Your Search | empire today

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Myscore I canceled Myscore before my trial end date and received a confirmation email. Then today I get charged twice for it. $9.95.. Get Your Money Back! Call 855-421-9615 Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Myscore

Sep 06 2016
Cash Advance USA Teresa Liverpool smith loan assistance multiple emails stating that I owe them money and that they need to collect the money or they are taking me to court, then today I get an email from them stating I have court next week but no other information. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Loans: Cash Advance USA Teresa Liverpool Internet

Sep 04 2016
Empire Today Sales Unlimited, LLC David A. Smith Poor service San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today San Antonio, Texas

Sep 03 2016
Pure line Cambogia Pure line dietary supplements A thorough Fraud, I ordered an introductory sample for $4.95 the charged me $150 and called me on the telephone. I said I don't want anything but the one bottle today I received 2 more bottles at another $150.00 and will be charged a restocking fee of $9.95 per bottle. Tampa Florida Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Pure line Cambogia Tampa , Florida

Sep 01 2016
lux style this company sent this eye lash I'm the mail that I did not order. I just browse. And a week I this eye lash in the mail. the cost was $113.00 then sent me a reminder late fee was$10. now owe $123.today the bill is $133..I can Rip- off Odense C Denmark 5100 Internet Author: Monroe, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: lux style Internet

Sep 01 2016
American Auto Shield / Empire Consumer Services / Liberty Auto Protection AUTO WARRANTY SCAM. Golden Colorado Claims Issues Author: Broussard, Louisiana Auto Warranty: American Auto Shield Golden, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
tradingfusionco.com Walmart,inc I recieved a letter and a check in the mail today from.Walmart, Inc. They wanted me to go online to activate this check and deposit it . I didn't , Because I had a really bad feeling about it. I think they need to be stoppedw tradinggusionco.com Author: RICHMOND, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: tradingfusionco.com

Aug 31 2016
Chase bank Jp morgen banks Imbasoling my money right from account . It's not the first time this has happened but this tome I can proove it . Help New York New York
Please, Please Send A Copy of this Report To The FBI! Do It TODAY!!! Author: Pontiac, Michigan Accounting: Chase bank New York , New York

Aug 29 2016
Empire Today Empire Laminate Flooring Estimate Internet Nationwide ET Customer Support Author: Clayton, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Empire Marketing Group. EMG They portray themselves as genuine caring people, but are actually very spiteful Worcester Massachusetts Everything has been worked out. Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Empire Marketing Group. Worcester, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois I'm a Moving Agent/ Legal Pro Se Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
Empire Today Horrible Customer Service/No show on repairs dayton Ohio Empire Response Author: Fairborn, Ohio Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today dayton, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Empire Today Ruined my tough n groove floors- Austin Texas
Author: Temple, Home Improvements: Empire Today Austin, Texas

Aug 19 2016
Electrolux Electrolux North America Ignor the customers concern and maybe it will go away! Charlotte North Carolina Company makes contact after post! Author: Auburndale, Florida Appliances: Electrolux Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
Best Rate Shipping and Auto Shipping Today This company runs a scam and steals from clients Pahrump Nevada Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Best Rate Shipping Pahrump, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 Secic Ibrahimand various names other names Declared weights that I couldnt confirm, as allowed BY Federal Law., Damaged just about every piece of property. even boxes turned round, and stated fragile on them were crushed. St. Louis Missouri
Author: Springfield,, Missouri Moving Companies: Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 18 2016
Skeeterboard sold us hoverboard withbad wheel, battery,motherboard, and sensors. We sent it back via fedex sand they returned it just today and it is worse than before. They refuse to give refund. Newport Beach California
Refunded Author: Plano, Texas Sporting Goods: Skeeterboard Newport Beach, California

Aug 16 2016
Cambridge who's who, Covington Who's Who, Empire Who's Who, Rip off, multiple company names, changing every 2 years name and physical location. Uniondale New York, Hollywood, Florida Florida Author: Wilmore, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Cambridge who's who, Hollywood, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Empire Today had 4000,00 of hardwood floor installed within 1 month there were gashes and seems separating York PA Author: Felton, Pennsylvania Carpet & Tile Installers: Emoire Today Nationwide

50, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet