Your Search | enterprisecar rental

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
AVIS car hire Orlando International airport Rip off company Orlando Flororia Author: Markfield, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: AVIS car hire Orlando International airport Florida

Dec 26 2016
Dlaine Beauford Reverend Hey was renting a home in Fairfield 111 3/2 garage nice home Christians family affordable for$730 sec8 approved. I sent him $530 no receipts leases keys or any type of documentation. The self address he gave was even false. He was a male not a woman. Denver Colorado Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Rental Supplies: Dlaine Beauford Denver, Colorado

Dec 26 2016
Nu River Landing Condominium Robert Bass Nu River Landing Condominium:They are ripoffs deceitful organization,that keeps your deposit even if an owner backs out of a deal for a rental unit in this building.Stay Clear of them. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Better Business Bureau: Nu River Landing Condominium Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 23 2016
American Homes 4 Rent Worst Rental Ripoff Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Consumer Services: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Royal Sea Cruises TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Royal Seas Cruises dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction with their vacation experience. Royal Seas Cruises receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Royal Seas Cruises made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Royal Seas Cruises.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Royal Sea Cruises TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Royal Seas Cruises here to make all your vacation dreams come true. Royal Sea Cruises one stop shopping makes your South Florida/Bahamas vacation all you want it to be. Royal Sea Cruises will have you a rental car, even meals. Royal Sea Cruises will help you make this vacation one you will remember for a lifetime! Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Dec 20 2016
Electra Property Investments; Electra Investment Specialists;Glen MacCabe; I bought a property via Glen MacCabe of Electra Property Investments - but it looks like the property doesnt exist as 4 months later I havent received the deed for the property, nor any rental, and Glen doesnt respond to any of my emails. Nationwide
Author: Lonehill, Michigan Real Estate Services: Electra Property Investments Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Dlaine Beauford Reverend Dlaine Beauford Rental Property SCAMMER- CRAIGSLIST Denver, CO Nationwide Author: chesapeake, Virginia Neighborhood Services: Dlaine Beauford Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Avis Budget Oakland Airport Avis Budget HORRIBLE: AVIS BUDGET at Oakland Airport RIPPED ME OFF. Oakland California
And your problem is? Author: Pasadena, California Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget Oakland Airport oakland, California

Dec 18 2016
Jack rabbit transportation Promised a service and guaranteed delivery time they clearly didn't keep Somewhere in California but my contact was in Oreg Nationwide Author: Springfield , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Jack rabbit transportation Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
Dollar Rent a car BUYER BEWARE TOTAL RIP OFF: Be careful when using this company at this location. In fact do not use them. I rented a truck at the end of July 2016 and returned it 10.30 PM in perfect condition from DOLLAR in SLC, went and caught my flight and thought nothing of it. ! Oklahoma City, Nationwide Author: Geneva, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rent a car Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Purco Fleet Services Inc Absolute Scammers Spanish Fork Utah Author: Geneva, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Purco Fleet Services Inc Spanish Fork, Utah

Dec 15 2016
credit report Rental scam on craigslist Internet Author: pico Rivera, California Credit Reporting Agencies: credit report Internet

Dec 14 2016
Carhop daly city california Uac carhop I bought a car from car hop hoping to rebuild my credit. A week later the car needed a new transmissiom. They. Had me. Going around trying to get this car fix. Finally it was fix so i thought the thing is the car came back worst then before Dalycity California Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Auto & Truck Rental: Carhop daly city california Dalycity, California

Dec 13 2016
Sixt rent a car Sixt car rental Sixt USA Franchise scam Ft. Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Nationwide Auto & Truck Rental: Sixt rent a car Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Ride now motors Autobliss Ripping people off Monroe North Carolina Two Things Author: Monroe, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Ride now motors Monroe , North Carolina

Dec 13 2016
Home Network Realty Worse property management, rental company Ive ever rented from. Killeen Texas
Receipts... Author: killeen, Texas Attorney Generals: Home Network Realty Killeen, Texas

Dec 13 2016
Auto Money Title Loan LW,SC Associated Assets Recovery This company is conducting business to ripoff customers and steal their vehicle. The company the hire damages your vehicle and will not repair. http://www.associatesassetrecovery.com/ North Carolina Author: Charlotte, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Money Title Loan LW,SC http://www.associatesassetrecovery.com/, North Carolina

Dec 12 2016
North texas tollway Sending me a toll bill when i am disabled and havent even been out of town in my vehicle Irving Texas Question Author: Wichita falls, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: North texas tollway Irving, Texas

Dec 09 2016
Emporium Took CC payment and denying that they did Los Angeles Internet
Response From Emporium Author: Lyons, Michigan Rental Stores: Emporium Internet

Dec 03 2016
Rental Ride Tunisia Sfax Nationwide Author: Singapore, Car Rentals: Rental Ride Tunisia Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Prestige Imports Audi North Miami Deceived me and I got stuck with a defective brand new vehicle North Miami Beach Florida Author: Pinecrest, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Prestige Imports Audi North Miami

Dec 01 2016
Strano Rental & Realty Strano, Strano & Associates DON'T RENT or ALLOW TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTY Belleville Illinois Author: O'Fallon, Illinois Property Management: Strano Rental & Realty IL

Nov 29 2016
Motolease llc Payton llc Nationwide Author: Baxter springs , Kansas Auto & Truck Rental: Motolease llc Nationwide