Your Search | empire today, empire carpet

Sep 21 2015
Author: willow beach, Arizona Financial Services: HSBC lost draft department 506 Duluth, Georgia

Sep 20 2015
B.A.T. Marine Kept my boat two months didn't fix anything, stole my battery and cut my floor board out where I was replacing the carpet, then charge me $258.00 to release my boat! Corsicana Texas
Author: groesbeck, Texas Boat Dealers: B.A.T. Marine Corsicana, Texas

Sep 18 2015
Empire Carpet and Flooring Buyers Beware!!!! Deceptive Business practice philadelphia pennsylvania ET Customer Support Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Carpet and Flooring Internet

Sep 18 2015
Century Tile John Napiorkowski, Certified Ceramic Tile Salesperson Defective Installation of Granite Tile in Shower Area by Century Tile Store located in Mundelein, IL Mundelein Illinois
Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Carpet & Tile Installers: Century Tile Mundelein, Illinois

Sep 17 2015
TOPBET I have been betting with TOPBET for 3 years now. Although I frequently have issues with there slow payouts, this time they are really over doing it. It's been 14 days that I requested a $2500to the pay to card optio. Everytime I call they tell me that the money has been released and it's a processing issue. The thing I am most concerned about at this point is that today none was answering the phones. Something is definitely going on with TOPBET. They are shady I warn all to stay away. Any suggestions on what I should do at this poin? Manila Canada Author: Beverly Hills, California Offshore Gambling: TOPBET Manila ,

Sep 17 2015
Government Loyalty free Grant Allen Cooper phone EXT-5501 I received a phone call from an unknown number, which I do not normally answer. But today, I did. I said , hello, she ask if I was Connie Henderson, I said yes. she wanted me to repeat my phone number, address. Then she told me I had been selected to receive a Govt. Loyalty Grant, I would not have to pay back. I ask what was the reason and what was I going to be charged. She said she didn't have that info. I would have to call the number se gave me and give them the code. Washington D.C. Author: GREENSBURG, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government Loyalty free Grant Washington , Dist of Columbia

Sep 17 2015
carpet king, Internet Author: vadnais hgts, Minnesota Kitchens: carpet king Internet

Sep 15 2015
Empire Today installed faulty flooring and in refusing to take responsability/offer help Nationwide/ Warren, MI Nationwide ET Customer Support Author: Warren, Michigan Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Vickychen 110 I placed a order for a pair of men air jordans, I placed the order on july 22,2015 as of today i haven't received my order. On their website the have where you can leave a message and someone will respond within 12 hours. I have not gotten a response yet, and my order says still processing. China Internet Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Clothing Stores: Vickychen 110 Internet

Sep 14 2015
Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Ryan Wheeler Treasurer Received letter today 9/13/15 telling me I won $3,900,000.00 from Rappaport,Hiltner and Crenshaw Babylon New York Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Babylon, New York

Sep 14 2015
Priceline Pricrline ripped me off today.  Nationwide trusting soul Author: Aliso viejo, California Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
Empire coast they lie to us and won't give us our refund San Bernardino California Author: Moreno Valley, California Property Management: Empire coast San Bernardino , California

Sep 12 2015
Bradenton ACT NOW LEGAL AND LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS is located in Sarasota and is operated by Derek Scott Corley. A website has been dedicated to this con artist who previously operated under the name of IN OTHERS WORDS INTERPRETATION AND LEGAL SERVICES, ACE LANGUAGE AND COURT REPORTING SERVICES, LANGUAGE AND LEGAL TECHNOLOGIES, EMPIRE TRANSLATION AND COURT REPORTING. Google his name and you'll find all about his scam. You'll also find his mugshots. He was born on 4/12/1963. He works with the Court system and is afraid of nothing. A real Con Artist. ORLANDO INTERNET
Author: Los angeles, California WANTED REWARD $$$: ACT NOW LEGAL AND LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS Internet

Sep 11 2015
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Clearwater, Florida

Sep 11 2015
State Economic Protect they sent me an email stating I had committed fraud and they were going to prosecute me unless I paid them $1230.00 today Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: State Economic Protect Internet

Sep 10 2015
Appliance mart Michael hatchel He sold me a front load may tag Neptune washer that I never even got to wash a load of clothes in after he said he would guarantee it I text him on a Tuesday and he said he would come fix it or replace it Thursday he never came he quit answer me and ignored me until Monday of the next week my boyfriend called him from another phone he answered and they had words he hung up and finally called back and brought the replacement the next day that was worse than the first one he just dropped it off and left it I had a repairman come look at them today they are neither one worth fixing and he refuses to give me my money back or replace it Martin Tennessee Author: Jackson , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Appliance mart Michael hatchel Martin, Tennessee

Sep 10 2015
RenuvaDerm & NuPlenish i had ordered the trial size and paid $4.95 + S&H ,today 9-9-2015 i called to find out why they had sent more because i did not place another order and deduct 59.00 from my debit card Internet Author: century, Florida Drug Manufacturers: RenuvaDerm Internet

Sep 08 2015
Custom Chem-Dry Del Norte County Steve & Jeanine Celayeta Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaner Steve Celayeta Tore Up My Carpets, and Left them Filthy Crescent City California
Author: Vancouver, Washington Cleaning Services: Custom Chem-Dry Del Norte County Crescent City, California

Sep 08 2015
GM Cadillac - Michael Dow MI; Champion Cadillac - George Psinogios CA; Coulter Cadillac - Tony Komadina Cadillac CTS sold NEW with outstanding recall of steering column causes 2nd accident Phoenix Arizona Get rid of that gas hog car. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: GM Cadillac - Michael Dow ; Champion Cadillac - George Psinogios; Coulter Cadillac - Tony Komadina Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 08 2015
STL EXECUTIVES Empire executives inc False job titles and listing of job cuts and entries St Louis Nationwide Author: St Louis, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: STL EXECUTIVES Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
HydreSense & InstaLyft This address below is only for HydreSense; InstaLyft does not provide one I ordered free samples of both. Told both companies i didn't want to continue (don't like either cremes). Noticed today (9/07) that i was charged $94.94 and $96.96 for both. Called them; they won't refund me. Filed complaint with BBB Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: Idaho SPrings, Colorado Pharmacies Online: HydreSense & InstaLyft Mississauga, Ontario

Sep 07 2015
cash advance loan I got a call today that said if I don't pay alone that somebody took out in my name that I was going to go and have a warrant issued for me I let them know that I do not have a loan and that I was not going to pay they told me then the sheriff's was comin they they threatened to issue a warrant for my arrest and the sheriff is coming to arrest me today California Internet Author: houston , Texas Accounting: cash advance loan Internet

Sep 05 2015
Hosted jewelers Ann scratch here to find out how many items are yours free plus receive a free surprise gift with each item. Call today and get your items and your free Wal-mart gift card. When u call they ask for money then enroll u in all these other scams. Put me over two hundred dollars in the negative at my bank they got everything back for me and made the company pay All over drafts never got anything from them but aggrivation. They still mail me stuff to try and get money from me. Joliet IL Author: worcester, New York Jewelry Stores: Hosted jewelers Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
HP smart friend services HP I paid for a premium support plan. A one year subscription on May 21, 2015. I needed support today. After 5 different transfers and 90 minutes later, no help Internet Internet Author: Greeley, California Computer Manufactures: HP smart friend services Internet

Sep 02 2015
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc is committed to customer satisfaction, Intercontinental Capital Group, Incimplemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified Business service Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc pledges to always resolve any issues, feel confident & secure when doing business with Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. Author: , Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Intercontinental Capital Group Manhattan, New York