Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: end 2 technologies
There may be more reports for "end 2 technologies"
For more results perform a general search for "end 2 technologies"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Tiko 3D Tiko - The Unibody 3D Printer Stole entire funding $199+ for 3D printer then didn't deliver for more than 2 years and asked for shipping fee of $55 and then walked away from their obligation Oshawa Ontario Author: Carlsbad, California Electronic Manufacturers: Tiko 3D Oshawa, Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Parisian Glow This is a total scam. I ordered a trial of 2 skin care products for approx $20 and paid for them. 15 days later they charged me $90 twice with no product ever arriving. I never signed up for additional products. Internet - Facebook ads Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
HCL America, Inc. HCL America Technologies, Inc.Thiagarajan Suryanarayanan Offer Letter of Employment Breached Cary North Carolina Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Liars: HCL America, Inc. Cary, North Carolina

Feb 21 2017
Performant recovery inc Gary carter I paid them every month for 2 years for college. They took my income tax after paying them Pleasanton California Author: Mexico, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Performant recovery inc Pleasanton , California

Feb 21 2017
The malling shack home job AKA mailing broush. also here's there supportaddress ,advancedmg@wi.rr.com, I really needed to make money to send for my future wife. And found what I thought was much needed help with money problems and I used all of what I had just to end up being SCAMMED OUT OF MY ONLY MONEY I HAD!! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Convenience Stores: The malling shack home job mailing broush Internet

Feb 20 2017
Linkshe placed order for $188 on February 2, 2017 and have not received any word on my order Internet Author: alamogordo, New Mexico Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Feb 19 2017
Bidvertiser took $70 in less than 2 hours Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Bidvertiser Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Ordered 2 banks and never received them! Author: Grover Beach, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable Vision LLC

Feb 19 2017
RGO Technologies LLC Resume Genius Company continues charging even though debiting cancelled Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Employment Services: RGO Technologies LLC Internet

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA GARCINIA CAMBOGIA SCAM CHARGES YOU FULL PRICE FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL BOTTLE AFTER ONLY 2 WEEKS! CONTINUES TO CHARGE & SEND PRODUCT AFTER CANCELLING! REFUSES REFUND! NATIONWIDE Internet Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet

Feb 17 2017
wonderhearingaid added 2 additional charges declined,&amts.on bill differ Internet what's this wonderhearingaid, crap Author: Orillia, Ontario, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid Internet

Feb 16 2017
Skyhawke Technologies Sky Trak Golf Sky Golf Sky Trak Golf Took My $2000 and Ran! Ridgeland Mississippi Author: Redmond, Washington Sporting Goods: Skyhawke Technologies Ridgeland, Mississippi

Feb 16 2017
Axxess Technologies This Company ripped me, my family, my business partners off. SCAM! Addison Texas
Author: Texas Emergency Medical Services: Axxess Technologies Texas

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver ordered 2 remote flying sharks on December 15th and never received them do not know Internet Author: Rohnert Park, California Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 16 2017
Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Ripoff Manufacturer warranty of new Ashley furniture couch broken after 2 weeks Rosedale Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Rosedale, Maryland

Feb 16 2017
Skin and Eye Royale Fraud After seeing an advertisement for thse products I ordered the 14 day rial offer. I didn't receive the product for another four days. When I called my bank to check baance I have two charges taken out of my account prior to the end of the trial date. Fountain Valley California Author: Edison, New Jersey Skin Care: Skin and Eye Royale Fountain Valley, California

Feb 16 2017
Unstoppable Vision I ordered 2 Puppy banks from a Facebook ad for a total of $43.98 and never received them. My credit card was charged, though! Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Drivetime Aurora Colorado No Exceleration Have to make 2 car payments each month on lemon Aurora Colorado I See You Have Problems Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime Aurora, Colorado