EMPIRE TODAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: empire today
There may be more specific results for "empire today"
For more specific results for "empire today"
Showing 26-50 of 5,010 Found Reports For more specific results for "empire today"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 06 2017
GarciiaTrial888334 In May of 2017 I accepted a trial offer of $9.00 for a 1 month supply of a diet product with this company. It came. I never used it; I was a little afraid of it. A month later I received an unsolicited supply of the product. I did not open it: just returned it to sender with the statement that I had not ordered it and wanted no more. Today I checked my bank statement.. I found that this company had charged $84.95 to the credit card on which I ordered the original trial. I am disputing the claim. I am changing my card. No where did I see that I would be billed $84.95 in the future for a product that I returned. Please help. Author: Orient, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: GarciiaTrial888334 Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Web Health Trial Try FitFit today online rip off Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Great Falls, Montana Supplemental Health Programs: Web Health Trial Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
Kevin Harrington, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Harrington, Inc. | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Kevin Harrington Inc dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. Kevin Harrington’s mission is to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity personally and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Kevin Harrington, Inc. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington considered the person who invented the now-universal infomercial. Kevin Harrington, proven his place as one of the most successful entrepreneurs who ever lived and worked in the industry. Kevin Harrington’s colleagues have included names from the list of the most acclaimed celebrities in the world. Kevin Harrington responsible for launching some of the most successful DRTV campaigns. Coral Springs , Florida

Jul 03 2017
Nutra Today Forskolin charged a shipment twice when i only ordered one time. Nationwide Author: New Britain,CT. 06053, Connecticut Alternative Health: Nutra Today Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Niuvella, Allumiere , sears On Facebook: Sears going out of business: try for free ,pay only shipping. I got charges of $103.00 today, and $109.00 pending. I called the number associated with the transaction, no help at all. There was a 14 day trial, you are past and didn't return the product so you've been charged the monthly subscription fee. Had to cancel my bank card. Internet Author: Kansas Skin Care: Niuvella Internet

Jul 03 2017
medical service group 866-713-5660616-227-4330800-642-4838313-879-3889are all part of the same scam. Someone called asking for information one would need to open a credit card in my name. I told them that I know you are a scam and not to call me again. Today they calle scam, spam, telemarker Dearborn, Michigan Nationwide Author: Brighton, Michigan Medical Supplies: medical service group Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Empire Workers Scam Site unknown Internet Author: Alabama Home Based Business: Empire Workers Internet

Jul 02 2017
Drive Today I bought well put 2500 down on a 2006 impala.  Birmingham Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Drive Today Birmingham, Alabama

Jul 01 2017
Pretty Sweet I ordered a tumbler on May 1st, 2017 and I was charged $5.79. I received a conformation email and that's the last I have heard from them. The website is no longer valid and I have no way to contact anyone about my order. After doing some internet research today, I am not the only one to be ripped off by this company. I have emailed the company several times with no response. Internet
Author: Birmingham , Alabama Home & Garden Stores: Pretty Sweet Internet

Jul 01 2017
safesslbillpay.com topfashionsale.com; josefseibelstockists.com Ordered name brand leather sandals online and received cheap counterfeit unrelated sneakers GUANGDONG Internet Author: Inland Empire, California Clothing Stores: safesslbillpay.com Internet

Jun 30 2017
the deal empire My contact, Angela Sands ORDERED AND PAID, NOT DELIVERED MY ORDER IRVINE California Author: dubai, Other Sales People: the deal empire IRVIE , California

37, Report #1382071

Jun 29 2017
224 Hi how are uses doing today..well I called crazy 88 ..so they send me to a place called 224...went to my appointment and the lady on the phone told me all I need is 88.00 dollars down..i get there and did paper work...and I'm looking for an crew cab 4x4 say one price and get there its another price 934 N Queen st Lancaster p Nationwide Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Car Financing: 224 Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Flash Advance. Flash Advance dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Flash Advance Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Internet

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flash Advance takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up.*UPDATE: Flash Advance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have proof that they poached my client! Author: miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Bingham Farms , Michigan

Jun 26 2017
FrontStreet Facility Solutions, Inc. Empire FacilitiesFront Street Facilities non pay, slow pay, unresponsive, unprofessional Bohemia New York Author: Park City, Utah Property Management: FrontStreet Facility Solutions, Inc. Bohemia, New York

Jun 26 2017
ROMCORP INC d/b/a Software Empire Microsoft Windows 10 License Scam Clearwater Florida
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Software: ROMCORP INC Internet

Jun 26 2017
Software Empire softwareempire.com DO NOT USE THIS SCAM to get internet software licenses New York or Clearwater FL New York or Florida Author: Live Oak, Florida Computer Manufactures: Software Empire

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shark Finds | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc they are dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising, new digital media. Company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: KH Direct Media | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is the name of one of the departments and Shark Finds was the original title name of the DRTV campaign. These names have been used interchangeably within the Ripoff Reports. Simply, the organization is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It's KH Direct Media’s company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is a Telly Award winning production studio, Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event, all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Media Outlets: KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Direct Media is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
NorthSide Turnkey Service Dewayne T. Mayberry Hired to remodel 3 baths, put in woods floors, paint two rooms, Replace back door, put in ceiling fans etc. Paid a total of 23,000.00. Dewayne T Mayberry was hired July 2016 right after my husband had a massive heart attack. He started the job last year and as of today 6/23/17 has not completed the work nor delivered the supplies.He has blocked my number from calls Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: NorthSide Turnkey Service Houston, Texas

Jun 23 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. AsSeenOnTV.pro is a website owned by Kevin Harrington and operated by ASONTV. AsSeenOnTV.pro production company is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It’s the company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. AsSeenOnTV.pro production staff is a Telly Award winning studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet him and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
NeuLift Skin Care NeuLift RIP OFF! Walgreen's site. NeuLift pop-up appears. Want to try this cream for $5.99 with your order today? Sure, I do. NEXT thing you know you're getting billed $91.90 x 2=$183.80 EVERY MONTH and they DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS! STAY AWAY! Fountain Valley California Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: NeuLift Skin Care Fountain Valley, California

Jun 22 2017
Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Dar Waterfront & Associates Recieved trial cream & canceled within a few days in Oct.2016 today I got this letter that I owe them $98.71 Sherman Oaks Internet California Author: sacramento, California Skin Care: Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Internet