ELITE TRANSPORT, OZARK, MISSOURI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: elite transport, ozark, missouri
There may be more specific results for "elite transport, ozark, missouri"
For more specific results for "elite transport, ozark, missouri"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
LeDerme Luxe I have not been able to contact this company to cancel this order. The persons name was Zoey. I talked with gave me a phone #8667868241, the number did not go through. I tried goggling them no phone nbr, I do have customer #s 6BCE289A90, 4.95 was for sk Stanton California Author: Ballwin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: LeDerme Luxe ,

Oct 14 2017
Phonemedic Damaged cell phone while installing new glass - 7 weeks later still broke and ignoring me Blue Springs Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Phonemedic Blue Springs, Missouri

Oct 13 2017
Walter Cooksey Christian Carpenter Walter Cooksey ran off with my money and didn’t fix anything in my house. He didn’t even come back with the material. MISSOURI CITY Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Walter Cooksey Christian Carpenter MISSOURI CITY, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Check finally came in. Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 13 2017
Brian Bell Cobourg Galaxy He doesn't pay his bills, he is a FRAUD ,he was never pro, He bounced a check in the amount of $460 and refuses to rectify the situation. Ontario, Canada Nationwide
Author: , Missouri Sports Teams & Clubs: Brian Bell Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
pure natural aqp/rt fullfillment i seen an offer regarding this product on the internet first bottle free and just pay shipping since then they keep sending me bottles without my permission and charging me doral Florida Author: O Fallon, Missouri Alternative Health: pure naturap/l aq doral, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Lumidaire Marketing Scam California California Author: SAINT PETERS, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire , California

Oct 11 2017
Bella Serata no way to cancel !!! phoners are fony and showing on reciepts that it is 3.99 but chaging your card 100 Internet Author: Branson, Missouri Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 10 2017
Rough Country Rustic Furniture & Decor No Communication, They take your money and don't deliver a product Mountain Grove Missouri
Author: Mowrystown, Ohio Arts & Crafts Stores: Rough Country Rustic Furniture & Decor , Missouri

Oct 10 2017
elite moving and storage they are refusing to give my items to me. when i call them They say they don't know when they will return my items to me or will give me a call back and don't. cleveland Tennessee Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Travel Services: elite moving and storage cleveland, Tennessee

Oct 10 2017
Skin youth remedy Youth body Convinced me to order trial of product with NO mention of ongoing monthly pmt of $89.95 Internet Author: grandview, Missouri Skin Care: Skin youth remedy Internet

Oct 10 2017
Wolf Gang WDL INVESTMENTS CORP aka Auto Plex Transport .Credit Card Fraud, 10 federal inmate Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Wolf Gang Houston, Texas

Oct 10 2017
opportunities unlimited publications inc. contest to win seven million dollars kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: opportunities unlimited publications inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
Patriot Electric Chad Rutledge Failure to complete job and work paid for not done correctly Camdenton Missouri Author: Marthasville, Missouri Electrical Services: Patriot Electric Camdenton, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
General Motors Chevrolet, Buick,GMC DEFECTIVE projector headlight system Detroit Nationwide Author: Missouri City, Texas Auto manufactures: General Motors Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Support Kids I was told that Support Kids were the best at collecting my child support and I don't receive ANYTHING at all. They are the worst ever. I and my kids are homeless because I can't get my $1,023 a month I am suppose to be getting every month. The father works and they still aren't doing anything. Author: KANSAS City, Missouri Attorney Generals: Support Kids Internet

Trailhead marketing Morgan Britcliffe Scam for fake services portland Oregon
Author: Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Trailhead marketing portland , Oregon

Oct 10 2017
Lafayette county dirty cops Cops cutting deals for dealers and cons Independence MO Author: Versailles, Missouri Emergency Services: Lafayette county dirty cops , Missouri

Oct 09 2017
Green Geeks Green Web Hosting Purchased VPS server for our domains. Server did not function properly. Techs did not resolve problem Agoura Hills California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Green Geeks Agoura Hills, California

Oct 09 2017
sears will not honor extened warranty,on kenmore elite refrigerator rusty screws on ice maker leaving rudt stains on door thay said rust was not covered .thay replaced screws in 2015 thay are located behind plastic on door, this is not a fix it your self job . chicago Nationwide Author: greensboro, North Carolina Appliances: sears Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Mobile Money Code Greg Anderson Andrew Carpetti ClickSure, Professional Learning Institute, Jake, Edward, Coaches TeamOne Sounds treat but really a nightmare; such good scammers; promises promises promises and even guarantees! Seattle Washington Author: St Ann, Missouri Internet Fraud: Mobile Money Code Greg Anderson Andrew Carpetti Seattle, Washington

Oct 09 2017
Access Securepak Securepak Placed an order over two weeks ago, still “pending”. They charge your card and hold the order. Access Securepak 10880 Linpage Place St. Louis, MO Missouri Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: Access Securepak Nationwide