Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: enterprise car rental
There may be more reports for "enterprise car rental"
For more results perform a general search for "enterprise car rental"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Montana Capital title and car loans Took my car after non payment Los Angeles California Your Point Is? Author: Pico Rivera , California Auto & Truck Rental: Montana Capital title and car loans California

Feb 19 2017
Homes 4 Rent Rental Scam Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landlords: Homes 4 Rent Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
thrifty car rental beware philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: coudersport, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: thrifty car rental philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Feb 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com(407) 462-3955 Fake - Not real company, partner, investor... Wasted months of time, hours & hours on phone.. Beware! Nationwide Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
1-800LoanMart, Wheels Financial Car Title Loans Encino California Author: Sacramento, California Loans: 1-800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 17 2017
HRR Services (Houston Repair and Remodel), Phillip Warwick Beware of Phillip Warwick and his criminal enterprise, aka HRR Services. Are you a victim? Report to your DA Spring Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: HRR Services (Houston Repair and Remodel) Spring, Texas

Feb 16 2017
ERT / Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Elizabeth River Tunnels has taken my car! Portsmouth Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Attorneys General: ERT / Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Portsmouth, Virginia

Feb 16 2017
NorthStar Ford RIPOFF. Played dumb about issues with the car. Duluth Minnesota Author: Duluth, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Northstar Ford Duluth, Minnesota

Feb 16 2017
Prospect Finance Corp Liars, Harassers, Scam, Iggnorant Employees, Messed up payments, adding on fees West Palm Beach Florida Author: titusville, Florida Car Financing: Prospect Finance Corp West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Taylor Motor Group Purchased a car that is basically scrap why as it had been in an accident and had been sold to me as not being involved in one Newark NG24 4SW Internet
Author: New Mexico Auto Dealers: Taylor Motor Group Internet

Feb 15 2017
Choice Motor Car Auto sales They towed my car back to the dealership under the pretense that they were going to fix it but they did nothing for two months , wasting my time and money on a rental! Plainville Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Choice Motor Car Auto sales Plainville , Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
Drivetime Aurora Colorado No Exceleration Have to make 2 car payments each month on lemon Aurora Colorado I See You Have Problems Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime Aurora, Colorado

Feb 15 2017
YourCannabisBiz Fairway Enterprise, Dave Roberts, Mac Bagby What they say is about 25% true! Nationwide Author: Alabama Home Based Business: YourCannabisBiz Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
800Loanmart lacoste Encino California Author: san jose, California Car Financing: 800Loanmart Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
North Stanly Automotive LLC Fraud and Rude richfield North Carolina Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: North Stanly Automotive LLC richfield, North Carolina

Feb 15 2017
Hobby Discount Internet Author: Northridge, California Auto & Truck Rental: Hobby Discount Internet

Feb 15 2017
Sage Stream LLC Giving Fake Credit Scores to increase interest of car payment San Diego California Author: Sagle, Idaho Credit Reporting Agencies: Sage Stream LLC San Diego, California

Feb 14 2017
Radar Busters Sent me the wrong second car kit morristown Arizona
Author: Ogden, Utah Auto Audio Electronics: Radar Busters morristown, Arizona

Feb 14 2017
ROCKET CAR WASH ROCKET CAR WASH PUT DEEP SCRATCHES IN MY TRUCK HOOD AND FENDER AGREED TO PAY TO FIX THEN TOLD ME I WAS SOL BOISE Idaho Author: BOISE, Idaho Car Washes: ROCKET CAR WASH BOISE, Idaho

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Toyota Sold a car with damage fram Kendall Florida Well this is a first Author: Miami , Florida Auto Dealers: Kendall Toyota

Feb 13 2017
Big Apple Collectibles Never shipped order, lousy customer service New York Internet Author: Bellevue , Nebraska Racing Car Dealers: Big Apple Collectibles Internet