Your Search | enterprise car rental

May 23 2016
Midas Terrible service and liars even owner says the employees lied to me Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Midas Columbus, Indiana

May 23 2016
HERTZ at LAX Danial - Mgr? Hertz employees not trained Los Angeles California Author: Great Bend, Kansas Auto & Truck Rental: HERTZ at LAX Las Angeles, California

May 23 2016
Casale Rent-All Beware Casale Rent-All equipment eetering practices Clifton Park New York Casale Rent-All Beware Casale Rent-All equipment Metering practices Clifton Park New York Author: Ballston Spa, New York Rental Supplies: Casale Rent-All Clifton Park, New York

Apu center Won't fix problems the first time Strafford Missouri
liars Author: Burlington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Mechanics: Apu center Strafford , Missouri

May 22 2016
Erin DiPaola Erin DiPaola Spears Fraud, Car Fraud, Audi Q5, Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Erin DiPaola Chicago, Illinois

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida Jim needs to provide proof Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 21 2016
West Coast Car Audio Do Not Go Here..! Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Audio Electronics: West Coast Car Audio Sacramento, California

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
New vision auto Auto new vision Elliott Sold me a broke down car and never gave me the correct paper work whitch cause me to have my baby 6 weeks early and my water to break at 29 weeks because of stress Nationwide Author: Eatonton, Georgia Auto Dealers: New vision auto Nationwide

May 20 2016
RV management missions at sunbow illegally towed my car, hired abusive staff with verbal and psychological abuse towards tenants san diego California Author: chula vista, California Auto Towing: RV management san diego, California

May 20 2016
CarDetailing.com No show, no call - 5 times fail! Nationwide Author: Shawnee, Kansas Car Washes: CarDetailing.com Nationwide

May 20 2016
Stratus Building maintenance REXROAT ,Jeffrey MREXROAT ,Bryan Default on Leased Office Rental - Approx 24K Cape coral Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Maintenance Companies: Stratus Building maintenance Cape coral, Florida

May 20 2016
Smart auto Knoxville Rip off Knoxville Tennessee Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Smart auto Knoxville Knoxville , Tennessee

May 19 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE (Mr. Freddy Mane) Mr Freddy Mane was very nice when I stop and bought a car for my son(used as I knew, but mr Freddy told the engine was good. Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE West Palm Beach , Florida

May 19 2016
AARP and The Hartford Insurance Company AARP signed me up for auto insurance when I was only requesting a quote Hartford Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Car Insurance: AARP and The Hartford Insurance Company Nationwide

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 19 2016
Tony' South side tow (Tony) The owner Tony was paid $1400.00 in November of 2015 and six months later I still do not have my car after numerous calls,texts, visits, and the police involvement I still have no car Markham Illinois Author: country club hills, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Tony' South side tow Markham , Illinois

May 19 2016
Signature Rental Car, Orlando FL Agggressive Sales Associates, No Return Deposit, Dishonest Advertising, Invented, Hidden Fees Orlando Florida Author: Stockholm, Other Auto Rentals: Signature Rental Car Orlando, Florida

May 18 2016
Cps portfolio services Told I will be paying thousands of dollars after payoff loan date Irvine California Here's Why Author: Tolleson, Arizona Car Financing: Cps portfolio services

May 18 2016
Andrew Fabrikant FLORIDA LUXURY LIVING,INC.BJC TRANSPORTATION, LLCPINNACLE AUTO MIAMI, LLC.I GET MONEY LLCPinnacle Records IncBjc Transportation, LLCPinnacle Transportation SCAM ARTIST, GREEDY, FRAUD, LIAR, MISREPRESENTATION Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: south beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

May 18 2016
Gillespie Car Care Brian Gillespie Bought Junkie Ludlow Massachusetts Author: Holyoke, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Gillespie Car Care Ludlow, Massachusetts

May 18 2016
Highline Car Connection Sold me a broken down car Waterbury Connecticut reply Author: WATERBURY, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Highline Car Connection Waterbury , Connecticut

May 18 2016
Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska eBay motors Car scam using eBay Motors, lost $500 Omaha Nebraska Author: durham, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

May 18 2016
Car Factory Outlet Car Factory Outlet Scammers using false advertising to lure customers Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Car Factory Outlet Miami, Florida

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas