Your Search | equinox skin care

Oct 28 2016
satin youth skin cream SATIN YOUTH SCAM Internet Author: de pere, Wisconsin Alternative Health: satin youth skin cream Internet

Oct 28 2016
KVM SKIN*POMP Truesmakeove Ordered samples of eye & face cream $4.95 + shipping for both. HELLO?? looked at CC Statement and noticed I was charged $89.95 & $85.95. WHAT?? Someone needs to stop this outfit.... Alabama or Nevada Author: Dacula, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: KVM SKIN*POMP Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Brio Skin ,Allegro, Fresh Derma Immediately canceled order the product was still sent and charged $103. Bluffdale Utah Author: Phenix City, Alabama Internet Services: Hydra Skin Science/Brio Skin Allegro Bluffdale, Utah

Oct 27 2016
Skin Complex Rx Deceptive Advertising SCAM!!! Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Complex Rx Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Lee's Total Car Care This place is unbelievably unprofessional. Cartersville Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Lee's Total Car Care Cartersville, Georgia
6, Report #602078

Oct 27 2016
Fidelity Creditor Services - METROPOLITAN ADJUSTMENT Abusive..Collector refusing proof that we don't owe the debt!! Glendale California Education for the NON-Military readers here reagding military members and rentals Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Collection Agencies: Fidelity Creditor Services Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
Total Care Auto/Landcar Larry Miller Volkswagen Contrct not can not be cancel Sandy Utah Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Auto Warranty: Total Care Auto/Landcar Sandy, Utah

Oct 27 2016
John Brandscomb Elder Care in Yukon, OK This guy seems like a complete SHIESTER. BEWARE Yukon Oklahoma Author: Newcastle , Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: John Brandscomb Yukon, Oklahoma

Oct 27 2016
Kroger Krogerlouisvillereturnfee Processed returned charge through bank account after checks were taken care of Elizabethtown Kentucky Wow--- Author: Radcliff, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Oct 26 2016
Eyessentials Skinoptics I have cancelled my order at least 3 times and they continue to keep sending the product and charging my account Santa Ana California Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Eyessentials Internet

Oct 26 2016
alibaba alibaba does not care for buyers Hangzhou Internet Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: alibaba Internet

Oct 26 2016
Payflex Systems USA, Inc Payflex stole the $3,679 I had deposited into my FSA and dependent care accounts! Omaha Nebraska Author: Burlingame, California Financial Services: Payflex Systems USA, Inc Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Care Credit Symphony Bank Care Credit damaged my Credit rating without cause Orlando FL 32896 Nationwide Author: Crandall, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Care Credit Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Vital Eye Care Miracle Skin They charged my credit card $85.97 and $95.97 for products that I never recieved I dont have that info presently Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Telemarketers: Vital Eye Care Internet

Oct 24 2016
DermEssence Ordered sample of skin cream. They started to send more monthly with about $100 charged to. My credit card. Would not take this unused product back nor would they reimburse me. Tifton Georgia Author: Midpines, Nevada Beauty Salons: DermEssence Tifton, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
nexacell nexacell corporation free trial Internet Author: memphis, Tennessee Eye Care: nexacell Internet

Oct 24 2016
FLAWLESS BEAUTY and SKIN (Suzzy) Relumins Advance Glutathione vial 3500mg brought me to EMERGENCY!! Ocean Township New Jersey
Flawless Beauty and Skin has a case open with the FDA Author: rennes, Misc. Health Specialists: Flawless Beauty and Skin Ocean Township, New Jersey

Oct 24 2016
Two Men and a Truck The Movers who don't give a F*** Two men and a truck movers who care fraud credit card charge deposit scam Albuquerque New Mexico Two Men and a Truck Rip Off / REeply months later, what a joke.... Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 23 2016
ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum It is a scam. 14 day free trial and cancel before 14 days, which I did. But they keep charging 89.95 per month. I called again and they said there was nothing on file that I had called. Fountain Valley California Author: McAllen, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet

Oct 23 2016
KATRE Investments Deceptive advertising and charging of unwanted product Sanata Ana California Author: Santa Clara, California Eye Care: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 22 2016
Home Depot Stealing without a gun La Quinta California Exercise reasonable care Author: PALM DESERT, California Liars: Home Depot La Quinta, California

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet