Your Search | enterprise rent a car

Aug 27 2014
certified car center of fairfax va Sold me a car with problems, no responding to communication after purchase! fairfax Virginia Author: south williamsport, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: certified car center of fairfax va fairfax, Virginia

Aug 27 2014
Rent a Handyman David Christian refused to finish remodel - asked for extra money in advance - expired contractors license N. Kingstown Rhode Island Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Home Improvements: Rent a Handyman N. Kingstown, Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Mobile 1 Detailing Colyn Emil Creighton Colyn Emil Creighton, Collin Creighton Mobile 1 Detailing 678-886-9290 Fraud, theft, disappeared after payment without doing the work Acworth Georgia
Author: Canton, Georgia Car Washes: Mobile 1 Detailing Colyn Emil Creighton Acworth , Georgia

Aug 26 2014
Ally Financial Ally Financial Inc Ally Bank Dishonest, Greedy, Fraudulent Lender. Bloomington Minnesota Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Ally Financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2014
Geico Will not pay out damages to my car which was hit my their insured while I was parked with engine off. not clear Internet Author: Ijamsville, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Geico Internet

Aug 26 2014
Koons Ford Koon's Ford Baltimore Security Blvd Dishonest, Fradulent with Ally Financial Inc. Harrassing Phone calls. Threats. Baltimore Maryland Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Koons Ford Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 26 2014
listingswiz They love to take your money promise they will get you a home to rent to own Braselton, Georgia Author: Nampa, Idaho Real Estate Investing: istingswiz Braselton,, Georgia

Aug 26 2014
Phoenix car rental Phoenix Car Rental12 on YelpOpen now2934 E Mcdowell Rd, Phoenix  602- 904-3490 Directions¬∑Website1 Overcharged after quoted a rate prior to travel Phoenix Arizona Author: North wales, Pennsylvania Airports: Phoenix car rental Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2014
RV Parts Market RV Methane Detactor Ripoff El Cajon California Author: Wichita, Kansas Car Parts & Accessories: RV Parts Market El Cajon, California

Aug 26 2014
Grossinger Toyota North CAR SERVICE Lincolnwood Illinois Author: Niles, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Grossinger Toyota North Lincolnwood, Illinois

Aug 26 2014
credit max I cant locate noboby from the business. I have a car and they still have my down payment. when I search online for creditmax it gives numbers to different businesses and their number is disconnected. sacramento California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Advertising Services: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 26 2014
Elephnant Auto Insurance Yolanda Heath(adjuster) refuses to accept my claim due to a car wreck. glenn Allen Virginia Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: Elephnant Auto Insurance glenn Allen, Virginia

Aug 26 2014
iCars Automall Inc Mr. Jan Mois Sold a car with an undisclosed salvaged title and incorrect odometer reading Robertsdale Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Dealers: iCars Automall Inc Robertsdale, Alabama

Aug 26 2014
Avis Rent A Car Avis Rent A Car System Avis created fees to deliberately overcharge my credit card Cicero, New York Nationwide Author: Cicero, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
speed zone lube price on oill change from $19.95 to $66.00 car has 5.000 miles it does'nt need ait folters and othe new things it still new macomb Nationwide michigan Author: ciinton twp, Michigan Manufacturers: speed zone lube Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
credit max i put a down payment towards purchasing a car and two weeks later they were out of business.... after being told I was approved and to make payments I was asked to return the car but when I went to return it on numerous occasions the place was closed , no cars,no poeple just a building. now I get harassing calls from a guy who says hes a repo guy I've been threatend to have the car reported stolen as well threatened to be reported for fraud & embezzelment. My family has been harassed and threatend and they even told me I couldnt have my down payment back. sacramento California Author: elk grove, California Auto Dealers: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 25 2014
Freedom Dodge Brittney @ Lexis I brought a 328i bmw 1500 down freedom said it a go they deliveried the to me i sign a contract now it no good had the car for a month don't wanna give my down payment back Killeen Texas Author: waco, Texas Car Financing: Freedom Dodge Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Enterprise Rent-a-car Tried to rip me off atlanta Georgia Author: Morristown, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Enterprise Rent-a-car atlanta, Georgia

Aug 25 2014
SAC*NASCAR MEMBERS deducted 84.00 from checking account for no reason. unknown Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Racing Car Dealers: SAC*NASCAR MEMBERS Internet

Aug 25 2014
Enterprise car rental rented me a car with expired registration(3 mo) spanish fork Nationwide Author: salt lake city, Utah Car Rentals: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Chris Miller Wade Aaron My son and two of his friends were ripped off by Chris Miller money was sent through google wallet, which we thought was secure. But they never received the tires. The guy kept coming up with excuses and now he doesnt respond at all! Unknown Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: Chris Miller Internet

Aug 25 2014
Carburetors and More La Porte Tx Horrible Products Horrible Customer Service DO NOT BUY!!! La Porte Texas Texas Author: Eagle River, Wisconsin Car Parts & Accessories: carburetors & more Internet

Aug 25 2014
Lise Winicki Grifter, Skipped out on rent, wrote bad checks, scam artist, rent dodger, squatter, bad tenant Santa Monica Ca Nationwide CA Author: Santa Monica, California Tenants: Lise Winicki Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Auto anything.com Company claim that they sent me my order but they never did San Diego, CA California Author: Boston, Massachusetts Car Parts & Accessories: Auto anything.com Internet

Aug 25 2014
Payless Car Rental Flomco, Inc Attempted to defraud, bully, intimidate & extort me while making me late for a funeral with my mother & sister in tow. Orlando Florida Author: Vernon, New Jersey Car Rentals: Payless Car Rental Orlando, Florida