EMPIRE TODAY, EMPIRE CARPET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: empire today, empire carpet
There may be more specific results for "empire today, empire carpet"
For more specific results for "empire today, empire carpet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 07 2017
Nutra Life Nutra Today, Nutra Diet, Nutra Peak, Thrive Nutra Company did not disclose charges if not cancelled Aurora, CO; Mesquite, TX; Phoenix, AZ Nationwide Author: Kingwood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
Grout Doctor Clayton Householder Contractor does not use best practices Plano Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Grout Doctor Plano, Texas

Jun 02 2017
Las Vegas Total Facility Services Mario Rocha Hired me to do work and never paid me. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Paint & Wallpaper: Carpet & Tile Installers: Las Vegas Total Facility Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 01 2017
Software Empire Doesn't send the product key for software you paid for Clearwater Florida Author: Valley Center, California Computer Software: Software Empire Clearwater, Florida

Jun 01 2017
Cassandra Bell Ms. Bell ripped us after after saying she would give our company a loan and then never called us back. We think she kept the money herself who knows with banks today. Villanova Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Cassandra Bell Villaniva, Pennsylvania

May 31 2017
Strong Heart Similar tactic as the other. They just contacted me today (5/31/17) Fake mystery shopper position. Internet Author: Washington, Utah Employers: Strong Heart Internet

May 31 2017
EMPIRE WINDOWS window lifetime warranty ??? solon Ohio Author: PARMA, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: EMPIRE WINDOWS solon, Ohio

May 30 2017
shaw carpet We replaces 20 year old Karistan carpet with Shaw carpet, which is worse than replaced carpet after less than two years. Dalton Georgia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Carpet & Tile Stores: shaw carpet Dalton, Georgia

May 30 2017
Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing is dedicated to customer satisfaction. One on opne support ensures client success, and focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Union Gap, Washington Auto Mechanics: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. Boise, Idaho

May 29 2017
Pure cbd tincture securedonlinepurchase.com I ordered a free trial with $5.95 shipping to get my card number. After placing the order a page came up saying I ordered $79 worth of product to continue every month until canciled. They had no contact info to cancile. I searched the web and found a number and called to cancel but they refused to cancel without an order number which was never provided to me. Los Vegas? Internet New healthy today Author: Penrose, Colorado Questionable Activities: Pure cbd tincture Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 26 2017
Safe Haven Security (Chesapeake Virginia) Third Party Of ADT Safe Haven Sales Rep Tanner Manley & Joe Fecondo (harassed me to buy today would not leave from my door when I asked to leave the first time Chesapeake Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Security Services: Safe Haven Security (Chesapeake Virginia) Third Party Of ADT Internet

May 26 2017
Home Depot - Horrible Contractor & Customer Service Internet
Author: Any City, Dist of Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Depot Internet

May 25 2017
More health today Scammed Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: More health today Las Vegas , Nevada

May 24 2017
Software Empire Roman Stefoglo They sell software that doesn't work Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Software: Software Empire Internet

May 24 2017
ACS Martin CooperAce cash Express, Inc.Company Name : Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies:Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,  SAN ANTONIO Texas I have a theory Author: Largo, Florida Loans: ACS SAN ANTONIO , Texas

May 24 2017
US bank US Bank, Denise Upham US Bank, robbed our money, and the manager Denise Upham helped them Corona California
Author: Inland Empire, California Banks: US bank Corona, California

May 23 2017
Received Refund from Lee Arnold Group Author: Madison, Wisconsin Home Based Business: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. Sandy, Utah

May 22 2017
PURE CBD Like other before me, I now see, I ordered a free sample bottle of CBD tincture and paid the $5.95 shipping and handling fee. I thought that was the end of it. I received the bottle about a week ago and today, May 20, 2017, I see that they have charged my account the sum of $79.95. I did not sign up for autoship or for any other product(s) they may sell. And the phone number on the bottle is absolutely useless. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Winona, Mississippi Alternative Health: PURE CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

May 21 2017
STASEK EXPERTS APPOINTMENTS TODAY AL STASEK MATT MALIA SCAM BY STASEK REAL ESTATE,WORKING WITH FUGITIVES TOO CLEVELAND Ohio
Author: Texas Mortgage Brokers: STASEK EXPERTS CLEVELAND , Ohio

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California

May 18 2017
Matt Skinner Twelvestone Capital, Twelvestone Group, Empire West The company hired me to edit videos. They still owe me thousands of dollars and are refusing payment (after uploading some of the videos) Valencia California
Author: los angeles, California Video Stores: Matt Skinner New Hall, California

May 18 2017
Express Home Service, LLC Express Flooring Will not honor Lifetime Installation Warranty Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: Express Home Service, LLC Tucson, Arizona