Your Search | empire today

Jan 04 2016
Tech Service Today, LLC TST Ripped me off for $1,196.00 of work BOYNTON BEACH Florida Yoni Repair & Troubleshooting fraudulently billed $398 personal materials to our Graybar account Author: Mt Prospect, Illinois Liars: Tech Service Today, LLC BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jan 04 2016
Empire Covers Covers don't fit and are unreturnable Jenkintown, Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Marine Accessories: Empire Covers Internet

Dec 29 2015
DTDC Express Inc Head Office & Accounts CM69,SCO 19, Sector 17-E, Chandigarh, New DL,India 160017 DTDC Express Inc Head Office & Accounts CM69,SCO 19, Sector 17-E, Chandigarh, New DL,India 160017 Its a SCAM, IF I WON $750,000.00.. Y should i b liable to pay to have my check delivered to myself. The courier asked me how much of $450.00 could i come up with today, so that i wouldn't loose my check.. They can keep it!!! Nationwide Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Hackers: DTDC Express Inc Head Office & Accounts CM69,SCO 19, Sector 17-E, Chandigarh, New DL,India 160017 Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Get $50,000 today Datszo Records Management sold an ebook claiming to be a step by step guide to getting $50K in corporate credit. The ebook was a total ripoff. Not worth $97 and incomplete. Los Alamitos California Author: Chino Hills, California Business Consultants: Get $50,000 today Los Alamitos, California

Dec 24 2015
E Mortgage Management REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: FOREST, Virginia Credit Services: EMortgage Management LLC Internet, New Jersey

Dec 23 2015
Devoted Father! I think NOT! Author: Rockville Centre, New York Mortgage Brokers: E-MORTGAGE MANAGEMENT Internet

Dec 22 2015
Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Desecration of 89 year old mother-the Holocaust Survivor she is trying to make a buck off of Michigan City Indiana MICHELLE ELI, ELIZER ELI, SIEGEL ELI GERS, LEVI ELI, MIKE PALMER USED THEIR HATRED & GREED FOR Embezzlement of Money, mental torture, emotional abuse, of Sarah Brickman a Holocaust Survivor. Author: Other Abusive Children: Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Michigan City, Indiana

Dec 19 2015
Encante I ordered eye cream and anti wrinkle cream then they sent me another order of the sam thing which I did not order and encante told me that I should have cancelled 7 days before if I did not want another order. No where did I see a disclaimer saying this as a matter of fact no where on there internet page did I see a disclaimer. Now I calle and cancelled and sais do not send me any more creams then today Dcember 19th I have just received another eye cream. I had cancelled all creams on november 18 2015 reference # 755733. Please stop this company as it is a total rip off. Santa Ana California Author: san Francisco, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Encante Internet

Dec 18 2015
Ray Hamilton Co. The owner J Wallis refused to pay me after I ran from Cincinnati to Oregon to NYC back to Cincinnati I have left messages called text all he said was my truck was dirty no pictures no estimates no check Stubbs no toll refund this is before Xmas he laughed when I called him today his staff is unproffesional I was threatened to be fired if I didn't run illegal I was charged service failures yet never late to delivery I was terminated via text he hollars no respect won't talk to me like a man. Blue Ash Ohio Author: Middletown, Ohio Travel Services: Ray Hamilton Co. Blue Ash , Ohio

Dec 14 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Mike Hayden I got a call today saying I was approve for a 4500 personal loan the person who call me was name Mike Hayden he gave me all the details Internet Sorry this happened Author: Canton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Capital One Fast Cash Internet

Dec 08 2015
Horizon Healthcare Institute Mr.Courtney Robinson I signed up for the Home Health Aid class with Ms. Adele Cook. I paid in full on September 22nd 2014. The entire payment was $$50 given to Erin Powell. Today ,December 11 2016 I received a phone call from a law firm. Mr Robinson is filing a suite against me. He says I owe him $200+. I still have my paper work from 2 years ago. PAID IN FULL Port Charlotte Florida Author: Punta Gorda , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Horizon Healthcare Institute Port Charlotte, Florida

Dec 07 2015
SAR & Associates $450 for me but will settle today for $350 Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: SAR & Associates Internet

Dec 05 2015
empire covers budge selling renamed covers from a crappy company not sure Nationwide Author: California Auto Storage: empire covers Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
S. A. R. ^& ASSOCIATES I receives a letter from them that I owed 1450.00 that O owed this from a loan they spoke to there manager that they would settle for 500.00 I sent up a payment plan 50.00 every two weeks they were supposed to take out on the 27th nov i called back said processes was slow but it would be taken out still haven't as of today I'm calling my bank or stopping in next week to cancel debit card and checking account as now i no its a ripoff Ft. Lauderdale Fl Florida Author: Belfast me, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: S. A. R. ^& ASSOCIATES Ft. Lauderdale Fl, Florida

Dec 03 2015
Clubwhitesmile fredriksberg DNK First they appear as an offer of an iPhone 6, just for 1 dollars as a winner of MTS survey. I paid $1 that withdrew 1.99. But today I see a withdrawal of $119.!!!. I can't believe how could I trust them. Internet Author: North York, ON, Ontario Internet Fraud: Clubwhitesmile fredriksberg Internet

Dec 03 2015
Apple Rush Apple Rush Co., Inc., D-Bar Manufacturing Inc., Robert Corr, Sharon Corr, Under Investigation for SEC Fraud and is being sued by many corporations Dolton, Illinois Michelle ELI, Elizier Eli, Siegal Eli Gers, Levi Eli, Mike Palmer, $$$Lies Lies Lies Lies $$$$ TODAY THE LEGAL BATTLE BEGINS: $$$Lies Lies Lies Lies $$$$ Author: Tinley PArk, Questionable Activities: Apple Rush Dolton, Illinois

Dec 02 2015
AAA Commercial Property Management Did not pay for services Hunnington New York I gpt paid Author: Arnold, Missouri Property Management: AAA Commercial Property Management Hunnington, New York

Nov 30 2015
bank of america I deposited a check because it was a new account they put a hold on it iI received a letter stating that my funds would be available today 11-30-2015 and they did explain why the hold was put on there i call about my funds now they cant bring up my account Nationwide
Author: san francisco, California Banks: bank of america Nationwide

Nov 29 2015
Empire Parking Services Predatory Car Booting Service Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Empire Parking Services Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 24 2015
So Cal Lighting Coast to Coast Lighting REVIEW: So Cal Lighting continues to improve upon its customer service as well as its product quality and shipment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: So Cal Lighting Coast to Coast Lighting recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
One more email today Author: Los Angeles, California Lighting Stores: So Cal Lighting Sunrise lighting Northridge, California

Nov 22 2015
Victoria Brides Dating services Receive credits at $20.00 5 times which I never asked for yes they took $80.00 out of my debit card and again they charge me 2 times more today sunday 12/22/15 Not none russia Internet Author: Elgin, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Victoria Brides Internet

Nov 22 2015
Mitch Grossman Empire FT, Empire, SO, Ramada Plaza Resorts, Imperial Majesty Cruise Line, Caribbean Cruise Line, Holiday Cruise Line, Empire Travel Recovering Drug and Alcohol Addict stole my money! Owes me $1200! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Travel Services: Mitch Grossman Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 17 2015
One Main Financial Account Manager,Patty, and Office Managerno name given. Advised to pick up check today, brought ID, bank statement, and recent mortgage bill as requested, then held loan to ask more questions Fullerton California Author: Brea, California Loans: One Main Financial Fullerton, California

Nov 16 2015
Fidelity PLC Nigeria Eve Howell; Paul Nwaokocha; Nnamdi Glory be to the Good God who has made both of us see the great light of today,as i have to let you know that i need to check my diary to give you the Bank details so that you can be able to get in touch with them as soon as possible . Lagos Internet Author: Clarkfield, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Fidelity PLC Nigeria Internet

Nov 14 2015
job4living.com getpaid4duty.com had 504 people check out my link so made about $5,000 went to log in today 11/14/15 and says i don't exist or do't have account. ripped me off now what? Internet Author: modesto, California Computer Marketing Companies: job4living.com Internet