Your Search | empire today, empire carpet

Jul 08 2016
WC MON VALUEPLUS MINNETONKA MN They authorized for $1.00 30 days ago. Now today they have stolen money by taking $24.95 from my checking. I have 2 more $1.00 authorizations still. I have had no contact with this company or any website. Minnetonka MN Author: CHINO VALLEY , Arizona Credit Card Fraud: WC MON VALUEPLUS MINNETONKA MN Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
Earthweave DBA - Earthweave Carpet Mills Defective Products Dalton Georgia Author: Glenwood Springs, Colorado Manufacturers: Earthweave Dalton, Georgia

Jul 07 2016
Don's Carpet Restoration LLC Did not dye carpet as states. Will not fix or refund money aurora Internet Author: North Royalton, Ohio Cleaning Services: Don's Carpet Restoration LLC Internet

Jul 05 2016
Armani leather jackets Today Tuesday 7/5/16 I was scammed by the Italian Armani Leather jacket jerk. California Author: Huntington Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Armani leather jackets Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Empire Today Flooring Empire Today Breached Our Contract Nationwide Author: Black Mountain , North Carolina Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Flooring Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
Help Yay Help Yay: Here today, Gone tomorrow Salt Lake City Utah Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Help Yay Xalt Lake City, Utah

Jun 30 2016
Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rebuttal to Trading Advantage Response Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Proprietary (TAP) Program provides opportunity for traders of all backgrounds, experience levels to potentially trade our money. TAP traders receive 60% of trading profits with Trading Advantage assuming all risks and losses. Chicago, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
Andrea Higgins formerly NCterriers.com still Puppy Milling Dogs today Holly Springs North Carolina Author: North Carolina Dog Breeders: Andrea Higgins Holly Springs, North Carolina

Jun 30 2016
Gwendolyn Curry Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Spotsylvanai, Virginia Carpet & Tile Installers: Gwendolyn Curry Fredericksburg , Virginia

Jun 29 2016
new age skin care I ordered this product months ago and never heard back from them till today. It was soppose to be a free trial and the only thing I was to pay was the shipping. Instead they charge me $86.00 when I didnt order he second bottle. 1808 w 3rd st Tempe Arizona Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: new age skin care

Jun 28 2016
Sears Carpet Cleaning Services Bait and Switch Practices Newtown Square Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Sears Carpet Cleaning Services Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
We clean carpet Ruined my carpet -- won't call me back Minnesota I think Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Home Improvements: We clean carpet Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Empire Flooring Flooring rip off Columbus Nationwide Note from Empire Today Author: Grove City, Ohio Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Flooring Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
cooper's point/jrk managed by kristen mcneil carpet laid on poo (feces), been waiting 2 months for refund and getting constant run around empty promises and now will not even return call. north charleston South Carolina complaint resolved Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Housing Rentals: cooper's point/jrk north charleston, South Carolina

Jun 20 2016
Empire Today LLC, contract signed, not honored McHenry Illinois we did speak with you in 2001. Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Empire Today Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Alan Patrick James Today he lost his Licence in Sarasota (6-17-2014) Next the State of Florida Nacomis Florida
Author: Sarasota, Florida Home Improvements: Alan James Nacomis, Florida

Jun 16 2016
LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr # Stacey L. Butler, Burrows & Associates Khohnood Law Firm Berry & Associates Clark & Washington Chris Carouthers LLC I got all these in mail today 6/16/16 The representative sid they were working for LVNV company and Resurgent ask for the last four # of my social security the address were I receive mail. Give me a name of Emmett Goodman and telephone #478 7455415. I did not receive a letter from this atty, but the six others listed. local conyers,college park,Atlanta offices nationwide Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr #

Jun 13 2016
Empire Today, Burlington, MA Damages During Carpet Installation Burlington MA
Author: South Hamilton, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Empire Today Burlington,

Jun 10 2016
Tech Service Today LLC Tech Service Today Technology Service Today LLC Technology Service Today TST BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Tech Service Today LLC BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jun 10 2016
Empire Today Empire Laminate Flooring Estimate Internet Nationwide ET Customer Support Author: Clayton, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
stuart Lee I changed my phone carrier to Verizon. I did this on EAFB in Alaska. today is 6/6/2016 I am still waiting for my 2nd rebate from Stuart Lee which was to come in 12 -14 weeks 4/29/2016. I have called many times leaving VM no call back do not take rebates ripe off buy beware lynnwood Washington Author: anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: stuart Lee lynnwood , Washington

Jun 07 2016
Holiday inn I own a carpet cleaning business and i did over $6,500 worth of carpet cleaning and repairs and never got payed for it. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Cleaning Services: Holiday inn Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 06 2016
creditonebank tried to PAY OFF my balance 3x, they keep saying they can not accept it due to fact I've already paid 4x in past month. Was told I could pay after June 4, 2016, but as of today, still told I may not PAY OFF!???? City of Industry CA 91716 You can pay them via Western Union Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Credit Services: creditonebank Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
Cashnetusa Mike Scott , Eric Wryler Sr Manager I was asked to purchase I tune cards and then call Mike Scott with the code number. As of today I have spent over $3,000 on iTunes cards with a promise and a guarantee that I would be getting a loan amount of $6,980.00 through Western Union. I have called Western Union with the tracking number that was given to me and there is always no match with the MTCN number. This is definitely a scam and a fraudulent company. Be very careful when trying to get a loan online. They will rip you off in a heartbeat. Miami Florida Author: Renton, Washington Blabber Mouth: Cashnetusa Internet