Your Search | empire today, empire carpet

Jan 09 2016
skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum dr. oz there was a special on tv that said they would send 2 products and they sent 3. They ad said only cost of shipping and handling. They charged me more and now today, i come home there is a box from them. I did not reorder and the product did nothing for my fine line wrinkles etc. I will go to the bank Monday and if they charged me for this I will obtain an attorney to settle with this company. Nationwide Please tell us how the lawyer visit goes... Author: moore, Oklahoma Doctors: skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
COLLECTIBLES TODAY / COLLECTIBLESTODAY.COM The Bradford Exchange COMPLETE BILLING RIPOFF AND SCAM - I had 3 subscriptions with them at same time, items were on backorder, i was waiting 6 months, so i cancelled. Now they have collection agency going after me Niles, Illinois Author: LOS ANGELES, California Internet Fraud: COLLECTIBLES TODAY / COLLECTIBLESTODAY.COM Niles, Illinois

Jan 08 2016
TIMELESS AUTO SALES I Bought This Service On 9/18/15 And As Of Today I Did Not Get Any Calls Or E-mail About My 31 Ford wilkes barre, PA
3 Questions Author: Miramar, Florida Motor Vehicle: TIMELESS AUTO SALES Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Neutratone Skincare Products I ordered a free sample of the Neutratone product and the ad mentioned I will only be responsible to pay $4.95 Shipping and handling. The product arrived, I never opened it next thing you know my husband got charged $98 without our knowledge. I called customer service today and the rep was rude and refused to give me an address to where to return the product because she said I was out of my 30 day money back guarantee. I told her I will gladly dispute with my bank the authorized charge for $98.00. They do false advertisement and it is very misleading. Uniondale New York Author: McDonough, Georgia Alternative Health: Neutratone Skincare Products Internet

Jan 06 2016
Scott Juceam threatening phone call / Roni Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch tax attorney, HELP! being harassed and sued frivolous law suit Sacramento California *UPDATE .. Threatening phone calls from Ronis Half-brother and executive employee made to ED Magedson, Founder of Rip-off Report. *UPDATE.. Roni Lynn Deutch sued by California State Attorney General for $34 million. Attorney General Jerry Brown says Deutchs $25 million-a-year empire is essentially a fraud.
Juceam wouldnt harm a fly Author: Sacramento, California Lawyers: Scott Juceam / Roni Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch Sacramento, California

Jan 06 2016
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Scott Karosa personally saved my house and our friends house too Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Jan 06 2016
Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport California Wendy Red Roof Inn Ontario CA is the worst hotel ever! Apparently they use coffee to get the smell out of the carpet instead of shampooing !  Ontario California
Author: Covina, California Hotel: Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport CA Ontario, California

Jan 04 2016
ClubWhiteSmile FrederiksbergDNK NH Systems Aps Frederiksberg While looking reading news there's pop-up about Iphone to be given away for only 1.99 with limited items left that was I remember bec. of the charges that the credit card provider was given to me, coz I really assured them that never heard this company or becoming member of anything. they said you have to read and finished anything you sign in or anything I said I never see this name but how come it's in my statement of account. just received today. they took money from my credit card on Nov23 2015 then Dec. 23, 2015 without my knowledged all in all $ 238.00 coz 119.00 each time. Pls I need help to have my money back as soon as possible Internet Author: east york, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile FrederiksbergDNK Internet

Jan 04 2016
Tech Service Today, LLC TST Ripped me off for $1,196.00 of work BOYNTON BEACH Florida Yoni Repair & Troubleshooting fraudulently billed $398 personal materials to our Graybar account Author: Mt Prospect, Illinois Liars: Tech Service Today, LLC BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jan 04 2016
Empire Covers Covers don't fit and are unreturnable Jenkintown, Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Marine Accessories: Empire Covers Internet

Jan 04 2016
Cali Bamboo Cali Bamboo does not stand behind their flooring San Diego California
Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Stores: Cali Bamboo San Diego, California

Jan 03 2016
A.G.T Boys and Girls Club Flip City, AllWorld, Gymnastic GROUSE...Bed Bugs Attacking From The Monster Grouse Blue Carpet!!! Warren Michigan Total Poop Smell Sports Boys and Girls Club GYMNASTIC, BED BUG- WaRT COMBO Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Sports Teams & Clubs: A.G.T Boys and Girls Club Warren , Michigan

Dec 29 2015
ATL PREMIERE RED CARPET Khalil Hasan Grand larceny, theft, fraud, cheat, scam, racket, misrepresentation, deceitful, con-artist, untrustworthy, rip off no integrity, liar Atlanta GA Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: ATL PREMIERE RED CARPET Internet

Dec 29 2015
DTDC Express Inc Head Office & Accounts CM69,SCO 19, Sector 17-E, Chandigarh, New DL,India 160017 DTDC Express Inc Head Office & Accounts CM69,SCO 19, Sector 17-E, Chandigarh, New DL,India 160017 Its a SCAM, IF I WON $750,000.00.. Y should i b liable to pay to have my check delivered to myself. The courier asked me how much of $450.00 could i come up with today, so that i wouldn't loose my check.. They can keep it!!! Nationwide Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Hackers: DTDC Express Inc Head Office & Accounts CM69,SCO 19, Sector 17-E, Chandigarh, New DL,India 160017 Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Get $50,000 today Datszo Records Management sold an ebook claiming to be a step by step guide to getting $50K in corporate credit. The ebook was a total ripoff. Not worth $97 and incomplete. Los Alamitos California Author: Chino Hills, California Business Consultants: Get $50,000 today Los Alamitos, California

Dec 27 2015
Bissell Carpet Cleaners bissell carpet products-s***- are cheap garbage!!!! Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Linwood, New Jersey Appliances: Bissell Carpet Cleaners Grand Rapids , Michigan

Dec 24 2015
E Mortgage Management REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: FOREST, Virginia Credit Services: EMortgage Management LLC Internet, New Jersey

Dec 23 2015
Devoted Father! I think NOT! Author: Rockville Centre, New York Mortgage Brokers: E-MORTGAGE MANAGEMENT Internet

Dec 22 2015
Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Desecration of 89 year old mother-the Holocaust Survivor she is trying to make a buck off of Michigan City Indiana MICHELLE ELI, ELIZER ELI, SIEGEL ELI GERS, LEVI ELI, MIKE PALMER USED THEIR HATRED & GREED FOR Embezzlement of Money, mental torture, emotional abuse, of Sarah Brickman a Holocaust Survivor. Author: Other Abusive Children: Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Michigan City, Indiana

Dec 19 2015
Encante I ordered eye cream and anti wrinkle cream then they sent me another order of the sam thing which I did not order and encante told me that I should have cancelled 7 days before if I did not want another order. No where did I see a disclaimer saying this as a matter of fact no where on there internet page did I see a disclaimer. Now I calle and cancelled and sais do not send me any more creams then today Dcember 19th I have just received another eye cream. I had cancelled all creams on november 18 2015 reference # 755733. Please stop this company as it is a total rip off. Santa Ana California Author: san Francisco, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Encante Internet

Dec 18 2015
Ray Hamilton Co. The owner J Wallis refused to pay me after I ran from Cincinnati to Oregon to NYC back to Cincinnati I have left messages called text all he said was my truck was dirty no pictures no estimates no check Stubbs no toll refund this is before Xmas he laughed when I called him today his staff is unproffesional I was threatened to be fired if I didn't run illegal I was charged service failures yet never late to delivery I was terminated via text he hollars no respect won't talk to me like a man. Blue Ash Ohio Author: Middletown, Ohio Travel Services: Ray Hamilton Co. Blue Ash , Ohio

Dec 15 2015
Carpet King Inc. Damaged TV cabinet, refused to acknowledge damage, poor customer service Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Carpet & Tile Installers: Carpet King Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 14 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Mike Hayden I got a call today saying I was approve for a 4500 personal loan the person who call me was name Mike Hayden he gave me all the details Internet Sorry this happened Author: Canton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Capital One Fast Cash Internet

Dec 12 2015
armstrong flooring Kirian Floor coverings bowling green OH My new Armstrong congolium floor has been developing rolls and bubbles since last year when it was installed. bowling green Ohio
Author: perrysburg, Ohio Carpet & Tile Stores: armstrong flooring bowling green , Ohio

Dec 08 2015
Horizon Healthcare Institute Mr.Courtney Robinson I signed up for the Home Health Aid class with Ms. Adele Cook. I paid in full on September 22nd 2014. The entire payment was $$50 given to Erin Powell. Today ,December 11 2016 I received a phone call from a law firm. Mr Robinson is filing a suite against me. He says I owe him $200+. I still have my paper work from 2 years ago. PAID IN FULL Port Charlotte Florida Author: Punta Gorda , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Horizon Healthcare Institute Port Charlotte, Florida