Your Search | entrepreneurs sales

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
maximum auto sales Fresno. Auto sales I bought a car outright and after four months they still Don`t have my title. fresno California Author: fresno, California Auto Dealers: maximum auto sales fresno, California

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
car city baltimore fraud sales, bad cars and dishonest baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: car city baltimore, md baltimore, Maryland

Nov 28 2016
Primark sales/refunds king of prussia Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Primark king of prussia, Pennsylvania

Nov 27 2016
Avalara Avalara.com Shopify App avalara, shopify, sales tax reports Internet Author: burbank, California Financial Services: Avalara Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 24 2016
Luxstyleintl LUX STYLE Lux Style Lux International Sales Aps Shipped and billed me for item I browsed but never ordered Denmark Internet
Author: Canningvale, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyleintl Internet

Nov 23 2016
Lux international sales aps Luxstyle international The company trying to charge me for a product I don't buy. I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Denmark Internet Author: Lafayette , Indiana Alternative Health: Lux international sales aps Internet

Nov 23 2016
Polaris Home Design Deceptive sales practices North Hollywood California Author: West hills, California Hardware & Tools: Polaris Home Design North Hollywood , California

Nov 23 2016
AARP American Association of Retired People Sends Renewal Notices over and over even though payment isn't due for many months. Includes new membership cards etc. Nationwide Author: Hollister, California Sales People: AARP Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Danis Auto sales Sold me a lemon and lied about paying for rental Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Danis Auto sales Pennsylvania

Nov 23 2016
Corvette King Auto Sales Deceptive Car Lot!! Kennedale Texas Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: Corvette King Auto Sales Kennedale, Texas

Nov 22 2016
The deal empire Thedealempire On October 29th I ordered one pair of slim panty .sent emails several times no response. Cost 24.95 Internet Author: ringgold, Louisiana Sales People: The deal empire Internet

Nov 22 2016
Chicago Marketing, Inc. Deceitful - Unprofessional Downers Grove Illinois Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Sales People: Chicago Marketing, Inc. Downers Grove, Illinois

Nov 22 2016
AGI Atlanta is a WASTE of time. Highly disappointed in the leadership!!! marketing, door to door, sales, poor leadership, agi atlanta, agi, ed cunliffe, edward cunliffe Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employers: AGI atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 22 2016
LINKSHE I ordered an jump suit. I read their return policy and requested a refund. I did not like themateril. Refund was denied. Ripoff company China Internet Author: Beaumont, Texas Sales People: LINKSHE Internet

Nov 21 2016
Holiday Property Group LLc Micheal Dean, Mr Young. Scamed us out of $1062.00 Rehoboth Beach , Delaware Author: Moreno Valley, California Sales People: Holiday Property Group LLc Rehoboth Beach ,, Delaware

Nov 21 2016
complete recovery corp comcast comcast modem sales and rental. After purchase they keep saying to return the modem Internet Author: belford, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: complete recovery corp Internet

Nov 21 2016
Alta Moda Italiana - Luigi C. Sales of Guici Jackets - Too good to be true! Ogden utah Author: West Point, Utah Clothing Stores: Alta Moda Italiana Milano,

Nov 21 2016
Emporium online sales privateloanservicing Worst experience as a shopper online or in person ever. SCAM ARTISTS Los Angeles California Response From Emporium Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Emporium online sales Internet

Nov 21 2016
venueticketsonline Venue Tickets Ordered Tickets online as an Instant Download. Never receieved the Tcikets. Uncertain Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Ticket Sales: venueticketsonline Internet

Nov 19 2016
Collective Point of Sales- Elavon Ripped me off with Debit terminal Toronto Ontario Author: Saint John , Maine Collection Agency's: Collective Point of Sales- Elavon Toronto, Ontario

Nov 18 2016
Arrow Truck Sales Arrow Truck Fruad phoenix Nationwide
Author: EL CAJON, California Truck Dealers: Arrow Truck Sales Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Extreme Tactical Dynamics ETD; Aspire Sales; 911 Signal USA Faulty Equipment; No Customer Service; No response; No invoices or packing slips; Does not stand behind equipment; accepts returns but does not refund or replace. JUPITER Internet; Florida Author: Weatherford, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Internet