Your Search | enterprisecar rental

Jul 17 2016
Drive time Sold me a bad vehicle lemon Plano Texas Author: Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Drive time Plano, Texas

Jul 17 2016
Auto Network Harassment they keep calling me for the past 5 months everyday they call I requested my number to be removed still get a least 5 calls a day Rhode Island Author: Baltimore , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Network Rhode Island , Maryland

Jul 17 2016
Alamo Car Rental the company lied saying that they sent two fifty dollar gift certificates to both my physical and e-mail addresses twice. No matter where I call or who I speak to they say that they were sent and that they can't replace them again. Main office, Tulsa, North Dakota Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Car Rentals: Alamo Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
EVERYBODY RIDES IN LAFAYETTE LA THEY TOOK MY CAR BECAUSE I WAS BACK ON MY NOTE THEY REPO GUY DID ALOT OF LIEING SAYIN I RAN FROM THEM WITCH I CAME TO MY HOME TO TAKE MY THINGS OUT THE CAR. Louisiana Author: Rayne, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: EVERYBODY RIDES IN LAFAYETTE LA Louisiana

Jul 15 2016
Action Auto Sales Wendell NC Worlds biggest A**Holes Wendell North Carolina Author: Wendell , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Action Auto Sales Wendell NC Wendell, North Carolina

Jul 14 2016
enterprise rental enterprise car rental-north platte ne. rental rip off/do not even try and reserve a car with them. north platte Nebraska Author: sutherland, Nebraska Travel Companies: enterprise rental north platte, Nebraska

Jul 14 2016
North American title loans i owe 2300 and i went in and gave them 501 dollars, they say i still owe 2300 i paid 501 today November 10,2015 and if i don't pay next month they will take my truck florence Alabama Author: Florence, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: North American title loans florence, Alabama

Jul 14 2016
E&J Management Unethical and Unprofessional Rental Company that Should be Avoided Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: E&J Management Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 14 2016
Montreal Luxury Car Rentals mtlcars.com montrealluxurycars.com / Montreal exotic car rentals Rented me a BROKEN and DANGEROUS TRUCK! Montreal Quebec Author: John, Quebec Auto & Truck Rental: Montreal Luxury Car Rentals Montreal, Quebec

Jul 14 2016
Dollar rental car denver airport Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car denver airport Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Hertz Car Rental Hidden charges Orlando Nationwide Author: Citrus Heights, California Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Rent A Center I had a policy of $515 and I was $84.61 away from completing my agreement they refused payment and now they threatening to remove my furniture Brooklyn Nationwide Customer Service Author: Brooklyn, New York Rental Stores: Rent A Center Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
Álamo car rental Sunday incident Miami Florida Author: Campinas, Other Auto Rentals: Álamo car rental Miami, Florida

Jul 10 2016
Mark IV Capital, Paul Cate, Pat Jones Mark 4 Capital, Paul Cate, Patrick T. Jones, Pat Jones Landlord, office space rental, office for rent Newport Beach California Author: California Property Management: Mark IV Capital, Paul Cate, Pat Jones Newport Beach, California

Jul 09 2016
Sixt Car Rental Refused a promised refund Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: middletown, Connecticut Travel Services: Sixt Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 05 2016
FAA Beverly Hills, Inc. dba BMW of Beverly Hills (Sonic Automotive Group) Beverly Hills BMW's negligence resulted in a costly car rental bill Los Angeles California Reply to Stacy Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: BMW of Beverly Hills Los Angeles, California

Jul 05 2016
Drivetime bridgecrest sold me a lemon and wouldn't fix the vehicle left me to prepare all damages Las vegas 3030 e SAHARA a Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
Captain Joe's Boat Rental Tour Captain Joe´s Joaquin PerezBaywatch Boat Rentals, Tours & Charters Inc FRAUD. He tries to sale me an unsafe Houseboat without proper Title; and refuses refund my $10,000 deposit Miami Beach Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Boat Marinas: Boat Dealers: Captain Joe's Boat Rental Tour Miami Beach, Florida

Jul 01 2016
Approved Application Services. Sergio Falsely advertised, scammed to pay $200 dollars for rental listings and help. Baldwin Park California Author: Downey , California Realtors: Approved Application Services. Baldwin Park, California

Jul 01 2016
JW Tent & Party Rental JW TENT & PARTY RENTAL RIPOFF ARTIST New Baltimore Michigan Author: Smith Creek, Michigan Party Rentals: JW Tent & Party Rental Internet

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Andy Caldwell MBVacation Stole security deposit, disgusting rental, Myrtle beach South Carolina
Author: McDonald , Pennsylvania Lodging: Andy Caldwell

Jun 29 2016
Thrifty Car Rental BEWARE of Thrify's Wild Car promotion for compact car. What I got was a car with no trunk space to put two medium size suit cases.  Houston Houston What did you expect... Author: Washingotn, Dist of Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Thrifty Car Rental Houston,

Jun 28 2016
Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Nick Johnson, Jennifer, Steve Hekkel Got my money and never answer. Had to cuss they a**es out. They say Arizona and California. Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Internet