ENT ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS 866 364 1333 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ent entertainmntrewrds 866 364 1333
There may be more specific results for "ent entertainmntrewrds 866 364 1333"
For more specific results for "ent entertainmntrewrds 866 364 1333"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 06 2017
dailybeautypromo.com/joanna-gaines AVILA Serum Trial ALUANTIWRINKLESERUM 866-622-5042 COBCWLLUE*TRYLESVILAEYE 866-6121308 CO charged my credit card. not free. Fraudulent practice on phone when called to complain. Internet Author: Brandon, Vermont Skin Care: dailybeautypromo.com/joanna-gaines AVILA Serum Trial Internet

Oct 04 2017
TD Visa TD Canada TrustTD insurance company TD Visa took a large sum of funds out of my account without my authorization, no garnish nothing. I had a td visa over 6 years ago and became disabled. I was paying the balance protection insurance therefore I filed a claim. I was told by the insurance company this was paid and I had nothing to worry about. 6 years later they take out the money from my account. Toronto Ontario I was fooled by TD Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TD Visa Toronto, Ontario

Sep 21 2017
RMP Services LLC Financial Control Services tel on credit report bad, located 3 other #'s all bad, 5th 866-597-4628, Lynn h/u on me when I would not provide a ss # Waco Texas Author: Texas Collection Agency's: RMP Services LLC Waco, Texas

Sep 13 2017
SugAC Warrior Wreccordz Inc Game 4 Sale Ent tricked me into signing a bogus contract & is a fraud Nyc Internet Author: Big Sandy, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: SugAC Internet

Sep 13 2017
computer angel repare co???? Marlon Itza ITNelson Feernandez 866-767-883 They were trying to send me a refund from a transaction from a year ago. Internet Author: Altoona, Iowa Computer Service & Repair: computer angel repare co???? Internet

Sep 11 2017
EV DERMA Lumidaire Total Scam, charged my card with authorzation. The products are crap. It was like putting glue on my face. Costa Mesa California New contact information Author: Massachusetts Skin Care: EV DERMA Costa Mesa, California

Sep 09 2017
CLIMBTIMEENT CLIMB TIME ENT CLIMBTIME Michael Williams MIKE JONES BRANDI BRAY Felecia Summers STOLE MY MONEY CLAMED HE WOULD GET ME A MEETING WITH ATLANTIC RECORDS DOES NOT APPEAR Internet Author: columbus, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: CLIMBTIMEENT Internet

Sep 06 2017
COJ*TOTALWLLNSSFRSKLN 866-978-0823 UT ordered gummies on facebook free smple unknown says Utah Internet
Author: Crystal River, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: COJ*TOTALWLLNSSFRSKLN Internet

Sep 05 2017
Wellness cbd Simply healthiest I ordered what they said was a free sample of wellness CBD gummy's which I would only pay the shipping of five dollars and some change. I was then charged $77.21 on my account. They left an 866 number that is not even valid so there's no way of contacting them! Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Alternative Health: Wellness cbd Internet

Aug 30 2017
SWADVANTAGE SWADVANTAGE SECRETLY STOLE FUNDS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT Nashville Tennessee **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   swadvantage stole money from my bank account Author: Salt Lake city, Utah Questionable Activities: SWADVANTAGE Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 25 2017
nouveau restor ordered a trial order for face and eye cream which i received two weeks later. the add never mentioned that i would have to pay full price and would be charged for future shipments. the trial price for each product was $5. future shipments would be for $90. how can you cancel a trial order in two weeks if you have not yet received the products and have had a chance to use it to see if it works. the agent i spoke to, pedro, # 0499 stated that the two weeks starts from the day you order the free trial. lesson learned. the company is located in lake tahoe, nv 89449 phone # 866-471-8407 lake tahoe nevader Author: TOA ALTA, Alabama Skin Care: nouveau restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Travel Giant Travel Service Pmg ent Misrepresent the cruise and cheat their employees N Lauderdale Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Giant Travel Service N Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 21 2017
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 I immediately canceled a subscription, to which I agreed to a free trial, because the report I was given was all old and full of errors. They have now, weeks later, charged my card two times. Once for 19.99 and the other for 34.78, to which wasn't authorized Internet Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 Internet

Aug 14 2017
IMVU 866-7610975 Palo Alto California Author: Clarkrange, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: IMVU Palo Alto, California

Aug 08 2017
HB STORE, Billing ASC, FANTASTIC HEALTH 866-274-5688, CA 913240000 US , GOLD HEALTH,877-395-6026, WYThis transaction posted on Jul 25, 2017 Additional merchant and transaction information 877-358-6884, WY, I saw an advertisement for Victoria Osteen Product 30 days trial free just pay the postage! I fell for it and ordered on July 22, 2017 california
Author: South Holland, Illinois Skin Care: pamela joy harris Internet

Aug 08 2017
Mycar-reg.org Internet Our Service at MyCar-Reg.org Author: Poinciana, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Mycar-reg.org Internet

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Aug 04 2017
Cs talent ent Caroline schwitzky I Glorivee Toribio was working for CS talents. I worked through the company on two different occasions as a model for music videos. Those 2 videos were compensated but I never got paid. At this moment I am owd $160.00 as a talent ($80.00 per video). I also worked for Cs talent as booking agent for about a month. The job was commissioned paid, I was supposed to get payed 20% of each talent that were booked by me. On 4/26/17 I booked 5 girls for a music video but unfortunately the video was cancelled. Each girl was supposed to get 50$ cancellation fee totaling 250$. I was supposed to get a 20% of that which is $50.00. I was asked to book 5 girls for the same the video for the following day on 4/27/17. So I booked the 5 girls at 250.00 each model. Meaning that I made 250.00 for booking the total of 5 models. This video was cancelled again but the models were paid in full because they stayed at the studio the entire time. I tried calling Caroline a number of times asking when will I get paid, but she always gave me the run around. Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Cs talent ent , Florida

Aug 02 2017
Marco MarconetMarco, Dallas, Texas 888-312-5264Marco, Minneapolis, MNMarco, Rapid City, SD 320-259-3000Marco, Rapid City, SD 866-666-7106 Dealing with late payments, Three different Billing Locations, Supplies not coming in, all three companies don't talk to each other. Dallas, TX; Rapid City, SD; Minneapolis, MN Nationwide Author: Pine Ridge, South Dakota Miscellaneous Companies: Marco Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Explaining Bluebird to Robert Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Response from the owner Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 22 2017

Jul 17 2017
SOSA ENTERTAINMENT LLC SOSA ENT LLC/GLOBAL AFFILIATES MUSIC GROUP ILLEGALLY DISTRIBUTED MY MUSIC. south naples Florida Author: Houston, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: SOSA ENTERTAINMENT LLC south naples, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Shark Finds/Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: Shark Finds pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Shark Finds recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is the same scam as KH Direct Media Author: Coral Springs, Florida Media: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between participant company, either product or service based and studio’s expert staff. Kevin Harrington enjoys meeting participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 09 2017
Parisian GLO Parisian Glow Bank Charges made by the following:PEEPSNV*PEEPSEYE 8888687308 CO KDURSKINCREAM86639834 866-398-3449 CO On-line trial offer for a face cream, just pay shipping and handling for 4.99. Internet Will send you lots of bills for stuff you don't want. Cream gave me pimples Author: Denver, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian GLO ,