Your Search | empire flooring or empire today

1, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

2, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

3, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

4, Report #1319557

Jul 29 2016
Artistic HospiItality and Resort Constuction I brought crews out to job site in Orlando to install flooring,but due to condition created by Artistic we could not finish job,nor wanted to.Did not get paid for what we did.Thank God we didn't stay,we would have been stuck for more than we were.$8000.00. Lakeland Florida Author: Largo, Florida Small Business Services: Artistic Hospetality and Resort Constuction Lakeland, Florida

5, Report #1319555

Jul 29 2016
Power Pill Arcade Games, Nicholas or William U'Ren Received and arcade for a minor repair then said it would cost as much as a new one and then denied receiving it presumably to resell it Meza Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Power Pill Arcade Games Meza, Arizona

6, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York

7, Report #1319501

Jul 28 2016
Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Firm Eye Cream or Radiant Lush Serum face cream ripoff with unauthorized recurrent charges Internet Author: West Point, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

8, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

9, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

10, Report #1319448

Jul 28 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Their phone number doesn't work. Can't cancel or file the rebate!! Provo Utah Author: Grabill, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

12, Report #1319426

Jul 28 2016
Life Wireless Unable to get basic phone operation instructions or to connect with Customer Service for help. Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

13, Report #1319404

Jul 28 2016
Thumbtack thumbtack represents professionals without verifying their credentials or qualifications Internet Author: huntersville, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Thumbtack Internet

14, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

15, Report #1319297

Jul 27 2016
core solutions group terry judge Terry Judge is a lair and a cheat DO NOT get involved with him or Core solutions. He broke promises.I kept asking for references and never got them. Where I'm from people don't do business with companies that can't be vetted. Bingham Farms, Troy Michigan Author: grover beach, California Business Consultants: core solutions group Bingham Farms, , Michigan

16, Report #1319303

Jul 27 2016
Hackterrific.com, Nathan_Drake@hackterrific.com, testimonyhackerteam@aol.com Hackterrific.com IS A SCAM !! DO NOT TRUST THEM !! ShenZhen or GuangZhou Guangdong Author: Penang, Alabama Hackers: Hackterrific.com Internet

17, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

19, Report #1319260

House of Cars Providing false or misleading information Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: House of Cars Nationwide

20, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

21, Report #1319251

Jul 27 2016
Uber Little or no support for drivers with specific questions and concerns Topeka Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Motor Vehicle: Uber Internet

22, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

23, Report #1319197

Jul 27 2016
Student Loan Assistance Center, aka Student Loan Help One or Affordable Student Loan Consolidation Student Loan Consolidation Scam Margate Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Loan Modification: Student Loan Assistance Center Nationwide

24, Report #1319193

Jul 27 2016
Theblackcourt.com Temple of Maergzjirah Theblackcourt The Cabal Did not received products I ordered. Will not respond to emails or Facebook messages Warren MI Internet Author: Aurora , Colorado Book Stores: Theblackcourt.com Internet

25, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida