Your Search | esurance auto insurance

Aug 25 2016
Jacks Auto Ranch, Doug Rudest Manager Doug running this salvage yard! Watertown Wisconsin Author: San Diego, California Auto Parts: Jacks Auto Ranch, Doug Watertown, Wisconsin

Mopar Dodge, Chrysler Do not buy electronics from Mopar Online Internet
Author: Moultonborough, New Hampshire Auto Audio Electronics: Mopar Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Mechanical Repair Coverag The Warranty Group Exclusions are not made clear and they use them as an excuse not to cover repairs Chicago Illinois Author: montebello, California Insurance Companies: Mechanical Repair Coverag Chicago, Illinois

Aug 25 2016
Forever Warranty scam Nationwide Author: Morris, Illinois Auto Warranty: Forever Warranty Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Revi Spa Revi spa serum Revispa rapid repair face cream Pretends to be Amazon BUT IS SCAM auto-ship scheme DO NOT RESPOND!! Internet
Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Revi Spa (Ryan) Internet

Aug 25 2016
Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Stan Fields Dishonest inept or incapabale of repairing Apple Carplay Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Huntsville , Alabama

Aug 25 2016
NCE Medical Allied Health SCAM Atlanta Nationwide Author: Jasper, Georgia Health Insurance: NCE Medical Nationwide

Detailing.com Paid for 3 days shipping didn't recieved it Irvine California
Author: JUNCTION CITY, Kansas Auto Service Stations: Detailing.com Irvine, California

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2016
JoyTutus Issyzone Power Mirror Switch for F150 F250 F350 Windstar Escort F65Z-17B676-AB 901-319 Internet
Author: Canton, Michigan Auto Parts: JoyTutus Internet

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide I am disappointed JIm Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Kia of Downtown Los Angeles Bait and Switch Scam Los Angeles California Author: tujunga, California Auto Dealers: Kia of Downtown Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Aug 24 2016
Toyota of hollywood Jyorken Kennedy Terrible place Hollywood Florida Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with MAB. MAB is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

Balll's Automotive Sold me a lemon Indio California
Author: Indio, California Auto & Truck Rental: Balll's Automotive Indio, California

Aug 24 2016
Unified Health One No doctors in my area accepted this insurance. And when i brought it to their attention they told me it wasnt their department and transferred me to it. That department said the same thing and were gonna transfer me back to the same department i just came from Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Unified Health One Internet

Aug 24 2016
Action Towing (Los Angeles) Action Towing 1Ralph Morrison ***AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Aggressive, Rude and VERY unprofessional*** Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: , Auto Towing: Action Towing (Los Angeles) Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Elephant Auto Insurance screwed me over, didn't give me my money Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Car Insurance: Elephant Auto Insurance Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
trinity Automotive scam artist aka reverand. deceptive. tell you are approve for car, take your down payment, then call you two or three weeks later,telling you to return car and you owe them for renta use. Beware. Dont buy a car there. you will be sorry. Nashville Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: trinity Automotive Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
Autopartsway.ca incorrect parts& no refund Internet Author: orton, Alabama Auto Parts: Autopartsway.ca Internet

Aug 24 2016
Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Oregon Pike, Lancaster PA location Unethical Scam Artists Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Aug 24 2016
Route 66 extended warranty Complete rip off Mountain home, Ar Nationwide Author: Meridian , Idaho Auto Repair Service: Route 66 extended warranty Nationwide