EMPIRE CITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: empire city
There may be more specific results for "empire city"
For more specific results for "empire city"
Showing 1-25 of 44,596 Found Reports For more specific results for "empire city"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
All City Towing ACT Towing LLC,Jefferey Dunn,Todd DeMasseo,Florence Tess Fraud against City of Phoenix alegations Phoenix Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Political Cover-ups: All City Towing Tempe, Arizona

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
TBS Factoring Use creative accounting to siphon off more money from settlements. Cut off communication. Oklahoma, City Oklahoma Author: Cullman, Alabama Questionable Activities: TBS Factoring Oklahoma, City, Oklahoma

Jul 26 2017
Michael from GE money bank All I know is Michael Computer on line fraud St Louis area code Internet Author: jefferson city, Missouri Computer Fraud: Internet Fraud: Michael from GE money bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
Permaplate Siskin Warraties THEY ARE A RIP OFF! FALSE CLAIMS! Salt Lake City, UT Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Permaplate Siskin Warraties Internet

Jul 25 2017
Jomashop THEY ARE EVEN RIPPING OFF BRADS DEALS New York City Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Liars: Jomashop Internet

Jul 25 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Large Prize Scam via Mail Kansas City Kansas Author: Magalia, California Cross-Border Scams: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Response Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Award notification commossion A N C Required 12.99 to get a check from anc for 1325000 Kansas city Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Court Judges: Award notification commossion Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
G6 Hospitality Motel 6 Corporation . Stay clear ! Florida Florida Author: Union City , New Jersey Bed & Breakfast: G6 Hospitality Motel 6 Corporation Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
NKC Transportation Brett Marshall The owner is vulgar, a liar, a cheat, and a thief. Kansas City Missouri Author: Batesville, Arkansas Trucking Companies: NKC Transportation Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
do hard money Ryan Wtight SCam Nationwide Author: columbia city, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: do hard money Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Sears- Why not lease it False adversting/scam Columbus Ohio Nationwide Author: Grove city, Ohio Appliances: Sears- Why not lease it Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
ROBERT S SHOEMAKER & ASSOC - Kansas City, Missosuri USA robert shoemaker scamming expats in medellin colombia medellin Internet
Defamation of Character Author: frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: ROBERT S SHOEMAKER & ASSOC - Kansas City, MO USA Internet

Jul 24 2017
Steven Scully Trucking I showed up twice to Pittsburgh for an oversize load & never was paid 2 nogos I billed for. Morgan City Louisiana
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Steven Scully Trucking Morgan City, Louisiana

Jul 23 2017
AAA Renters Insurance No settlement They discriminate claims as they try to get out of paying Oaklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Insurance Companies: AAA Renters Insurance Oakland, California

Jul 23 2017
Wizat Face Cream I ordered a $4.95 sample and have been billed over $100. I have no way to contact them Internet Author: Kenneth City, Florida Sales People: Wizat Face Cream Internet

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

20, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
Allen McCurry ARM financial services SBA broker Scam, STAY AWAY Marietta Georgia Author: Inland Empire , California Loans: Allen McCurry Marietta, Georgia

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Julio Rosales, Oscar Aldana, Hooman Nasani, Ryan Nasani IT'S NOT MY FAULT WE RIPPED YOU OFF Culvery City California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Culcer City, California

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet