Your Search | emc mortgage corp.

Mar 27 2015
Weapons Universe Dragon's Armory Corp Dragon's Armory Corp Took money. Never shipped product. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Evans Mills, Nevada Home Security: Weapons Universe Dragon's Armory Corp Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 27 2015
Property Proze Corp FLORIDA ASSET REHAB MELISSA DAVISROBERT DAVISJENNIFER HUNT does not pay and puts thousands of extra income on a second 1099 tampa Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Property Proze Corp tampa, Florida

Mar 26 2015
Olivia Todd National Default Servicing Corp Tiffany and Bosco This Company is Known for executing Fraudulent Assignments and Substitutions of Trustee to wrongfully foreclose. Wells Fargo and U.S  Bank are the culprits to fraudulent acts where they engage in wrongful foreclosures acroos the country. I have been suing these companies for years and I still continue to do so today Phoenix Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Olivia Todd National Default Servicing Corp Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 26 2015
Campus 41, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Corp. Lewis Victor, Janine O'Hara S C A M Delray Beach Florida Author: Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: Campus 41, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Corp. Delray Beach, Florida

Mar 25 2015
Payment Systems Corp 9 percent rate sold to us, 18 percent charged to us. Carlsbad/ Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Payment Systems Corp Internet

Mar 25 2015
Bayview Loan Service Bay view loan services , foreclosures, Chase Mortgage, Burlington County Courts Banks illegal practices, Terrorism , domestic violance, Fraud, Bayview Loan services, Civil Rights, Gang Stalking Pompano Beach Florida Author: Willingoro, New Jersey Banks: Bayview Loan Service Pompano Beach, Florida

Mar 25 2015
conn's electronic Theodore wright ceo, This has been a nightmare since I got this laptop. within the third week the pc has had issues they sold me a used computer at a new price. I called them and asked they honor this and take the pc back and give me a new one. they told me no I should have called the first week, well duh it went down on the 3rd week. so ok I call the warrenty dept in which I paid a extra 299.00 for that service and it is now march 2015 and I have still not heard from them.  I am going to start a case hopefully soon am waiting 72 hours to see if I hear from anyone and see if this will be resolved as I filed a complaint with corp. ofc Beaumont, dallas and  farmersville ,mesquite Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: conn's electronic Nationwide

Mar 24 2015
CRE-Finance REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: CRE-Finance is dedicated to customer satisfaction. CRE-Finance implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. CRE-Finance, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with CRE-Finance, LLC, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
In response to the complaint from No Patsy in Boston, Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Mortgage Brokers: Financial Funding LLC / CRE-Finance LLC (“FFLLC”) / Richard Tretsky Todd Tretsky-Robert SalmonTerri Galligan Charging up Front Money, not returning it with no intentions of making a loan Select State/Province

9, Report #1208252

Mar 24 2015
Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc Certified Diamonds and Gemstones Inc Steve Adam Waldman Veronica Lee Waldman This Company Stole From Me More than $300,000+ ! , they got me into rough diamond investment and all they ever provided to me is Fake certificates, Fake Bank documents, Fake Photos of diamonds, Non stop lies and they dragged me for two years telling me nothing but stories and when asked to get my money back, they just ignore my request and Refuse to pay back my money as they state on the invoice that they have 0 Refund Policy, 169 E Flagler St Suite 1025, Miami ,FL 33131 Florida
Fraud By Certified Diamonds & Gemstones, Inc. Author: miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc miami, Florida

Mar 24 2015
Kathleen Johnson Motor city maintenance, sprint, Scam artist, ripp off company, scammers, B****, C***,Liar, wanted by police for not paying employees and contractors, wanted by police for not paying employees and contractors, We had to file a lien on Sprint Corp west Bloomfield, MI Internet Slander regarding Kathleen Johnson & Motor City Maintenance Author: R.R., Texas Better Business Bureau: Kathleen Johnson Internet

Mar 23 2015
Select Profolio Servercing SPS 15 month long Modification Process Salt lake city Utah Author: California Mortgage Companies: Select Profolio Servercing Salt lake city, Utah

Mar 23 2015
CRE-Finance REVIEW: CRE-Finance, LLC's executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. CRE-Finance's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: CRE-Finance, LLC pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. CRE-Finance, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Todd is a sociopath Author: New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Financial Funding LLC new york, New York

Mar 22 2015
INVX Global Partners LLC Aldo Nestor MarchenaAchieve FoundationAchieve CapitalBasam Corp Professional thief, lier, crook con artist. BE AWARE Boca Raton Florida Author: Miami, Florida Loans: INVX Global Partners LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 21 2015
CRE-Finance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CRE-Finance is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. CRE-Finance is confident in experienced trained mortgage analysts, senior underwriters. CRE-Finance implements top rated credit & due diligence provider services which experienced analysts, senior underwriters utilize to assist in reviewing transactions. CRE-Finance receives positive rating for commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. CRE-Finance made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction allowing customers to feel safe, confident, secure when choosing CRE-Finance.
Author: Tempe , Arizona Financial Education: Commercial Real Estate Finance - CRE-Finance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. For over 10 years Commercial Real Estate Finance LLC assists commercial real estate clients meet investment objectives. Commercial Real Estate Finance builds lasting relationships with clients by acting as lender, advisor & partner to clients. Commercial Real Estate Finance's top priority is assisting clients in meeting financial goals. Eatontown,, New Hampshire

Mar 21 2015
RedHawk Security Services redhawksecuritycorp red hawk security services rehawk security corp Salesman who promise you the work and dont follow through, they con you Oldsmar New York Author: Parrish, Florida Security Services: RedHawk Security Services Oldsmar, New York

Mar 21 2015
Lendinghome.com Lendinghome funding THEY SCAMMED ME. San Francisco CA Author: High Point, North Carolina Mortgage Companies: Lendinghome.com Nationwide

Mar 20 2015
Dragons Armory Corp Weapons Universe I ordered a pink handled asp baton with light and case on Feb. 22 2015 and have not recieved it todays date is March 20, 2015 ? Internet, Nevad Author: Sherman, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dragons Armory Corp Internet

Mar 20 2015
Silverleaf Resorts, Inc don't go if someone says you have won a cruize N RICHLAND HILLS Texas Author: Fairfax, Virginia Mortgage Companies: Silverleaf Resorts, Inc N RICHLAND HILLS, Texas

Mar 19 2015
Proactive Legal Services Pamela Watson,Susie Bryant, Cristal Paz,Kristen Miller, Reyhaneh Miller,April Harper,Jacklyne Davis,Tony Cara I agreed to a loan modification with Pamela Watson, who assured me that my lender would would modified and reduce my interest and payment after 3 mos of payment to them and my lender. Well this didn't happen I loss $3000.00 with them and now $12,000.00 in the rear with my mortgage, and facing foreclosure on my home. Lake Forest California Author: greenville, South Carolina Loan Modification: Proactive Legal Services Internet

20, Report #1193723

Mar 19 2015
Richard C. Wayne & Associates, PC Jennifer M. Fleeman Richard C. Wayne calls himself an Attorney, he is a Disgrace to All Good Attorney's everywhere. He is a Fraud, a Cheat and Extremely Dishonest his assistant Jennifer ,if that is what you would call her, is an intricate part of his scam. My family and I went to his office to protect our home from being Wrongfully Taken Possession of by another Criminal Entity our Mortgage Lender, BANK OF AMERICA. We gave Richard Wayne a substantial amount of money and we signed an Agreement with him. He did not fulfill his Contractual obligations and instead of assisting us he caused us to lose our home. He should be DISBARRED and never allowed to Practice Law anywhere in Our Great Country. A TRUE CRIMINAL Atlanta Georgia Author Identity Requested Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Richard C. Wayne & Associates, PC Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 19 2015
AMGrelief.com David Green; Annie Hall; Christopher Daniels These people were going to get me a modified mortgage with Ocwen. They took the first payment of $596.70 fro my checkig account. Noing had been done. Set an email to cancel their contract. Sent further emails wit no response. Today I checked my bank ccount and another $596.70 has been deducted. Internet Refund Author: Fort Edward, New York Attorneys General: AMGrelief.com Internet

Mar 18 2015
Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC Freedom Mortgage Claiming our mortgage loan in default. Lost documents & 3 months of mortgage payments. Renegged on trial loan modification approval. Non-stop delinquency letters, etc. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Aurora, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC Nationwide

Mar 18 2015
Bank of America BAC BAC sold my mortgage but failed to forward four months of payments I'd sent them to new lender unknown FAX is 800 520 5019 Loan Processing Center Nationwide
Thank you for your suggestion Author: Santa Monica, California Loans: Bank of America Nationwide

Mar 18 2015
phoenix down corp Did not last a month!!! Totowa New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Bed & Bath: phoenix down corp Totowa, New Jersey

Mar 17 2015
Assured equity Total rip off promised to help with my mortgage and ripped us off! El toro California sorry abt the confusion Author: Saddle brook, New Jersey Banks: Assured equity El toro , California