Your Search | enterprise rent a car

Sep 26 2016
Bradford, Damien & Shurktz David Bauer, Gregory Alexander, Bradford Rodriguez Got me excited about a at home job at first. Seemed too good to be true. Multiple reports online. Internet Author: Rhode Island Cash Services: Bradford, Damien & Shurktz Internet

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Essential Nutra Such a rip off Escondido California Author: High Point, North Carolina Weight Control: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Sep 26 2016
torguard.net TOOK MY BTC FOR A ROUTER AND DOESNT ACKINOWLEDGE THEY HAVE MY BTC EVEN I SENT THEM THE BLOCKCHAIN REPORT Internet What Really happened to coinpayments user Author: Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: torguard.net Internet

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
Paypal Credit,  They put a $1,500 bill on my Pay Pal account unauthorized Iowa Author: Fenton, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Credit Fenton, Iowa

Sep 25 2016
Kickstarter Kick Starter Venture Capital Program Kickstarter is a losing, dead-end scenario Online Internet Author: California Financial Services: Kickstarter Internet

Sep 25 2016
Olson Landscaping and Design, Owner is Richard Olson Took my money and did not fulfill the contract- a crook! Arvada Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Landscaping: Olson Landscaping and Design Arvada, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Handmade Soap UK Taoist Soap (taoistsoap.com)handmadesoapuk.org Taoist Soap from handmadesoapuk.org and taoistsoap.com is a SCAM London Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Alternative Health: Handmade Soap UK London,

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
The Cheesecake Factory Inc The Cheesecake Factory Inc is a Evil Company Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory Inc Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Home Sweey Home 250 Steve Scharf Mr. Davis did a story on Smart Solutions, He then opened Storm Crow Investments had a cease and Desist Oct.2013, now operating Home Sweet 250 St. Charles St. Charles Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Business Consultants: Home Sweey Home 250 Internet

Sep 25 2016
Home Comfort USA Ken Starr Is A Crook, Ken Starr Is Unethical, Ken Starr Ripped Us Off, HomeComfortUSA.com, Ken Starr, Ken Starr Home Comfort USA, Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer Home Comfort USA, Home Comfort AC Repair, Home Comfort Plumbing, Home Comfort HVAC The CEO of Home Comfort USA Ripped us off and is in breach of contract Anaheim California Author: Orange County , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort USA Anaheim, California

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2016
M P G Enterprise Credit repair loan company Pompano Florida Author: Springfield, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: M P G Enterprise Pompano, Florida

Sep 25 2016
Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer I ordered a trial for $4.97 for seven days; They continue charge my acount for $59.90. Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Computer Software: Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Bump My Lock bumpmylock.com/ BumpMyLock.com is a scam. They will never ship. They have fake phone number and no email. Internet False allegations Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Bump My Lock Internet

myheritage.com They are a ripoff! Nationwide
Author: rice, Virginia Consumer Services: myheritage.com Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Champion Home Services (Richard Middaugh) This person ripsoff first home buyers, that dont know how much about roofing or to file a claim for the first time. He does'nt tell how he charging you for the job and does'nt complete the work. He will trie to scam your home insurance and property loss depreciaton Terrell Texas Author: Plano, Texas Roofing Companies: Champion Home Services Terrell, Texas

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California