Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: empire city
There may be more reports for "empire city"
For more results perform a general search for "empire city"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
beauty instant wrinkle reducer Big rip off! New York Internet
Author: CLAY CITY, Indiana Skin Care: beauty instant wrinkle reducer Internet

Feb 18 2017
EBOOKS BARNS & NOBLE EBOOKS BARNS & NOBLE PROMOTES FRAUDULANT ACTIVITY Jefferson City Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: EBOOKS BARNS & NOBLE Jefferson City, Missouri

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 17 2017
Chrome Capital Fore sight financial and Chrome Capital Rip Off changed contract after making all payments for 3 years lost motorcycle and all money i had invested in fixing it up Salt Lake City Utah Chrome Capital Author: Del Rio, Texas Attorney Generals: Chrome Capital Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 17 2017
Lexinton Law not able to speak with a representative Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Dundalk, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Lexinton Law Credit repair Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered the remote control Shark Ballon on 12/17/2016 and never recieved my package. Order #94829, Tracking #RR387537VU. I have tried to contact mant times and no response. I notified my bank and I was chargerd for the Item which I never received Internet Author: League City, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit Coach USA ,Lovell Jones, Urban City Records, Rogelene Jones ,wife, Lovell Jones is a thief and a liar. Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Coach USA (Lovell Jones) Internet

Feb 16 2017
Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle I paid her 200.00 of the 550.00 she was charging. She was supposed to give me a reading and she quit talking to me , ignoring all of my calls and texts and she is bullying and intimidating on her FB page. She finally answered when I called her to tell her I want my money back and she threatend to put some things on me and hung up. Lafayette Louisiana Location Internet Threat Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cemeteries / Graveyards: Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle Internet

Feb 16 2017
HR Block Emerald Card Fraud, Terrible Customer Service Kansas City Internet Author: Bath, Pennsylvania Banks: HR Block Emerald Card Internet

Feb 16 2017
Blackbird LLC / Reliable Properties Con Artists, Scammers, and Thiefs! Independence Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Realtors: Blackbird LLC / Reliable Properties Independence, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 16 2017
Ohio Real Estate Auctions - Barry Baker, President & Owner Auction Was A Bust Columbus Ohio Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: Ohio Real Estate Auctions Columbus, Ohio

Feb 16 2017
EHARMONY HAS NO HARMONY rip off rude Los Angeles california Author: Kansas City, Missouri Dating Services: EHARMONY Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 15 2017
SOFTWARE EMPIRE AWFUL SERVICE, AWFUL PRODUCT CLEANWATER FLORIDA Author: Fresno, California Software: SOFTWARE EMPIRE Internet

Feb 15 2017
Flexsin Technology is a TOTAL FRAUD! Flexin Technology - DON'T SPEND A DIME WITH THEM!! Dallas Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Flexsin Technology Dallas, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Facebook Mary Katherine Bond was messaged by a woman pretending to be my Aunt, later was told she won Facebook lottery and my name was on the list, so to add Mary katherine Bond and she messaged me asking me my name, address, phone number, age, marital status, everything and for money, it was sent, then cancelled through moneygram when I woke up and realized it was a scam. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Internet Fraud: Facebook Internet

Feb 15 2017
Mr. Foundation Engineer aka Tristian Hamilton scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, Tristian Hamilton is the owner and I did about 30 hours of work I was not paid for Little Rock Arkansas Please Disregard Previous Report Author: Kansas City, Kansas Architects & Designers: Mr. Foundation Engineer Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 15 2017
The Chair Company Folding Chairs and Tables Direct, Chair FactoryChiavari Chairs Direct Took money, doesn't deliver the product, doesn't answer phone or email, won't issue refund. Culver City California
Author: Alachua , Florida Specialty Stores: The Chair Company Internet

Feb 14 2017
Sheri's berries Ordered a dozen chocolate dipped fancy strawberries for my wife for Valentine's day scheduled for morning delivery they never made it . Now I have a very unhappy wife . Reno Nevada Author: King city , California Consumer Services: Sheri's berries Internet

Feb 14 2017
Allen Marketing Group AMG TLC Vacation Package, Las Vegas Vacation Package Las Vegas Time Share Marketing Company Cedar City Utah Vegas Vacation Scam - Sales Fraud and Misrepresentation Las Vegas, Nevada and Cedar City, Utah Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Services: Allen Marketing Group AMG Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
U-Scan360, Sule Gowon, UScan360 Unfair business practice, breach of contract Salt Lake City or Draper Utah Author: USA, South Carolina Liars: U-Scan3606 Internet

Feb 14 2017
City of Tehachapi Greg Garrett City ManagerAaron Price Code enforcement officer Taking our Home for Code Violations that are not true Tehachapi California Author: Tehachapi, California City Governments: City of Tehachapi Tehachapi, California