Your Search | enterprise rent a car

Feb 04 2016
Inmar rebate center Screwed out of a $60 rebate Del Rio Texas Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Liars: Inmar rebate center Internet

Feb 04 2016
Franklin A Hallock Franklin Hallock Con Artist & Scammer. Beware Marlboro New York Author: Wurtsboro, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Franklin A Hallock Marlboro, New York

Feb 04 2016
escortsite.com a site to build escort sites, escorts sweeden (i think) Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Strippers & Dancers: escortsite.com Internet

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 04 2016
Passanante's Home Food Services Took advantage of a military family: outrageous markups and aggressive sales tactics Bristol Nationwide
Funny Author: Denver, Colorado Restaurant Delivery Services: Passanante's Home Food Services Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
LioriDiamonds LioriDiamonds, Lioridiamonds.com LIORIDIAMONDS.com is a fraud SOLD me fake Diamond Rings that gold was not even real. New York New York Author: New York, New York Jewelry Stores: LioriDiamonds New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
Paul Flanders Paul Flanders circumvented me and approached my contacts without my knowledge. He is a professional circumventor. Florida Florida Author: London, Alabama Business Consultants: Paul Flanders Florida

34, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Centura college online Furthering my education turned into a SCAM Virginia beach Virginia Author: Clarksville, Iowa Financial Education: Centura college online Virginia beach, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
Golf Now Deal Caddy / GolfNow - New Media Deal Caddy sent me the a different club than what I ordered. When contacted regarding return of wrong club and shipment of the club I paid for they stonewalled and would not respond. Orlando Florida Author: Houston, Texas Sporting Goods: Golf Now Deal Caddy Internet

Feb 04 2016
SkyvilleBulldogs.com Total scam! First off, these dogs cost thousands of dollars and they have them for sake for 5-600? And then they want payment upfront wired to them and says the puppy will ship free but then you get a call for 1800.00 insurance to fly your puppy to you. Internet Author: Vacaville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SkyvilleBulldogs.com Internet

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Feb 04 2016
Entitlement distribution center This company sent me a letter with my name and address.  Hewlett New York Author: North Bergen , New Jersey Accounting: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 04 2016
Money Smart Co Mrs. Ramandip Kaur, Serg Sakarov Money Smart Co is a scam and this company did not pay us our salary as we worked for them for couple of months London Internet
Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Money Smart Co Internet

Feb 04 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet Blain's Farm and Fleet Sold faulty tires to me. Oak Creek Wisconsin I think your claim is missing a lot of information Author: st francis, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 04 2016
IP Nation InTouchVOIP Posted a fake check to account. LasVegas Nevada Author: Benton, Kansas Internet Fraud: IP Nation Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet

Feb 03 2016
machine zone MZ Game of war Rip off didn't get all items in a pack Internet Author: tamaqua, Pennsylvania Video Stores: machine zone MZ Internet

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida