ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: enterprise car rental
There may be more specific results for "enterprise car rental "
For more specific results for "enterprise car rental "
Showing 1-25 of 54,927 Found Reports For more specific results for "enterprise car rental "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
advertise on my car promised 100.00 rebate phoenix utah Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: advertise on my car Internet

Aug 21 2017
Keyless Remote Warehouse ! Internet Author: OAKDALE, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Keyless Remote Warehouse Internet

Aug 20 2017
Ari Teman, Teman Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Teman, Landlord Spy Liar, Fraud, Scham Artist, Con Artist, Renter, Subletter, Party Boy, (((REDACTED))) Dirty Real Estate business man New York New York
I doth think Sam protests too much. Author: New York, New York Internet: Ari Teman, Teman New York , New York

Aug 20 2017
Advanced Car Shipping Andres Vivas Damaged my car - acted like a*hole about it... wouldn't pay claim... fought me every step of the way. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Advanced Car Shipping Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Jonathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton elite auto logistics Scammed, Lied about location, Never delivered car, left vehicle on the side of the road in another state, and did not refund deposit Happy Valley Oregon Author: Seattle , Washington Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Happy Valley , Oregon

Aug 19 2017
Care Auto Enterprise Abe Levy Selling cars that he dont have and never delivers Penbroke Florida Author: Levelland, Texas Auto Dealers: Care Auto Enterprise Florida

Aug 19 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan through alot and was denied because my sagestream credit report was only 546. San Diego California Author: jay, Oklahoma Car Financing: Sagestream LLC California

Aug 19 2017
Ultimate rental getaways Sold me a 69.00 cruise for 1900 dollars then called police when I tried to access my hotel room Wilton Manors Florida Author: Thornton, Colorado Cruises: Ultimate rental getaways Wilton Manors, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Hiline Motors, Inc. A Bad Car Dealership That Will Rip You Off Carrollton Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Hiline Motors, Inc. Carrollton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Mediacomcable One of their vans damaged my car. I called the day it happened which was June 9th. They never put the report in which I found out 4 days later. They finally send me a letter 2 1/2 months later saying it wasn't their fault so they wasn't going to pay for the damage. Springfield Missouri Author: Le roy, Kansas Abusive Parents: Mediacomcable Springfield, Missouri

Aug 18 2017
akiva nourollah day to day imports inc scmmers, he buy stolen goods and sell theme online Inglewood California Author: louisville, Kentucky Car Parts & Accessories: akiva nourollah vernon, CA

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Drive now Drive now trucks, buy here pay here,  Sold a lemon Bennettsville South Carolina Author: Blenheim, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive now Bennettsville , South Carolina

Aug 18 2017
State of S.C. Department of Insurance This official federal agency in S.C.does not uphold the LAWS of Automobile Insurance in S.C. Columbia South Carolina Author: Wells, New York Car Insurance: State of S.C. Department of Insurance Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 17 2017
Auto repo Depot I got a vehicle from them last week yesterday Wednesday I had to take the car back for them to put a compressor on the car Thursday I called them to ask them would my car be ready and they told me to call back in a half an hour Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto repo Depot Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Phishers of Men, Women and Anybody Naive Enough to Answer Their Questions Normal Illinois Author: Paradise, California Car Insurance: Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Normal, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
Bruce Johnson Gatorade Car Wrap Scam Car Wrap Scam Car Wrap Scam Internet Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Employees: Bruce Johnson Gatorade Car Wrap Scam Internet

Aug 17 2017
Brandt Auto Brokers Richard and Todd Brandt Rip off Artist and lied about car contract Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Brandt Auto Brokers Marietta, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska NEBRASKA STATE DMV.GOV I was renewing my car registration...filling it out and on page 3 popped a sales page looking just like government page....i thought i was paying our local DMV...I called the nebraka dmv...thay said these people lock on to their website and can fool people...she said tough luck buddy ... OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska OMAHA, Nebraska

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Art In Motion Wheels AIM Custom Wheels I sent payments, once I was ready to send the final they claimed they lost the wheels Stockton, CA Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Art In Motion Wheels Internet

Aug 17 2017
Mark Strauss Insurance, Mark Strauss Mark Strauss, is a con man and a thief. He sold a car that he did not own, nor was his name on the title, knowing full well it had a blown head gasket. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CON MAN! Austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Motor Vehicle: Mark Strauss Insurance Austin, Texas