EMPIRE TODAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: empire today
There may be more specific results for "empire today"
For more specific results for "empire today"
Showing 26-50 of 4,899 Found Reports For more specific results for "empire today"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Nutra Today Didn't receive item until 3/9/17; that was when they charged me. Supposed to be trial, called, they said no refund. Internet Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Today Internet

Mar 09 2017
EMPIRE ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT THIEVES IN CALIFORNIA BUYING FROM SUPPLIERS AND SELLING OFF PRODUCTS BUT NEVER PAYING FOR THEM LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA California Author: GRAPEVINE, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: EMPIRE ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT SACRAMENTO , California

Mar 08 2017
Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Bolin Development is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Bolin Development Resources implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities in real estate development effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Bolin Development pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Bolin Development, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: , Wanted Criminals: Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Don Bolin, Arline Bolin, Bolin Estates, Bolin Real Estate Development constructing projects of all sizes & scales. Skilled in solving complex problems relating to estate design & construction management. Don Bolin’s extensive construction expertise enables him to oversee projects delivering them on schedule & within budget. Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

Mar 07 2017
Health Today Now Health Now Today Internet Bandit Internet Internet Author: Waianae, Hawaii Home HealthCare: Health Today Now Internet

Mar 06 2017
Publicity Guaranteed,/Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Sales Rep misrepresented contract, Mr. Konanykhin admitted employees error, but still trying to charge more than what is owed New York Empire State Building, Dania Beach, District of Columbia, New York, Florida PGI - never adressed the issue of making a mistake on the contract, interesting Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: Publicity Guaranteed, /Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Washington, District of Columbia

Mar 03 2017
Empire Consumer Services This is a scam Pamona, California Nationwide Author: Evanston, Illinois Auto Warranty: Empire Consumer Services Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Essuranty (Sean Henson claims department rep) This company claim process unresolved..Sent in HTC ONE phone for repairs after filing a claim on 1/27/17. today is March 2, 2017. Still have not received my phone back yet. Nationwide Author: Savannah , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eSurranty Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
AJA NUTRA ADVANCED KJJ NUTRA ADVANCEDNUTRA TODAYBAM NUTRA TODAYNUTRA NOWNUTRA LIFE NUTRA TODAY Nutra Advanced Shady Business Dealings Mesquite Texas I DID GET A REFUND Author: Sacramento, California On-Line Business: AJA NUTRA ADVANCED Mesquite , Texas

Mar 01 2017
Nutra Life Nutra Today Auto-ship without authorization multiple charges Mesquite Texas Garcinia cambogia Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Alternative Health: Nutra Life Mesquite, Texas

Mar 01 2017
Dermasoft and Purecell Ordered sample sizes through Facebook. Was charged $89.98 two times today. Companies refuses to refund money. Internet Author: New Braunfels, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Dermasoft and Purecell Internet

Feb 28 2017
Electric Empire USA Sold a defective Hoverboard and after returning it I never received a replacement or refund as I was promise for almost a year after returning the defective item. Oakland Park Florida
Author: Upland, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Electric Empire USA Oakland Park, Florida

Feb 26 2017
AARP AARP has been sending bills for subscriptions never ordered. I have sent these back as unsolicited, for the past 4 months. Today I received an envelope with Important Notice Enclosed , written in red, with the return address on the back. Lakewood California Author: San Angelo, Texas Better Business Bureau: AARP Lakewood , California

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 20 2017
Megan Robinsion Boss Lady Connections Empire Boss Lady Connections Scam Artist Beware of Sales Shows, Tickets, Lyrics Fake Management Cleveland Ohio Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: Megan Robinsion Boss Lady Connections Empire Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Empire Credit Recovery Credit Recovery Services; empirecreditrecovery0107@outlook.com; ECRS Corporation; Barbara-Soto@outlook.com Scam Credit Recovery Unknown Internet Author: Hometown, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Empire Credit Recovery Internet

Feb 18 2017
Jaanu Skin Care I ordered a TRIAL of this product. I did not authorize them to send me anything else. Today. I checked with my bank by phone and they charged me $89.00. Santa Ana California Author: East Providence, Rhode Island Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 15 2017
SOFTWARE EMPIRE AWFUL SERVICE, AWFUL PRODUCT CLEANWATER FLORIDA Author: Fresno, California Software: SOFTWARE EMPIRE Internet