Your Search | ent entertainment rewards

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 12 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW Home Warranty Edison New Jersey Author: Decatur, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Sep 10 2016
Rapid fulfillment Inc I order one thing and they keep on sending more and charging my card more money everytime. Pacoima California Author: St. Ann, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Rapid fulfillment Inc Pacoima , California

Sep 09 2016
ZGallerie 1966 Rewards Program is a SCAM Tysons Corner Virginia Author: CHANTILLY, Virginia Home & Garden Stores: ZGallerie Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Erie island resort port clinton ohio Promised many things during sign up in 2006 ,access, to erie pa resort,florida affiliate, then told no ,charge me monthly. rates kept raising for 9 years paid u to date last nov ,always booked then closed in off season ,owe me free stay ,no one available , poor conditions every year rude ,cant get out ,of it. port climton oh Author: norwalk, Ohio Adoption Agencies: $$ REWARDS Offered: Erie island resort ort clinton ohio OH

Sep 08 2016
Top styling now Scammed me into signing up for recurring shipments and charges for the same by offering a free watch for the shipping charges of $4.95. When I finally realized something was wrong and called I was told to go to the website and look at the Terms and Conditions. When I did that it stated that by just looking at the website I could start the whole process all over again. It then said to leave the website immediately. Since that statement was in the second or third paragraph it definitely doesn't allow you enough time to read all the Terms and Conditions. When I asked about returning at least two of the watches they Refused to allow any return of products for any reason Burbank California Author: Ontario , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Top styling now Burbank , California

Sep 08 2016
Mr Harry Carter- dispatch lawrence harrison - the person that works for him I was ripped off $430 that I had to load on a iTune Card and they didnt want to refund me my money back Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Mr Harry Carter- dispatch Nationwide

Dish Network Ripoffs
Most people don't read Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Dish Network nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Pacific Youth Deceiving and totally a rip off. New York and California Internet Author: Tampa, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Pacific Youth Internet

Sep 06 2016
Samsonfrenchbulldogs.trade French bull dog SCAM Newark Internet Author: Fort Worth , Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Samsonfrenchbulldogs.trade Internet

Sep 06 2016
Drew Blakeley Conway Entertainment Conway entertainment / Ontourage Management Unprofessional, Joke, Liar!!!!! Nashville Nationwide Author: California Producers: Drew Blakeley Conway Entertainment Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Country Boys Kennels SOLD ME A HALF BREED CANE CORSO for 2700$! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Alabama Internet Simply A Lie Author: Las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: Country Boys Kennels Internet

Sep 05 2016
Spokeo I am been charged often on my bank account for like uses n monthly payments since April i just noticed it reading my banks statements ok i need u to go back n refund me my money back i never registered n never used that thing of spokeo ok pleaas investigate n do ur job n return my money to my bank account soon but please do something or else i will go n make a police report n report it to the bank to thanks Riverside Internet Spokeo Subscription Author: Riverside, California $$ REWARDS Offered: SPOKEO Internet

Sep 04 2016
Perk AppTrailers, AppRedeem. Not a very reliable company to receive rewards when earning enough redeeming. Internet Author: , Advertising Agencies: Perk Internet

Sep 02 2016
Scream Entertainment LLC Screambox.com Theft Beverly Hills California Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Media: Scream Entertainment LLC Beverly Hills, Tennessee

Aug 31 2016
PC Lee Johnson, Ricky White and John Dungas Saying I owe pay day loans and they are attorneys working for PC and Department of Investigation. New York Speedy Cash Inc Author: Colorado, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: PC New York

Aug 31 2016
Payment services international Guaranteed to win one divisional cash prize in the $40 Million prize contest Australia Nationwide Author: Other $$ REWARDS Offered: Payment services international Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Credit Karma loans Brian Ashton,Megan Fields,David Matthews Requested we send Amazon cards to secure a 2,500.00 loan we sent 2 cards 179.00 and 197.00 Los Angeles California Author: Justice, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Credit Karma loans Los Angeles, California

Aug 31 2016
Apex Inc 2MUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, & ENTERTAINMENT INC.INFINITE MARKETING GROUP L.L.C. PHOETIC WEDDING PLANNERS BEWARE - Scam Artists - Do not purchase product - Do not be tricked into signing long term commitment Aloha Oregon Author: Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Apex Inc Aloha, Oregon

Aug 30 2016
Blingtrend Blingtrend Being trend Kylie lip kit never received Christchurch Nationwide Author: Christchurch, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Blingtrend Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 29 2016
Blizzard White,  They are taking $$ out of my account when I didn't even order anything I did receive a parcel in mail but sent back without opening as I didn't order it but still they keep taking $$ over $200 United States Louisville
Author: Melbourne , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Michelle Owen Internet

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 27 2016
David Mahlum with Midnight Entertainment Black River Falls WI Unreliable, untrustworthy, unprofessional, liar, terrible person, inconsiderate Black River Falls Wisconsin Author: Minnesota DJ Services: David Mahlum with Midnight Entertainment Black River Falls WI Black River Falls, Wisconsin

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas