Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: eps90 rep
There may be more reports for "eps90 rep"
For more results perform a general search for "eps90 rep"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

1, Report #1352004

Feb 09 2017
Apex Loan Group Apex Business Capital LLC Be careful of these guys. Looked into the company and a bunch of red flags came up. When I asked the rep for some evidence that would put me at ease ,he was using Cashdollar instead of a last name, he got defensive and couldn't provide anything. Another sign of a scam. You've been warned! Internet Author: British Columbia Loans: Apex Loan Group Internet

Feb 09 2017
gloss motive bought one bottle for 4.95, told sales rep no other charges or products,charged cc 79.98 las vegas Nevada Bought $300 worth thinking it worked Author: reno, Nevada Home HealthCare: gloss motive las vegas, Nevada

Feb 04 2017
Blackcore Testo BlackCoreNo Called to cancel and the Rep hung up on me they charged me 89.99 and 89.95 Santa Ana ca Author: Wichita, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Blackcore Testo BlackCoreNo Internet

Jan 30 2017
Carid, Justin (manager of wheels and tires), Mike (sales rep) Very rude and placed an order without my approval and will not allow a cancelation Cranbury New Jersey Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Auto Parts: Carid Cranbury, New Jersey

Jan 27 2017
Dusty old cars Brad connor service manager 603 216 5801 Savannah Lockwood customer rep. 603 216 5801 Jason Cox general manager 603 818 8539 Ian Anderson marketing Director 603 818 8511 ex 407 GAYNOR WILBER OWNER 1984 Porsche that THIER sold for 6800.00 6 months ago BUT WILL NOT PAY Nashua New Hampshire Author: Keene, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Dusty old cars Nashua, New Hampshire

6, Report #1352014

Jan 25 2017
Vivint Sales rep advised I could cancel anytime. He put me in a 4 yr contract instead Provo, Utah  Author: Denver , Colorado Security Services: vivint Internet

Jan 23 2017
Total Card, Inc. (TCI) TCI & Razor Ignoseio, Customer Service Rep. Lisa Customer Service Rep., and Jennifer Supervisor Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Chester, Virginia Utility Companies: Total Card, Inc. (TCI) Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jan 22 2017
PerformanceSLC Performance Settlement, Compliance Manager is a Felon and former rep with fraud ridden now defunct Morgan Drexan Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Bait-and-Switch: PerformanceSLC Irvine, California

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 07 2017
Skinendear Argumentative,impolite ,false advertising and deceptive inducements Michelle customer rep was nasty and wouldn't hear me ! Maybe Washington state Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Skinendear Internet

Jan 07 2017
Summer Energy known as Rep Energy Todd Freeman, Jhonny Lee, Neil Leibman the CEO are all scamers!! Scammers and Liars!! Huston Texas Nationwide Author: Franklin, Ohio Liars: Summer Energy known as Rep Energy Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Revita Youth Did not authorize the reorder from the free trail,rep bullied St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Shelbyville, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Revita Youth St. Petersburg,, Florida

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 27 2016
B&D law group KianRyanNancy:supposedly my case manager/claums rep Absolutely Nothing!!! Los Angeles California Author: Elk Grove, California Lawyers: B&D law group Lost Angeles , California

Dec 26 2016
House Your Credit Sal, CEO Monty, Sales Rep They put people/ Families in homes that are not up to living standards for an animal Lancaster South Carolina Author: Palestine, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: House Your Credit Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
Monogramhub Rep named Tatiana Chystyakova and Asia R.Givona contact Center They stole my 8 yr old niece's Christmas Great Neck, New York Internet Author: Aurora, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Monogramhub Internet

Dec 19 2016
Advocare USA Reported to customer service that products made me ill..in 48 hours..fever..cramps..demaned money back..rep argued with me..demanded supervisor..who was a joke..they buy time time and deny your money back..policy is no questions asked money back guarantee..products are eeight loss..full of chemical and who knows what else.. Richardson texas Nationwide Author: coatesville, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Advocare Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Online Academy Denver CO Location-Tony Desantis Rep. tradingacademy.com Was told that I could receive a refund of my registration fee. It's been over 2 years and still waiting. Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Trade Schools: Online Academy Denver CO Location-Tony Desantis Rep. Denver, Colorado

Dec 15 2016
Multiplan National PPO Freedom Life Insurance of America polished sales rep, slick, smooth-will not email policy w/o payment Nationwide DE Author: Claymont, Delaware Health Insurance: Multiplan National PPO Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
Monex Gold & Silver company Frank Gonzalez. Rep. I lost $18,000.00 doing business with Monex 4910 Birch Street Newport Beach, CA 92660 Internet Author: chula vista, California Financial Services: Monex Internet

22, Report #1341938

Dec 07 2016
onlinetires.com THE REP SENT ME THE WRONG TIRES AND REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ONES, THEY STOLE FROM ME. I CAN SHOW YOU CALL ME OR EMAIL ME (((REDACTED))) Cerritos
Author: Calie, California Auto Parts: onlinetires.com Cerritos,

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida