , Indiana Accounting: Home Partners of America

Feb 16 2017
network capital funding corporation Liliana Martinez They pretend to answer your real request for assistance on the web. now they have my social security number and a few other things that can hurt my credit. miami Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding corporation miami, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Glenn Harms Glenn Harms, Wayne Harms Scam Home Inspection, Cashed the check, no home inspection report provided. Carmichael , California not involved Author: Winterville, Georgia Home Inspections: Glenn Harms Carmichael, California

Feb 15 2017
Consumers Distributing Inc. He did not pay me as freelancer.In return his blaming me.
Author: Vancouver, BC, V6, BC, V6 Work at Home: Consumers Distributing Inc. Vancouver, BC, V6, BC, V6

Feb 15 2017
Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Richard ,d**k, Glover, Tony ,Ralph Anthony Micheli, Cut worker hours and/or pay, belittles employees, discloses personal information about employees to peer employees, 'boss' calls PCA employees stupid, fat, lazy Crystal, home address/Anoka, business address Minnesota Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Employment Services: Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Crystal/Anoka, Minnesota

25, Report #219217

Feb 15 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama