EMPIRE TODAY, EMPIRE CARPET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: empire today, empire carpet
There may be more specific results for "empire today, empire carpet"
For more specific results for "empire today, empire carpet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017

Jul 22 2017
Allen McCurry ARM financial services SBA broker Scam, STAY AWAY Marietta Georgia Author: Inland Empire , California Loans: Allen McCurry Marietta, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Empire Tractor Parts DO NOT USE!!! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! Ronkonkoma New York Author: buffalo, New York Rental Stores: Empire Tractor Parts Ronkonkoma, New York

Jul 20 2017
Software Empire nine Downloaded Office 2010, Received invalid key per MSF error,bank notified, holding pmt Mint Hill North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Software: Software Empire North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
ONE STOP CARPET SELMA CALIFORNIA ABEL GUTIERREZ SELMA CALIFORNIA DID A TERRIBLE JOB AND WOULD NOT MAKE IT RIGHT ! Selma California Author: Fowler, California Cleaning Services: ONE STOP CARPET SELMA CALIFORNIA Selma, California

Jul 19 2017
Beauty Within Beauty Today Offered initial $4.95 price, then continued to charge my credit card $59.95 monthlywithout permission. Provo Utah Author: Burlington, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 19 2017
Austin Bluffs Flooring Springs floors Buyer Beware, poor quality, installation, and service Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: Austin Bluffs Flooring Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
Floor and Decor Floor and Decor Return policy is crooked Houston Nationwide Author: Santa Fe, Texas Carpet & Tile Stores: Floor and Decor Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Laid back loot I ordered a pair of steelers sneakers for $24.90 on May 19,2017 and today is now July 18,2017 and I still hav not received them yet . I tried calling a few times and all I got was a recording and I also emailed them and few emails old and they hi. Internet Author: Catasauqua, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Laid back loot Internet

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 16 2017
Empire Today Terrible company Nationwide Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Home Improvements: Empire Today Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Ocean Floors Did not respond to our concerns Richmond British Columbia Author: Surrey British Columbia, Alabama Carpet & Tile Installers: Ocean Floors Richmond, British Columbia

Jul 15 2017
Advertize on my car Advertise on my car Biggest rip off. They state that after you pay around 24.00 to order your sticker that after you post a picture of the sticker on your car they will reimburse you the money you paid out. However, after you call to request your money they tell you that you agreed to getting your money back after you make 300 in sales. Also, I was told there is a yearly fee of 35.00 that would occur after a year. I signed up in May and today, July 14, I receive an email saying it is time to charge the annual fee. Internet
Author: Irvine, California Unusual Rip-Off: Advertize on my car Internet

Jul 14 2017
Z57 Internet Solutions George Herrera My contract was expired on December 2016, and I am not able to cancel. I have sent cancellation notices for the past 3 months and I have been completely ignored. When I called today George ,Jorge, Herrera treated like trash, refusing to cancel without paying an extra month because the cancellations in writing are not valid. They want that you cancel over the phone because they will play any trick for not cancel to you. The customer service is horrible. They don't provide the service that they promise and they are not worth the money that you pay a month for their service. San Diego California Author: La Mesa, California Advertising / Deceptive: Z57 Internet Solutions San Diego, California

Jul 14 2017
Boss Ultra Said they wanted to refer a carpet cleaning customer who needed a job done tomorrow but they were going to bill customer themselves Nationwide Author: Farmington, Missouri Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Empire RV & Marine, Empire Motors, Empire Motors Inc. High Risk. They will say anything to convince you to buy Liberty Texas Author: Houston, Texas Boat Dealers: Empire RV & Marine Liberty, Texas

Jul 13 2017
Michael Dale Dodd Carpet Cleaning, Dodds Turbo Jet Carpet Cleaning, Michael D. Dodd, Michael Dale Dobb, Michael D. Dobb, Michael Ddodd DANGEROUS CRIMINAL - (((REDACTED))) Winter Haven Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Cleaning Services: Michael Dale Dodd Carpet Cleaning Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 12 2017
legal aroma therapy the website I use had closed down...I went looking for another one and ran across this one...l only placed a $30 order on 7/5/17...l call every day to inquire about my order and it is one excuse after another...the lady said that it takes a few days to complete the order...so I wait....then she said that the system was down....then she said that the usps was having trouble scanning the package....so today I asked for a return....l don't know what else to do... north Bergen New Jersey
Author: vinemont, Alabama Art Galleries: legal aroma therapy north Bergen, New Jersey

Jul 11 2017
Psychic empire claudia GIlda Ephrem Well i was on line searching for a psychic reading an i seen claudia web site i contacted her an she did a reading over the phone she told me things i was going through. well i didnt want to believe what she said but she knew a lot about what i was going through, i contacted her 3 weeks later to get started on removing this spell that was put on me. i sent gilda ephrem 300 through walmart to walmart. i contacted her with the receipt so she could get started on my work. well after i sent hsr money she called 2days later to see if i felt different. i said no she told me to call her in a week i did an she havnt answered the phone.Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Psychic empire claudia Internet

Jul 10 2017
Software Empire The Empire Strikes Out Internet Author: California Computer Software: Software Empire Internet