EMPIRE TODAY, EMPIRE CARPET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: empire today, empire carpet
There may be more specific results for "empire today, empire carpet"
For more specific results for "empire today, empire carpet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 26 2017
Safe Haven Security (Chesapeake Virginia) Third Party Of ADT Safe Haven Sales Rep Tanner Manley & Joe Fecondo (harassed me to buy today would not leave from my door when I asked to leave the first time Chesapeake Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Security Services: Safe Haven Security (Chesapeake Virginia) Third Party Of ADT Internet

May 26 2017
Home Depot - Horrible Contractor & Customer Service Internet
Author: Any City, Dist of Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Depot Internet

May 25 2017
More health today Scammed Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: More health today Las Vegas , Nevada

May 24 2017
Software Empire Roman Stefoglo They sell software that doesn't work Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Software: Software Empire Internet

May 24 2017
ACS Martin CooperAce cash Express, Inc.Company Name : Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies:Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,  SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Largo, Florida Loans: ACS SAN ANTONIO , Texas

May 24 2017
US bank US Bank, Denise Upham US Bank, robbed our money, and the manager Denise Upham helped them Corona California
Author: Inland Empire, California Banks: US bank Corona, California

May 23 2017
Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing is dedicated to customer satisfaction. One on opne support ensures client success, and focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Received Refund from Lee Arnold Group Author: Madison, Wisconsin Home Based Business: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. Sandy, Utah

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California

May 18 2017
Matt Skinner Twelvestone Capital, Twelvestone Group, Empire West The company hired me to edit videos. They still owe me thousands of dollars and are refusing payment (after uploading some of the videos) Valencia California
Author: los angeles, California Video Stores: Matt Skinner New Hall, California

May 18 2017
Express Home Service, LLC Express Flooring Will not honor Lifetime Installation Warranty Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: Express Home Service, LLC Tucson, Arizona

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 15 2017
TravvelPlus.com Billing my bank acct. monthly since December of 2016 for a service I have not received. I am a recent widow and regretfully did not catch this charge till today. I have no city address, a phone number Nationwide but my acct shows CT Author: Lady Lake, Florida Airline Companies: TravvelPlus.com Nationwide

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Empire Carpet Empire Today Ruined our dream home Nationwide
Author: Menifee, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Carpet Nationwide

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
Patrick Denson and Glenn Denson J & R Remodeling Repair TRUE SCAMS! NEVER COMPLETED WORK. TOOK MONEY AND LEFT! Dallas Texas
Author: Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Patrick Denson and Glenn Denson Dallas, Texas

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company’s executive team, Patrick Farah, Steve Brewer, Cheryl Arts, and employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. The Power Company dedicated to customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: The Power Company pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
please contact me Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Dealers: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
Author: evanston, Illinois Door to Door Sales: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
Author: Chicago, Illinois Telemarketers: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. chicago, IL

May 08 2017
Author: Chicago, Utility Companies: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. The Power Company has partnered with tens of thousands of clients nationwide to take adv Internet

24, Report #1371981

May 08 2017
Crown Food Carts Incorporated Crown Food Carts Crown Food Cart SCAM!!! SCAM!!! AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY YOU NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN!!!! AllentOWn Pennsylvania I spoke with someone today. Author: Leesburg , Virginia Specialty Stores: Crown Food Carts Incorporated Allentwon , Pennsylvania

25, Report #1371953

May 08 2017
xpressary.com THE AMAZING ROLLER KNIFE. Buy 3 Get FREE Shipping! Save 50% Off Today!!! I ordered this from the facebook link ,,, they took the money and never delivered the product. I have contacted them several time and they never take care of the issue los angeles California
Author: plain city, Ohio Kitchens: xpressary.com California