Your Search | eric symons

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Absolute K9 Services Eric Winestead Rockmart GA Extra money to test defective puppy, no papers on new puppy Rockmart Georgia Author: USA, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Absolute K9 Services Rockmart, Georgia

Jul 15 2016
NYS Office of The Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Failed to deliver on promise to go after Land Lords for harassment. Albany New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: NYS Office of The Attorney General Albany, New York

Jul 13 2016
Havertys San Angelo (Eric W.) Eric W. Mrthree two five pushy liar threatening san angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Havertys San Angelo (Eric W.) san angelo, Texas

Jul 07 2016
secret 72 hour credit boost Eric Brent took my money for CPN and did not produce product or answer my calls or email Lawndale,California Author: hamden, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: secret 72 hour credit boost Internet

Jul 03 2016
Woodcraft Design and Build Keith Hay, Eric Wolfe, Woodcraft Build Lies, cuts corners, low quality, defective and damaged materials, vulgar, aggressive, arrogant, harassing, unprofessional, forceful, dishonest, untrustworthy, con man Livonia Michigan
Author: Brighton, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Woodcraft Design and Build Livonia , Michigan

Jul 02 2016
Joe myers ford Eric in service dept Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Joe myers ford Houston, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Erik Brent or Eric Brent Eric Brent and his crooked group just takes your money and does not fulfill the agreement nor returns your calls or emails ounce he has gotten your money. He is a complete ripoff and is committing crimes by operating this way Lawndale California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Lawndale, California

Jun 28 2016
Etsyhots Eric Lee, Mr Jordan, Lin Misha, Chris_li_YL Ripoff wrong shoes sent will not respond to emails I've sent Eric Lee & Lin Misha Shanghai Internet
Author: Alva, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Etsyhots Internet

Jun 23 2016
Broel law Group Eric Broel, Stan Faulkner Malpractice, Gross Negligence, Incompetence, Overbilled Marietta Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Lawyers: Broel law Group Marietta, Georgia

Jun 18 2016
Eric Rosner, Connection Property Management, LLC Eric Rosner, the racist And scammer keept my security deposit From a property I was renting from him After for filling my lease he refused to give me back my security deposit claiming $10,000 in damages This property upon moving was a disaster I am vested thousands of dollars of my own money as a contractor to repair this property over my lease term Neighbors told me that the previous tenant had multiple animals which destroyed the property i'm top of that the original person that rented me the property after if you months into the lease had been arrested for fraud the entire experience with this property was terrible Eric Rosner Is now trying to get more of my money. He has even randomly called me to curse me even after I moved out of the property I hope no one dose Business with him ever Marlton New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Eric Rosner Marlton , New Jersey

37, Report #1311920

Jun 17 2016
Eric Schulman Mid City ManagementOakview Townhomes Liars. Go somewhere else! Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Housing Rentals: Eric Schulman Decatur, Georgia

Jun 16 2016
Eric Yankowit Advisory Tax Service Inc. Took my deposit and did little more. Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: Boca Raton , Florida Lawyers: Eric Yankowit Fort Lauderdale,,

Jun 09 2016
Eric N Gichoya Incomplete work and insufficient work ways Columbus Oh Author: columbus, Ohio Realtors: Eric N Gichoya OH

Jun 05 2016
Cashnetusa Mike Scott , Eric Wryler Sr Manager I was asked to purchase I tune cards and then call Mike Scott with the code number. As of today I have spent over $3,000 on iTunes cards with a promise and a guarantee that I would be getting a loan amount of $6,980.00 through Western Union. I have called Western Union with the tracking number that was given to me and there is always no match with the MTCN number. This is definitely a scam and a fraudulent company. Be very careful when trying to get a loan online. They will rip you off in a heartbeat. Miami Florida Author: Renton, Washington Blabber Mouth: Cashnetusa Internet

May 28 2016
Eric Brent Secret72hourcredit Eric Brent cannot do what he promises!! California Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Eric Brent Internet

May 27 2016
Eric N Gichoya Gichoya, Eric N. fdba ELSA Real Estate and Mortgage Services fbda Elsa International fdba ELSA D aka Elkanah Gichoya fdba ELSA B fdba ELSA International Inc. aka Eric N. Gichoya fdba ELSA C dba ELSA A, 2708 Fourseasons Dr., Columbus 43207 breach of contract ,Fraud and deception Columbus Ohio Settlement Author: Columbus, Ohio Realtors: Eric N Gichoya Columbus, Ohio

May 25 2016
Erick Brent Tsunami Wave LLC Secret 72 hour credit boost Erick v Brent Secret 72 hour credit boost Tsunami Wave LLC Scam Artist, Deceptive BEWARE! Los Angeles, California Internet
Demand letter Author: Columbia, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Erick Brent Tsunami Wave LLC Secret 72 hour credit boost Internet

May 20 2016
Eric Hovind of Creation Today Kent Hovind CreationToday Kent Hovind betrayed by son Eric of Creation Today Pensacola Florida Author: Indy, Indiana Churches: Eric Hovind of Creation Today Pensacola, Florida

May 16 2016
Eric Myers Colin Carlsen Stole $25,000 and Changed his NAME San Fran and LA Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Websites: Eric Myers Internet

May 05 2016
Team One Autogroup Eric Bozian Fraud Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Team One Autogroup Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

May 05 2016
Eric Hull, Rick MacInnes, KCI convergent, KCI communications, KCI technologies I was hired to cover up the company's unethical shady behavior. Then let go so wipe off their hand. hanover, MD Maryland Author: hannover, Maryland Security Services: KCI - Hannover, Sparks MD hanover, Maryland

48, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet Off Grid World Thieves! SCAM SCAM SCAM Internet Author: Idaho Credit Card Fraud: Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet Internet

Apr 25 2016
Eric Vaughn/Windham Mountain Retreat BUYER BEWARE Windham New York
Author: Massapequa Park, New York Building Services: Eric Vaughn/Windham Mountain Retreat Windham, New York