Your Search | esbi, myiproducts imail voicemail

Aug 06 2014
LifeLine from Verizon Seniors Targeted in 'Lifeline' Scam Brooklyn NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Voicemail Services: Telephone Companies: LifeLine from Verizon Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
D.A. Systems Company This company mailed me what seemed like a legitimate job opportunity. I researched the company online, saw nothing negative, even called the phone number which rang to a voicemail. They sent a check, which I am skeptical of, but it looked legit. After 3 days sitting in my bank account, they emptied my account. Auburn Hills Michigan Author: Everett , Massachusetts Employment Services: D.A. Systems Company Auburn Hilld, Michigan

Jun 20 2014
Fun Factory Parties, Jeff Herring Threatened Bodily Harm in voicemail, name calling and harassment San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Party Planners: Fun Factory Parties Select State/Province

Jun 05 2014
Andrew Rudnick This person is a fraud. I purchased 2 lasar packages from his NY location, paid over @3000.00 for laser hair treatments and he went out of business from day to night. I tried calling his corporate offices only to get a voicemail. He stole my hard earned money fully knowing that he was not going to stay open. In researching this man with my attorney we have found that many clients were robbed. Not only did he close his NY location , he was also shut down from Boston and Florida for not paying his lease. He is also being convicted of identity theft and fraud. He took loans out using his own employees identity. Boca Raton , florida Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Health Spas: Andrew Rudnick Boca Raton, Select State/Province

May 12 2014
WiMac Tel Jacksonville, Florida I received a bill for $20.08 for calls made to my cell phone and I was charged when the call went to my voicemail Jacksonville Florida Author: GLENDALE, Arizona Telephone Companies: WiMac Tel Jacksonville, Florida Jacksonville, Florida

May 10 2014
Living in comfort Cancelled an order less than 24 hours after ordering and was sent email $2399 would be credited to my account . A month later no credit and phone calls go to voicemail with no call back and emails unanswered. Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Millsboro, Delaware Furniture & Furnishings: Living in comfort Gaithersburg, Maryland

Apr 23 2014
sunrise student loan Bruce I heard the advertisement over the radio, and it sounded great I thought this would be a turn around for me! I got in touch with the agency in january.We talked about my possible options, and he called me several if times.I gave him a calk back around february and made the payment! I heard from him twice , he suppose to send me documents to sign and havent receive them yet!! Everytime I call to speak to someone it go straight to bruce voicemail it been two months since I spoke to someone if I cant get any assistance, I would like my money back thanks! phoenix Arizona Author: Arkansas Corrupt Companies: sunrise student loan phoenix, Arizona

Apr 21 2014
j2 Global Inc / Onebox Service quit working Internet Author: Hemet, California Voicemail Services: j2 Global Inc Internet

Apr 11 2014
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Refused to refund me my $115.00 when I have a voicemail fro Matt the GM indicating that he would do so. Port St Lucie Florida Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Plumbing: Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Port St Lucie, Florida

Apr 08 2014
Opus Virtual Offices Billing Errors Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Voicemail Services: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Mar 31 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company, LFG LLC Harassement, Threatening phone calls and voicemail, never sending ANY documentation and only demanding money, horrible customer service, rip-off for small business owners. Chicago Illinois Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Mar 05 2014
Hiko Energy Outrageous energy bill, no way to contact, phone goes to a voicemail that is full Monsey Nationwide Author: HOBOKEN, New Jersey Fuel Companies: Hiko Energy Nationwide

Feb 27 2014
Grasshopper Voicemail Service Getting charged for 3 minute hang-ups?? Internet
Author: Marietta, Georgia Voicemail Services: Grasshopper Voicemail Service Select State/Province

Feb 17 2014
UTLS DEFAULT SERVICING, LLC DANA A. ROSAS,  STEPHEN WEAVER, NORMA  LIARS, VOICEMAIL FULL, HAVE STEALING HOMES DOWN TO A SCIENCE, FRAUD ON COURT Irvine California Author: ROCKLIN, California Loans: UTLS DEFAULT SERVICING, LLC Irvine, California

Feb 06 2014
Ascentive Left me a voicemail that they were going to renew my Ascentive, that I never had! Notified me that they were taking money from my bank account. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: New Kenington, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Ascentive Philedelphia, Pa. 1910, Select State/Province

16, Report #1120174

Feb 01 2014
AOL VOICEMAIL AOL Voicemail still charging for a canceled voicemail service for 5 months now New York New York Author: Woodland HIlls, California Internet Fraud: AOL VOICEMAIL New York, New York

17, Report #1119868

Jan 31 2014
blast personal training the company only has a voicemail that makes it hard to cancel. nobody returns calls.once I contacted the company they continue to bill me and over draft my account on numerous occasions. margate Florida Author: pompano, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: blast personal training margate, Florida

Jan 25 2014
PRESTON LORD ENTREPRISES I paid $299.00 plus $92.00 for stampsf for 290 letters and enevelopes which I mailed out I received no Payment of any kind, It was not possible to contact anyone asyou got a voicemail and never a return call. Thiss was diffinetly a real scam and ripoff. Basking Ridge New Jersey Author: Cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: PRESTON LORD ENTREPRISES Basking Ridge, New Jersey

Jan 23 2014
iowa steak company Des moines ia 50265 iowa steak from des moines ia sold me $254 dollars worth of meat that is no good and unedible. ive. tried calling there number.numerous times and no one answers and theres no voicemail. im a single mother with 3 young children and I need my money back to buy food they can actually eat. des moines Iowa
Author: kirksville, Missouri Door to Door Sales: iowa steak company Des moines ia 50265 des moines , Iowa

Jan 11 2014
Events and Adventures I have copy of harassing voicemail and emails - due to reporting Events and Adventures as a scam Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Events and Adventures Houston, Texas

Jan 11 2014
AURAVIE SKINCARE SHADY COMPANY, LIED ABOUT SHIPPING DATE TO SHORTEN 10-DAY TRIAL TO CONSUMER, BEWARE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE VOICEMAIL TRICKERY. DO NOT USE AUTOMATED SYSTEM!!! CALL BACK WHEN YOU CAN TALK TO A PERSON!!! Van Nuys California Author: London, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: AURAVIE SKINCARE Van Nuys, California

Jan 01 2014
reachoutmobile.com reachoutwireless.com They have not given me the amount of free minutes and texts that I was supposed to have on my phone. Also I have a very hard time making any outgoing calls or setting up my voicemail (even after several months and a lot of effort on my part). internet Author: Jamestown, California Telephones: reachoutmobile.com Internet

Oct 22 2013
Kall8 Kall8 fake calls with no one on the line and a fake number when you call back daily Seattle Washington Author: asheville, North Carolina Voicemail Services: Kall8 Seattle , Washington

Oct 08 2013
Elevate Go Elevate FRAUD, Owes me money and will not answer phone, email, voicemail. recpetionist keeps disconnecting me when i call or not answering at all. San Clemente California Author: Austin, Texas Home Security: Elevate San Clemente, California

Aug 21 2013
evoicemail i purchased a phone number and account melbourne austrailia Author: conroe, Texas Voicemail Services: evoicemail Select State/Province