Your Search | emc mortgage corp.

Nov 12 2014
MGC Mortgage LNV Corp; Dovenmuehle Mortgage Loan Modification, Insurance Fraud Dallas, or Lake Zurich, Texas, Ilinois Author: Pearland, Texas Mortgage Companies: MGC Mortgage

Nov 12 2014
Honey Spas Honey Corp., Honey Tubs, Honey Swimspas Honey Spas do not stand by inferior swim spa, stay away Mohnton Pennsylvania Author: Shillington, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: Honey Spas Mohnton, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2014
A & G RETAIL MAINTENANCE CORP Nationwide Facility Maintenance, LLC. Southeast Maintenance Experts, Inc.Alejandro Garcia, David Garcia, Alejandro David Garcia, Alex Garcia, Zulema Gonzalez, Karel Barrios, Zuleimy Garcia, Todd Sucra, Bertha Ramos, Bertha Garcia scammers and fraudulents Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Lighting Stores: A & G RETAIL MAINTENANCE CORP Miami, Florida

Nov 11 2014
Fannin Corp I encountered this exact same scam, only this time it was a Clara Monticelli working on behalf of Fannin Ltd. Something about the message was weird enough that I held off on signing anything until I knew for sure that it could be trusted. The thing is that Fannin is a legitimate company, and it was not until I put the e-mail address (which was from yandex.com) into Google that I came across this website and this report. Thank goodness I did.  - fraud Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Accounting: Fannin Corp

Nov 11 2014
united capital lending Unprofessional, Time Wasters, Attempted Extoprtionists Knoxville Tennessee Author: Athens , Tennessee Mortgage Companies: united capital lending Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 11 2014
friendly finance corp Keep adding on my pay off date Baltimore Maryland Author: Indiana, Indiana Car Financing: friendly finance corp Baltimore, Maryland

Nov 11 2014
Green Tree Mortgage or Green Tree Servicing They purchased my mortgage, they lost a payment in May and will not reimburse me nor help, I have insurance and they are charging me for homeowners insurance. I had to figure this out myself, there was NO letter sent to me telling me they need proof of insurance. Rapid City South Dakota Author: West Alexandria, Ohio Home Owner Associations: Brenda Kinder Rapid City, South Dakota

Nov 11 2014
Breached Communications Scammed us out of $3500. by promising to help save our home by document research regarding defaults made my mortgage companys and or banks Fullerton California Author: Mansfield, Texas Financial Services: Breached Communications Fullerton, California

Nov 11 2014
select portfolio Springleaf predatory lending. Nationwide Author: Galloway, Ohio Mortgage Companies: select portfolio Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Ambiance Additions Four Seasons Sunroom Franchise Murdon Corp Defective Sunroom Walls Fullerton California
Author: LA County , California Builders & Contractors: Ambiance Additions Fullerton, California

Nov 08 2014
1ST Choice Corp., Bill Jarvis 1st Choice Facilities Thieves, Liar, Crooks, Running a Nationwide Corrupt Service Sarasota, Florida Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Property Management: 1ST Choice Corp., Bill Jarvis

Nov 08 2014
Save Point Financial Sam Rossi VERY CONVINCING RIPOFF OF PEOPLE HAVING DIFFICULT TIMES Costa Mesa California Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Save Point Financial Sam Rossi Costa Mesa,

Nov 08 2014
Federal Mortgage Counseling ,FDC , Federal Mortgage CounselingFederal Mortgage Marketplace Stolen Mortgage Payments; Offer solution but actually become one more problem Washington DC Author: Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Federal Mortgage Counseling Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 06 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing, Green Tree, Nationstar all collections of Bank of America or Banc of America Ocwen to over a property and changed locks and started foreclosure on my 8husband because he is a very sick vietnam veteran and I now have his Power of Attorney. Bank of America foreclosed on all of our propertires in September 2010 and we were intimidsted as to the hoops we had to jump through to get them out of foreclosure. The in June of 2011, Bank of America began to pass off our mortgages to other companies with even notifying us. Now all of a sudden in the last two months Ocwen has been sending emails that payments are being made on the account. The last payment was November 2, 2014 in the amount of over $3,200.00. When I looked on line about how they received payment it stated the past 3 payments are suspense payments. What is a suspense payment and why did they take over the property way before foreclosure in give it to another rental company andchange the locks. The bank and these so called mortgage agencies are stealing our properties. I have documentation against them all I just need a Greensboro North Carolina Nationwide Author: Alton, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing Nationwide

Nov 06 2014
Target Corp, Buzz Bee Toys, Staples Inc. , Metabank Inc. Consumer Fraud, Deceptive Warranty Practices, Financial Fraud Mt Laurel New Jersey Author: 60073, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: Target Corp, Buzz Bee Toys, Mt Laurel, New Jersey

Nov 05 2014
Northern Iron Corp. Mike Hepworth, Rick Brown, Basil Botha, Raul Sanabria Ever heard of extortion via posting false information on the internet that could ruin your life for years? Vancouver BC
Author: Santa Monica, California Investment Brokers: Northern Iron Corp. Vancouver, British Columbia

Nov 04 2014
Loan Depot Do not use Loan Depot - They prey on people with bad credit = Internet Author: Cartersville, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Loan Depot Internet

Nov 04 2014
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp http://dandb.com Cold call, indicating that my company had a number of inquiries regarding our credit report. Caller, Anna Flowers, Credit Advisor for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp, called to offer their companies services to insert positive information into our credit report and thus make our company look better. I do not like cold sales calls and I hope other companies look at your ripoff report and understand that Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp is a scam/ripoff. Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp Internet

Nov 04 2014
payment systems corp credit card processing with fraudulant contract. i never signed contract they are using. cumming georgia Author: cumming, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: payment systems corp Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
vandebult mortgage Liers,untruthfulness, degradeable, unfairness knoxville Tennessee Author: unkown, Missouri Mortgage Companies: vandebult mortgage knoxville, Tennessee

Nov 03 2014
UniFirst Corp ,UniFirst Uniforms,Uni First Uniform service UniFirst Overcharges and breech of contract Wilmington.Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Laundry Services: UniFirst Corp Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
OCWEN Loan Service Double PMI payment august 2014 Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Loan Service Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
swe homes been renting a unsafe house from them for over 2yrs now! plumbing horrible,had no ac for 2yrs had no heat for 2yrs houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Mortgage Fraud Investigators: swe homes Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
Advance Cash Corp Linda BatsonSr. Investigation Officer, ACS INCORP Case File Transferred to Advance Cash Corp.: - May 2014 Internet Author: Placentia, California Collection Agencies: Advance Cash Corp Internet

Oct 29 2014
Seterus Seterus Foreclosure Mill EXPERTS Criminal Organization grand rapids Michigan Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Mortgage Companies: Seterus grand rapids, Michigan