Your Search | enterprise rent a car

Jun 27 2016
OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Abdul Husaini or Abdul Wahab Husaini or Wally Husaini or Abdul N Husaini Bought a car, doesn't work, have been scammed Westminster California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Dealers: OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Westminster, California

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
megadrox fulfillment center I ordered a sample bottle of megadrox and testadrox which was 9.99 and now they sent me two more bottles and charged me 54.95 and 59.95 and just charged my account Scottsdale arizona Author: foss, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: megadrox fulfillment center Internet

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 27 2016
SmartProcure They oversold the product and then lied about it being a risk free trial Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Car City, Orbit Leasing Sells junk cars under the guise of a lease for massive quantities of money Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car City, Orbit Leasing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 27 2016
Senior Soulmates this site is a total scam. I have repeatedly tried to cancel via the email link on the site. Not once have i received a response. Once I got an auto response saying that I would be receiving reply in a few days.  Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Senior Soulmates Internet

Jun 27 2016
Michael's Imports Sold me a broken SUV, lied to me then gave me the run around! Tallahassee Florida Author: Carrabelle , Florida Auto Dealers: Michael's Imports Tallahassee , Florida

Jun 26 2016
CDL Mega Driving School Mega Driving School Chicago No available trucks - You will get stored in a room for Months - Franklin Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: CDL Mega Driving School Franklin Park, Illinois

Jun 26 2016
Bistro Grande disgusting, rude, judgmental, noncaring, no manners, no etiquette, expensive restaurant, poor customer etiquette and style, unprofessional, ripoff, overpriced, price gouging, expensive Toronto Ontario
GO AND f**k YOURSELF Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurants: Bistro Grande Toronto, Ontario

Jun 26 2016
PC Richard Dis not remove and install A/C even though I paid for it. Nationwide Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Consumer Services: PC Richard Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
JAPAN CAR DEALERSHIP LTD. THIS IS A SCAM, STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS KOREA OR JAPAN Nationwide Author: Kingston, New York Auto Dealers: JAPAN CAR DEALERSHIP LTD. Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

Jun 26 2016
Kpopstarz, Inc. Scammed A Good Lot of Writers New York New York Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Kpopstarz, Inc. New York

Jun 26 2016
escortpolice.com I am a victim of this bait & switch scam.EscortPolice.com is a scam site used to advertise for memberships to the websites EasySex.com, AdultFriendfinder.com and TheEroticReview.com. They copy and paste numbers from backpage ads as well as pictures. Cleveland, Ohio Nationwide Author: Ohio, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: www.escortpolice.com Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Rap a thon Television Myke Jones Mike Jones Scam Entertainment Company Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Producers: Rap a thon Television Columbia, South Carolina

Jun 26 2016
mr scrap vero beach fl me and my friends sold scrap metal to mr scrap told one price paid another ripoff ripoff ripoff vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Car Demolishing: mr scrap vero beach fl vero beach, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 26 2016
Longhorn wrecker dallas tx They towed my car even when i parked in vistor section Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Longhorn wrecker dallas tx Dallas, Texas

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
Padckor The company sold me a counterfeit Michael Kors bag Dallas Texas Author: Centerville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Padckor Internet

Jun 25 2016
Taylor trading co Ripped off car Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Auto Dealers: Taylor trading co Beaumont, Texas

Jun 25 2016
Mobe 13506 Summerport Village ParkwaySuite 1004Windermere, FL 34786 Matt Lloyd Been trying to work with Mobe to get my funds back and they are stupid and will not help and refund my money. I agree to be charged $49.00 and they charged me $3,297.00... They are a bad company and should NOT BE A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. Kuala Lumpur ยท 50450 Malaysia Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
d**k Smith Hyundai of Greenville, SC Salesman Lance Hammondtree, General Manager, New Car Salesman Salesman Makes Sexual Advances To Females Greenville South Carolina Author: Ware Shoals, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Dick Smith Hyundai of Greenville, SC Greenville, South Carolina