Your Search | espresso italia or espresso italia marketing

1, Report #1341938

Dec 07 2016
onlinetires.com THE REP SENT ME THE WRONG TIRES AND REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ONES, THEY STOLE FROM ME. I CAN SHOW YOU CALL ME OR EMAIL ME (((REDACTED))) Cerritos
Author: Calie, California Auto Parts: onlinetires.com Cerritos,

2, Report #1341932

Dec 07 2016
Aspire Marketing Guaranteed Tech Support 24/7 New South Wales 2067 South Wales Australia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Aspire Marketing Australia

3, Report #1341924

Dec 07 2016
Parcel Zoom They have not shipped an item and then send it PRIORTY MAIL. nEXT THEY HAVE REMOVED AN ITEM FROM MY ACCOUNT. I feel the company orwners has done a runner stolen all stock or sold my merchasdise.Warning they have not answer any my mail Phone calls or email.I will ring Police is I not get an answer from email. Parlin New Jeresy Author: Missouri City, Texas United States Post Office: Parcel Zoom Parlin,

4, Report #1341922

Dec 07 2016
ugg-boots.com product is not as ordered or as described. I ordered mens. They sent womens. They are not leather or sheepskin as described. They are totally fake leather and synthetic fur and very hard. Internet Author: Ramah, New Mexico Clothing Stores: ugg-boots.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
Continental Warranty Inc. This company offers very expensive so-called comprehensive auto warranties and then nickels and dimes customers when repairs are needed or just refuses to cover repairs outright! Claymont Delaware Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Warranty: Continental Warranty Inc. Claymont, Delaware

Dec 07 2016
etags.com Pile on the fee's. Slick operators have an answer to your every question. Don't have the time or money. Ft. Launderdale Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: etags.com Ft. Launderdale, Florida

Dec 06 2016
International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Christian Norton Did not tell truth and sold and-or solicited product under false descriptives Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: HUNTINGTON, West Virginia Liars: International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dec 06 2016
WYSJ Media Fraudster ,Sean Glover,... sign spmething. Dishonest individual. Two deals now on two loans. No acknowledgement/fee upon introduction - they will relentlessly burn you. Do not deal a deal with them if you can avoid it or they will take your contacts People like this ruin the entertainment industry by showing their true colors. Los Angeles California Author: California Producers: WYSJ Media Los Angeles, California

Dec 06 2016
AT&T / DISH Monthly bills change and get higher , poor internet service (not as promised or advertised,) VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE marietta,ga. Nationwide Author: marietta, Georgia Telephone Companies: AT&T / DISH Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
LocalNotaryNetwork Never followed up or gave me assignments as promised. San Diego California Author: OAKLAND, California Advertising / Deceptive: LocalNotaryNetwork San Diego, California

Dec 06 2016
NastyDress I bought 2 clothing items from them and still have not received any sort of confirmation or shipping. Money is gone and clothes have not arrived. Internet
Author: Monument , Colorado Clothing Stores: NastyDress Internet

Dec 06 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered a product and never received it, I try to call and email and I get no reply or answer. they are a rip off! Santa Ana or Irvine California
Author: Auburn, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Santa Ana or Irvine, California

Dec 05 2016
Fyber Rip off. Roughly 1 in ten of their offers actually pay. Support is useless. They demand screenshots, email evidence, and confirmation codes to prove offers were completed. It's THEIR job to track offer completion. It should not fall to the consumer. And not once out of hundreds of attempts has support credited me with the game currency I was supposed to recieve. Internet Author: Nowhere, California Internet Marketing Companies: Fyber Internet

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Tuff Shed Storage Units and/or (Mr. Hyman )and/or (Mr. Juan Contreras) Refuse to respond to complaint of Use of Cheap Presswood while guranteeing a Lifetime Warranty on buildings. Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Storage Companies: Tuff Shed Storage Units Houston, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Smile Savvy Terrible - Buyer Beware Mansfield Texas Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Smile Savvy Mansfield, Texas

Dec 05 2016
JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO ,ph.linkedin.com/in/janbuencamino ; onlinejobs.ph/jobseekers/info/166031 ; flickr.com/photos/janztot123/albums ; BEWEAR YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY ME TO STAY AWAY FROM JAN BUENCAMINO NO WORK FOR PAY General Santos City
RICHARD ALBERTY OF FLORIDA DEAD BEAT CLIENT EMPLOYER FROM HELL Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO Internet

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Price A Building - John Barber | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Centennial Colorado Report posted is blatantly a Lie!! Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Price A Building - John Barber Centennial, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
Chrome Wheel Exchange or Mike Byner Said Company required an 800.00 decurity deposit for core rims. We returned the core rims but our deposit was not returned, neither were our core rims. This company has retained our core deposit AND our core rims. Brighton Michigan Author: Connellsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Chrome Wheel Exchange Brighton, Michigan

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to make it right. Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
govsimplified this company make profit in a Return or no Service performed Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: govsimplified Internet

Dec 05 2016
TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) or TryTrimGenesis Deceptive Free Trial Offer that results in autobilling of $100's without pre-approval or notice Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) Internet