Your Search | esbi, myiproducts imail voicemail

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Securus Contact Systems Dropped the ball on the second month of service. Happy Valley Oregon Author: Denver, Colorado Voicemail Services: Securus Contact Systems Happy Valley, Oregon

Aug 13 2016
MGR I sent them a package and they never sent returned my refund package it was for an exchange they never answer there phones and I lost money due to the package it's been a month now I've left over 100 voicemail and never got a response Texas Texas Author: Riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: MGR, Chest FX Store Converse,, Texas

May 20 2016
Glitek Tony Le Fraud and ripoff - they sell a defective board then send you a return label. The item is sent to Parcel Zoom which is also owned by Tony Le - entrepreneur fraud- then they say they can't track it. In the meantime Glitek doesn't answer their phone so it is voicemail only and then doesn't reply to email either. Both companies are corrupt. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Toy Stores: Glitek Internet

Apr 22 2016
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 19 2016
Smartfax.com smartfax.com SCAM that you can not cancel! Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Voicemail Services: Smartfax.com Internet

Apr 13 2016
officer brian marshall so called officer brian marshell from state police left voicemail on my cell using number to call from 1911..in voicemail states im involved in a lawsuit and possibly have an arrest warrent then to contact us attorneys office and gave a fony phone number. Never mentions me personally by name . Nationwide Author: hereford, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: officer brian marshall Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Convertport Shola Abidoye Shola Abidoye and Convertport scammed me for $5,000 Internet
Shola's actions speak for themselves. Author: Encinitas, California Business Consulting: Convertport Internet

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. playphone.com Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 27 2016
Advance America Rebecca Outlaw, left a threating message on my voicemail on February 26, 2016, demanding I needed to call her back because I have a loan in her office from advance america, I have never took out a loan with advance america. I was also called on February 25, 2016 from Dave saying Advance America is taking me to court for a loan I never got, this is a scam. Atlanta  Georgia Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Advance America Georgia

Feb 24 2016
Extremesuppliments.com I called the number listed and the voicemail called it globalsuppliments. I never recieved an email of confirmation or reciept of what i paid for and also never recieved my product. Internet Author: Mount vernon, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Extremesuppliments.com Internet

Feb 18 2016
Opus Virtual Offices false advertising, misrepresentation, fraud, refusal to cancel Boca Raton Florida Author: Sacramento, California Voicemail Services: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Intelecom Solutions Joe Fiorillo Intelecom Solutions phone scam Beware of Joe Fiorillo of Intelecom Solutions, 155 Knickerbocker Ave Bohemia NY 11716.  Bohemia New York Author: Port ORange, Florida Voicemail Services: Intelecom Solutions Bohemia, New York

Dec 08 2015
Sean Andrew O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos Defrauded his own Father in Law of $190,000 Rancho Palos Verdes California
Richard Houghton, Investment Properties Mexico Charged!!! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean Andrew O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Nov 23 2015
Sean O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos, Andrew O'Neal Defrauded me of my entire life's savings! Rancho Palos Verdes California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Gibbon, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Nov 14 2015
Chicago Chimney Inc I was charged to clean my chimney. This company never made an attempt to clean the chimney. The worker went to the furnace and used a wet/dry vacuum to vacuum the vent. Then gave me a sheet stating that I should have them to put a liner from the furnace to the chimney. They guys left after that and now the voicemail picks up my calls and it is full. Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Chicago Chimney Inc Internet

Nov 11 2015
SAR and Associates I RECEIVED A HOSTILE VOICEMAIL MESSAGE, SAYING, The voicemail they left, was unprofessional and hostile. Almost threatening to the point of making me put up my guard. I have no idea; via website out of the country. Internet Author: Kenosha , Wisconsin Collection Agencies: SAR and Associates Internet

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Sep 09 2015
loan of america Mike i had receive a call fom ohio an indian guy telling me i had got approve for a loan of $5,000 dollars all he told me was that i needed to get a green dot card so they could verify that i could make a payment every month so i did .then he he told me that a red flag out n i needed to purchase anotherone for the company of another 229 .he stayed on phone with me .then he called me n said one of the cards were no good so i needed to purchase anotherone but i didnt i ignored his call ..i called up green dot card company and they had told me that someone registered my card under a different name that when i realized it was him ....i called him n he told me he was going to reimburse me my money but never did i ask to speak to his boss n he said his his own boss .before i got the green dot card i repeatedly asked him f it was a scam he said no that i could trust him.he told me that im still approve for my loan that the money will be included in the loan...i called him yoday n it goes straight to his voicemail akron ohio I can't stop laughing Author: centralfalls , Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: loan of america Internet

Aug 22 2015
Falcon alarms inc Called us and told us that our current alarm company was no longer in business, then told us that they (falcon alarms) were taking over our account. This was an outright lie. They have no listed phone number and the monitoring companymonitronichas one idea where the company is. They even left a voicemail stating the above.. I've kept it!! See you in court! Fort Oglethorpe Georgia We do not allow our reps say these things. Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Security Services: Falcon alarms inc Georgia

Aug 11 2015
United states credit services James, Accused me of stealing,accused me of obtaining a loan online and not paying it back, threatened to notify my job, threatened to call police,extremely rude when leaving voicemail in my DAUGHTERS cell phone, said i could be arrested, and refused to listen to me, did not deny it being a scam when i said it sounded like it, i got the same information as the original report, couldnt get info, couldnt give me info on who the original debtor was. New york New York Scam Author: spokane, Washington Credit & Debt Services: United states credit services New york, New York

Aug 09 2015
San diego advance skin care Owner is a crook! I bought a a massage package of 3 a while back. I emailed, called, and left a voicemail a couple of times to the number provided on the website to try to redeem my last massage package but the owner ,MARY, is missing and action and would not return emails or phone calls! She's a crook! Hope KARMA bites her in the butt. Do not buy the packages she promotes, be wary of this business. San Diego California Author: California Massage Therapists: San diego advance skin care San Diego, California

Jul 28 2015
skivoip unauthorized charges Internet Author: kahului, Hawaii Voicemail Services: skivoip Internet

Jul 25 2015
United States Credit Services I received a threatening Voicemail stating to call this number STAT at (646)205-6657 or I would have a lawsuit on my hands and Good Luck to me. . Brooklyn New York Author: Alabama Lawyers: United States Credit Services Brooklyn , New York

Jul 23 2015
JNSPets.com Pet Supplies Not honest, meds not in USA, will not answer phone or messages left on voicemail or emails, cannot return products it says Irving, product from Edinburgh, United Kingdom Will not remove from email list and changed name of business Author: East, Tennessee Pet Shops & Supplies: JNSPets.com Internet