Your Search | empire today, empire carpet

Oct 03 2014
Volt Payments REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Volt Payments is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Volt Payments implemented strategic changes ensuring clients success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients search for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Volt Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Volt Payments, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: volt payments melville, New York

Oct 03 2014
DVD Empire video clips not available for download unknown Internet Author: Walla Walla, Washington Entertainers: DVD Empire Internet

Oct 02 2014
Ymax Oration A Mr. Richard Simmons called on my cell phone and stated he was from the legal department of the IRS. My tax returns from 2008-2012 were audited and I was found to have fraudulently withheld $2,246.13 from my taxes and today was the last day to rectify t IRS - Phone Tax Audit Scam Washington DC Washington Author: CA, California Questionable Activities: Ymax Oration Washington DC, Washington

Oct 01 2014
chris asselin http://FergusonWindows.com/ Call us today for a free quote! show contact info ask for Chris for an extra discount!http://windowdepotcentralflorida.com/ man arrested and contunies to contract without a license here is his CL ad Best deals on REAL insulated virgin vinyl, titanium dioxide, foam filled, Low E replacement windows! .11 - .18, the lower the number the better, solar heat gain coefficient rating! If you are buying higher rating than that then the salesman is ripping you off! We are good honest people here at Window Depot of Central FL and we will make sure you don't pay too much or get too little! Call us today for a free quote! show contact info ask for Chris for an extra discount! http://windowdepotcentralflorida.com/ lakeland florida Author: Bartow, Florida Builders & Contractors: chris asselin Select State/Province

Sep 29 2014
Empire today Damage to my property and blown off by the installer Orlando Florida Author: debary, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire today Orlando, Florida

Sep 27 2014
Empire Parking Services Fraudulent Vehicle Booting Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Parking Garages: Empire Parking Services Georgia

Sep 26 2014
Ace Chem-Dry Damaged fabric on sofa and chaise-also some areas on carpet Boyton Beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cleaning Services: Ace Chem-Dry Joanne Anton Boyton Beach, Florida

Sep 26 2014
Empire Covers Empire Covers / Budge Industries, LLCmcoykendall@budgeindustries.com Covers Not AS Described, Very Cheap and Light Weight Internet Author: Scranton, Kansas Car Parts & Accessories: Empire Covers Internet

Sep 25 2014
Able Water Damage Restoration and Carpet Clean Unethically charged customers cedar park Texas Author: Texas Cleaning Services: Able Water Damage Restoration and Carpet Clean cedar park, Texas

Sep 25 2014
911 Tax Relief REVIEW: 911 Tax Relief dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% money-back guarantee, 911 Tax Relief, leading professional tax representation & mediation company. Serving clients from corporate headquarters Los Angeles - solving both federal & state tax problems national & international capacity. 911 Tax Relief guarantees each tax debt settlement case will be reviewed by tax professionals including Certified Enrolled Agents, Tax Attorney's and/or Tax Practitioners when necessary. 911 Tax Relief provides personalized attention to details of each case, representing clients in all dealings with IRS including responding to IRS communications, pursuing procedural & administrative remedies to attain best outcome and relief for clients. 911 Tax Relief receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & protection from collection activates from tax authorities lets customers feel safe, confident, secure when choosing 911 Tax Relief.  Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Tax Services: 911Tax Relief | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 911 Tax Relief team comprised of skilled tax professionals, licensed agents, in-house staff members. 911TaxRelief mediates, resolves most common or complicated tax issues today. Every department at 911 Tax Relief works efficiently, giving highest level of care for clients. 911 Tax Relief Client Services Department, competent agents assist, gather information pertinent for tax situation at hand. Studio City, Select State/Province

Sep 25 2014
Today Til I Do Ashley Morrison I made a deposit of 250$, Once I recieved the contract I refused it, twice, then was denied my refund. Thunder Bay Ontario
Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Wedding Services: Today Til I Do Thunder Bay, Ontario

Sep 25 2014
MOBE (My Online Business Empire) My Top Tier Business- Matt Lloyd's Scam Operation Avoid Matt Lloyd and his scams like the plague Kuala Lumpar Internet Author: Sydney, Other Multi Level Marketing: MOBE (My Online Business Empire) Internet

Sep 24 2014
Empire today basically charges double the price. Rip off company South fl Nationwide
Author: South Florida , Florida Building Services: Empire today Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
cashnetusa thomas lee or jack davistoke toke me for over 500.00 dollars in one day kept tell me they needed me to send more money my bank number would not work to get the funds then i sent more for them to send western union and they said o we need a hundend more i told you 265.00 i said no you didnt so i sent a hundend more then they said the western union server was down so they me to get a nother greendot card and put 50.00 more dollars on it i said no as i was crying they would not give me any of my money back i ask why cant you send it tommorow when the server is working they said my loan was onoy god for today how could anyone do someone that way please no one use then Internet Author: Etowah, Tennessee Banks: cashnetusa Internet

Sep 24 2014
Empire Today Refuses to honor guarantee regarding improper installation of $3000.00 worth of carpet that is now rolling in every room. Now wants me to pay $250.00 extra to fix their installers' mistakes. Orlando Florida Author: DeLand, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Orlando, Florida

Sep 24 2014
Dept of legal affairs Radish Martin says legal action filed on your name due to back taxes. Said that 4 police officers are coming down the street today to take me to jail for 6 months 213 area code Author: Shelton, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Dept of legal affairs Select State/Province

Sep 23 2014
Home Depot DONT BUY CARPET FROM HOME DEPOT !!!!!! Nationwide Author: harrison, New York Carpet & Tile Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
Aloha Carpet Doctors Ruined Our Laminate Floor Port Orange Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Cleaning Services: Aloha Carpet Doctors Port Orange, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Mortgage Investors Corporation REVIEW: Mortgage Investors Corporation / Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation commitment to 100% client satisfaction, MIC implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help service members and veterans protect their homes and lower their monthly mortgage payments even in the sort of challenging market we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mortgage Investors Corporation / Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MIC. Author: Evleleth, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: Mortgage Investors Corporation | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. MIC has been a mortgage lender since 1938, focused on providing safe Department of Veterans Affairs guaranteed loans to our nations service members and veterans, even though these difficult financial times. saint petersburg, Florida

Sep 22 2014
NITRO FOCUS NO3 I did not receive the trial bottle, yet received a full order today. The charge to return the bottle of pills was 35% of the cost. My issue is that I never received the trial bottle. Traverse City MI Author: Sebring, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: NITRO FOCUS NO3 Internet

Sep 21 2014
Mark Evil Spanky Elkins C & E Contractors A Crackcocaine Head,Theif and Liar Mark Evil Spanky Elkins got me too! He stolen over $5000.00 from me. This entity is a known crackhead. This entity lies about the work to do, instead this entity either cashes your check and goes buys crackcocaine with it. Or you give this entity the keys to your home he gives it to another theif whom goes and robs your home while your gone. This entity has done this exact same thing to me. You get this entity out of your home,tear up the check and tell it to leave your property immediately! Rushsylvania Ohio Author: Ohio Carpet & Tile Installers: Mark Elkins Rushsylvania, Ohio

Sep 18 2014
Volt Payments REVIEW: Volt Payments dedicated to highest level of customer & employee satisfaction. Volt Payments is leading credit card processor, merchant services provider 100% commitment to customers, employees, sales team. Volt Payments provides merchants tools to increase revenue, drive more sales including gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advances, check services, free access to national discount network. Sales teams paid commissions daily, have access to dedicated sales support department, leading web based agent portal, comprehensive training, & more to boost success. Volt Payments receives positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, Volt Payments made serious commitment to satisfaction, allows sales representatives, merchants to feel safe confident, secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Melville, New York

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Best Home Services, Inc. Carpet Cleaning Columbia Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Cleaning Services: Best Home Services, Inc. Columbia, Maryland

Sep 17 2014
USA Money Today AND Intermountain Research and recovery Deceptive, steals cars, breaks contracts, lies, finds loopholes in law, illegal operation, they WILL take your money and car henderson Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Loans: USA Money Today henderson, Nevada