Your Search | equinox skin care

Apr 30 2016
encante skin and encante eye products I was supposed to get a free trial size for 5.95 S& H. I sent that but now they havecharged my checking account 89.77 and 98.71. Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, Indiana Telemarketers: encante skin and encante eye products Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. commitment to customer satisfaction. Mortgage origination services highly competitive. Intercontinental Capital Group loan originators make refinancing or home purchase experience stress free. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. incredibly low default rate as they only originate loans that the borrower will surely be able to keep up with. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Intercontinental Capital Group made a serious commitment implementing their goal of 100% customer satisfaction lets customers feel confident and secure when they choose Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. to take care of their mortgage needs. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Loans: Intercontinental Capital Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States. New York City, New York

Apr 29 2016
On Hand Lawn Care Lawn care company that doesn't show up and when they do they charge you more than your agreement. Little Elm Texas Author: Texas Landscaping: On Hand Lawn Care Little Elm, Texas

Apr 29 2016
Vivalux Skin Care BelleVita Beautiful Face Willis Arnold LLC Bought product and returned it - they kept my money as well. Florida and Arizona Internet
Author: Mission Viejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Vivalux Skin Care Internet

Apr 28 2016
Sunay Face Serum Valere Skin Therapy Billed after cancelled. Santa Ana California
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Sunay Face Serum Santa Ana, California

Apr 28 2016
CareMed Pharmaceutical Services REVIEW: CareMed clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with CareMed Pharmaceutical Services. CareMed employees are trained to build relationships, be positive, interactive, and most of all, listen carefully. Listening is emphasized as key to high quality customer service at CareMed. *UPDATE: CareMed Pharmaceutical Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Professional Specialty Pharmacy Author: Lake Success, New York Pharmacies: CareMed Pharmaceutical Services Lake Success, New York

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
Vita luminance DZM*original skin AFV* Derma vibrant The DZM *Original SKIN AFVA* Permavibrant There was an offer on line you got free anti wrinkle cream and an eye serum for free just had to pay shipping charges. So fifteen days after ordering the product and receiving it they charged me $92.53 & 97.81 plus over draft fees on my bank account. Internet Author: Medical lake , Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Vita luminance Internet

Apr 27 2016
Modern Skin Modern Eye Lots of money! No results! Nevada Internet Author: Bucksport, Maine Health Spas: Modern Skin Internet

Apr 27 2016
Green action lawn care Cussed me out and refused to pay me for work i did for him Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Liars: Green action lawn care Internet

Apr 27 2016
RevitaRx and le jeune This is NOT a free trial!! Will not refund money! They are careful to use correct wording so you will order! RIP OFF! Don't bother unless you want to pay almost 200$ for small containers!!! What a JOKE!!!! Internet Author: Vandalia, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: RevitaRx and le jeune Internet

Apr 27 2016
Jang Health Group I ordered a trial size for $4.95 -30 days later they charged my account for $93.92. New York NewYork, 10011 Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Eye Care: Jang Health Group Internet

15, Report #1302091

Apr 27 2016
luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk I ordered a replica ,pink,lamb skin Chanel handbag which I paid 114 29 GBP. I received a cheap looking, plastic, RED bag that I could buy in a London street market for 10 GBP. China China
Author: London, Alabama Luggage & Leather Goods: luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
Skin Care Complex NEVER Informed that I would be billed every month, just that it ws a free sample Santa Ana CA Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: proskinmax CA

Apr 25 2016
RAPID FULFILLMENT, NOUVA FRESH SKIN CARE, BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS, PREMA BEAUTY CREATIONS USE OF MULTIPLE COMPANY NAMES TO RIP YOU OFF PACOIMA California
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Unusual Rip-Off: RAPID FULFILLMENT PACOIMA, California

Apr 25 2016
My Eyelab late,sloppy,business,disregard,arrogance,business practices,don't care attitude Hollywood Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Customer: My eyelab Hollywood, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Regenere skin cream Worthless skin cream, overpriced and deceptive Centennial, CO Colorado Author: Salida, Colorado Beauty Products: Jeunesse Medica, LLC Internet

Apr 25 2016
Mira Vie Eye Serum Mira Vie Skin CreamEye Serum Review Terrible product, auto shipped and billed without my permission! PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Eye Care: Mira Vie Eye Serum Internet

Apr 25 2016
HGT SKIN SHIMMER MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM fraudulant skin cream Santa Ana CA 92799 SCOTTSDALE, AZ Author: SCOTTSDALE,AZ, Arizona Nursing Homes: HGT SKIN SHIMMER Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Skin elements Beauty impressions After using their product I realize they were falsely advertising it. I contacted skin element and asked what I could do to cancel my subscription. I followed their instructions after six weeks they build my account for $200. When I tried to get this issue resolved they would tell me they were having technical difficulties I would have to return my call. In the meantime they withdrew $200 from my checking account. This was after I'd done everything per their instructions to cancel anything to do with that company. San Fransisco, CA 94115 Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Skin elements Internet

Apr 24 2016
Omni Care Group Inc Not paid an invoice for services rendered Belleair Florida Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Small Business Services: Omni Care Group Inc Belleair, Florida

Apr 24 2016
The Travel Academy - Curt Armstrong They lie, they are WAY overpriced, they don't care about your well-being, they JUST WANT YOUR MONEY...THATS IT. Eagan Minnesota Author: Fairborn, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Travel Academy Eagan, Minnesota