Your Search | enterprice rental damage recovery unit

Jun 29 2016
Thrifty Car Rental BEWARE of Thrify's Wild Car promotion for compact car. What I got was a car with no trunk space to put two medium size suit cases.  Houston Houston What did you expect... Author: Washingotn, Dist of Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Thrifty Car Rental Houston,

Jun 28 2016
Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Nick Johnson, Jennifer, Steve Hekkel Got my money and never answer. Had to cuss they a**es out. They say Arizona and California. Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Internet

Jun 28 2016
William vance erik anderson, mayuka shibata anderson Rental fraud, scam, slanderous Santa Rosa California
Author: Santa Rosa, California Housing Rentals: William vance erik anderson, mayuka shibata anderson Santa Rosa, California

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Denis Tremblay Truck recruiting network he leased me à truck with possible revenue of 3k to 4k per week. in reality, it's not even 1k per week. Laval Author: st-Zotique, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Denis Tremblay Laval,

Jun 27 2016
Westcoast Car Company Changed tge price on my trade in. MERIDIAN Idaho Author: MERIDIAN, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Westcoast Car Company MERIDIAN, Idaho

Jun 27 2016
Dolce Living Hometown / Russ Krivoruchko -Owner Dolce Living Residential Homes Dolce Living Residential Dolce living BurlesonDolce Living Twin Creeks Rental Nightmare! N Richland Hills Texas Author: N Richland Hills, Texas Housing Rentals: Dolce Living Hometown / Russ Krivoruchko -Owner N Richland Hills, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Originalcaraudio OEMCARAUDIO (ebay)OEM CAR AUDIO, LLC Stole Map DVD Disc from my Navigation Unit sent for repair Burnsville Minnesota Author: Danville, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Originalcaraudio Burnsville, Minnesota

Jun 27 2016
ARS Air Conditioning Anthony Smith This company is terrible, with threats and racist comments. They missed 2 appointments and did little to resolve the problem to the new unit they installed. I have contacted everyone warning them of this company. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Customer: ARS Air Conditioning Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2016
A1 LRS Realty Service Rental rip off California Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Realtors: A1 LRS Realty Service Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Payless car rental Worker and manager Automotive rental minivan car renting Philadelphia Payless Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: Payless car rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
Direct TV MasTec Property Damage , Lies Internet Author: Leeds, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV

Jun 22 2016
Trinity Appliance LLC supposed repair of window AC unit required deposit and didn't accept credit cards Tampa Florida Author: St Petersburg , Florida Warranty Companies: Trinity Appliance LLC Tampa, Florida

Jun 22 2016
Standard loaning recovery llc Advance cash services Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Standard loaning recovery llc Internet

Jun 22 2016
SaiNaam Property Management Ravi MohankaCourtneyHarris Company avoiding me to repair my ceiling from leak from the unit above me which they represent Royal Palm Beach Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Property Management: SaiNaam Property Management Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 22 2016
CP Investors LLC Midwest Recovery system LLC Loan fraud and unknown Internet Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CP Investors LLC Internet

Jun 21 2016
David stanley chevrolet of norman 1221 Ed Noble Pkwy, Norman, OK 73072 Tires for life program Norman Oklahoma Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Auto & Truck Rental: David stanley chevrolet of norman Norman, Oklahoma

Jun 21 2016
Old Hickory Buildings Delivered a barn that is built with broken boards, wood putty, roof damage Massillon Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Old Hickory Buildings Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Prosoft 3d password recovery prosoft3dpassword recovery 5.0 does not work as described Ontario, Canasa Ontario Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Computer Software: Prosoft 3d password recovery Ontario

Jun 21 2016
Vacasa Homeowners beware - Vacasa will drag their feet listing your rental Cape Cod Massachusetts In reply to Vacasa's response to my original report Author: Spencer, Massachusetts Lodging: Vacasa Nationwide