EPS90 REP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: eps90 rep
There may be more specific results for "eps90 rep"
For more specific results for "eps90 rep"
Showing 1-25 of 1,998 Found Reports For more specific results for "eps90 rep"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Directv in Cincinnati, OH - Brandon Prew, sales rep and ALOT of Customer Service Reps., any of them you call I am sure. Elderly has been taken advantage of .... West Chester Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Cable Companies: Directv in Cincinnati, OH Internet

May 18 2017
Planet Mitsubishi Jaime Felfel Unethical Practices Internet Unethical financing Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Car Financing: Planet Mitsubishi Internet

May 15 2017
Concord Financial Investments Barbara Merlin (Rep) ; Paula Parker (CFO) ; Dwayne Louis (Senior Operating Manager)Erwin Bradley; Brenda Benson & Linda Benson. Fraud.. Stay Away from this company and these people New York New York Nationwide, New York Author: Strathmore , Alberta Loans: Concord Financial Investments Nationwide

May 04 2017
Managing System Development, LLC Title Trading Holdings Corporation, LLC, Broker Joseph Wilson and Cynthia Reva rep Will PayTimeshare Owner Big Money To Buy Timeshare Instead You Pay Them! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Resorts: Managing System Development, LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

May 01 2017
Federated Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, vast network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada.*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Sales 101 Author: Fresno, California Sales People: Federated Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Federated Payments takes a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Federated Payments provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for independent business owners within the U.S. & Canada. Melville,, New York

Apr 30 2017
Thunderbird Motors/ Trueno motors corporation / Sales Agent Carlos/ Administrator 'AKA (Valde) and The Administrator that takes Valdes place when out of office. Sales Rep Carlos, advisor Mr. 'aka'Valde did an unusual ripoff to me and my spouse San Antonio Texas Author: SA, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Thunderbird Motors San Antonio, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Jaanu Skin (rep David id#135) Internet #1866-710-5107 Deceptive business practices, terms are no transparent Internet Author: East Syracuse, New York Skin Care: Jaanu Skin (rep David id#135) Internet

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 18 2017
skin royale i fell for a click bait for a free sample of skin moisturizer and eye cream. i had to check a box that said i was over 18. the compnay informed me AFTER my credit card was charged for $370, that the 18 or older also agreed to monthly shipments of these two products. the best part is that i never even got the trial size samples i paid for. when talking to company with my credit card rep on the phone, the customer service rep from skin royale said--we have lawyers and we will win this. santa ana CA shows on my credit card statement Internet Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Skin Care: skin royale Internet

Apr 17 2017
Letoile Skin care product Ordere trial Mar 27 paying shipping. Did not like product. Called 4/17 to get address to return product but rep would not consider. He offered to reduce price on future orders but would not consider even 50% refund for product being returned. Had to pay $103 for a product being thrown out. Very poor customer service! Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Letoile Internet

Apr 16 2017
Lowes Home Improvement , Manager Brittany, Assistant Manager Donna, Department Rep Kimberlee, Corporate Customer Care Phil Ongoing Nightmare from Lowes. Now at 16 Months waiting for my Home Shades to be working. Terrible Installation. No one from Company or Corporate cares. Cape Coral Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Home Improvements: Lowes Home Improvement Cape Coral, Florida

Apr 15 2017
jack hall jr's construction and aluminum Itake the money and run and wait for a call back from the sales rep Lakeland Florida
Author: Lakeland, Florida Building Services: jack hall jr's construction and aluminum Lakeland, Florida

Apr 11 2017
felix vizarreta Mak roofing and construction The owner is a theft El Paso Texas
Liar Ex Salesman Ray Ortega , El Paso Texas Author: El paso, Texas Roofing Companies: felix vizarreta El Paso , Texas

Apr 04 2017
Pure Chem Store.com No other names they have Facebook tho. Which is where I'm going after here... Took my money for a order & supposedly sent it 5 days later & then email me saying it was stopped at customs & I needed too pay $300. More to get an EPCS.... we arranged 150 now & 150 after order comes.. but they aren't keeping arrangement Internet
Clearly Mr frank Johnson is a purescamstore rep. Author: Brownsvalley , California Drug Manufacturers: Pure Chem Store.com Internet

Apr 03 2017
Networx.com Very belligerent and harassing rep. Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Advertising Agencies: Networx.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
Meridian Regional Lending Paula Parker, chief Financial Officer, Maureen Thomas,, rep, Cordilla Grayson, Judith HuntDwayne Louis, Sr. Operating manager on-line lending scam using Ontario Canada to have you wire money for fake loan New York, New York Author: Concord, California Loans: Meridian Regional Lending New York, , New York

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 06 2017
Marek Strachura Mark Strachura Marek is rep for WORLD VENTURES. When signing up told me that he would sign 3 people under me and never did it. Keep asking for info on the business that I signed up to and keep avoiding the questions until I found out that he had not signed the people under me. Gold Coast Author: Gold Coast , Travel Services: Marek Strachura Southport, Gold Coast,

Mar 06 2017
Publicity Guaranteed,/Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Sales Rep misrepresented contract, Mr. Konanykhin admitted employees error, but still trying to charge more than what is owed New York Empire State Building, Dania Beach, District of Columbia, New York, Florida PGI - never adressed the issue of making a mistake on the contract, interesting Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: Publicity Guaranteed, /Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Washington, District of Columbia

Mar 03 2017
Essuranty (Sean Henson claims department rep) This company claim process unresolved..Sent in HTC ONE phone for repairs after filing a claim on 1/27/17. today is March 2, 2017. Still have not received my phone back yet. Nationwide Author: Savannah , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eSurranty Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Brand Rep, SEO Google this scam! Irvine California Author: Simi Valley, California Internet Marketing Companies: Brand Rep Irvine, California

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Reply to the owner's rebuttal Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 22 2017
Cypress Bay Solutions; Certified Payment Processing, LP; Merchant Services; Sales Reps Wanted Sales Rep Marketing SCAM, Telemarketing SCAM, Merchant Services SCAM Carrollton Texas Author: Auburn, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Cypress Bay Solutions Carrollton, Texas

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

25, Report #1352004

Feb 09 2017
Apex Loan Group Apex Business Capital LLC Be careful of these guys. Looked into the company and a bunch of red flags came up. When I asked the rep for some evidence that would put me at ease ,he was using Cashdollar instead of a last name, he got defensive and couldn't provide anything. Another sign of a scam. You've been warned! Internet Author: British Columbia Loans: Apex Loan Group Internet