ESPRESSO ITALIA OR ESPRESSO ITALIA MARKETING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: espresso italia or espresso italia marketing
There may be more specific results for "espresso italia or espresso italia marketing"
For more specific results for "espresso italia or espresso italia marketing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
allan marketing group They sell you deal for 3nights for $299 and give you 180 days to book it but when you ready, dates are not available and they keep move you other dates, just to call you in a day or two to tell you it is not available. etc, i have been doing this with them for 3 weeks and i am so fed up. Author: Laurel, Maryland Resorts: allan marketing group Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Lunaluxe Signature SkinCare now re-branded Letoilet SKIN CARE Trial or Samples for shipping only Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Skin Care: Lunaluxe Signature SkinCare Internet

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon Yonsalon took my money. 50$ to be exact. I bought a Motorola 5G plus and it's been a week past the products delivery date. I emailed the company twice and never got a response. I want the product, or police will be involved. Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
10x Crowdfunding (Nathan Gorman) Unethical Marketing & Communications Practices (SPAM) Internet Author: Buffalo, Wyoming Internet Marketing Companies: 10x Crowdfunding Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
Capital Credit Adjusters Claim I owe them money and threatening to take legal action if I don't respond in 2 days. No phone or address info. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Capital Credit Adjusters Internet

Jul 25 2017
Envie Wrinkle Cream Wrinkle Miracle or Whispering Breeze LLC Ordered product for the introductory of 4.95 then did not like it so cancelled. They charged me 2x $96 Graham Washington Found company info and called them Author: Eddyville, Oregon Skin Care: Envie Wrinkle Cream Internet

Jul 25 2017
Bella Essence Eye Cream or Nuvajen/Core Face/Eye Creams false advertise product as free sample just pay shipping which you do but then they out of nowhere report to collection agency for a past due bill of $99.01! Never received anything but sample! Info commercial no contact information Internet Author: CEDAR PARK, Texas Skin Care: Bella Essence Eye Cream Internet

Jul 25 2017
Spy Survival Ordered a flashlight $4.95 Now being billed $40.00 for a publication I did not order or want. Maryland Author: Santa Rosa Bch, Florida On-Line Stores: Spy Survival Santa Rosa Bch, Florida

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I was send a collection statement from this company without showing proof that i have been previously notify of existing debt. A debt that i dont owed or have since the product was sent back immediately once lesrning responsability if stay with product so it was returned my credit card was disputed and once investigation took place i was credicted the charge of 98.71. I never heard again of this debt till july 15 2017. Sherman oaks California Author: McDonough, Georgia Abusive Parents: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Credit repair companies with a one-size-fits-all type of service (often referred to as “credit mills” because of how they do things – carelessly and quantity-driven, not quality-driven). You’ve probably seen them on television or on those annoying online popup ads. They’re usually wearing bad suits with bad haircuts and they typically carry the name of a law firm. Maple Shade New Jersey
Author: Maple Shade, New Jersey Credit Services: Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Maple Shade, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC Trying to charge me for something I do not want or saying I ordered. Unknown to me Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: TRS LIMITED LLC Internet

Jul 24 2017
PuppyFind Any pet finding site place that refers you back to they're main website. Supports Puppy Mills, BYB's & those that are or advocates for those prior listed. Scottsdale AZ, Arizona Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Dog Breeders: PuppyFind Internet

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
BellaSereta Skin Care Scam,con,sting operation deceptive business practices, unethical marketing. DO NOT give C/C nos St Petersburg Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Skin Care: BellaSereta Skin Care St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
Pete brand mindscape Mindscape co Grand Rapids mi This co is suppose to do web marketing and help companies Grand rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pete brand mindscape Grand rapids , Michigan

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 23 2017
Derma/Devin Without credit card approval or my approval or authorization , signed me up for a health magazine for 6 months and charged my credit card $19.99 per month. dermadevine.com Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Cash Services: Derma/Devin Internet

Jul 23 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION ANC i was send a letterfrom ANC that I just WON 2,000,000,00 and I had two option the 1st was to receive my money and a 30 year structured annuity of $66,666,66 or 2nd a lump of $1,325,000.00 but I had to send them $12.99 which I did and havn't nothing from them this took place in Juneabout the 2nd week of 2017 Kansas  Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION Kansas, Kansas