Your Search | enterprise rent a car

Oct 04 2015
05:49 PM is a scammer AKA is a NIGERIAN SCAMMER and a Thief. he stole my $1500. Beware of Him, all he does is steal and switch off Phone. Internet Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: is a scammer Internet

Oct 04 2015
Budget/Avis Car rental agent uses deceptive wording to extort extra fees Springfield Ilinoise Nationwide Author: Bellville, Texas Airports: Budget/Avis Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
goodwill of greater plains goodwill is using our disabled at a profit sioux city Iowa Author: SIOUX CITY, Iowa Education & Learning Centers: goodwill of greater plains sioux city, Iowa

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida

Oct 04 2015
La Paloma Nursing Home Jeff, Jennifer, and dr. Novak They are trying force me out apartment, don't forget I'm a black man, and we know what that means Oceanside California Author: Vista, California Employers: La Paloma Nursing Home Oceanside, California

Oct 04 2015
Island Furniture New York I bought a dog there as well New York Internet Author: Alabama Building Products: Island Furniture New York Internet

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
Earthbound trading company Racist and a bunch of drug addicts! Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Winston Salem , North Carolina Employees: Earthbound trading company Winston Salem , North Carolina

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Oct 04 2015
The Secret Society Neothink Society Preyed upon a 91 year old woman....dupped her out of her money. Dallas Texas Author: MESQUITE, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: The Secret Society Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2015
oasis movers Oasis moving 2 lazy a*s men in a truck. and trailer Dallas Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Moving Companies: oasis movers Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Atlanta Auto Plus, Yousef Seha Atlanta Auto Plus Sold Me A Bad Car Loganville Georgia Reply To Jim Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auto Plus Loganville, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Chris Bucceri Debarb Pointers...Buckshot GSP's and Hunting Dog Training School Chris Bucceri...AKA.. Buck is a fraud and we want to see him shut down. Flushing Michigan Author: Santa Maria, Alabama Animal Abuse: Chris Bucceri Flushing, Michigan

Oct 04 2015
Tom Grisak with Keller Williams Untrustworthy, unethical, deceptive, and a cheater Allen Texas Author: Lucas, Texas Real Estate Services: Tom Grisak with Keller Williams Allen, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Switching Sides Ltd Manis Simon Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Left Hand Drive Cars High Royds Guiseley Town Street Used Left Hand Drive Cars, Used Range rover Left hand drive car, LHD Range rover Sport, Diesel Range Rover Left Hand Drive Car Leeds, France Mathew Manis Isabelle Manis Leeds Leeds Guiseley Author: Leeds, Alabama Motor Vehicle: Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Leeds, Other

Oct 04 2015
Windwhistle Bahamas Fraud Alert! The owner of this vacation rental property is a scam-artist. This home is not as advertised. Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Windwhistle Bahamas Internet

Oct 04 2015
Joy A Gannon Liar and Thief strongsville Ohio Author: n. royalton, Ohio Liars: Joy A Gannon strongsville, Ohio

Oct 04 2015
Shoe Mint You're not buying Shoes, you are buying a membership - Be warned! Then they won't honor your credit Santa Monica California Author: Wayne, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Shoe Mint Santa Monica, California

Oct 04 2015
GlobesterLLC Trevelerdesk ,cheap tickets. Albert.Share.Nathan , overcharged my credit card, and sent a ticket a month later,,blocked my cell number,I can not call for 8 month Poway CA Nationwide Author: Freehold, New Jersey Air Travel: GlobesterLLC Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Irulu Technology Missing Parts when shipped, Did not offer to repair/replace defective item (the sold it with a 1 year warrenty), Customer service likes to threaten when you tell them to make things right. Internet Author: Veradale, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Irulu Technology Internet

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a crap degree that gets me laughed out of job interveiws Nationwide Author: danville , Illinois Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide