ENSEMBLE SWEEPSTAKES COMMISSION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ensemble sweepstakes commission
There may be more specific results for "ensemble sweepstakes commission"
For more specific results for "ensemble sweepstakes commission"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

3, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Department of Global Response Jeff G. Norman (Signature on the letter mailed to me.) Announcement of $734,940.00 sweepstakes's cash & awards. Mail $18.00 by cash, check or money order. Add $2.00 for rush handling as the purchasing fee along with identity & address verification form for authorization for winning sweepstakes. Chandler Arizona Author: Buford, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Department of Global Response Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Global servicing center Sending bogus sweepstakes forms requesting money for fake prizes Chandler Arizona Author: Irvington, New Jersey Public Relations: Global servicing center Chandler, Arizona

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 12 2017
Heart magazine Town & Country Signed me up for a Town & Country subscription, when I was just entering an Oprah Vacation Sweepstakes. To New Zealand or Australia I believe. They immediately sent me an email thanking me fir my Town & Country subscription. I replied immediately to their email telling them I did not and I am not interested in any magazine prescriptionsnd I DO NOT WANT a subscription to Town & Country. They never replied. And mailed me the magazine anyway. AND then emailed me a bill.. Internet
Author: Laguna niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Heart magazine Town & Country Internet

10, Report #1392022

Aug 11 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Rich Brady They sent me a letter and tell me that I want $12 million, that all I have to do is fill out the form and send five dollars for a money order or a check and sign it and send it back to them it's a claim form. Dallas, Texas Author: Glennville, Georgia Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau TX

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 09 2017
North atlantics clearing Sent me a letter declaring me a sweepstakes winner New York
Author: New york, New York Unusual Rip-Off: North atlantics clearing New York

Aug 09 2017
Jet-coin, Razzleton, Gladiacoin, Trade cafe These Companies claim to work with our investments with them and pay us back commission, but never did, jet-coin now wants us to have two people refered before they start payin me, mean while that was not the initial requirement, if it was I would'nt have invested my money with them. United State of America Internet Author: Accra, Alabama Financial Services: Jet-coin Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 06 2017
Sweepstakes auditoría bureau No me enviaron el dinero que dijieron They did not send me the money they said Dallas TX Nationwide
Author: Holtville, California Accounting: Sweepstakes auditoría bureau Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Shawn Murray Royal Lepage State Realty, Murray-Locane and Associates Corrupt real estate agent and self-made investor sells shoddy house flips Ancaster Ontario
Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc 370 Wilson St. East, Unit 11, Ancaster, ON L9G 4S4 Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Shawn Murray Ancaster, Ontario

18, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Definately a scam Author: portland, Oregon Internet: American Income Insurance / Torchmark Corporation Portland, Oregon

Aug 01 2017
ANC - Award Notification Commission Confusing Mailing Informing me of My New Riches KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Auburn, New York Attorney Generals: ANC - Award Notification Commission KANSAS CITY, Missouri

Aug 01 2017
Award Notification Commission/ Commissioner of Judging * Processing Division Larry Hound Executor of Awards I can b winner of jackpot for either 1,325,000.00 a large sum payment or winner of $66,666.66 yearly for 30yrs adding to 2,000,000.00 . I have to send in a fee for $12.99 & rush processing for $3.00 total of $15 dollars. Mandatory is a requirement to win jackpot. 7 days to make sure that it's received. Kansas City, Kansas Really? Really? Author: Blue Ridge, Virginia Attorney Generals: City Officials: Award Notification Commission/ Commissioner of Judging * Processing Division Kansas City, , Kansas

Jul 31 2017
Donald E Wilson Don Wilson, General Counsel Fraudulent Contracts Atlanta Georgia Nationwide
Don E. Wilson...A Scammer!! Author: Pine Hill , New Jersey Brokerage Companies: Donald E Wilson Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
National Review Network Sent sweepstake announcement , that this was not an error, I was to receive 734,940.00 in a check , to enclose $18.00 and add 2.00 for rush handling . Prize research announced my name, entire amount $734,940.00. Letter looked very professional I took it to my bank said it was a big scam. I'm a widow and my hopes were so high, I'm alone with little to live on these company's get you very emotional , I play sweepstakes in hope of winning so scams effect me , Thank you, Pamela Wood Chandler, Arizona Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Fraud: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 29 2017
Hair Sisters Clair Hair Hair Sisters hair This company is a fraud do your research. They take your money first then email you saying item out of stock. I was unable to get my funds from this company they put in hold status so calling your bank is not going to help because if hold . they hope you give up so they can keep your money. Bad business and Clair hair is the same ppl so don't be fooled by the different names....report them info below // How to Report Online Shopping Fraud If you have problems during a transaction, try to work them out directly with the seller, buyer, or site operator. If that doesn't work, file a complaint with: 1the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov/complaint 2your state Attorney General, using contact information at naag.org your county or state consumer protection agency. Check the blue pages of the phone book under county and state government, or visit consumeraction.gov and look under Where to File a Complaint. 3 The Better Business Bureau Niles Illinois Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Sales People: Hair Sisters Nikes , Illinois