ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING ORBIT TELECOM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: enhanced services billing orbit telecom
There may be more specific results for "enhanced services billing orbit telecom"
For more specific results for "enhanced services billing orbit telecom"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Tires Plus/Credit First I bought some tires and I was told that if I signed up for their mail-in rebate I would get $100 knocked off my bill. I finally get the mail-in rebate in the mail, only its not a mail in rebate, its a 100$ gift card I called the phone number on my bill, a company called Credit First, NA, and they said I couldnt use that card toward my payment. That I had been misinformed I was clearly lied to. Cleveland Ohio Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Tires Plus/Credit First Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 28 2017
Aviteo Ltd. Anschrift Sent me an invoice stating I owed 114, 35 EUR. Never used nor heard of this company. Does not provide info on services. London W1D 2EU, Great Britain United Kingdom
Author: Noroflk, Virginia Communications & Networking: Aviteo Ltd. London, Other

Jul 28 2017
Poloniex Lost 1300 because of poor security on the website, not responding to ticket after 40 days, not reporting crime and allowing it to happen to 1000's of users wilmington Delaware Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Financial Services: Poloniex wilmington, Delaware

Jul 28 2017
QPID NETWORK charmdate.com, charmingdate.com, asiame.com, singlesrussian.com, idateasia.com, chnlove.com Dont believe any of their scam emails, their scam seal, any of their success stories, its only a huge fraud scam, where you are exposing your relationship objectives and intimacy to mostly men who very little or no connection with the lady you think you are communicating with!! Moscow, Hong Kong but they target mostly Americans Internet
Author: Washington Dating Services: QPID NETWORK Internet

Jul 27 2017
Jet-coin They stole my money. 22,000.00 Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Jet-coin Internet

Jul 27 2017
Ditech Servicing, Green TreeLLC, Walter Financial Embezels mortgage payments to bail out Walter financial and profit Fannie Mae Rapid City South Dakota Author: Virginia Real Estate Services: Ditech Servicing Rapid City , South Dakota

Jul 27 2017
Namao Stables Bally Khunkhun I preformed electrical work as discussed, Bally wont pay the bill. LIAR Stergeon County Alberta Author: Beaumont, Alberta Animal Services: Namao Stables Stergeon County, Alberta

Jul 27 2017
AVAS FLOWERS I found this company online when searching for a florist on the Internet for delivery to external Valley mortuary in Santa Clarita . it's been a month they have yet to refund my money and it was $248 for flowers I never received and have gotten nothing in return either as reimbursement no services but kept my money can you please help me Internet Author: Littlerock, California Unusual Rip-Off: AVAS FLOWERS Internet

Jul 27 2017
Eviction Stoppers Guilt Trip to deposit money to account. They texted me all day Tampa Nationwide
Author: Davenport, Florida Emergency Services: Eviction Stoppers Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
admirial securty services securty guard company they hire any one quick they over work u all kinds shifts at no notice show at work slick no no knew when to come work they lie say u sucd do over night then get tow hrs rest come back next morning do 8 more hrs richmond Virginia Author: williamsburg, Virginia Employment Services: admirial securty services richmond, Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Michelle Minikus, LLC , Realtor Michelle Coon-Sanchez REAL ESTATE FRAUD SCAM!!! CooperCity Internet
Author: CooperCity, Florida Real Estate Services: Michelle Minikus, LLC , Realtor Internet

Jul 27 2017
Reverb Nation & Mike Doernberg SCAM Absolutely no communication. Terminated our account. Charged us for services we did not request. Musicians abused. Durham North Carolina Author: Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Reverb Nation Durham, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Allied Universal AlliedUniversal, AUS Increasingly Horrible Company Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Northern KY, Kentucky Security Services: Allied Universal Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 27 2017
legal service center SCAMERS Downey California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: legal service center Downey, California

Jul 27 2017
Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia serving Big Canoe, Georgia. Milked security deposit. Left us without water for 2 weeks. False statements ,email proof. Horrible service. Marble Hill Georgia Author: Lady Lake, Florida Real Estate Services: Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia Marble Hill, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Branch Management Tree Service; David Schmidt; Dr. Dave; AZ Tree Doctor Branch Management Tree Service owes me in excess of $20,000 and has made no attempt to pay me! Scottsdale Arizona Author: GILBERT, Arizona Cash Services: Branch Management Tree Service

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Nevada Medical Board, Medical Board of Nevada addendum to dermatology/dermatological case involving laser/lasering to face Reno Nevada Author: Stateline, Nevada Government Services: Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Reno, Nevada

Jul 27 2017
Beaute wrinkle cream and Beaute wrinkle reducer billing through Glamshop NY. 844-498-1595 and Visage Skin Care NY. 844-488-8869 respectively On line fraudulent offer and money scam. Las Vegas , Nevada Author: Lake Havasu, Arizona Attorney Generals: Bait-and-Switch: Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute wrinkle cream and Beaute wrinkle reducer Las Vegas , , Nevada

Jul 27 2017
Your Mortgage Solutions, Maree Reed, LLC, Kenneth Robertson Just as in the other reports, this company preys on people who are in trouble with their mortgages. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Arlington, Texas Real Estate Services: Your Mortgage Solutions North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Preferred client services They sent this letter to me saying i could get a free tablet but i googled it and k hear its a marketing scam for a travel marketing buisnessel Livonia mi Michigan
Author: Taylor, Michigan Travel Companies: Preferred client services Livonia mi, Michigan

Jul 27 2017
First Data National Processing CompanySmart Card Merchant ServicesUAccept Bait and Switch POS scam chicago, illinois denver, colorado Author: wheaton, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: First Data

Jul 27 2017
Maui Villa Rentals Tried to rent me a vacation property they don't manage. Asked for money to be wire transferred Kihei Hawaii Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Maui Villa Rentals Kihei, Hawaii

Jul 27 2017
Conversational Virtual Receptionist Conversational: False & Unprofessional Virtual Receptionist Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Telephone Answering Services: Conversational Virtual Receptionist Nationwide