Your Search | esbi, myiproducts imail voicemail

Aug 22 2015
Falcon alarms inc Called us and told us that our current alarm company was no longer in business, then told us that they (falcon alarms) were taking over our account. This was an outright lie. They have no listed phone number and the monitoring companymonitronichas one idea where the company is. They even left a voicemail stating the above.. I've kept it!! See you in court! Fort Oglethorpe Georgia Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Security Services: Falcon alarms inc Georgia

Aug 11 2015
United states credit services James, Accused me of stealing,accused me of obtaining a loan online and not paying it back, threatened to notify my job, threatened to call police,extremely rude when leaving voicemail in my DAUGHTERS cell phone, said i could be arrested, and refused to listen to me, did not deny it being a scam when i said it sounded like it, i got the same information as the original report, couldnt get info, couldnt give me info on who the original debtor was. New york New York Scam Author: spokane, Washington Credit & Debt Services: United states credit services New york, New York

Aug 09 2015
San diego advance skin care Owner is a crook! I bought a a massage package of 3 a while back. I emailed, called, and left a voicemail a couple of times to the number provided on the website to try to redeem my last massage package but the owner ,MARY, is missing and action and would not return emails or phone calls! She's a crook! Hope KARMA bites her in the butt. Do not buy the packages she promotes, be wary of this business. San Diego California Author: California Massage Therapists: San diego advance skin care San Diego, California

Jul 28 2015
skivoip unauthorized charges Internet Author: kahului, Hawaii Voicemail Services: skivoip Internet

Jul 25 2015
United States Credit Services I received a threatening Voicemail stating to call this number STAT at (646)205-6657 or I would have a lawsuit on my hands and Good Luck to me. . Brooklyn New York Author: Alabama Lawyers: United States Credit Services Brooklyn , New York

Jul 23 2015
JNSPets.com Pet Supplies Not honest, meds not in USA, will not answer phone or messages left on voicemail or emails, cannot return products it says Irving, product from Edinburgh, United Kingdom Author: East, Tennessee Pet Shops & Supplies: JNSPets.com Internet

Jul 13 2015
Cover One Cover One is a supplemental insurance co. A charge was placed to my checking acct for $287.46 on June 18,2015 throwing my acct into deficit. After several attempts calling them, I finally spoke to a representative who didn't seem concerned that someone had processed this transaction and I was told the monies would be refunded within 14 business days. As of today July 13,2015 I have yet to receive the funds and cannot get a representative to return any of my voice mails that I had left. The number goes straight to a recording stating a representative will be with you shortly and after 6 minutes of aweful music I am sent to a voicemail. I was told that I would get a phone call with the recording of this so called purchase, so that I can hear who made this purchase. 715402 is the ext number I am send to after holding... Internet Author: Lake Forest, California Health Insurance: Cover One Internet

Jun 17 2015
The Appliance Guy They came and put in a new thermostat in my refrigerator. Didn't stay to see if it worked or anything else needed fixed. 10 minutes and charged me $100.00. On top of that he brought his wife and new born baby with him. What kind of business is this? Well just like I thought it is not working properly and for 3 days I have called to get them. They won't tell you their individual names. I told them it wasn't working and they need to come fix it and that I din't intend to pay again. They owe me she assured me they would. Told me she would call me back. She never has and when I try to call her it goes to voicemail. Cloverdale Indiana The Appliance Guy Author: roachdale, Indiana Small Business Services: The Appliance Guy Cloverdale, Indiana

Jun 12 2015
National Pool Wholesalers emails come from domain - ipoolgroup.com Bought inground pool kit - parts and pieces are missing. They hide behind support system and voicemail. They do answer sales line each time!! florida Author: Mech, Virginia Sporting Goods: National Pool Wholesalers Internet

May 21 2015
Edge Video llc Findrare dvds.com I ordered an item and they never sent it to me try to contact them I have no contact with them their number is unlisted the other number that they have no one picks up it goes straight to voicemail Internet Author: Melbourne , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Edge Video llc

May 18 2015
Regus Group Dishonest business practices of Regus Honolulu Global Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Voicemail Services: Regus Group Nationwide

Apr 24 2015
BestReplica.sr I wire transferred $1,160. to them April 1st and as soon as they received the funds all communication from them stopped. Never received the merchanidse I purchased. Sent mnumerous emails which prior to me sending the funds were always promptly answered. After they got the funds no response. Phone ALWAYS goes to voicemail Not sure. Not listed. Wesbite .sr is Suriname Internet,
Author: Portland, Oregon Jewelry Stores: BestReplica.sr Internet

Apr 21 2015
Wang gang They sent me some fake sneakers with some fake shades they advertise every thing is real 30 day return for unused products I opened the poorly sent box and immediately realized the sneakers were fake I sent a number of emails with no response call the number straight to voicemail the return address looks so fake I'm just frustrated Shanghai China
Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Mail Order: Wang gang Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
Foreclosure Law Center Centry Legal Group SCAM ARTISTS! Internet Author: Monroe, New Jersey Voicemail Services: Foreclosure Law Center Internet

Apr 13 2015
TalkDesk.com mytalkdesk,talkdesk Talkdesk is a scam and a horrible product mountain view California Author: pleasant grove, Utah Voicemail Services: TalkDesk.com mountain view, California

16, Report #1221905

Apr 11 2015
Birch Communications Birch Communications is a SCAM! HORRIBLE Customer Service! Atlanta, GA Georgia Complaint Response Author: Houston, Texas Voicemail Services: Birch Communications Atlanta, GA , Georgia

Apr 10 2015
Complaint Review: Hillcrest Media Group | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Hillcrest Media Group MillCity Press Hillcrest Media Group ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Minneapolis Minnesota Coming soon Hillcrest ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) voicemail on youtube Author: Northfield, Minnesota Literary Agencies: Hillcrest Media Group Minneapolis, Minnesota

Mar 16 2015
The Revenue Group I have no idea what this company wants with me, but after filing my State of Ohio taxes, I am being referred to this company. They are taking my refund and I have no idea why. I try calling them and only get a voicemail or operator. Cleveland Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: The Revenue Group Cleveland, Ohio

Mar 06 2015
Andrew Rudnick This person is a fraud. I purchased 2 lasar packages from his NY location, paid over @3000.00 for laser hair treatments and he went out of business from day to night. I tried calling his corporate offices only to get a voicemail. He stole my hard earned money fully knowing that he was not going to stay open. In researching this man with my attorney we have found that many clients were robbed. Not only did he close his NY location , he was also shut down from Boston and Florida for not paying his lease. He is also being convicted of identity theft and fraud. He took loans out using his own employees identity. Boca Raton , florida sleek patient procedures Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Health Spas: Andrew Rudnick Boca Raton, Select State/Province

Mar 06 2015
Opus Virtual Offices Tammy Hilton Stay Away!!! Company is Dishonest and a Scam. Customer Service is horrible. Boca Raton Internet
Update to Report Author: San Diego, California Voicemail Services: Opus Virtual Offices Internet

Feb 24 2015
VALIANT HOMES LTD. SAM TOLICH his details no longer valid had completed 2 subcontract work with agreement signed in oct-nov 2014. up until now we've been playing cat chasing mouse to make outstanding payments to our company. He had ignored our emails, phone calls and attempts to contact him. Last week was our last encounter with him through his office receptionist trying to ensure payments made to us. He had only briefly said it would bel last Friday we would receive payments. None has been made to us up to this point. We made a officelocation visit and office was closed and was told by a contractor that all work had been stopped last Monday (23rd Feb, 2015) due to receivership. We then called his mobile which gave a voicemail message that Sam was no longer working for the company and to call Hamish. He has been lying to us the entire time. A horrible fraudulent company and it is no wonder that he gets himself into deep trouble because he has been a terrible manipulator who has dealt with and handled his business dealings without professionalism and great deception. Please be warned not to deal with such lousy, dishonest, and insincere person as Sam Tolich GLENFIELD Auckland Hamish Clarke director of Valiant Homes refused to cooperate with recievers Author: AUCKLAND, Other Builders & Contractors: VALIANT HOMES LTD. Internet

Feb 18 2015
Vonage Cancelled my service and received a bill for undetailed charges Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Voicemail Services: Vonage Internet

23, Report #1209452

Feb 16 2015
Skype.com Suspended my account including my $18 worth of credit. Internet Skype's Response Author: Mt. Baldy, California Voicemail Services: Skype.com Internet

24, Report #1207786

Feb 09 2015
FIXANYLAPTOP I gave my laptop to Victor four months ago to replace the screen. I checked on the laptop several times and it was not done yet. Now I haven't been able to reach him for three weeks and he's left the office listed. The only number I have goes to voicemail. He's been in business for years so I can't imagine what he's doing or where he is. But I haven't got my laptop back yet. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: FIXANYLAPTOP Brooklyn, New York

25, Report #1205019

Jan 28 2015
GE Money Capital left voicemail. When I called back the man I spoke to got ugly Internet SCAM Author: Beaumont, Texas Financial Services: GE Money Capital Internet