Your Search | enterprise car rental

May 31 2016
Car Castle Inc Mirza M Beg Owner In my opinion Bought A Car At Car Castle That Threw Me Down In The Financial Dungeon ORLANDO Florida Author: Lynn, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car Castle Inc Mirza M Beg Owner ORLANDO, Florida

May 31 2016
lobel financial WOW! A company that lied ANAHEIM California Typical Deadbeat Mantra... Author: Oroville , California Car Financing: lobel financial ANAHEIM , California

May 31 2016
auto house of salisbury north carolina They sold me a car on 05-16-16 and i have had to take back to be fixed three times they will not take it back and i donot know what to do . salisbury North Carolina my car Author: salisbury, North Carolina Auto Dealers: auto house of salisbury nc salisbury, North Carolina

May 31 2016
Credit Acceptance Corporation Illegal Check Garnishment Southfield Michcigan Author: Redford, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

May 31 2016
Taylors Car Connection Beware of lemons sold Villa Rica Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Taylors Car Connection

May 31 2016
 Illinois Valley Auto Group, we dealt with a guy named John McLennan we purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey he told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle the very next day I noticed there was something wrong with it and I mentioned it to him he told me I was crazy and nothing was wrong with it a week later I brought it back to him telling him there was something wrong with it he turned me away again , I would highly suggest nobody buy from him it is a scam Lasalle Illinois
Author: Lasalle, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Illinois Valley Auto Group Nationwide

May 31 2016
1800LoanMart TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 1800LoanMart commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, 1-800-LoanMart implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction at all levels. 1800LoanMart wants every experience with the company a positive one, and takes any claim to the contrary as serious in nature. 1-800-LoanMart is the largest car title loan company in California, helping consumers through hard work, and good customer service.*UPDATE: 1800LoanMart Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service
Its True Author: torrance, California Miscellaneous Companies: 1-800-LoanMart TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Encino, California

May 31 2016
Auto Loan Network Unethical Harassment Insulting Threats Bad Mouthing Rude Unethical Harassment Insulting Bad Mouthing Providence Rhode Island Author: middletown, New York Car Financing: Auto Loan Network Providence, Rhode Island

May 29 2016
quailty restoation and towing dave lippstock..charlie lippstock destoryed my car and had missing parts when went to pick up !! bellevue Iowa Author: dubuque, Iowa Junk Dealers: Body Work & Repair: quailty restoation and towing bellevue, Iowa

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Car outlet Waukegan The worst experience I ever had. Waukegan Illinois Author: Oak creek , Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Car outlet Waukegan Waukegan , Illinois

May 28 2016
Bridge crest known as drivetime Drivetime San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Poteet, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Bridge crest known as drivetime Nationwide

May 28 2016
Autotop.net autotops.net safebay@ptd.net Ripped off by autotops.net for a dvd manual on cambrio convertible top install. Phoenix Arizona Comunication from autotops.net Author: Tucson, Arizona Car Parts & Accessories: Autotop.net Phoenix, Arizona

May 28 2016
Singer Auto Sales Salt Lake Tom Singer Deceptive and misleading used car dealer. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Orem, Utah Motor Vehicle: Singer Auto Sales Salt Lake Salt Lake City, Utah

May 27 2016
Economy rent a car Force to buy their insurance Orlando Florida Author: San Marcos, California Auto Rentals: Economy rent a car Orlando, Florida

May 27 2016
DriveTime Tempe, AZ Nationwide  That is the reason for the warranty that came with the vehicle...that doesn't cover the repairs. Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: DriveTime Nationwide

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
United Auto credit Nationwide Don't Worry.... Author: Maricopa, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto credit Nationwide

May 27 2016
Andy Mohr Ford Nightmare of a Car Plainfield Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Andy Mohr Ford Plainfield, Indiana

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Vehicle Solutions Immediate response required Factory warranty on car about to expire Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Insurance Companies: Vehicle Solutions Nationwide

May 26 2016
Budget Truck Rental Budget, Avis, BTR, Avis Budget Group Negligence, dangerous, unsafe, unreliable, faulty, risk, broken, stranded, indecisive, argumentative Nationwide
Additional information - Petition Author: Everywhere, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

May 26 2016
United Equitable Insurance Rude , Ripoff Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Insurance: United Equitable Insurance

Vermont Handwash car wash, car, wash, los angeles, hollywood Los Angeles
Perfect condition car? No problems? Author: Los Angeles, California Car Washes: Vermont Handwash Los Angeles ,

May 26 2016
Economy Rent A Car Scam, ripoff, illegal, insurance, unconstitutional, theft, misleading, false advertising Orlando Florida Author: Mexico , Maine Auto & Truck Rental: Economy Rent A Car Orlando, Florida