EMPIRE TODAY, EMPIRE CARPET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: empire today, empire carpet
There may be more specific results for "empire today, empire carpet"
For more specific results for "empire today, empire carpet"
Showing 26-50 of 31,405 Found Reports For more specific results for "empire today, empire carpet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 02 2017
Carpet Depot Beware! Denver Colorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Building Products: Carpet Depot Denver, Colorado

Aug 02 2017
Mike Barney Nissan Used dishonest and devious sales tactics to sell me a car I couldn't afford after they sold me a broken car initially. Amherst
Facts about this Author: williamsville, New York Auto Dealers: Mike Barney Nissan Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Litetree / Jonathan Speigner Litetree / Jonathan Speigner I I bought some lite coins back in 2013 thru the site litetree. I left the lite coins in my wallet there and expected them to be there when I need them. I did not login until today and I found that the site do not exist anymore. Does someone have any information on how I can get my litecoins. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Online Trading: Litetree / Jonathan Speigner Internet

Aug 02 2017
Saltillo Imports Saltillo Tiles Dishonest People, Ready to Yell and Call You Names When You Decide to Return Something. North York Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Carpet & Tile Stores: Saltillo Imports North York, Ontario

Aug 02 2017
Jody's Secret I placed an order for this hyped up sports bra on their website on June 3rd 2017, paid for it using my credit card and got a confirmation email with order confirmation number #1815. Tried to track the order but there have been no updates after 2 months. He email said to give them 4-6 weeks for delivery but I never heard from them again - no updates. I checked every day and no updates or tracking information. I emailed them with no response. Today the website has suddenly disappeared. I have been ripped off. This never happened to me before. I am infuriated as I can't believe they did this. Online Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Sporting Goods: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 02 2017
santa clarita industries Titiana owner, Kiven father sales person Buyer by ware ( these people will tell you that they will supply all supplys for one year. To get the supplys they will tell that they are out of town can't help . You have to call back and back and they will give story after story. They told use that they would have some of thier people come out to clean your carpet for you, that never happened. they are very hard to work with they will give you a hard time about every thing. customer service is bad. I would advise you to buy some other place if you have a kirby.They are very nasty to you on the phone never again! Santa Clarita California Author: la canada, California Liars: santa clarita industries Santa Clarita, California

Aug 01 2017
GreenLink Financial Cash Disbursement Center Don't fall for their bait and switch Irvine California Apology Author: Booneville, Arkansas Loans: GreenLink Financial Irvine, California

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Aug 01 2017
Lunaluxe Skin Care Lunaluxe. org Ordered trial skin care products for eyes and face. I received a phone call from my bank today telling me I had an unauthorized purchase on my debit card in the amount of $85.97 made by the marketing company for this product. I am very upset about this and hopefully that is will be taken care of immediately!! Internet Author: Atlanta , Georgia Eye Care: Lunaluxe Skin Care Internet

Aug 01 2017
Atlantic Oceans, Inc Klean Home Jim Kucenski, President Carpet cleaners Groupon was not a good value. Scheduled service but they didn't show. When I contacted them on Monday they were rude and offered a Groupon refund. Groupon will not refund after 3 days. Virginia Beach VA, Virginia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Cleaning Services: Atlantic Oceans, Inc

Jul 31 2017
Foxie's Fund Inc., Dominick Tambone, Randy Boles, Art Smith, Kelley Scott Sandusky WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OF REPORTING FRAUDULENT FUNDING ACCOUNTS OF THE FOXIE'S FUND INC. Norcross Georgia
Dodd's Carpet Cleaning Current Owner Author: Florida Work Place Bullies: Foxie's Fund Inc. Norcross, Georgia

Jul 31 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Replaced front door lock and put in a new one and didn't ask if we wanted to have the style door lock we now have Somerville Internet Update - 8:00pm Tuesday August 1st Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Locksmith-pros.net Internet

Jul 31 2017
Major Energy AKA Respond Power Total Respond Power BBB rating is F and I was ripped off. PA filed class action suit and won $5.2 million settlement Orangeburg New York Respond Power customer service reply today Author: Newfoundland, New Jersey Utility Companies: Major Energy AKA Respond Power Orangeburg, New York

Jul 31 2017
HSN Home Shopping Network I've been a customer for years and have spent alot of money with them. I recently tried to buy a laptop on Flexpay they debited my bank account for the first payment and cancelled the order. Their customer service was nit helpful they just gave me another number to call which of course they are closed Friday t hrough Sunday. I called today they inform me that they run a credit check every order and it m7st havr been denied. I had purchased 2 other items o n flexpsy the night before with no issues. This company has bragged for years that everyone qualifies for Flexpay and there is no credit check for this service, now tgey are secretly conducting checks without consent. They claim the money will be credited to my bank account tonight. Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: HSN Internet

Jul 28 2017
Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach, Lori Ann Fleming, Lori Ann Oldach, Lori Oldakowski, Lori Dunmire, Lexi Oldach and Lexi Michaels Professional Scam Artist, be it business or personal relationships St Petersburg Florida (((REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF TOS))) Author: Oldsmar, Florida Websites: Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 28 2017
LORI A DUNMIRE - LORI A FLEMING - LORI ANN DUNMIRE - LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD UNDER INSURANCE FRAUD INVESTIGATION, SCAMMER, MOVED TO N.CAROLINA Greensboro North Carolina (((REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION IN TOS))) Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Liars: LORI A DUNMIRE, LORI A FLEMING, LORI ANN DUNMIRE, LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD Greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 28 2017
Camden legal group They have taken 4,000 dollars up from for legal Assistant in our loan modification. They let the case close, with any documents sent to us, or, calling us. We've been calling for over a month. Never a call back. Today ,3-22-17, I phone and got the receptionist and she assured me they would be calling me back as humanly possible HA! Beverly hills California Author: SPOKANE, Washington Lawyers: Camden legal group Beverly hills, California

Jul 27 2017
Try Replenish LOVELYBEAUTYSKIN , 8882218167 , UT 0000 & BODY RENEWAL TODAY , WICHITA , KS 0000 & GARCINIAMAXFIT , 8444750023 , VA 0000 & SKINMAGNIFICENT , 8777831954 , KS 0000 Fraud, unauthorized charges to my credit card Unknown Internet Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products? Author: Belmont, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Try Replenish Internet

Jul 27 2017
Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia serving Big Canoe, Georgia. Milked security deposit. Left us without water for 2 weeks. False statements ,email proof. Horrible service. Marble Hill Georgia Still have not received security deposit Author: Lady Lake, Florida Real Estate Services: Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia Marble Hill, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Harvard collection services Chicago Illinois You fell for a scam Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Harvard collection services Chicago, Illinois

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California
Show me the proof Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Bavarian Repair & Owner Todd Wilson Lies, Deception, Price Gouging & Theft Woodstock Georgia
Drain The Swamp Should Include Some Car Shops. Author: Camden, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Repair Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
Kamron Audio In Home Depot in Red Jeep said have a weird question? We have extra inventory from job they just finished Bellevue Wa, from Kent Wa Washington
Solution to your problem now & in future Author: Kenmore, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron Audio Internet

Jul 24 2017

Jul 24 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Expedited delivery one state over took a month! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet