Your Search | ensemble sweepstakes commission

Oct 28 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ANC,  Kansas, KS 66110 Nationwide Author: Bushnell , Florida tempdir: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Mailing a letter stating that I won twelve million dollars and charging five dollars for a processing fee Dallas Texas Author: Detroit, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
copy my commission they took 38.64 from my checking aact without my knowledge Internet Author: clovis, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: copy my commission Internet

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 15 2016
james johnson copy my commission He sent me email about an internet business, there was a video Internet Florida I was wrong about the company Author: HARTLY, Delaware Internet Fraud: james johnson copy my commission Internet

Oct 13 2016
12:21 PM Larry Hourd, NextGen, Inc., Award Notification Commission (ANC) Sweepstakes swindle, Fake Sweepstakes Shawnee Mission, Kansas City Kansas Author: Hysham, Montana Questionable Activities: Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 13 2016
Rex Halbeisen as Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Bait and switch offers base plus commission. Leads you on for week then switches to straight commission. The have recently changed their company to the Mobile App Shop. Boulder, colorado Internet Craigslist Ad Author: Lakewood, Colorado Consumer Services: Rex Halbeisen as Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Internet
11, Report #1332021

Oct 07 2016
EverWebinae - DealGuardian Micael Felsimaie & Andy, and Kristin Racial Profiling and with holding commission Ronkonkoma, 11779 New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: EverWebinae - DealGuardian Ronkonkoma, NY 11779,

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2016
Shop of the world ,jeff mongold Shonda jean evans, Victoria lee klug Proceed to deposited $2495.22 in bank account, withdraw cash after 24hours , deduct your commission $300 $15.22 for dinning at mcdonald, Starbucks or subway any of your choice..and additional $44 for transfer fees..transfer $1065 to Shonda jeab evans and $1071 to victoria lee klug...
Author: Henderson, Nevada Bake Shops: Shop of the world (jeff mongold

Oct 03 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Report Received letter stating Your immediate attention and response is required to ensure that you don't forfeit your right to win sweepstakes cash awards of more than $12,000,000.00 guaranteed. Wants $5.00 for research and data processing fee. Dallas Texas Author: San Jose, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Report Dallas, Texas

Oct 02 2016
National Fulfillment Advisor AKA NFA NFA send a sweepstakes winning notice if 1.5 million. Jackson Heights New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisor Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Award Notification Commission ANC Sent out a letter stating Official Declaration of Certified Award and Provision of Payment as though I could be a winner with the idea number that was issued to me. If I became the winner is had to option of how to be paid. There is a premium offer fee for delivery of $11.89 and it's mandatory. Kansas City Kansas Author: Antioch , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City , Kansas

Oct 02 2016
American Sweepstakes Publisher JR Stewart Sent a $12.00 money order and they are still asking for a $12.00 one time fee. Kansas City Kansas
Author: Leeds, Maine Auto Parts: American Sweepstakes Publisher Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 29 2016
American Sweepstakes Reporter/Michael Washington received complex letter regarding tracking sweepstakes winnings and asked for $12 processing fee. Total scam! Kansas City Kansas Author: san francisco, California Consumer Services: American Sweepstakes Reporter Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 29 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ordered from their sweepstakes 2 items and received 1 and back in August 2016 Waiting on my on My laptop computer I paid for. Nationwide Author: Rockford, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
DPR Realty Jamie D. Smith Matt Deuitch Illegal and Unethical Business Practices to Make a Commission Peoria Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Realtors: DPR Realty Peoria, Arizona

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 20 2016
publishers clearing house 10000 sweepstakes take back port washington New York Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida pch informed me i one $10,000 Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida