Your Search | espresso italia or espresso italia marketing

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Feb 02 2016
Jxe.Com or jxe Peterbilt dealership Faulty and false issue with regards to coverups Grand Rapids michigan Author: Michigan Trucking Companies: Jxe.Com or jxe Peterbilt dealership Internet

Feb 02 2016
CityWide Control Greg Mason charged for marketing services which he didn't deliver on Jacksonville Florida Author: carlsbad, California Mortgage Companies: CityWide Control Greg Mason Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 02 2016
access insurance access insurance would not pay claim or return phone calls after paying $423.00 a month fee for insurance ATLANTA GA Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES, California Car Insurance: access insurance Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Internet Local Listings Deceptive Advertising / False Advertising Santa Ana California Author: New Milford, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Internet Local Listings Santa Ana, California

Feb 02 2016
Yandy.com yandy.com either stole my money or threw it away. Internet Author: Lynnwood , Washington Clothing Stores: Yandy.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Scam company knows my personal info claims I owe a debt but provides no proof or receipt from payments made Internet Author: Centralia, Washington Legal Process Servers: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Internet

Feb 01 2016
Mobile Tout Terrain MTT or M.T.T. Poor product and pathetic After-Sales Service Toulouse, France Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Tout Terrain Internet

Feb 01 2016
LITE MOVING AND SONS INC PRICE SCAMMER, WEIGHT SCAMMER, DESTROYS FURNITURE, WON'T REPAIR OR REPLACE FRANKLIN SQUARE New York Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts Moving Companies: LITE MOVING AND SONS INC FRANKLIN SQUARE, New York

Feb 01 2016
Annex Funding Yellow Stone, Loan Me, Quest Financial Solutions, Mario Bendicho, Ed Eugene Haley Hire people to call businesses get them to borrow money from annex at a extremely high rate, then either fire you so they don't have to pay you, or tell you you just have bad luck and the loans you've opened were declined or never closed either way you don't get paid Newport Beach California Thanks for finding them I have a judgement against them! Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Annex Funding Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2016
Peaktwo Peak Two , Mark Granetz COMPANY AND GUY IS A FRAUD HIRED TO WRITE BAD REVIEWS OF PLACES HE HAS NEVER BEEN TOO Charlotte, North Carolina WINTERGREEN Virginia Author: fx, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Peaktwo Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 01 2016
Alexandrea Stewart Aka Alexandrea Macian Stewart Aka Alex Stewart Aka Kim Babbat - Practically Rented, Propertyprofessionalsuk, Uptown Downtown Realty, 4Rent Magazine, RentRoll-Manager rip-off! Unlicensed illegal Apartment Information Vendor. Scotland, New York, United Kingdom
Alexandrea Merrell aka Andrea Delauren Author: new york, New York Realtors: Alexandrea Stewart - Alexandrea Macian Stewart - Alex Stewart - Andrea Stewart - Kim Babbat Glasgow, Other

Feb 01 2016
CASH ADVANCE Received a warning or a notice from a Katherine Hernandez from CASH ADVANCE stating I owe $300 and to settle I need to pay $400 if not the court amount will be $6300.00 docket number and all included. Co incidentally THW SAME LETTER IS POSTED ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE WITH SAME CONTENT DIFFERENT DOCKET number. No number from or any anykind of contact info from them or this Katherine Hernandez. Internet Author: Glendale, California Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE Internet

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet

Feb 01 2016
Doppler Internet Schererville Indiana Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jan 31 2016
Houlihans or Orielly hospitality management Nicole Becker Jackie Smith WRONGFULLY terminated and discrimnated columbia Missouri Author: rocheport, Missouri Restaurants: Houlihans or Orielly hospitality management columbia , Missouri

Jan 31 2016
Product Report Card Zac McGrath This is a survey company who never pays and then asks for your paypal address Denver CO Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: Product Report Card Internet

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
simplecig ecigarettesfast Company owner does not honor web site promise for guaranteed replace or refund. Corona California Author: DARBY, Montana Smoke Shops: simplecig Corona, California

Jan 31 2016
Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing Premier Marketing, Impact Marketing Don Reza, Ann (fake assistant) Nick Rezac Don Reza doesnt return calls, only takes money. blue bell Pennsylvania Author: USA, New York Drugstores: Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing blue bell, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California

Jan 31 2016
Angie's List TK Nelson - sales rep They Don't Practice What they Preach Internet Author: houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Angie's List Internet

Jan 31 2016
home services now lakeland florida ron massey, dale massey, Ronald dale massey I WAS NOTIFIED BY RONALD DALE MASSEY THAT HE WAS A CONTRACTOR AND NEEDED ME TO DO SOME CLEANING FOR HIM, HE ASSURED ME THAT ONCE THE JOB WAS DONE THAT I NEEDED TO SEND HIM PICS AND INVOICE HIM WHICH I DONE. HE SAID IT WOULD BE A FEW WEEKS WHICH IS COMMON PROCEDURE HERE IN FLORIDA SO I WAITED, WHEN I CONTACTED HIM HE SAID HE HAD NOT BEEN PAID YET AND THIS WENT ON AND ON AND NOW ITS BEEN SEVERAL MONTHS AND HE WONT EVEN RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS. lakeland Florida
Author: lakeland, Florida Property Management: home services now lakeland florida lakeland, Florida