Your Search | encore financial resources first national premium bank

Feb 13 2016
READY DEBIT GOLD I request a card to card transfer feb 5 2016 and it is now feb 13 i still have not had access to any of my funds that was transferred over a week now. I call everyday and get the answer that they are having problemswith their IT Dept. it's been over a week and i am highly upset that i cant access my funds to even get my babies diapers and food. I would like to file a lawsuit against the company for holding my funds causing me to be late on paying my bills and provide for my kids for over a week, Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: READY DEBIT GOLD Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Verlin Gradney Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud - Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud producing fake/forged fraudulent documents Temecula California
Law Enforcement Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Verlin Gradney Temecula, California

Feb 12 2016
William Ryan Woods Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Verlin Gradney Temecula, California

4, Report #1241947

Feb 12 2016
OATS Transportation SW Missouri OATS, OATS of Missouri, Dallas County OATS, OATS Transit. OATS Inc. OATS Injured Me by Ignoring Safety Procedures and Refuses to Take Responsibility. Years of Reported Mistreatment of Riders and OATS HAs Ignored ALL of it. Springfield and Columbia Missouri
A Follow Up From the OP Author: Buffalo, Missouri Taxi & Limousine Services: OATS Transportation Springfield,

Feb 12 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TCP Logistics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With our 24/7 curtsey dispatch service we ensure that you get up to date information on all loads..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. TCP Logistics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. TCP Logistics is the new North and South Express Author: , Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Aledo, Texas

Feb 12 2016
LVNV FUNDING LLC Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc They are trying to scam me in the amount of 3375. 00 saying I owe sears national bank this money Boston Massachusetts Author: Brockton , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: LVNV FUNDING LLC Boston, Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
TD Bank Horrible customer service or concern Author: albany, New York Credit & Debt Services: TD Bank

Feb 12 2016
National Pool Wholesalers National Pool Wholesalers Group No exchange or refunds on Products purchased Okeechobee Florida Author: Kemp, Texas Questionable Activities: National Pool Wholesalers Okeechobee, Florida

Feb 11 2016
TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. WillowPark, Texas

Feb 11 2016
Frontline Mobility Premium PharmacueticalsVydox Billed my debit card never sent product Georgia Author: Ocala, Florida Pharmacies: Frontline Mobility Georgia

Feb 11 2016
Vote Exchange I paid them with my bank card which they withdrew and never recieved my votes Internet Author: Blacklick, Ohio Internet Services: Vote Exchange Internet

Feb 11 2016
Benefit Wallet MyBenefitWalletMy Benefit Wallet Lack of fee disclosure during closing process Internet Author: Chanhassen, Minnesota Financial Services: Benefit Wallet Internet

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
Balance Credit SunUp Financial, LLC Charged 285.370% interest on a small loan Internet What Time Is It? Author: West Hollywood, California Commerical Lending Firm: Balance Credit Internet

Feb 11 2016
action pro white first class whitening charge me over 95.00 for a trial pack for 4 whitening pens and 4 whitening trays said was a tril scottsdale Arizona Author: ft worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: action pro white scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 11 2016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE BANK Chase is holding me liable for unauthorized charges despite proof that I have not made those charges, and had requested to close my account before those charges were made. CHASE is accusing me of theft and deception. www.chase.com Nationwide Another possibility... Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Geico Insurance Geico found out my son just got his license and added him to my policy tripling my premium Another Fine Example Of Parenting Here! Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Insurance Companies: Geico Insurance

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Equity Institutional $0 Westlake Ohio Author: San Bernardino, California Financial Services: Equity Institutional Westlake, Ohio

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics’ team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. TCP operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. *UPDATE TCP Logistics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Hagerman, New Mexico Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook , Texas

Feb 10 2016
Quest Financial Services/Solutions Ed Haley, Edward Eugene Haley Took money from people trying to do loan modifications Lake Forest - Long Beach, Huntington Beach ca Author: Burbank, California Brokerage Companies: Quest Financial Services/Solutions Lake Forest,

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Nice try Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
NGOA National gun owners association, Lumitact. G700 flashlight order. 75% off. St Charles, Missouri Author: La Salle, Illinois Sporting Goods: NGOA St Charles,, Missouri