Your Search | ensemble sweepstakes commission

Jun 28 2016
Judges Authorization Completed Award Notification Commission Kansas City Kansas
Author: Victorville, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Judges Authorization Completed Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 27 2016
ufn United Florist Network stealing state tax taking commission on state tax Fishkill new york Author: summerville , South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: ufn Fishkill,

Jun 27 2016
Merchants Credit Bureau Pat Birone Brian McKinney Cursed me out literally because she did not teach me a job she ad been doing 20 years, she did not want to share commission. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Merchants Credit Bureau Augusta, Georgia

Jun 18 2016
Pontarelli limousine, Arthur Rento, Arthur Rento Jr. All About Charters. I was paid 25% commission. The base fair ride cost was never shown on our itinerary spreadsheet daily. All of the chauffeur are experiencing this. We are being ripped off!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Burbank, Illinois Liars: Pontarelli limousine, Arthur Rento, Arthur Rento Jr. Chicago, Illinois

Jun 18 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION This company keeps sending me letters stating that I have 1/2 billion dollars send them $12.99 and check money order or by credit card information I got some phone calls but I have a caller ID block for those so it won't let my phone ring nationwide Author: Waynesboro, Virginia Cash Services: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION nationwide

Jun 18 2016
Drew Scott I received a text message and conversed a few times and then I was told that I was a winner of the HGTV random drawing sweepstake or something. I was finally told that I had won 2.5 million, 7000 a week for life, and a house. Great I thought. Then they HGTV sweepstakes scam Internet
Author: Waverly, Tennessee Celebrities: Drew Scott Internet

Jun 11 2016
NPF DAVID BARRETT I received a letter from this company telling me that I had won over 1 million dollars in a sweepstakes that I supposably intern. I don't recall entering any sweepstakes they are requesting a $20 processing fee and will send me my money. I know this is a rip off wanting others to see. Let's call out the Scarlet Letter on companies like this! Plainview New York Author: North Richland Hills, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF DAVID BARRETT Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Federal Trade Commission refusal to do prescribed and paid for work for US citizens Washington, DC Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Brokerage Companies: Federal Trade Commission Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Award Notification Commission winnings of $1,327,940.00 dollars ,required to pay $11.89, before receiving amount, states I have to reply by Mail Only; two pages to Kansas City, Kansas Kansas, City, Kansas P.O. Box 2905 Author: Memphis, Tennessee Bad Check Writers: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 03 2016
Colonial Nissan of Medford In my opinion, I believe Colonial Nissan of Medford did not follow sweepstakes laws in it's marketing Medford Massachusetts
Author: Revere, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Colonial Nissan of Medford Medford, Massachusetts

Jun 03 2016
World Wide Advantage Marilyn Brooly I received a letter advidsing me to have won $ 678,750.00 dollars but need to send them a fee of $18.00 dollars for purchasing fee plus $2.00 dollars for rush handling. This is a scam due to the fact that, if anyone wins any type of sweepstakes or awards don't have to pay anything. This is one way thieves make money by stealing from innocent people that don't know how scams work. Chandler Arizona Author: CUTLER BAY, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: World Wide Advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jun 03 2016
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd This company wanted me to send them $12.99 for a two million dollar prize. Kansas City Kansas Author: Nashville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 03 2016
Dream come true sweepstakes They took money from me for magazines and I had contacted them to please unsubscribe me but they didn't follow my orders Internet Author: West Middlesex, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Dream come true sweepstakes Internet

May 31 2016
XtremeSPD, INC. Rob Urbanek This person want to hire contractors to work on his projects then steal your man power and then not pay the sub contractors. Do not work for this man be sure you have all your paper work in a order. Sue this man like we are doing and keep filing liens if you have worked for this man before. This man is a con artist. He makes deals and in the middle of the deals he keeps changing prices and doesn't want to pay you. This con artist is basically robbing Peter To Pay Paul. This mans company has bogus addresses all across the country acting like he is a huge company with satillite offices. These are all bogus offices when we did our investigations. If this guy calls you to work anywhere in the country call the FBI, Federal Trade Commission, and warn the people in any city USA about this guy. He has not paid us and is reluctant to pay adn we are filing against this con artist! Bogus Addresses in Indianapolis, Florida, Texas... Nationwide
Author: ANY CITY USA, Kentucky Consumer Services: XtremeSPD, INC Nationwide

May 31 2016
award notification commission asking for $12.99 THEN I will be entered ....no drawing date,no phone # or physical address...SCAM Kansas City Kansas Author: Hilton Head, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 25 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSIONWorld headquarters Midwest (ANC) Award notification...Congratulations you have won $1,327,940.007 dollars.An Acquisition fee for premium offer is due an must be enclosed as required for $12.99 Kansas city Kansas Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana WANTED REWARD $$$: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas city, Kansas

May 23 2016
Larry hourd Commissioner of jundging*processing divisionAWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ,ANC, Escorted me to FANTISY land for 1 min Kansas city Kansas Author: Anadarko, Oklahoma Liars: Larry hourd Kansas city , Kansas

May 19 2016
Sweepstakes audit b├»ureau / notification center Sweepstakes Udit bureau,, Sweepstakes notification center, dispatched from the office of the Sweepstakes entry service dept Emerson publishing inc Received a dated document with registration number to be delivered only to personal. Addressed Dallas Texas Author: Tucker, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes audit bureau / notification center Dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
Award Notification commission Author: Bainbridge, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification commission nationwide

May 17 2016
award notification commission commissioner of judging division they said i won 1,327,940.00 offical form 13570 type of winner 100percent or 2,000,000.00 lump sum googled it says its a scam but i dont get because it straight up says i won kansas city Kansas
Author: bristol, Indiana Investment Brokers: award notification commission kansas city , Kansas

May 16 2016
Winners Circle Patrick Clinton and Jason Galgon w/International Lottery Commission Rooster crowing in the background, really! one is Hawaii and the other one private # Hawaii Author: Montgomery, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Winners Circle Nationwide

May 15 2016
Award Notification Commission? Larry Hourd Received very official looking mail indication I had won 2 million dollars! send 13.99 Larry Hourd by mail only. I just wanted to make everyone aware of this fraud. Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission? Nationwide

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas