Your Search | eric symons
26, Report #1320939

Aug 05 2016
aquatic safety Eric Hammermeister Cheated me and lied to me White Plains New York Author: new town, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: aquatic safety Internet
27, Report #1320825

Aug 05 2016
40s and shorties, 40sandshorties are seling unlicensed Eric Wright -Eazy-E- air freshener. 40sandshorites have said for some time these will be removed from all stores and cease and desist. However 40sandshorties are doing everything they can to avoid these products from being removed. 40sandshorties have sold these products throughout the USA and through international distirbutors but 40sandshorties think they are above the law and can rip off and sell eazy-e air fresheners and not remove the unlicensed and unauthorized eazy-e air fresheners. Have also ben informed that 40sandshorties are selling unlicensed pins which i know another brand has the license for. 40sandshorties need to be seen on the web of what type of business they truly are - unlicensed eazy-e air fresheners and unlicnsed pins. I find it extremely hard to believe that the Donald Trump air freshener is licensed and what else the 40sandshorties brand has unlicsned and is a rip off. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Unusual Rip-Off: 40s and shorties Nationwide
28, Report #1320316

Aug 02 2016
Crosstown Equity Partners, Mark Adams, Eric ? Company failed to deliver loan after loan approved Atlanta Georgia CROSSTOWN EQUITY PARTNERS RESPONSE - PLEASE STOP REPORTING INACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR INTERACTION! Author: NEW YORK , New York Financial Services: Crosstown Equity Partners Atlanta , Georgia
29, Report #1320289

Aug 02 2016
Stevens Marine, Eric Stevens, Eric Pedersen Biggest crooks in the boat world TIGARD Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Boat Dealers: Stevens Marine Nationwide
30, Report #1320004

Aug 01 2016
Alexander, Greep & Tate , Steve Greep, Eric LaFreniere Do not use these guys as your insurance agent fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Consumer Services: Alexander, Greep & Tate fort lauderdale, Florida
31, Report #1319778

Jul 30 2016
Eric Faber LAHG Corp Eric Faber Stay Away, this guy is a Fraud Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: Eric Faber LAHG Corp Internet
32, Report #1319617

Jul 29 2016
Eric donnell Avent He pretended to be a model and made away with my $2500. I sent him a part payment for a modeling gig, which he was suppose also pay our wardrobe manager when she locates him. He gave us a fake address and made away with the funds buffalo New York Author: Syracuse, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Eric Donnell Avent buffalo, New York
33, Report #1319080

Jul 26 2016
Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti, Tate and Eric Ripoff Service Dept. Rude coniviers shady Management Grand Blanc Michigan Author: Linden, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti Grand Blanc, Michigan

Jul 26 2016
11:24 AM Eric Decker, Ben Summers Los Angeles Nationwide
Unhappy Employee Author: Los Angeles, California Corrupt Companies: Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Student Financial Help Center Eric Baquedano(949) - 359 - 0366 Ext 112 They Ripped me off. Told me that they can approve me for a school loan forgiveness for 699.00! THey have my credit card number and averything. Tustin , California Internet Author: St. Thomas, Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Student Financial Help Center Internet

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Carson Restoration Eric Howard Deceptive description of vehicle Chisholm Mn Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Auto Dealers: Carson Restoration internet

Jul 22 2016
11:53 AM The company sold me a database of Florida companies and link to the data is not available and they will not answer my repeated email requests for help. Internet Satisfied Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Internet Fraud: Eric Internet

Jul 21 2016
U Star loan cash company Eric Smith Company telepjoned me to tell me how lucky I am to be granted a loan with reasonal payments and no hidden fees. And then they told me to protect myself I needed insurance which they would provide to cover unforseen hardships. San Francisco California Author: Inglewood, California Cash Services: U Star loan company San Francisco, California

Jul 18 2016
Executive Funding Group Eric SilvaLester Trador Timeshare Reshale West Palm Beach, Florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Executive Funding Group Internet

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Absolute K9 Services Eric Winestead Rockmart GA Extra money to test defective puppy, no papers on new puppy Rockmart Georgia Author: USA, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Absolute K9 Services Rockmart, Georgia

Jul 15 2016
NYS Office of The Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Failed to deliver on promise to go after Land Lords for harassment. Albany New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: NYS Office of The Attorney General Albany, New York

Jul 13 2016
Havertys San Angelo (Eric W.) Eric W. Mrthree two five pushy liar threatening san angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Havertys San Angelo (Eric W.) san angelo, Texas

Jul 07 2016
secret 72 hour credit boost Eric Brent took my money for CPN and did not produce product or answer my calls or email Lawndale,California Author: hamden, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: secret 72 hour credit boost Internet

Jul 03 2016
Woodcraft Design and Build Keith Hay, Eric Wolfe, Woodcraft Build Lies, cuts corners, low quality, defective and damaged materials, vulgar, aggressive, arrogant, harassing, unprofessional, forceful, dishonest, untrustworthy, con man Livonia Michigan
Author: Brighton, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Woodcraft Design and Build Livonia , Michigan

Jul 02 2016
Joe myers ford Eric in service dept Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Joe myers ford Houston, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Erik Brent or Eric Brent Eric Brent and his crooked group just takes your money and does not fulfill the agreement nor returns your calls or emails ounce he has gotten your money. He is a complete ripoff and is committing crimes by operating this way Lawndale California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Lawndale, California

Jun 28 2016
Etsyhots Eric Lee, Mr Jordan, Lin Misha, Chris_li_YL Ripoff wrong shoes sent will not respond to emails I've sent Eric Lee & Lin Misha Shanghai Internet
Author: Alva, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Etsyhots Internet

Jun 23 2016
Broel law Group Eric Broel, Stan Faulkner Malpractice, Gross Negligence, Incompetence, Overbilled Marietta Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Lawyers: Broel law Group Marietta, Georgia