Your Search | enterprise rent a car

Aug 29 2014
Enterprise Rental Car at Beacon Enterprise... We'll Mess Your Life UP! Beacon New York Author: Newburgh , New York Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rental Car Beacon , New York

Aug 28 2014
Haims Motors con artists and liars.. worst car buying experiance. Hollywood Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Dealers: Haims Motors Hollywood, Florida

Aug 28 2014
Rese Property Management STAY AWAY!!!!!! I WISH I COULD POST VIDEOS & PICTURES! they were so terrible about rent and allowing us to pay or any minor fix was like pulling teeth, and their agents are the laziest people, how they call themselves professionals is laughable, how they still are able to stay in business floors me! Lehi Utah Author: Spanish Fork, Utah Property Management: Rese Property Management Lehi, Utah

Aug 28 2014
American Homes for Rent company will not make repairs, return phone calls or emails and will not refund deposit, sd they didn't receive my rent when they did and wouldn't refund the money when I paid again Schaumburg Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Housing Rentals: American Homes for Rent Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 28 2014
LDC COLLECTIONS LOS ANGELES They have sent me notices to a car I sold,I have sent them proper release of liabilty,they keep sending notices LOS ANGELES California Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: LDC COLLECTIONS LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 28 2014
Credit Acceptance corp made fun of how i talk it was all on tape and then i got a lawyer they tell him there is no tape Southfield Michigan Author: norwich , Connecticut Car Financing: Credit Acceptance corp Southfield, Michigan

Aug 28 2014
Paul T Andrews or USA Morgan Distributor or Atlas Development I sent $10,000 deposit for a car Paul Andrews did not deliver jamestown Rhode Island Author: Mansfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: Paul T Andrews jamestown, Rhode Island

Aug 28 2014
MMG properties mmg properties DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE santa monica California Author: Colorado Property Management: MMG properties santa monica, California

Aug 28 2014
Suncoast City Auto DONT BUY A CAR FROM THEM mobile Alabama Author: mobile, Alabama Auto Dealers: Suncoast City Auto mobile, Alabama

Aug 28 2014
JP Morgan Chase Auto Finance Unclaimed Funds Belonging to Heir of Deceased Account Holder went Missing Ft Worth Texas Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Car Financing: JP Morgan Chase Auto Finance Ft Worth, Texas

Aug 28 2014
Frederic Ballot European Vintage Car Company Sold my car, didn't send my money Cave Creek Arizona Author: Mansfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona

Aug 28 2014
Imperial Automotive Imperial Auto ServicesImperial Services Please do not buy from this company with the address 602-B East Chatham St Cary North Carolina 27511. They are sending out wrong equipment to get your money.They sent me out an invalid equipment. I had to take my car to the Dealer and they advise me that the equipment could not be program even though it look brand new. I called them and they phone was disconnected. When I finally got in contact with them they refused to give my money even though I had proof from the dealer that they equipped was not accurate. Please do not buy from this company. Please do not buy from this company. Cary North Carolina Author: Shreveport , Louisiana Computer Programmers: Imperial Automotive Cary , North Carolina

Aug 28 2014
Tim Chaney Do You Know This Man? He Collected A Security Deposit for an apartment he then ran an ad for 7 days later...Signed lease with rent with move in delayed for 28 days...still ran ad to rent it 7 days afterwards. His name is Tim Chaney..When called to confirm move in, she was told, he was going to rent it out and she should cut her losses on the $600 Security Deposit Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tim Chaney Dallas, Texas

Aug 28 2014
sirius xm radio Billed me for three years after car was sold Nationwide Author: Racine, Wisconsin Satellite Dish Companies: sirius xm radio Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Lise Winicki Rent Dodger Scam artist Santa mONICA Nationwide Author: la, California Landlords: Lise Winicki Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Timbercreek asset management Slum lords!!! Do not rent from them. Lie, violate RTA and Human Rights code. Suing them in Superior Court Richmond hill Ontario Author: Richmond hill, Alabama Housing Rentals: Timbercreek asset management Richmond hill , Ontario

Aug 27 2014
Midas You bring your car in to have brakes check. A week before inspection they were fine. Now I need front brakes. Really I don't think so. Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Midas Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Fairwinds Federal Credit Union They stole my car after I had made all the payments in my payment book, then falsely reported to the credit bureau Winter Park Florida Author: Edgewater, Maryland Banks: Fairwinds Federal Credit Union Winter Park, Florida

Aug 27 2014
National General Insurance Unlawful and sleezy business practices Amherst, NY Nationwide Author: Tonawanda, New York Car Insurance: National General Insurance Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
certified car center of fairfax va Sold me a car with problems, no responding to communication after purchase! fairfax Virginia Author: south williamsport, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: certified car center of fairfax va fairfax, Virginia

Aug 27 2014
Rent a Handyman David Christian refused to finish remodel - asked for extra money in advance - expired contractors license N. Kingstown Rhode Island Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Home Improvements: Rent a Handyman N. Kingstown, Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Mobile 1 Detailing Colyn Emil Creighton Colyn Emil Creighton, Collin Creighton Mobile 1 Detailing 678-886-9290 Fraud, theft, disappeared after payment without doing the work Acworth Georgia
Author: Canton, Georgia Car Washes: Mobile 1 Detailing Colyn Emil Creighton Acworth , Georgia

Aug 26 2014
Ally Financial Ally Financial Inc Ally Bank Dishonest, Greedy, Fraudulent Lender. Bloomington Minnesota Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Ally Financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2014
Geico Will not pay out damages to my car which was hit my their insured while I was parked with engine off. not clear Internet Author: Ijamsville, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Geico Internet