Your Search | ensemble sweepstakes commission

Feb 11 2016
Larry Hourd Award notification commission, Kansas City Kansas Author: tulsa, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry Hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Feb 11 2016
Global international sweepstakes Joey Unusual offers Louisville Nationwide Author: Mansfield, Ohio Blabber Mouth: Global international sweepstakes Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
linebarger, goggan, blair & sampson Oklahoma tax commission claim oklahma city oklahoma Author: Englewood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: linebarger, goggan, blair & sampson

Feb 05 2016

Feb 03 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION-LARRY HOURD Larry Hourd SCAM REPORT/DO NOT TRUST LARRY HOURD KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Brooklyn , New York $$ REWARDS Offered: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION-LARRY HOURD KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Laptop paid in full, not delivered. Dallas Texas Author: Holly Hill, Florida Computer Manufactures: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

Jan 30 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Mail Scam, Fake Sweepstakes Reward Kansas City Kansas Author: Dinwiddie, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry Hourd Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
clearinghouse sweepstakes ordered quisinart cooking set.waited over a month for delivery, the it came with a 54 dollar c.o.d. payment, even though i had sent check for full amount. called company and was told this was for shipping. refused delivery and asked for refund. was told refund would be sent minus 54 dollars. this company is a ripoff. extremely rude on the phone. BEWARE Nationwide Author: bakersville, North Carolina Sales People: clearinghouse sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Award Notification Commission (LARRY HOURD) Sent me false document in order to commit fraud by scamming me. Kansas city Kansas
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lottery: Award Notification Commission (LARRY HOURD) Kansas city, Kansas

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 25 2016
award notification commission Commisiomer of judging. Processing stating i have won lumpsum $1,327,940.00 but i have to send $ 11.89 kansas city Author: tampa, Florida Court Judges: award notification commission

Jan 25 2016
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction, MedLaserDepot implemented strategic changes to ensure only best medical laser sales, focusing on offering best customer service in industry. Palm Beach, Florida & nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – MedLaserDepot pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MedLaserDepot, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Company has addressed concerns Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Health Spas: Off Lease Lasers Weston, Florida

14, Report #1281968

Jan 23 2016
Award notification commission north American division John McNabb which sounds familiar to Ed McMahon confirmed that I won $2 million. Big surprise!!! Guess who is still broke? ME!!! Kanas city Kansas Author: Panama city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Award notification commission north American division Kanas city, Kansas

Jan 19 2016
Vargas, Y Michael Reese Sweepstakes Scammer Sacramento California Author: Charleston, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Vargas, Y California

Jan 18 2016
Award Notification Commission, William McPherson Perpetrated Fraud. Kansas City, Kansas Author: Leesburg , Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: Award Notification Commission, William McPherson Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes  Nationwide Author: West Haven, Connecticut ORGANIZED CRIME: Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Vacation connections I received a call from this representative named Adrian Green she stated that I have won the sweepstakes for four major prizes from an entry form that I filled online . Tarrytown New York Author: Yonkers, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Vacation connections Tarrytown, New York

Jan 13 2016
award notification commission morely smith presiding director of awards p.o.box2905, Kansas,city Kansas 66110-2905 sent three different letters stating i won 2 million dollars but i have to send 11.89 on one letter 13.89 on the other letter kansas city ,kansas. Nationwide Author: kenner, Louisiana Brokerage Companies: award notification commission Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION, Judging Office & Decisions Center, PROCESSING OFFICE / DISTRIBUTION CENTER, CONGRATULATIONS you have just Won, You won a lump-sum jackpot Award of $1,327,940.00 or $2,000,000.00 payable via a 30-year ANNUITY KANSAS CITY Kansas
Author: PLAINFIELD, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Jan 11 2016
Award Notification Commission Judging Office & Decision Center I received a letter Official Declaration of Certified Award and Provision of Payment that I will be receiving $1,327,940.00 with verified I.D. # 85382192-471273/291859076 provided I pay the $12.00 delivery fee Kansas Kansas Thanks for the report Author: Fairfield, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commission Kansas, Kansas

Jan 11 2016
commissioner of judging award notification commission ticked me into sending 11.89 add 3.00for rush delivery of 1,327,940.00 cash prize which I am the winner of. I sent cash and got nothing! Huge scam! Told my guy to quit his job and made plans for our future believing this was real
Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: commissioner of judging award notification commission Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
National Magazine Exchange Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes Pushy, Pushy, Pushy! Largo Florida Strike it Rich IX Sweepsteak/National Magazine Exchange Author: Massachusetts Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Jan 04 2016
American Sweepstakes Publishers Scam discovered quickly with Internet Kansas City Kansas Author: Liberty, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City,

Jan 04 2016
Christian Financial Radio Network CFRN Doggy Education Promote Commission Business with Their Affiliated Broker PHOENIX Arizona Update: one month passed again Author: ELMWOOD PARK, New Jersey Financial Education: Christian Financial Radio Network PHOENIX, Arizona