Your Search | entertainment rewards

Jul 19 2016
American Cash Awards Can I speak with (my full name) and do you live at (my full address)  Nationwide Author: Prescott, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Butler,Rose and Jameson Associates claimed I had won 3900 000.00 $ but I had to pay them 20 $ as a fee . Of course I did not send them the fee .I believe they should be investigated by the FBI for consumer fraud Babylon New York Author: Vineland, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose and Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

Judging office & decisions center Kansas city Kansas
Author: Pittston, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Judging office & decisions center Kansas city, Kansas

Jul 18 2016
Kmart/Sears Shop Your Way Rewards Ripoff & Scam Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Kmart/Sears Shop Your Way Rewards Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Broderick Ryan Benavides Ricky Mr. Benavides owes me $24,000.00 in arrears, is not paying, Thankyou Moreno Valley California Author: Arizona, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Broderick Ryan Benavides Moreno Valley, California

Jul 18 2016
J B ENTERTAINMENT they charge my a\c 436.26 by mistake and now they donot give my money back, okc Oklahoma Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Restaurants: J B ENTERTAINMENT okc, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Act now Dallas Nationwide Author: Hastings, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Rewards Zone USA Maggie Rip Off/ Scam White Plains New York Author: Florissant, Missouri Customer: Rewards Zone USA White Plains, New York

Jul 17 2016
Public storage Public Storage ruined me and my kids life. My sister recieved a call from someone who works at public storage and told her that two staff had stolen stuff out of my unit before the auction. I just feel like this was a very evil and cruel thing to do considering the circumstances not to mention the city was paying for the bill due Wyncote Pennsylvania Author: Wyncote, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Public storage Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS NFA NFA sent me a claim award prize letter for a fake sweepstake. They provided no phone number and this address provided is a UPS store location!  Jackson Heights New York Author: wichita, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS Jackson Heights , New York

Jul 15 2016
Aurora coffe did a online survey it said i won free coffee and i needed to pay 1.50 for shipping. I paid by my card. I never agreed to more and they debited my card $67.75 Danbury connecticut Author: CLEARLAKE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora coffe Internet

Jul 15 2016
Nationstar Mortgage Company As of June 2015 my Dad passed away and I was left Administration of Estate. Coppell Texas Author: Riviera Beach, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Nationstar Mortgage Company Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 14 2016
Rolfe Auerbach Brand In Entertainment Lying, Theiving, Rippoff Artist Santa Monica California Author: LA, California Producers: Rolfe Auerbach Santa Monica, California

Jul 14 2016
Rapid Fulfillment inc 12924 pierce stPacoima CA 91331 Kept charging my visa monthly after repeated notification to stop De Author: Charleston, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Rapid Fulfillment inc CA

Jul 12 2016
cfk pf rewards money out of account after i wrote them and told them to cancel still charging my account Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Liars: cfk pf rewards Internet

Jul 11 2016
oodle Market Place William Alexander, Landon M. bvgFc and More Under cats for sale, the first 10 listings or more are scam,Internet Author: Bartlett, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: oodle Market Place Internet

Jul 11 2016
goverment vacations rewards SCAM FLORIDA Nationwide Author: romulus, Michigan Sales People: goverment vacations rewards Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
Raymond (Ray) Rau -TX Barndominium Group Rau Builders Rustic Ranch Homes Ray Rau-made our life miserable and should not get away with it!! Spring Texas Author: Humble, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Raymond (Ray) Rau -TX Barndominium Group Spring,

Jul 10 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM It said free but it took my money out of my account with out permission Internet
Call them I think is better Author: clinton, Iowa $$ REWARDS Offered: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Jul 08 2016
All american readers 305 Flora St, Bellingham, WA 98225 Nationwide Author: Slidell, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: All american readers Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Emcorp home improvement LLC Ernie Contes. Ernie Contes showed up to install a mini split air con system on May 26,2016.it is July 9 and it's still not working. The water is not draining out but into the apt walk now threre is mold ever time he sends his guys to fix it it gets worse he damaged the brick of the building to make a vent. It is exposed to all the rain seeping in. He became hostile when I told him I want my $6500 refund I called the police on him. This will go to court. He is a scam. No knowledge of construction. I asked for insurance. I'm still waiting. No home improvement license? Stay away from him Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn , New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Emcorp home improvement LLC Brooklyn, New York

Jul 07 2016
Butler,rose & jameson They told me that I won 3,900,000 that was a crock, but this is not over by a long shot bitches. You don't lie to ME! BABYLON New York Author: OPELIKA, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,rose & jameson BABYLON, New York

Jul 06 2016
Larry Hourd Executor of awards Commissioner of Judging Processing DIVISION AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Award for $1,327,940.00 lump sum or annual payments of $66,666.66 per year for 30 years for the total of $2,000,000.00 KANSAS city Kansas Author: Clermont, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry Hourd Executor of awards KANSAS city, Kansas

Jul 06 2016
Diageo False Advertizement Del Rio Texas Author: Tujunga, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Diageo Internet