ESURANCE AUTO INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: esurance auto insurance
There may be more specific results for "esurance auto insurance"
For more specific results for "esurance auto insurance"
Showing 26-50 of 80,916 Found Reports For more specific results for "esurance auto insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Martins Classic Cars Pay and he does not repair your car RIP OFF Westfield Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Martins Classic Cars Westfield, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
AutoWorx Charged $2000 and did not fix problem but removed lights on dash cluster to solve issue eagan Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: AutoWorx eagan, Minnesota

Jul 25 2017
State Farm ignore auto diminished value claim Nationwide Author: Pearland, Texas Car Insurance: State Farm Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Gary Stautzenberger Crook and a Liar Caldwell Texas Author: Paige, Texas Auto Repair Service: A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Caldwell, Texas

Jul 25 2017
RevBoost Truly ineffective product and auto refills without authorization, even after requested halt of product. Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: RevBoost Internet

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
GWC Warranty Contine coverage Willkes-Barra Pennsylvania Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Auto Repair Service: GWC Warranty Willkes-Barra, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2017
Century Warranty Services Did not honor warranty. Nationwide Author: Sharon, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Century Warranty Services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ACCC Insurance I filed a claim almost 3 months ago because their insured rear ended my car. At first they said they would pay my claim since the other driver admitted his fault. After almost three months, they have not paid me. I have called them numerous times but they don't return my calls. Now they said my car damages are not related to the incident! I will now have to file a claim with my own insurance because it's been so frustrating to get the just coompensation I deserve. I cannot believe how this company is allowed to conduct business by the insurance commission. Houston Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ACCC Insurance Texas

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Bank of America HSA accounts Failure to pay filed claims doesnt appear Internet Author: Eastport, Michigan Health Insurance: Bank of America HSA accounts Internet

Jul 25 2017
Ok carz Mid Florida finance Lied about grace period also doesn't honor warranty Saint Petersburg and lakeland Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Ok carz Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Tuffy muffler cross threaded spark plugs blew out while driving Portage Michigan Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tuffy muffler Portage, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Hannaford supermarket delhaize life insurance Hannaford life insurance /ripoff bedford New Hampshire Author: bracey, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Hannaford supermarket bedford, New Hampshire

Jul 25 2017
JD Byrider corporate Never contacted me after many attempts! Carmel Indiana Unreasonable expectation Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Indiana

Jul 24 2017
Quickstart Ignition Interlock; Barry Saunders CEO I am in contact with ABC15 investigators if anybody is interested...I would recommend copy and paste your reviews (maybe with slight changes) and send to every local news channel investigating branch....but if anyone is interested email me.  This place is awful. tempe Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Parts: Quickstart Ignition Interlock tempe, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Paravex enduro test Health spar Was told I won a $200 prize and was to chose from different items and only pay the shipping of $4.something with no mention of auto shipping phoenix Arizona Author: Hilo, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Paravex phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Luxe Beaute, Beaute Received a wrinkle reducer which I never ordered via auto-ship- ordered an antiaging serum/eye cream before North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Atlanta, Georgia Skin Care: Luxe Beaute North Las Vegas, Nevada

Lonestar Classic Motors Lied, Scam, Refused Richmond Texas
Author: Franklin, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 24 2017
NCPA Insurance Servises, Charlotte Melita Frauded paperwork after signing contract. Added clause with nonrefundable fee not present in original documnets. Lost majority of my money upon cancelling. Carlsbad, North County Ford California Author: San Diego, California Car Insurance: NCPA Insurance Servises Carlsbad, California

Jul 24 2017
mantrans tallahassee florida paid for a transmition never got it paid for shiping and taxes $1260.62 all kinds of excusess tallahassee Florida Author: naples, Florida Auto Parts: mantrans tallahassee florida tallahassee, Florida

Jul 24 2017
AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING AGERO;MERCURY AUTO INSURANCE;CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE;NATIONWIDE;ALLIED;A-1 TOWING (SAN BERNARDINO) COMPANIES FAIL TO PROTECT THE LIFE;PROPERTY AND SAFETY OF CLIENTS AND PAY FOR DAMAGES NATIONWIDE Nationwide
Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Road Rage: AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Ziegler's Auto Sales Car Buyer Beware Cincinnati Ohio Interesting Author: dayton, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Ziegler's Auto Sales Cincinnati, Ohio