Your Search | enterprise car rental

Aug 21 2016
CAR EXPO US INC CAR EXPO US2 misrepresent model of car and condition, failed to honor guarantee. Feasterville Pennsylvania
Author: colorado springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: CAR EXPO US INC Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana

Aug 20 2016
AAA Insurance Chris Torres Claim Adjuster Poor Customer Service Riverside California Author: California Car Insurance: AAA Insurance Riverside , California

Aug 19 2016
K & K Automotive Sold Me a Poorly Remanufactured Engine/Cheap Parts Passaic New Jersey Author: McHenry, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: K & K Automotive Passaic, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Autogard Advantage AutogardAdvantage true frauds car warranty company !!!! plase dont buy any of their product North York, Ontario Author: Scarborough, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, , Ontario

Aug 19 2016
CCU Central Collection Unit Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore , Maryland Car Insurance: CCU Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
Rose City Motors 3 days after buying car, dashboard warnings came on. took it in they reprogrammed computer. Owner himself said if it happens again bring it in and he will take care of it. Happened again he blew us off no help at all Jackson Michigan Author: onsted, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
Medina Car Care Medina, OH Don't go here medina Ohio Author: medina, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Medina Car Care Medina, OH medina, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Quicksilver Tow, Inc A few minutes before 4pm, Quicksilver towing and came and hook the car, argued with meter person who had not wrote the ticket and yet the car was hooked! The Meter person ask the two driver to release the car and the tow driver charged me for twoing service which the car was NOT towed and unhook the car BUT charge my credit card for towing service and for unhooking service of a total of $237, this is predatory towing ! I want to take them (QuickSilver towing to small calims to return the over charges ! Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Auto Towing: Quicksilver Tow, Inc Los Angeles, California

Aug 18 2016
ace industrial supply california Mike Wilson -attorney threatened to call police on a civil matter, Then had a FAKE COP call me Burbank California Author: Aurora, Colorado Rental Stores: ace industrial supply california Burbank, California

Aug 17 2016
kavous gitibin, cyndi gitibin, go rentals SCAM ARTISTS. THEY PAY NO ONE STAY AWAY! SCUMBAGS!! RENTED ME A CAR THAT WAS REPOSESSED IN MY HOTEL PARKING LOT Newport Beach California
Author: Orange County, California ORGANIZED CRIME: kavous gitibin, cyndi gitibin, go rentals Newport Beac, California

Aug 17 2016
AHIS GAP INSURANCE Company didn't hold it's end of it's contract Miami, FL Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS GAP INSURANCE Florida

Aug 17 2016
Clean Ride Car Wash Drive through carwash rips off rear window wiper assembly on a regular basis Alvin Texas
Author: alvin, Texas Car Washes: Clean Ride Car Wash Alvin, Texas

Aug 17 2016
The Car Store, Adel, IA Dishonest dealer! Cheated us. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM! Adel Iowa Author: Ames, Iowa Auto Dealers: The Car Store, Adel, IA Adel, Iowa

Aug 17 2016
Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Refuses to fix my car due to manufacture recall ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge ORLANDO, Florida

Aug 17 2016
endless usa lied cheated ripped me off there's no stopping them huntington beach California Author: tucson, Arizona Car Parts & Accessories: endess usa huntington beach, California

Aug 17 2016
Global auto rentals Gus I was lied to and the car was taken from a lot I was parked in Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Long beach , New York Auto Rentals: Global auto rentals Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 17 2016
Enterprise Car Rental Enterprise Holdings, Enterprise Rent a Car Overcharging, Theft of Belongings, Ridicule, delray beach Florida Author: delray beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental delray beach, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Alamo Rent a Car False Damage Claim Wilmington, NC Nationwide Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rent a Car Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Peopless financial This company will repo a car once fixed to resell it 1870 Veterans Memorial Hwy Georgia Bottom Line Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Peopless financial 1870 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Georgia

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Payless rent a car Budget Undue charge. GPS. Horrible customer service. Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Auto & Truck Rental: Payless rent a car Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Budget Truck Rental DO NOT RENT FROM BUDGET Nationwide Author: waco, Texas Truck Rentals: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Carmax Sold me a lemon car and won't repair it Modesto California Author: Gustine , California Auto Dealer Repairs: Carmax Modesto, California