Your Search | enterprise rent a car

Jul 25 2014
CA auto works Abraham Marquez Scammer Forged signature on insurance check and left my car worse than when I dropped of Ventura California Author: Ventura , California Body Work & Repair: CA auto works Ventura, California

Jul 24 2014
Rebecca Wagley Blodgett Rebecca Wagley, Rebecca Blodgett deadbeat, did not keep word, did not pay rent, possible fraudlent activity against landlord, creditors Warrenton Virginia Author: West Boylston, Massachusetts Home Based Business: Rebecca Wagley Blodgett Warrenton, Virginia

Jul 23 2014
TitleMax TMX, TitleMax, TitleBucks, Etc Repossessed Car for $122.00 on a $350.00 Loan- Does Not Comply with laws-SCAM- !! Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Loans: TitleMax Tucson, Arizona

Jul 22 2014
Northpointe Motors Traverse City Sold me a junk car! Leaves me hanging to deal with all the problems on my own. Traverse City Michigan Author: Suttons Bay, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpointe Motors Traverse City Traverse City, Michigan

Jul 21 2014
Auto Transport Alaska Pretended to set up shipping for my car then went bankrupt after I paid Auburn Washington Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Transporters: Auto Transport Alaska Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
the peoples car company Joe sold me a vehicle i only had for four months. found out it had transmission problems jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Motor Vehicle: the peoples car company jacksonville, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Rusty eck ford Got a 2011 fiesta 3 mo. ago when i got home saw hail damage all over the car  wichita Kansas Author: wichita, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rusty eck ford wichita, Kansas

Jul 20 2014
Texas Direct Auto No way to buy a car Stafford Texas Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Texas Direct Auto Internet

Jul 19 2014
Henderson & Webb Properties ( Hidden Woods Apartments ) HIDDEN WOODS APARTMENTS AT THE FOREST IN GLENBURNIE MARYLAND Do not Rent these apartments for you safety !!! Glen Burnie Maryland Nationwide
Author: Catonsville Maryland , Alabama Family Services: Henderson & Webb Properties ( Hidden Woods Apartments ) Nationwide

Jul 19 2014
Miami Lakes Auto Mall Got my car back from Dealer and now it won't start Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Miami Lakes Auto Mall MIami, Florida

Jul 19 2014
Enterprise car rental Consumer beware Nationwide Author: Chula vista, California Rental Stores: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2014
Chicago Lenders/Cactus Jacks Car was repo with NO missed payments Mesa Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: Chicago Lenders/Cactus Jacks Mesa, Arizona

Jul 16 2014
GMC Ally Auto Will not allow a leased vehicle to be turned in early Nationwide Author: Moneta, Virginia Car Financing: GMC Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Google-cide: The Full Story Progenex leaders Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Ryan Page Costa Mesa, California

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 16 2014
HUNTING HILLS MOTORCARS Robert General Manager Typical Use Car Ripoff Artist Roanoke Virginia
Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Dealers: HUNTING HILLS MOTORCARS Roanoke, Virginia

Jul 16 2014
Victoria Motors They are illegally changing odometer mileage and giving false information on problem with the car, Whitehall Ohio Author: Groveport, Ohio Auto Dealers: Victoria Motors Whitehall, Ohio

Jul 16 2014
The Crossings At Woodland Trails My name is Christina Fleming and I received notice of invalid and untrue charges from Alexander –Rose and Associates, which I am disputing these charges. I was a tenant at the Crossings at Woodland Trails from April 3rd, 2013 through March 8th, 2014. My move out day was March 31st, so I paid my last month of rent on March 1st and moved out March 8th. HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Housing Rentals: The Crossings At Woodland Trails HOUSTON, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Progressive Insurance Snapshot program fraudulently raised rates after not receiving discount Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
My Florida specialty plate Michael Towner they charged for a specialty plate and registration of my car I didnt receive it miami Florida Author: hialeah, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My Florida specialty plate miami, Florida

Jul 15 2014
Kevin Cheale Rent Kelowna Properties scammer, liar, deceitful, theif Kelowna, British Columbia
Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Real Estate Services: Kevin Cheale Kelowna, British Columbia

Jul 15 2014
International Travel Inc All Around Town Car Service Brandon Sofge Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Vancouver Washington Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: International Travel Inc Vancouver, Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
American Liberty Transportation AMERICAN LIBERTY TRANSPORTATION HIT MY CAR!! Tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: American Liberty Transportation Tucson, Arizona

Jul 15 2014
Joe Machens Hyundai Do not buy a car from them Columbia Missouri Author: Columbia, Missouri Auto Dealers: Joe Machens Hyundai Columbia, Missouri