ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: enterprise car rental
There may be more specific results for "enterprise car rental "
For more specific results for "enterprise car rental "
Showing 26-50 of 55,327 Found Reports For more specific results for "enterprise car rental "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Darcar if silver spring maryland Robert Martin Took friends money,and he have no car No Silver spring maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Financing: Darcar if silver spring maryland , Maryland

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Unnecessary repairs. suggested unneeded repairs. Allowed unresolved car problems to leave shop Allen Texas Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Bartolini Finance Dba CNAC akasBartolini Finance Corporation aka Edward Bartolini Company has filed a Writ of Garnishment and Summons on me to my place of employment for a car that was returned and resold back in 2010. Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Motor Vehicle: Bartolini Finance Mesa, Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Delta Sonic Syracuse, New York Refuses to pay for damages to my vehicle when their track failed syracuse New York Author: Fayetteville, New York Car Washes: Delta Sonic Syracuse, New York syracuse, New York

Oct 13 2017
Ronnie Haran Mellen Santa Barbara Location Services LLC Not a good landlord either Author: California Rental Supplies: Ronnie Haran Mellen Santa Barbara Location Services LLC ,

Oct 13 2017
Spanos Motors Sold me a defected car Daytona Beach Florida Internet Author: PALMCOAST, Florida Auto Dealers: Spanos Motors Internet

Oct 13 2017
Firestone Bruce B Downs Dont ever go here they rip you off sell you tires and dont tell you jf you dont buy there tires you dont have warranty with tires they rip you off stay away. Never told me no warranty on tires when I bought them through them. Stay away unless you want t Sell you tires no warranty on them and dont tell you Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Firestone Bruce B Downs Tampa, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
daniels motor company inc. daniel motor company would not fix my vehicle after they did an oil change and my car statrting cutting off, and running hot, did not have any problems out of the car until the oil was supposed to have gotten changed.stated that the motor had locked up, but they did not check the fluids in the car and i do not know what they actually did as they were changing the oil, stated there was a hole in the radiator, car never ran hot or anything until i took the car to them to get the service done. montgomery al alabama Author: montgomery, Alabama Junk Dealers: daniels motor company inc. Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 11 2017
HERB CHAMBERS MERCEDES USED CAR DEP'T-SALES MGRUSED CAR DEP'T-SALES STAFFhttp://www.herbchambersmercedesbenz.com/certified-inventory/index.htm SOLD DANGEROUS/DEFECTIVE USED CAR, DENIED OBVIOUS OPPORTUNISM FOR $$ OVER SAFETY, ROADWORTHINESS FOR USED CAR PURCHASED SOMERVILLE Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: HERB CHAMBERS MERCEDES SOMERVILLE , Massachusetts

Oct 11 2017
Grundy workdwide Classic car insurance I put in a claim for I sent I got driving to a show I drove over a pipe or somthing. It flew up in to my wheel well and folded my quarter panel in They told me there not paying because where quarter was connected there was rid so that's considered wear and tear I said what about my dented up quarter panel they said sorry wear and tear not paying you don't use them all the way up to the supervisor level they are rude and will not talk to you it' makes sense why there located in sham Pennsylvania on sham rd the whole thing is a shame it was on my 69 camaro Horsesham Pennsylvania
Author: Plainview, New York Car Insurance: Grundy workdwide Horsesham, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2017
Free Miles Transmission Tony Took my car apart and and put a Transmission in with my permission Richmond VA Author: Charles City, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Free Miles Transmission Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Trucks and Moore Services Owner: Larry MooreSales: Tyler Moore Trucks and Moore refused to refund my entire deposite after they refused to work on my vehicle Augusta Georgia Author: Grovetown, Georgia Car Parts & Accessories: Trucks and Moore Services Augusta, Georgia

Oct 11 2017
Bishop motorsports inc. Sold us a junk explorer. Refused to pay back 700 we put down and take back the car. Fort myers Florida Mechanic checked and they agreed to fix. Author: Fort myers, Florida Junk Dealers: Bishop motorsports inc. Fort myers, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Bull dog recovery They stole all my possession of value and gave me bags of papers all my debit cards gone, my id, my tattoo cell phones, women's designers boots gone.I had everything to keep up Car to change a tire ore jump it in my trunk.They stole ALL.took all my expensive cosmetics purses,my stethoscope for work.sulk my jackets are gone that was in my car .They even took my food stampcard! They looked through everything.They bags they did give me was all ramsacked.They found my emergency cash about 25 dollars and stole that too.They stole my tag off the back of my car aswell.I called the police and filled a claim at bbb Rockdale GA Author: Mableton, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Bull dog recovery ,

Oct 11 2017
ENTERPRISE RENTACAR ELDAN TRANSPORTATION LTD/ISRAEL Enterprise rentacar false advertising, original insurance voucher $56.66: Arrive in Israel, rate changes to $338.69 Tel Aviv Author: Santa Monica, California Local Transportation: ENTERPRISE RENTACAR Tel Aviv,

Oct 10 2017
LuLu and GiGi designs Lindsey Abbott/ Pj Abbott Scam. Con Artist's Woodlands Texas Lindsey Abbott/Pj Abbott scam/fraud Author: Tomball, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: LuLu and GiGi designs Woodlands, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Rehab garage Royalty Mobile Detailing Scam Tomball Texas Abbott scam Author: Tomball, Texas Car Washes: Rehab garage Tomball, Texas

Oct 10 2017
DriveTime Used Car Sales Morrow, Georgia Nationwide Author: Fairburn, Georgia Auto Dealers: DriveTime Nationwide