Your Search | empire today, empire carpet

Jan 05 2017
Werner Ladder The hinge on my ladder PN 50430-02 broke while I was painting and I fell about 3 foot crashing on my left side, leg and back. I'm going to try to have an xray done today. I can't bear weight on left leg. Greenville Pennsylvania
Author: Eldorado, Illinois Hardware & Tools: Werner Ladder Greenville, Pennsylvania

Jan 05 2017
Bohemian Guitars Ordered the Motor Oil guitar from Bohemian on June 4, 2016. Still waiting for delivery. Every time I have contacted Bohemian - no one ever answers their phone - it is not stop busy. Today their phone had a recording stating the number is out of serivice. When I contacted them by email a few days ago - they keep promising delivery for January 2017. These people are frauds! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Bronx, New York Internet Fraud: Bohemian Guitars Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
LegoMug Ordered a mug for Xmas. Had communication and then none. West Seneca New York It Arrived Today! Author: Valencia, California Kitchens: LegoMug West Seneca, New York

Jan 04 2017
PREMIER TICKETS TODAY JAKE ELTON JOHN TICKETS WESTLINN OR 97068-3698 Internet Author: Mead, Washington Ticket Sales: PREMIER TICKETS TODAY JAKE Internet

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Jan 03 2017
Software Empire softwareempire.com, Roman Stefoglo Invalid Codes, Software that WILL NOT ACTIVATE, Will not reply to email, or VM. Clearwater Florida
Author: Port Orchard, Washington Computer Software: Software Empire Clearwater, Florida

Jan 03 2017
Preppers Discount ordered product 3 months ago and did not receive it as of today, have been sending emails trying to contact them and they refuse to reply na Internet Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Manufacturers: Preppers Discount Internet

Jan 02 2017
Empire Today Carpet & Flooring Customer Service and Managers Poor Floor Installation Process Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Home Improvements: Empire Today Carpet & Flooring Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
SmartProcure TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the government data industry. SmartProcure believes there is only one way to do business – The right way.  That means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. SmartProcure's business practices and ethics meet the highest standards in business today.  Based on our experience, SmartProcure has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Dec 31 2016
Construction Today Magazine and Kevin Cosgrove Use our company suppliers to solicit advertising for a bogus article that never materialized Los Angeles California Internet Author: Homer Glen, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Construction Today Magazine Internet

Dec 30 2016
Done Rite Tile and Carpet Cleaning A Done Rite Overpromised. Lied about results. Excuses Rancho Santa Margarita California Author: Aliso Viejo, California Cleaning Services: Done Rite Tile and Carpet Cleaning Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Dec 30 2016
deal empire placed an order, never recieved tracking number, order number or confirmation number! BUT they charge my bank account not known Internet Author: Pomona Park, Florida Weight Control: deal empire Internet

Dec 29 2016
The Deal Empire They stole $59.85 from me! I can't believe this!! Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Prize candle I ordered 8 candles early nov of 2016. Money was taken out of account. Finally heard on the 22of dec they were being shipped. Received them today the 29th. Most were broken. And a smaller size. No contact number. Unable to get to website Wallingford Connecticut Author: Phoenicia, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candle Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 27 2016
The Deal Empire Will not refund an order which is of no use to me. Internet Author: La Linea De La Concepcion, Other Customer: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 27 2016
Champs Apperel champsapparel@ecommerceservice.biz champsapparel.com www.champsapparelstore.com DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM it is all a SCAM!! 79.99 for a jersey paid on Dec 2-today is Dec 27 and have not received anything and all their websites are blocked- NOT FOUND said Ohio, but bank statements states billed China Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Clothing Stores: Champs Apperel Internet

Dec 26 2016
the Deal Empire the panties 360 they took $59.95 away from me on a order #DE241358 for 3 pairs of slim panties from ad on facebook.I called the # on the same as today, they say it is not their company . Internet Author: Rose HILL, Kansas Internet Fraud: the Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
Deal Empire Ordered 2 different ones for the slim panties Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
The Deal Empire via shopify.com I ordered a pair of slimming panties for my wife on 22 November 2016. Order No: #DE202675. Paid by credit card, was told they would ship within 5 working days. received no tracking advice, sent five emails since then, no answer forthcoming. Five working days has now become 5 working weeks - and counting...! Internet Author: cape town, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
McSteamy's Professional Carpet Cleaning Tom Boughan, Ryan Berry Does not pay subcontractors. Lies, Lies, and more Lies! Alpharetta Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Cleaning Services: McSteamy's Professional Carpet Cleaning Alpharetta, Georgia

Dec 23 2016
Empire Today Empire Laminate Flooring Estimate Internet Nationwide ET Customer Support Author: Clayton, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
The Deal Empire ordered product online never got email confirmation or product called my bank they put money back in acct but now it was reversed. very upset because i received nothing and the deal just put a number online and no one has dropped a package off at my home not by ups fed-ex or postal and i know they have proof Internet Author: eld, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 22 2016
Kevin wilson /Home care and family grant program They claimed to be a government program that gives free grants. I was scammed out of $107.00 today Internet Author: Orl, Florida Federal Government: Kevin wilson Internet

Dec 21 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
These trial purchases are a subscription based service Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet