Your Search | enterprice rental damage recovery unit

1, Report #1319072

Jul 26 2016
Heslei Fomin Silvana Fomin Rental Ripoff, Does Not Pay Rent, Serial Rent Avoider Boca Raton,  Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Tenants: Heslei Fomin Nationwide

2, Report #1319070

Jul 26 2016
Stephen L. Benoit Moose Hill Development, Dan Benoit, Tiffany Benoit Stephen L. Benoit's deceptive and unfair business practices damage unsuspecting families East Sandwich Massachusetts Additional rip-off report here Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Stephen L. Benoit East Sandwich, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Fields Infinity Buyer beware--Sold me a car with $2K in body damage represented in like new condition Glencoe Illinois Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Dealers: Fields Infinity Glencoe, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Sears Home Improvement Sears Caused water damage no Manager even after knowing reached out to us Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: NEWINGTON, Connecticut Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Enterprise Car Rental Charged Consumer For Pre-Existing Damage To Rental Car Jacksonville FL Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Local Transportation: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
American Profit Recovery Scotts Lawn Service Send Me A Letter From Collection Agency Cincinnatti Ohio Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: American Profit Recovery Cincinnatti, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
j.d.byrider Cnac harassing, rude anderson Indiana Author: muncie, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: j.d.byrider anderson, Indiana

Good Sam Travel Assist Dishonest Nationwide
Author: Saratoga, Utah Auto & Truck Rental: Good Sam Travel Assist Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Home Encounter Maria Hummer, Property Rental Agent RENTERS BEWARE - They will look for ways to deduct from your security deposit and defraud you Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Property Management: Home Encounter Orlando, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Music Makers Roy Metz Roy Metz Over charged me for speakers,amp,mics rental for a party. wall New Jersey Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania DJ Services: Music Makers Roy Metz wall, New Jersey

Jul 25 2016
Thrifty Car Rental hidden contract language - deceptive practice Nationwide Author: Hayden, Idaho Car Rentals: Thrifty Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
USPS usps denies claims for no reason wont aprove claim they damage my computer during shipping new orleans Internet
Author: new orleans, Louisiana Courier Services: USPS Internet

Jul 25 2016
Precise Elite Builders, Inc. Misael Espinoza Abandonment Property Damage Abandonment,Code and Regulation Violations, Abuse of Disabled individual Newhall California
Author: Santa Clarita, California Home Improvements: Precise Elite Builders, Inc. Newhall, California

Jul 25 2016
Best-Jetz Seadoo Rental Loves to charge for repairs that are very minor! Bullhead City Arizona Author: Alabama Camps & Campgrounds: Best-Jetz Seadoo Rental Bullhead City, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Seashine company Stole nearly 300 dollars for a wig unit I purchased and Never received Internet
Author: New orleand, Louisiana Beauty Products: Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Rent a Wreck Screwed Over Monmouth Junction New Jersey
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Rent a Wreck Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

Jul 24 2016
CreditUpdates Credit Bureau Center LTD Craigslist Rental Property Scam Walnut California Author: Warren, Rhode Island Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates Walnut, California

Jul 23 2016
mrbib.com.au Scam, my recovery business in a box scam alert mrbib.com.au, Frank kaslik mrbib.com.au, my recovery business in box Scam Alert Newcastle Author: Alabama Business Consultants: mrbib.com.au.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Karen D. Hawkins Kept rental deposit Cedar Hill Texas Author: Lancaster, Texas Real Estate Services: Karen D. Hawkins Cedar Hill, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Ally financial Asked to refinance Car lian for lower payment. Was told that I needed to come up with $10,000. Before I can payment lowered. They do not want to help they were reading from a script. I am so frustrated. Bloomington Minnesota And The Big Deal Is????? Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial Bloomington, Minnesota