Your Search | emc mortgage corp.

26, Report #1193988

Dec 08 2014
Lending Solutions Inc. Michael West ,Lending Solutions Inc. Duluth, GA. I have is a damn $375.00 apprasial that the Dummy did not know what he was doing. St.Louis Missouri Author: Niota, Tennessee Mortgage Brokers: Lending Solutions Inc. St.Louis, Missouri

27, Report #1193793

Dec 08 2014
Francha Services Edna Franco, Henry Malinay, Rowena Valdez Edna Franco has been sanctioned by the DCCA, State of Hawaii for Mortgage Fraud Keauu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Mortgage Companies: Francha Services Hilo, Hawaii

Dec 08 2014
Renuen Corp and Alex Kim and Jeffrey Nemes and David Burrows Strike Again, Another Client Ripped Off in Florida! The company over charged for service and in addition stole loan money they manipulated we applied for in order to pay for roof repair.  It is the raining season and I still can't get my roof repair. My wife and I are stuck with a $15,000 loan which we cannot afford at the moment. Jupiter Florida
Author: Jupiter, Florida Electrical Services: RenuEn Corporation Jupiter, Select State/Province

29, Report #1193743

Dec 07 2014
Common Law Office of America Anthony Williams and Mortgage Enterprise Investments FRAUDSTERS, LIARS, SCAM, CON ARTISTS & sweet talk liars!!!!! Beware to this Black dead beat dad guy Anthony Williams Nashville Tennessee
Author: Keaau, Hawaii Advertising / Deceptive: Common Law Office of America Nashville, Tennessee

30, Report #1193723

Dec 07 2014
Richard C. Wayne & Associates, PC Jennifer M. Fleeman Richard C. Wayne calls himself an Attorney, he is a Disgrace to All Good Attorney's everywhere. He is a Fraud, a Cheat and Extremely Dishonest his assistant Jennifer ,if that is what you would call her, is an intricate part of his scam. My family and I went to his office to protect our home from being Wrongfully Taken Possession of by another Criminal Entity our Mortgage Lender, BANK OF AMERICA. We gave Richard Wayne a substantial amount of money and we signed an Agreement with him. He did not fulfill his Contractual obligations and instead of assisting us he caused us to lose our home. He should be DISBARRED and never allowed to Practice Law anywhere in Our Great Country. A TRUE CRIMINAL Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Richard C. Wayne & Associates, PC Atlanta, Georgia

31, Report #1193577

Dec 06 2014
Anthony Troy Williams, Common Law Office of America and Mortgage Enterprise Investments COMMON LAW OFFICE OF AMERICA Beware with this black guy. He's a scam artist and his company mortgage enterprise investments and common law office of america Nashville Tennessee Author: Keaau, Hawaii Liars: Anthony Troy Williams, Common Law Office of America and Mortgage Enterprise Investments Nashville, Tennessee

32, Report #1193528

Dec 06 2014
lexingtonlaw.com lexington law firm are charging consumers for services not rendard. Im a victim to this company after being told that i was being billed 12.99 for trasunion report and was charge 99.95 for something else, all i requested was credit watch for 12 bucks a month. Im a victim of the lex corp I was called for a credit review and charged 12.95 and 99.99 was taking out my account when all i wanted was a report watch salt lake Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: lexingtonlaw.com Nationwide

33, Report #1193499

Dec 06 2014
Movement Mortgage Connor Mcnulty Connor McNulty did my loan mortgage, collected money from me and promise I will get it back on closing, but during closing now denied it Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Property Management: Movement Mortgage Virginia Beach, Virginia

34, Report #1193104

Dec 04 2014
Wallmart Group Corp Mistery shopping Bentonville Arkansas Author: Plano, Texas Employment Services: Wallmart Group Corp Bentonville, Arkansas

35, Report #1193040

Dec 04 2014
Walmart Group Corp. Letter from Walmart Group assuring personal info not required. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Lagunitas, California Bad Check Writers: Walmart Group Corp. Nationwide

Dec 04 2014
MY FAMOUS CHARACTERS FAMOUS CHARACTERS They Are Deceptive They Are Not In The Office They Are Never Delivery Sales They Are Former Owners Of Zaken Corp And 25M Scam Woodland Hills California Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: MY FAMOUS CHARACTERS Woodland Hills, California

37, Report #1192664

Dec 02 2014
LA Fitness c/o CT Corp., LA Fitness, Brittany Benson, Griffin Sturm, Jim Schiesser Created false membership contracts in my name and withdrew the unauthorized funds from my account electronically Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Health Spas: LA Fitness Scottsdale, Arizona

38, Report #1192660

Dec 02 2014
HOMETRUST MORTGAGE CORPORATION THE MORTGAGE CROOKS IN HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA HOLLYWOOD Florida Author: miramar, Florida Mortgage Brokers: HOMETRUST MORTGAGE CORPORATION HOLLYWOOD, Florida

39, Report #1192602

Dec 02 2014
bluegreen corp mountainloft resorts 7 mountainloft resort timeshare sinc 1997 we have had a townhouse timeshare that they have colllected yearly maintance fees for with no real changes or updates to our personal unit. I have had to force them to clean the carpets they were so bad. now I get a bill for almost double at the tune of $1700. for 1 year and no explanation. I called and a very young girl who knows little says that was the assesment fee but I still have no idea what was done. they are crooks designed to get your money when that fails they hook you through maintance fees. I'm hoping legally they have to prove where all those maintance fees have gone. there is a snake in the wood pile gATLINBURG, TN SMOKY MOUNTAINS Gatlinburg Tennessee Author: oxford, Michigan Timeshare Rentals: bluegreen corp Nationwide

40, Report #1192518

Dec 02 2014
american standard house montecito California Author: kenosha, Wisconsin Mortgage Brokers: american standard montecito, California

41, Report #1192515

Dec 02 2014
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp Domain SEO Service Registration Corp., 5379 Lyons Rd. 452, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073 Attempted to renew an existing domain name that has no relation to this company for $64.00 Coconut Creek Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Small Business Services: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp Coconut Creekj, Florida

42, Report #1192423

Dec 01 2014
Quicken Loans Beat your current Mortgage Offer OR PAY YOU $250 FRAUD Nationwide Author: Bullhead, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Nationwide

43, Report #1192407

Dec 01 2014
walmart group corp i recived a check of1,999.10 to become a sectert shopper but was confussed so i did some reserch and found out its a frund benontville Arkansas Author: royal center, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: walmart group corp benontville, Arkansas

44, Report #1192167

Nov 30 2014
MG CREDIT CORP RUINING MY CREDIT jacksonville Florida Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Doctors: MG CREDIT CORP jacksonville, Florida

Nov 30 2014
Metro Financial Planning DENNIS KHANNA started statement of claim against my 68 yr old mother, added illegal mortgage to home and forged docs! Hamilton Ontario Canada Author: Hamilton, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton, Ontario

Nov 30 2014
Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Vic Handa dentisry corp This man Dennis Khanna has stolen my family home of 18 yeaars with 3 young children iwas left homeless after living and paying my mortgage for 18 years he came in and put 2 mortgages on my property and stole my family home. hamilton Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ontario Government Worker: Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Nationwide

47, Report #1191994

Nov 29 2014
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp Matthias Taubert Fake Domain Name Renewal Spam Email Operation Coconut Creek Florida Author: Sacramento, California Internet Fraud: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp Internet

Nov 28 2014
Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Vic Handa dentistry corp. Veer Handa I am another victim of mortage fraud. Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Better Business Bureau: Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

Nov 28 2014
Argent Mortgage Company Unfair business practices and dishonest claims White Plains New York Author: Gainesville, Florida Mortgage Companies: Argent Mortgage Company White Plains, New York

50, Report #1191756

Nov 28 2014
JOSHUA SCHUMANN IS FAKE, Broke Scam Artist Joshua Schumann, Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Family Trust Corp, Fake Investor, RUN New York New York
Author: New York , New York Questionable Activities: JOSHUA SCHUMANN New York , New York