Your Search | empire today, empire carpet

Aug 05 2015
Hisgadget, Inc or Esky or Chargerbuy or whatever name they are using today Garbage/cheap/poor quality electric dog fence system Union City California Author: Decorah, Iowa Miscellaneous Electronics: Hisgadget, Inc Union City, California

Aug 04 2015
Dean Morask I was told that Dean Morask was a great lawyer and that my case he decided to take on would go for a a few month's, its been since feb.2 and study claiming each court date he wants $500 and has not shown twice in april and july and still wants $500 for those months which he was given so I can have representation at court now today he wants me to settle and take plea that's being offered to me on my next court date 9-14--2015 what happened to my lawyer representing me ?I believed in the system and my lawyer and got screwed literally! !!! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Lawyers: Dean Morask Chicago , Illinois

Aug 04 2015
Omnisure- I called them today 8-4-15 to cancel my warrenty and they gave me the run around. Basically told me that they canceled it but i had to write a letter explaining why i wanted to cancel it and the exact mileage of my car, and sign my name and have it notorized. When i asked the fax number to fax it they said you couldnt do that. Im not really sure if they even gave me the right adress to send it to. Chicago Illinois Author: Marysville, Ohio Warranty Companies: Omnisure- Chicago, Illinois

Aug 04 2015
JSM Consulting REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: JSM Consulting dedicated to customer satisfaction. Michael Mell has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. JSM Consulting pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with JSM Consulting, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Davison, Michigan Employers: JM Firm Middleton, Wisconsin

Aug 03 2015
budget Shawn I went. to budget mobile store on University in San Diego California where I was told that I need to give my qualifying information to them once I gave my information to the clerk she she began without asking me downloading my information to her phone I asked her what was she doing she said she needed to send my information to her boss because she didn't know if she could collect that certain information after waiting a while I was told what's going on the clerk told me I should leave and come back tomorrow because they will not be able to help me today San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Liars: budget San Diego, California

Aug 03 2015
Cesars Flooring/Lowes Phoenix Scam for extra costs Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: Cesars Flooring/Lowes Phoenix Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 02 2015
Mr. Clean Carpet Cleaners Mr. Kleen Air Duct / Carpet Cleaning Services Anslem Jackson Mr Clean Carpet Cleaners Don't Pay Their Employees! It Is A Scam! Aldie Virginia Author: Georgia Cleaning Services: Mr. Clean Carpet Cleaners Aldie, Virginia

Aug 02 2015
Red Carpet Luxury Consignment Boutique Not Consignment, Theft Atlanta Georgia More Lies from Ms. Leslie Author: Decatur, Georgia Consignment Stores: Red Carpet Luxury Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 02 2015
Leonard's Carpet Service, Inc. Leonards Carpet Leonards Carpet Service WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER from ANYONE!! TERRIBLE LOW QUALITY PRODUCT Palm Desert California aka Leonards Services Author: La Quinta, California Carpet & Tile Stores: Leonard's Carpet Service, Inc. Palm Desert, California

Aug 02 2015
Triple R Ranch/Rocking D Ranch/Racking D Ranch Dwain Reynolds. I bought a Reg TWH named Carbon from Dwain Reynolds seen all the videos all looked great so I bought him. sight on seen, He arrived really sick. Delton,Middleville,Orangeville Michigan
Triple R Ranch/Rocking D Ranch/Racking D Ranch Dwain Reynolds Author: Willowbrook, Illinois Horse Traders: Triple R Ranch/Rocking D Ranch/Racking D Ranch Delton,Middleville,Orangeville, Michigan

36, Report #1200542

Author: Somewhere, Florida Insurance Agencies: JSM Consulting Nationwide

Aug 02 2015
DRI-RITE CARPET CLEANING UNPROFESSIONAL - UNETHICAL - UNRELIABLE - POOR MANAGEMENT Owasso Oklahoma Author: Alabama Cleaning Services: DRI-RITE CARPET CLEANING Owasso, Oklahoma

Jul 31 2015
Caesar’s Motorcycle Empire Charged without Providing product or services! Midvale Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Motorcycles: Caesar’s Motorcycle Empire Midvale, Utah

Jul 31 2015
Secret Shopper Sidney Horton Welcome to the Secret Shopper Program. Assignments can vary from a quick survey to a weekend stay. In the package you received today is a check for the sum of One Thousand nine hundred and eighty seven dollar only The Payment was issued to cover the assignment bills and also your weekly wages and Assignment. Once you receive the Check, You should take the payment to your bank and deposit, Deduct $280 as your weekly wage. Below is the expenditures breakdown: You will have $1,657 left with you and you are expected to send $828 via money gram charges to (NICOLE MORENO) in manila Philippines less Nationwide Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Employment Services: Horton Secret Shopper Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
DHGate.com After dhgate sent me a promotional email today, I felt compelled to expose them for aiding a seller in a fraud. TheLargeCityofCHINA Internet Author: Countryside, Ontario Miscellaneous Electronics: DHGate.com Internet

Jul 30 2015
We Clean Worldwide We Clean carpets Stained good carpet by using wrong chemicals, did not clean properly, and argumentative with lies and fabrications Chicago Illinois
Author: SCHAUMBURG, Illinois Cleaning Services: We Clean Worldwide Chicago, Illinois

Jul 29 2015
METRIS Received a debt collection letter in my mail, today, claiming that I owe them $11,017.87 without saying what it is for.  Munster Indiana Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: METRIS Munster, Indiana

Jul 29 2015
Drive today usa Not sure yet Birmingham al Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Drive today usa

Jul 29 2015
Ridiculous Price - Salesman seemed to think I was ignorant Don't purchase OUTRAGEOUS prices. Palm Bay, FL Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Stores: EmpireToday Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
Signs of Love Ordered a wood sign on Jun 14 after seeing their item on Pinterest. Paid $48 including shipping. I received a confirmation email from the email above and from a guy named David McMillan. I've sent follow up emails with no response. Called and phone is not in service. All this is similar to other accounts (which unfortunately didn't see until today). I don't know but the number is a Chicago area code Internet Author: Trophy Club, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Signs of Love Internet

46, Report #1209166

Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Employers: JSM Consulting Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
Author: Lititz, Pennsylvania Employment Services: JSM Consulting of USA Internet

Jul 27 2015
Creditable Solutions, LLC Back Taxes IRS Scam and Threat to File Criminal Charges if not paid today Vancouver Washington Author: Corona, California Internal Revenue Service: Creditable Solutions, LLC Vancouver, Washington

Jul 26 2015
USAFIS Organization I just realized I got ripped off by USAFIS Organization !!! I paid them about 1500$ today and I want a full refund ! or else I would like to SUE them! and take back my abroad call charges too . New york New York Author: jeddah, Legal Process Services: USAFIS Organization New york, New York

Jul 25 2015
empire beauty academy Empire beauty school empire beauty school scam Savanah Georgia Author: Blackshear , Georgia Liars: empire beauty academy Savanah , Georgia