Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

empire today

Showing 26-50 of 4,858 Found Reports For more specific results for "empire today"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 03 2017
LinkShe.com Placed order Dec 1, 2016 as of today 1/19/17 i have not received my order #SS12060503156639 Internet Author: hillside, Illinois Clothing Stores: LinkShe Internet

Feb 03 2017
Deal Empire I ordered body shaper panty October 24,2016. I have not received my order, I have called multiple times, emailed and Facebook messaged, they tell me I need to track it myself, I have tried to do so, and no luck. I told them this and they give me the runaround, I'm not pleased with the poor customer service Author: Boyceville , Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered panties on 1/7/17 and have not received yet. I tried calling and they do not answer and then sent several emails and they gave me a tracking number that was not available. Did not deliver product bought. N/A FLORIDA Author: Santa Fe, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 03 2017
Outdoors Online Ordered a 30 oz Yeti on December 9th, the $29.99 came out of my account on December 12th. As on today, Feb. 3rd, I have not received the cup. Try to call, have to leave a message, no call back. Tried to email, no response. Tried the chat & no response. San Antonio Texas Author: Anderson, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 02 2017
Copy Writer Today GABE ARNOLD Does not Guarantee work and never returned invested funds for work undone. Internet Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Mississippi Internet Marketing Companies: Copy Writer Today Internet

31, Report #1181953

Feb 01 2017
Your Real Estate Today BuyPD; Boots on the Ground; Veil Corporate; Buying Summit; The Advisory Board; pmidirect, note servicing center Vultures; Con Artists; Unconscienable People Who prey on Novices Highland Utah In Agreement 100% Author: Jamaica, New York Sales People: Your Real Estate Today Highland, Utah

Feb 01 2017
Score Sense Spoke with a Juan in September amd spike with wanda today I was notified by my bank in September 2016 that my account was negative and Scoresense was taking $39.95 for the last 3 months. I contacted them immediately and was told they would cancel account but no refund because i could not give them a Username & Password because i did not create account. I have a great bank and usually know my score, I did not open this account. Today I get a call from bank that my account and all my childrens accounts have been frozen. Scoresense has charged my account 6 or more times at $39.95. I have been unemployed for months and they have robbed me and hurt my credit. Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Iowa Legal Process Servers: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2017
123Inkjets.com L D Products Canon printer ink/paper I ordered was incorrect. I called and waited 3 weeks for return authorization. Product was returned and received on 12/10/16. I have called numerous times, emailed and they keep telling me the refund is tied up, really without a reason for the hold up. I spoke to Jasmine Green on 1/31/17 and was to call back today 2/1/17 but no one answered her extension so I left a message. Simi Valley Internet Author: Brookshire, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: 123Inkjets.com Internet

Jan 30 2017
Organic Diet Lab I emailed the company last week to get a RMA and the person told me that customer service would be sending information to me. I called again today 1-30-16 and was told it was past the trial period and I would not get an RMA. I again reminded her I requested an RMA last week, but she still said no. I told her I was going to report her and stop payment on my credit card, Tampa Florida Author: Martinsburg, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 26 2017
HOMEADVISORS AND ROMAN CACHO DBA ROMANS EMPIRE BUILDERS OF FORT FORTH TEXAS Roman CACHO and HOMEADVISOR are scammers. Both of them took my money of almost $10,000 for a wall that is falling apart after only 1 month. They refuse to repair the falling, leaking wall, windows not flush with wall, no caulking or sealing anywhere, leaking skylight, missing wall, city violations and insurance Are shocked by the cheats and complete dilapidated shoddy job. He refuses to repIr under his lifetime warranty and makes it clear he does not care if his wall falls as he stole $10k. He left nails all over the ground injuring our dogs paws leading to bleeding and vets visit and punctured our car tire that had to be replaced. The ceiling is 10 ft cheating us because the contract is for AT LEAST 12 ft tall. STAY AWAY HOMEADVISORS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED, LIED RO, AND XHEATES. SEE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HOMEADVISOR AND ROMAN EMPIRE BUILDERS Fort worth Texas Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: HOMEADVISORS AND ROMAN CACHO DBA ROMANS EMPIRE BUILDERS OF FORT FORTH TEXAS Fort worth, Texas

Jan 26 2017
Nutra today Nutra beauty Mesquite Texas Author: Freeville, New York Weightloss Programs: Nutra today Mesquite , Texas

Jan 26 2017
Mediation Services Caller says Civil Case No. and pay them today or by tomorrow morning - or else Author: San Francisco, California Collection Agency's: Mediation Services Internet

Jan 26 2017
empire today Empire today ruined our carpet installation and detroyed our personal property deerfield Beach Florida
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Stores: empire today deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Empire Account Services Inc Empire Collection theft of collected funds Babylon New York Author: Brandon, Florida Collection Agencies: Empire Account Services Inc Babylon, New York

Jan 25 2017
The Deal Empire I ordea COMBO* - High Quality Hot Waist Trainer + Butt Lifting Pants and never received they disconned their phone florida checkout.The Deal Empire.com is currently unavailable. Author: greenville, North Carolina Alternative Health: The Deal Empire florida

Jan 24 2017
Empire Today Empire Carpet The carpet and tile wasnt even installed and I was very disappointed Luthersville Georgia Note from Empire Today. Author: Woodbury, Georgia Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Northlake, Illinois

Jan 23 2017
DEAL EMPIRE Payment made in November 2016, Order no. received but no Clothing Item has been sent since November 2016 California Internet Author: Dubai, Alabama Weightloss Programs: DEAL EMPIRE Internet

Jan 23 2017
Software Empire Fine print makes their 'instant delivery' of software not required Clearwater Internet, Florida Follow up Author: Abbeville, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Software Empire Internet

Jan 23 2017
Everything Birdie Carol Wilson Paid for my order ,she rips you off and doesnt mail your order.Wont deal with you! Willow Springs North Carolina Shipment came in today late,it was lost in the mail Author: Stanchfield, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Everything Birdie Willow Springs, North Carolina

Jan 22 2017
Empire Totak 3 Roller Blinds made defective and they will not replace them Denver CO
Author: Aurora, Colorado Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Empire Totak Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Software Empire Company sent back activation Codes, will not answer phone, nor emails. Same MO for others. Author: Midvale , Utah Computer Software: Software Empire

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Anndrea (or Abe) Ward (Shrinkabulls), AKA Mindy Dean (Show-A-Bulls) AKA Anne (or Scott) Ward (Champ Bulldogs), AKA Mindy Grady, AKA Ann Grady, AKA A. Ward (or AKA whatever name she feels like going by today).In a recent Facebook post dated October 28th, Deceptive Breeder Under Investigation Albany Ohio
Author: BEDMINSTER, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Albany , Ohio

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet