Your Search | empire today

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Prize candle I ordered 8 candles early nov of 2016. Money was taken out of account. Finally heard on the 22of dec they were being shipped. Received them today the 29th. Most were broken. And a smaller size. No contact number. Unable to get to website Wallingford Connecticut Author: Phoenicia, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candle Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 27 2016
The Deal Empire Will not refund an order which is of no use to me. Internet Author: La Linea De La Concepcion, Other Customer: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 27 2016
Champs Apperel champsapparel@ecommerceservice.biz champsapparel.com www.champsapparelstore.com DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM it is all a SCAM!! 79.99 for a jersey paid on Dec 2-today is Dec 27 and have not received anything and all their websites are blocked- NOT FOUND said Ohio, but bank statements states billed China Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Clothing Stores: Champs Apperel Internet

Dec 26 2016
the Deal Empire the panties 360 they took $59.95 away from me on a order #DE241358 for 3 pairs of slim panties from ad on facebook.I called the # on the same as today, they say it is not their company . Internet Author: Rose HILL, Kansas Internet Fraud: the Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
Deal Empire Ordered 2 different ones for the slim panties Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
The Deal Empire via shopify.com I ordered a pair of slimming panties for my wife on 22 November 2016. Order No: #DE202675. Paid by credit card, was told they would ship within 5 working days. received no tracking advice, sent five emails since then, no answer forthcoming. Five working days has now become 5 working weeks - and counting...! Internet Author: cape town, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 23 2016
Empire Today Empire Laminate Flooring Estimate Internet Nationwide ET Customer Support Author: Clayton, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
The Deal Empire ordered product online never got email confirmation or product called my bank they put money back in acct but now it was reversed. very upset because i received nothing and the deal just put a number online and no one has dropped a package off at my home not by ups fed-ex or postal and i know they have proof Internet Author: eld, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 22 2016
Kevin wilson /Home care and family grant program They claimed to be a government program that gives free grants. I was scammed out of $107.00 today Internet Author: Orl, Florida Federal Government: Kevin wilson Internet

Dec 21 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
These trial purchases are a subscription based service Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Dec 21 2016
GPS Kids Watch Ramadeals.zendesk.com I placed this order on Nov. 17 and as of today, December 21 I still have not received the merchandise. I have submitted numberous e-mails and the response is always the same: We received more orders than anticipated, the merchance will ship in 5-8 business days, yada, yada, yada. The tracking info shows the label generated but nothing picked up. There is no phone number to call or way to contact them. Internet Author: The Woodlands, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kids Watch Internet

Dec 21 2016
Luminis advanced skin care and belle epoqu My experience is the same as others who have filed rip-off complaints. I am returning the 2 products, Luminis Advanced Skin Care Anti Aging facial treatment and the Belle Epoque Eye Cream. I had only ordered a sample or the Luminis and nowhere did I agree to purchase anything other than the sample. Discovered the 2 outrageous charges on my bank statement. I am returning the unopened containers of these bogus products. I will demand a refund from the company and instruct my bank to dishonor any furthere charges from this company. I will try to contact this company by phone but will be sending the package back to them today. Garden Grove California Author: Marana, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Luminis advanced skin care and belle epoqu Garden Grove, California

Dec 21 2016
empire flooring empire carpet t v adds atlanta Georgia Note from Empire Today. Author: acworth, Georgia Home Improvements: empire flooring atlanta , Georgia

Dec 20 2016
Hobbie Discount 2455 West 2nd Ave. Vancouver Canada I placed an order on 11/25/2016 for two Remote Control Air Swimmers. I rec'd. an e-mail back on that same date stating my order was confirmed with an order number. I then checked my bank account and the amount for both was taken out. I then rec'd. an e-mail on 12/22016 stating my shipment wiould be arriving within in one to two weeks of my order date. As of today, 3 weeks later, I have heard nothing back from this companyevena fter I have sent e-mail after e-mail No response. It is now way past three week and my Christmas order I had anticipated for my grandchildren is no where to be had! Vancouver Canada Author: Fort Edward, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbie Discount 2455 West 2nd Ave. Vancouver Canada Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
The Deal Empire This company is associated with My Tactical Kits Ordered on line from Facebook and $44.85 was deducted on 11/28/16 and still have not received my product. Can't contact them via email or phone with a response. Don't know - either FL or CA Internet Author: White Oak, Texas Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 20 2016
ManDale Jackson MJ Jackson, Marketing Empire Solutions, CYDCOR impersonation, scam, door to door, commissions, theft, impersonation, ID theft, property damage, direct marketing, cydcor, houston, ManDale Jackson, AT&T, Houston Texas Nationwide
Author: Frisco, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: ManDale Jackson Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Synapse I received 2 National Geographic Magazines today in mail, December and January 2016 & 2017. I didn't order any subscriptions. I called NGMagazine and they gave me Synapse phone number. I called and waited for 32 minutes with no success. I do not wa Did not order any magazines. Nationwide Author: West hills, California Tourist Attractions: Synapse Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
empire consumer service ralph waters giving false auto warranty and took 375 out of my account pomona California Author: marion, Ohio Auto Warranty: empire consumer service pomona, California

Dec 19 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money no product, no respond to emails or customer chat. Internet The. Deal Empire Author: Indiana Attorney Generals: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 19 2016
Empire Today Inferior product quality Commack New York Note from Empire Today. Author: Kings Park, New York Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Commack, New York

Dec 19 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money but no product shipped can not reach company help Internet Author: westminster, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 18 2016
The Deal Empire I order a body shaper on December 12, 2016. I have yet to hear from them. I was not give notice of my order on my email. I called they never answered and hung up. They did access my credit card and took out the money but no product or satifaction. They hung up on me by phone and would not answer my questions on chat. California Author: davenport, Iowa Infomercial Rip-offs: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 18 2016
Deal Empire From a previous surgery I was left disfigured. I saw the body sharper thought this would be great. Ordered it November 20th. Received confirmation of order via email. Followed by shipping confirmation. I still have not received it and they charged my credit card. Capistrano California Internet Author: Sykesville, Maryland Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Dec 16 2016
Nutra Today Nutra Now fast talking customer service reps Mesquite Texas Author: Kendall Park, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Nutra Today Mesquite, Texas