Your Search | esbi, myiproducts imail voicemail

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
GAMELOOT NETWORK COMMISSION SCAM - FACTUAL Legitimately earned commissions were never paid. Accounts canceled - no payments made. Company only has voicemail - and email - they ignore both and continue to market as a legitimate company. I need to sue them for FRAUD. Lake Lotawana missouri
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: GAMELOOT NETWORK Internet

Nov 17 2016
Home Adviors Leaves threatening voicemail Nationwide Author: Colorado Advertising Agencies: Home Adviors Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Fanhut Does Not deliver product. If you call it goes right to a voicemail and nobody returns the call. Internet Author: streetsboro, Ohio Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Fanhut Internet

Sep 22 2016
Owner Connect, LLC Owner Connect, Joni Stuker, Joni Smith, Joni Smith Stuker, Joni Smith-Stuker Refused to pay final wages - did not reimburse travel expenses - a company to avoid Hoffman Estates, IL Illinois
Joni Smith Stuker Threatening Voicemail June 5th 2015 8:28AM Author: USA, Illinois Small Business Services: Owner Connect, LLC Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Securus Contact Systems Dropped the ball on the second month of service. Happy Valley Oregon Author: Denver, Colorado Voicemail Services: Securus Contact Systems Happy Valley, Oregon

Aug 13 2016
MGR I sent them a package and they never sent returned my refund package it was for an exchange they never answer there phones and I lost money due to the package it's been a month now I've left over 100 voicemail and never got a response Texas Texas Author: Riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: MGR, Chest FX Store Converse,, Texas

May 20 2016
Glitek Tony Le Fraud and ripoff - they sell a defective board then send you a return label. The item is sent to Parcel Zoom which is also owned by Tony Le - entrepreneur fraud- then they say they can't track it. In the meantime Glitek doesn't answer their phone so it is voicemail only and then doesn't reply to email either. Both companies are corrupt. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Toy Stores: Glitek Internet

Apr 22 2016
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 19 2016
Smartfax.com smartfax.com SCAM that you can not cancel! Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Voicemail Services: Smartfax.com Internet

Apr 13 2016
officer brian marshall so called officer brian marshell from state police left voicemail on my cell using number to call from 1911..in voicemail states im involved in a lawsuit and possibly have an arrest warrent then to contact us attorneys office and gave a fony phone number. Never mentions me personally by name . Nationwide Author: hereford, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: officer brian marshall Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Convertport Shola Abidoye Shola Abidoye and Convertport scammed me for $5,000 Internet
Shola's actions speak for themselves. Author: Encinitas, California Business Consulting: Convertport Internet

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. playphone.com Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 27 2016
Advance America Rebecca Outlaw, left a threating message on my voicemail on February 26, 2016, demanding I needed to call her back because I have a loan in her office from advance america, I have never took out a loan with advance america. I was also called on February 25, 2016 from Dave saying Advance America is taking me to court for a loan I never got, this is a scam. Atlanta  Georgia Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Advance America Georgia

Feb 24 2016
Extremesuppliments.com I called the number listed and the voicemail called it globalsuppliments. I never recieved an email of confirmation or reciept of what i paid for and also never recieved my product. Internet Author: Mount vernon, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Extremesuppliments.com Internet

Feb 18 2016
Opus Virtual Offices false advertising, misrepresentation, fraud, refusal to cancel Boca Raton Florida Author: Sacramento, California Voicemail Services: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Intelecom Solutions Joe Fiorillo Intelecom Solutions phone scam Beware of Joe Fiorillo of Intelecom Solutions, 155 Knickerbocker Ave Bohemia NY 11716.  Bohemia New York Author: Port ORange, Florida Voicemail Services: Intelecom Solutions Bohemia, New York

Dec 08 2015
Sean Andrew O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos Defrauded his own Father in Law of $190,000 Rancho Palos Verdes California
Richard Houghton, Investment Properties Mexico Charged!!! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean Andrew O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Nov 23 2015
Sean O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos, Andrew O'Neal Defrauded me of my entire life's savings! Rancho Palos Verdes California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Gibbon, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Nov 14 2015
Chicago Chimney Inc I was charged to clean my chimney. This company never made an attempt to clean the chimney. The worker went to the furnace and used a wet/dry vacuum to vacuum the vent. Then gave me a sheet stating that I should have them to put a liner from the furnace to the chimney. They guys left after that and now the voicemail picks up my calls and it is full. Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Chicago Chimney Inc Internet

Nov 11 2015
SAR and Associates I RECEIVED A HOSTILE VOICEMAIL MESSAGE, SAYING, The voicemail they left, was unprofessional and hostile. Almost threatening to the point of making me put up my guard. I have no idea; via website out of the country. Internet Author: Kenosha , Wisconsin Collection Agencies: SAR and Associates Internet

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Sep 09 2015
loan of america Mike i had receive a call fom ohio an indian guy telling me i had got approve for a loan of $5,000 dollars all he told me was that i needed to get a green dot card so they could verify that i could make a payment every month so i did .then he he told me that a red flag out n i needed to purchase anotherone for the company of another 229 .he stayed on phone with me .then he called me n said one of the cards were no good so i needed to purchase anotherone but i didnt i ignored his call ..i called up green dot card company and they had told me that someone registered my card under a different name that when i realized it was him ....i called him n he told me he was going to reimburse me my money but never did i ask to speak to his boss n he said his his own boss .before i got the green dot card i repeatedly asked him f it was a scam he said no that i could trust him.he told me that im still approve for my loan that the money will be included in the loan...i called him yoday n it goes straight to his voicemail akron ohio I can't stop laughing Author: centralfalls , Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: loan of america Internet