Your Search | esbi, myiproducts imail voicemail

Jan 19 2016
Intelecom Solutions Joe Fiorillo Intelecom Solutions phone scam Beware of Joe Fiorillo of Intelecom Solutions, 155 Knickerbocker Ave Bohemia NY 11716.  Bohemia New York Author: Port ORange, Florida Voicemail Services: Intelecom Solutions Bohemia, New York

Dec 26 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Richard Houghton CHARGED.... On THE RUN! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Dec 08 2015
Sean Andrew O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos Defrauded his own Father in Law of $190,000 Rancho Palos Verdes California
Richard Houghton, Investment Properties Mexico Charged!!! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean Andrew O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Nov 23 2015
Sean O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos, Andrew O'Neal Defrauded me of my entire life's savings! Rancho Palos Verdes California
Richard Houghton, Investment Properties Mexico Charged!!! Author: Gibbon, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Nov 14 2015
Chicago Chimney Inc I was charged to clean my chimney. This company never made an attempt to clean the chimney. The worker went to the furnace and used a wet/dry vacuum to vacuum the vent. Then gave me a sheet stating that I should have them to put a liner from the furnace to the chimney. They guys left after that and now the voicemail picks up my calls and it is full. Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Chicago Chimney Inc Internet

Nov 11 2015
SAR and Associates I RECEIVED A HOSTILE VOICEMAIL MESSAGE, SAYING, The voicemail they left, was unprofessional and hostile. Almost threatening to the point of making me put up my guard. I have no idea; via website out of the country. Internet Author: Kenosha , Wisconsin Collection Agencies: SAR and Associates Internet

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Sep 09 2015
loan of america Mike i had receive a call fom ohio an indian guy telling me i had got approve for a loan of $5,000 dollars all he told me was that i needed to get a green dot card so they could verify that i could make a payment every month so i did .then he he told me that a red flag out n i needed to purchase anotherone for the company of another 229 .he stayed on phone with me .then he called me n said one of the cards were no good so i needed to purchase anotherone but i didnt i ignored his call ..i called up green dot card company and they had told me that someone registered my card under a different name that when i realized it was him ....i called him n he told me he was going to reimburse me my money but never did i ask to speak to his boss n he said his his own boss .before i got the green dot card i repeatedly asked him f it was a scam he said no that i could trust him.he told me that im still approve for my loan that the money will be included in the loan...i called him yoday n it goes straight to his voicemail akron ohio I can't stop laughing Author: centralfalls , Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: loan of america Internet

Aug 22 2015
Falcon alarms inc Called us and told us that our current alarm company was no longer in business, then told us that they (falcon alarms) were taking over our account. This was an outright lie. They have no listed phone number and the monitoring companymonitronichas one idea where the company is. They even left a voicemail stating the above.. I've kept it!! See you in court! Fort Oglethorpe Georgia Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Security Services: Falcon alarms inc Georgia

Aug 11 2015
United states credit services James, Accused me of stealing,accused me of obtaining a loan online and not paying it back, threatened to notify my job, threatened to call police,extremely rude when leaving voicemail in my DAUGHTERS cell phone, said i could be arrested, and refused to listen to me, did not deny it being a scam when i said it sounded like it, i got the same information as the original report, couldnt get info, couldnt give me info on who the original debtor was. New york New York Scam Author: spokane, Washington Credit & Debt Services: United states credit services New york, New York

Aug 09 2015
San diego advance skin care Owner is a crook! I bought a a massage package of 3 a while back. I emailed, called, and left a voicemail a couple of times to the number provided on the website to try to redeem my last massage package but the owner ,MARY, is missing and action and would not return emails or phone calls! She's a crook! Hope KARMA bites her in the butt. Do not buy the packages she promotes, be wary of this business. San Diego California Author: California Massage Therapists: San diego advance skin care San Diego, California

Jul 28 2015
skivoip unauthorized charges Internet Author: kahului, Hawaii Voicemail Services: skivoip Internet

Jul 25 2015
United States Credit Services I received a threatening Voicemail stating to call this number STAT at (646)205-6657 or I would have a lawsuit on my hands and Good Luck to me. . Brooklyn New York Author: Alabama Lawyers: United States Credit Services Brooklyn , New York

Jul 23 2015
JNSPets.com Pet Supplies Not honest, meds not in USA, will not answer phone or messages left on voicemail or emails, cannot return products it says Irving, product from Edinburgh, United Kingdom Author: East, Tennessee Pet Shops & Supplies: JNSPets.com Internet

Jul 13 2015
Cover One Cover One is a supplemental insurance co. A charge was placed to my checking acct for $287.46 on June 18,2015 throwing my acct into deficit. After several attempts calling them, I finally spoke to a representative who didn't seem concerned that someone had processed this transaction and I was told the monies would be refunded within 14 business days. As of today July 13,2015 I have yet to receive the funds and cannot get a representative to return any of my voice mails that I had left. The number goes straight to a recording stating a representative will be with you shortly and after 6 minutes of aweful music I am sent to a voicemail. I was told that I would get a phone call with the recording of this so called purchase, so that I can hear who made this purchase. 715402 is the ext number I am send to after holding... Internet Author: Lake Forest, California Health Insurance: Cover One Internet

Jun 17 2015
The Appliance Guy They came and put in a new thermostat in my refrigerator. Didn't stay to see if it worked or anything else needed fixed. 10 minutes and charged me $100.00. On top of that he brought his wife and new born baby with him. What kind of business is this? Well just like I thought it is not working properly and for 3 days I have called to get them. They won't tell you their individual names. I told them it wasn't working and they need to come fix it and that I din't intend to pay again. They owe me she assured me they would. Told me she would call me back. She never has and when I try to call her it goes to voicemail. Cloverdale Indiana The Appliance Guy Author: roachdale, Indiana Small Business Services: The Appliance Guy Cloverdale, Indiana

Jun 12 2015
National Pool Wholesalers emails come from domain - ipoolgroup.com Bought inground pool kit - parts and pieces are missing. They hide behind support system and voicemail. They do answer sales line each time!! florida Author: Mech, Virginia Sporting Goods: National Pool Wholesalers Internet

May 21 2015
Edge Video llc Findrare dvds.com I ordered an item and they never sent it to me try to contact them I have no contact with them their number is unlisted the other number that they have no one picks up it goes straight to voicemail Internet Author: Melbourne , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Edge Video llc

May 18 2015
Regus Group Dishonest business practices of Regus Honolulu Global Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Voicemail Services: Regus Group Nationwide

Apr 24 2015
BestReplica.sr I wire transferred $1,160. to them April 1st and as soon as they received the funds all communication from them stopped. Never received the merchanidse I purchased. Sent mnumerous emails which prior to me sending the funds were always promptly answered. After they got the funds no response. Phone ALWAYS goes to voicemail Not sure. Not listed. Wesbite .sr is Suriname Internet,
Author: Portland, Oregon Jewelry Stores: BestReplica.sr Internet

Apr 21 2015
Wang gang They sent me some fake sneakers with some fake shades they advertise every thing is real 30 day return for unused products I opened the poorly sent box and immediately realized the sneakers were fake I sent a number of emails with no response call the number straight to voicemail the return address looks so fake I'm just frustrated Shanghai China
Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Mail Order: Wang gang Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
Foreclosure Law Center Centry Legal Group SCAM ARTISTS! Internet Author: Monroe, New Jersey Voicemail Services: Foreclosure Law Center Internet

Apr 13 2015
TalkDesk.com mytalkdesk,talkdesk Talkdesk is a scam and a horrible product mountain view California Author: pleasant grove, Utah Voicemail Services: TalkDesk.com mountain view, California

24, Report #1221905

Apr 11 2015
Birch Communications Birch Communications is a SCAM! HORRIBLE Customer Service! Atlanta, GA Georgia Complaint Response Author: Houston, Texas Voicemail Services: Birch Communications Atlanta, GA , Georgia

Apr 10 2015
Complaint Review: Hillcrest Media Group | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Hillcrest Media Group MillCity Press Hillcrest Media Group ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Minneapolis Minnesota Coming soon Hillcrest ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) voicemail on youtube Author: Northfield, Minnesota Literary Agencies: Hillcrest Media Group Minneapolis, Minnesota