Your Search | empire carpet

Oct 27 2016
The Deal Empire charged for merchandise that was never received Internet Author: LECANTO, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 27 2016
The deal empire Took payment, sent no product Internet Author: Vista, California Questionable Activities: The deal empire Internet

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Harvey Naseck Tile and Home Mayhem Jupiter Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Harvey Naseck Jupiter, Florida

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Empire, On internet Internet Author: Bridgeport , Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 25 2016
Mohawk carpet Oversold Smartstrand Nationwide Author: Hawesville, Kentucky Carpet & Tile Stores: Mohawk carpet Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 24 2016
Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Patrick Murray Scammed us for an outrageous price and damaged our marble floor Phoenix Arizona
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Cleaning Services: Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Internet

Oct 22 2016
The Deal Empire took my money by payment on line and send an email saying order is on the way and track our shipment-noway to track shipment-only an order #DE57820 Internet Author: Calabash, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 20 2016
The deal empire Ordered waisttrimmer $24.90 not does not respond Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: The deal empire Internet

Oct 20 2016
empire today empire carpet , sales rep Farmington Minnesota Nationwide Author: farmington, Minnesota Carpet & Tile Installers: empire today Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 19 2016
Spooky Empire Canceled Their Convention Oct. 7th - 9th But Kept Pre-Sale Ticket Money and Refuse Refunds Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Tampa , Florida Festivals & Event Services: Spooky Empire Internet

Oct 17 2016
Bees Knees Craftsman Co. Unacceptable Service - Destroyed Carpet Lodi Wisconsin
We Go Above and Beyond to Make Things Right Author: Waunakee, Wisconsin Paint & Wallpaper: Bees Knees Craftsman Co. Lodi, Wisconsin

Oct 17 2016

Oct 13 2016
Empire Options Option RobotSebastian Rodriquez,Valentina to Option Robot. This did not happen and the next day I demanded a reversal of my deposit back to my bank. It is now a week later, they do NOT answer phone, emails and now want all my personal info!! Uruguay Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Empire Options Internet

Oct 10 2016
Empire carpet Low grade carpet passed off as high quality Nationwide Note from Empire Today. Author: Glendale, Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire carpet Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
Carpet Palace CARPET BEETLES Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Carpet Palace Glen Burnie, Maryland

Oct 09 2016
Empire Today-Coatesville,PA Sold me what they said was premium quality but was the worst carpet i purchased in 40 years. Nationwide Note from Empire Today. Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Empire Today-Coatesville,PA Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
.lumber liquidators. sold me a glue down wood floor which the installer blowing me off for 2 days finally started installing the floor but it was defective as there were wide spacing between the boards so the installers torn it out  tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa , Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: .lumber liquidators. Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
Taipei Restaurant Roanoke, Va 24017 Taipei, Empire Wok Chinese Food Roanoke Va Roanoke Virginia Chinese Take out Roanoke Virginia I wouldn't go either. Author: Roanoke, Virginia Restaurants: Taipei Restaurant Roanoke, Va 24017 Roanoke, Vermont
22, Report #1332061

Oct 07 2016
Mohawk Mohawk Hardwood Flooring Low quality product, do not stand behind warranty, claims dept unhelpful Calhoun Georgia reply Author: Arvada, Colorado Carpet & Tile Stores: Mohawk Calhoun, Georgia
23, Report #1332057

Oct 07 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Arrived less than one hour after reserving a room there. Checked in and gave them my credit card for payment . We got the Lighthouse condo. When we went up the stairs to the room we already. Had doubts as the indoor outdoor carpet on the stairs to the room was filthy and torn. The room was good size condo but there were stains on the furniture that nobody in our party would sit on. Pets had been in this room which we were not for warned of. We couldn't stay. When I went back to the desk and told them we couldn't stay they would not refund my money. Gold Beach Oregon Author: Newcastle , California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Melinda barbello Empire development corp Peter barbello Angela Barbello Scam artist, restraining order, police investigating, sued in Civil court Woodland hills California Author: Woodland hills, California Builders & Contractors: Melinda barbello Woodland hills, California

Oct 05 2016
Best Western Trailside Inn Susanville Mr. Patel Delivered ,4, rolls of carpet from Las Vegas to Susanville, California, c.o.d. only to find out the owner had left back home to California. Now refuses to pay me for no reason. Complete scam by the owner to get carpet delivered for free!! Susanville California Author: las vegas, Nevada Lodging: Best Western Susanville Mr. Patel Susanville, California