Your Search | encore financial resources

Sep 29 2015
DUVERA Easy Pay finance SCAM! Nationwide Typical and right on schedule Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: DUVERA Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
ISPC Dirty Crooks Odessa Florida Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Financial Services: ISPC Odessa, Florida

Sep 28 2015
The Cincinnati Insurance Company / Nederveld The Cincinnati Insurance Company (NAIC #10677), domiciled in OhioCCC The Cincinnati Casualty Company (NAIC #28665), domiciled in OhioCID The Cincinnati Indemnity Company (NAIC #2 Insurance Fraud / SCAM Company / Regulatory Violations of Federal Consumer Financial Protections Fairfield Ohio CINCINNATI INSURANCE IS A SCAM / PONZI SCHEME Author: Adena, Ohio Insurance Companies: The Cincinnati Insurance Company / Nederveld Fairfield, Ohio

Sep 28 2015
Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services - SCAM!! Mark Thompson, Robert Abbott, Robert Taylor Agents and Customers BEWARE!! Nationwide
Best Rate Life and Annuity Brokerage Author: CARROLLTON, Texas Insurance Agencies: Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services - SCAM!! Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Ashley Furniture Boca Raton Florida Ryan L., Cristina Misleading, False and deceptive sales. Boca Raton Florida Author: parklannd, Florida Financial Services: Ashley Furniture Boca Raton Florida Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 28 2015
Northern Trust Sent a check drawn on COmpass Bank 11210 Huron St North Glenn, CO 80234 Chicago Illinois Author: Fairfield, California Financial Services: Northern Trust Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2015
H C Processing This company is never satisfied! Springdale Arkansas Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Financial Services: H C Processing Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
American Credit Debt Solutions Ray Azcui Property Funding SCAM - Ray Azcui - Promises Business Loans - Requires $500 Commitment Fee New York New York Author: Hyde Park, New York Financial Services: American Credit Debt Solutions New York, New York

Sep 28 2015
Gary Augustine Gary Montesinos Incompetent scam artist Nationwide Author: Connecticut Financial Services: Gary Augustine Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
First Down Funding Playing games Washington DC Washington DC Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: First Down Funding Internet

Sep 28 2015
LeaseSource LLC Northern LeasingLease Financial Group Non-cancellable lease, providing out dated equipment, charging long after lease expired with out contact New York Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Credit & Debt Services: LeaseSource LLC Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
John T. Orcutt This Crooked Bankruptcy Lawyer Misappropriated My Money Raleigh North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Financial Services: John T. Orcutt Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2015
Michelangelo Asia Ltd offering fake swifts from Deutsche Bank and trying to monetize the fake instruments Hong Kong PR SAR HONG KON Author: Amsterdam, Financial Services: Michelangelo Asia Ltd Hong Kong,

Sep 27 2015
Brian Edward Curtis Brian Curtis, Capital Access etc etc scammer and maybe more Internet Brian Edward Curtis Author: Johannesburg, Alabama Investment Brokers: Financial Services: Brian Edward Curtis Internet

Sep 26 2015
Rusty Eck Ford Wichita, Kansas Rolling financial Wichita Kansas why wouldn't it be there fault? Author: hutchinson, Kansas Auto Dealers: Rusty Eck Ford Wichita, Kansas

Sep 26 2015
Robert G Coffill Bob Coffill, Bob Coffil Robert Coffill former Massachusesst School Superintendent Massachusetts Nationwide Had... Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Financial Services: Robert G Coffill Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Nationwide Energy Partners NEP Discrimination between renters and home owners - overchargine Columbus Ohio NEP Resident Resources Author: Columbus, Ohio Electrical Services: Nationwide Energy Partners Columbus, Ohio

Sep 25 2015
Springer Financial Advisors Keith Springer Be wary of this firm. SEC sanctions. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Financial Services: Springer Financial Advisors Sacramento, California

Sep 24 2015
Financial Crime Enforcement Network. anthony chaney, Cash Advance Inc. Said they were filing a claim for none payment and going to sue me in court los angeles california Author: Austell, Georgia Loans: Financial Crime Enforcement Network. Internet

Sep 24 2015
Adam white Yes this person contacted me saying that he's from Financial enforcement crime enforcement network. I don't know who this person is I don't know who this agency is mine ever been to LA I don't know anything about them. I don't know why they contacted me any well I am a disabled person so it scared me I never been to jail before and for somebody to just email me who I don't know then I'm going to put a warrant out for your arrest if you do not pay me $1,100 it's crazy that me Los Angeles Nationwide FYI Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: Adam white Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Universal Debt Clearing Inc Christopher Wilson (Financial Crime And Investigation Dept) Threatened to legally prosecute me in the court house within a couple of days regarding a online loan in the amount of $300. Internet Author: N COLLEGE HL, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Universal Debt Clearing Inc Internet

Sep 24 2015
Broadswords/Affordable Life Plan Told me false statements, increased my debt, did not service my loans and charged me a monthly fee for putting me in jeopardy Addison texas Author: Lake Bronson, Minnesota Financial Education: Broadswords/Affordable Life Plan Internet

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
ANC Rip off Kansas Ciy Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Financial Services: ANC Kansas Ciy, Kansas